Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10621381 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8367) (8368) (8369) (8370) (8371) (8372) (8373) ... (19269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
diggz:

Humble ko humble ni....humbledinho nko? cheesy cheesy
I hear “Humbledinho” is the new Messi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2020
Griffon:

You know all these how? Do you work in Cobham?
It’s 90% going to be so with the information I got from inside.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
raumdeuter:

Maybe you don't know how to read

I never felt like the best, give me a team that isn't like Manchester City and I'm not going to win"

I never in my life felt like I am the best, even when I won 6 titles in Barcelona I won because I had extraordinary players

Shalayedeuter. Your Fraudiola confirmed he was the best, every other 'humility' nonsense he said after doesnt concern me. cheesy

Fraudiola replied "I WAS."

Eruditor:

Yea he was simply saying "although I was once adjudged that I do not think I am. I believe the quality of players I have had have helped me". I am paraphrasing him (for the people who will mention me telling where did he say X Y Z).

So have you agreed that Fraudiola was/is overrated? In fact he was/is indeed a FRAUDIOLA. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
airmark:
Shalayedeuter. Your Fraudiola confirmed he was the best, every other 'humility' nonsense he said after doesnt concern me. cheesy

Fraudiola replied "I WAS."
So have you agreed that Fraudiola was/is overrated? In fact he was/is indeed a FRAUDIOLA. grin

That is why education is important, you posted a video where he explained himself but you still chose ignorance

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
PDPGuy:

I hear “Humbledinho” is the new Messi

Chaiiii..... aregbesola onukuguy Laumdeuter kepa pap fraudiola raumdeuter cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
raumdeuter:

That is why education is important, you posted a video where he explained himself but you still chose ignorance

He explained himself as a Fraudiola. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
pkasso:
Unlimited22, my guy. It looks like you will be getting one of your dream signings in Ziyech. I really like the boy. Na Bayern fvck up. He was offered to us last season with only a year left on his contract. But no, we turned him down only to later loan a finished Perisic and an expensive flop in Coutinho.

Abeg, remind me of the remaining names wey dey on that your transfer wishlist again. You never know if someone from Cobham dey follow this thread.
LMAO
Boss, you can say that again.

I have been following that dude since his days at Twente.

I also want Sancho, Alex Telles, Timo Werner and Milan Skriniar grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
airmark:

And Klopp IS better, Fraudiola WAS better at Barca, thanks to Messi and co.

grin

Eruditor, you remember this post? I know Fraudiola 100% is an overrated apari. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
airmark:

Eruditor, you remember this post? I know Fraudiola 100% is an overrated apari. grin

Pap is humble bro cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
diggz:

Pap is humble bro cheesy

Overhumility dey worry am. I can't wait for Madrid to sound the death knell for him. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
The board should do something about kepa

He is not chelsea quality.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
hensben:
We will be getting Zyech, Sancho, either Warner or Martinez, Chilwell and a CB. Pedro, Giroud, Batman and either Alonso or Emerson will be sold.
Ova calm down and enjoy the good news haba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
Swissh:
Thorvikk55 cheesy Have you seen your next 3 fixtures

Who is this one??

U won't focus on the constant draw soup ur team cooks up every game week since Arteta came on board
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
airmark:

Good news if it becomes official. Pedro and Willian should be preparing to go.
won't be surprised if one of them (Willian) ends up staying cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2020
raumdeuter:

Pep has always been a humble guy never been one to blow his own trumpet. He is not like those who call themselves special ones

Oh so pep is humble na, abi, so u knew he was neva the best but u kept making noise.

What are you??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
thorrvik55:

Who is this one??

U won't focus on the constant draw soup ur team cooks up every game week since Arteta came on board

I hope you will watch these fixtures with a released mind cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
raumdeuter:

Pep said the same thing while he was coach of Bayern

Guess Bundesliga humbled him too

He was just trying to take the pressure off him, unlike Mou who loves and invites the pressure.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
Unlimited22:

LMAO

One down, four to go. More importantly, i'm happy you left out a goalkeeper in your list. In Kepa and Caballero we trust! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Oh so pep is humble na, abi, so u knew he was neva the best but u kept making noise.

What are you??

Pep is the best active coach but he is too humble to say that. His works speaks for him

2 CL 8 league titles in 11 seasons as a coach
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
The board should do something about kepa

He is not chelsea quality.

U mean by replacing him with Ajax GK onana?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MichaelBukamzy(m): 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
he actually gained my respect here.

He is not a completely bad coach but he is way to over rated and over hyped for what he has actually achieved by the media his buttlickers like raumdeuters which is what annoys me.

You can't compare a genius billionaire that built his brand out of nothing to something to a billionaire that is just building something out of something because he already has access to unlimited fund from his father.

I'm glad he admitted his own capabilities and not allow people like raumdeuter popzaino and dem barkabots to lick his own ass to oblivion.

Now we can put the whole guirdiola talk to rest and move on to something else.
put what to rest? e be like say you no know dayo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2020
diggz:

Chaiiii..... aregbesola onukuguy Laumdeuter kepa pap fraudiola raumdeuter cheesy cheesy cheesy

shocked this thing be like tongues cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:31pm On Feb 12, 2020
Unlimited22:

LMAO

Telles not Chiwell again shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
BlueAngel444:

U mean by replacing him with Ajax GK onana?
heard we are interested in him but I don't know how well he will perform at chelsea.

But if we are gonna compete for trophy next season, kepa has to go.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
Me I'm waiting for those who will prove that pep is not humble as that is now the new nonsense apari has to sprout out now.

Meanwhile speaking of waiting, so Chelsea had to wait till window close to make signing. There father cheesy

Good signing though
Imagine Ziyech, Tammy, Pulisic mad o

Ziyech, Dembele/Werner, Odoi/Pulisic cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
heard we are interested in him but I don't know how well he will perform at chelsea.

Kepa will still come good, Lampard and the coaching staff need to help him, if Courtios could rediscover his best form why can't kepa the man who benched De gea.

Even our defense hasn't helped his form nor morale.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
Why didn't Chelsea consider Bogs even Liverpool bought some cheap winger too

But despite Boga excelling in Serie A in some of the exact attributes Chelsea need, his reputation from his time at Cobham and his £13 million buyback clause, his name never popped up.
Boga leads Serie A with 93 successful dribbles. No other player in the league has even attempted that many. Only two Premier League players have attempted or completed as many as Boga: Adama Traore and Wilfried Zaha. Boga’s dribble-to-dispossession ratio of 2.9 would have him behind only Traore; and only Mateo Kovacic, Traore and Emiliano Buendia have a success rate better than Boga’s 64%.
Given how well his raw numbers stack up to the Premier League’s best dribblers, it’s no surprise SmarterScout models him in the
99th percentile of dribblers and 86th percentile for ball retention in the league. That is the same ball retention rating as once and future rumour bait Jadon Sancho, and well above Sancho’s 70-80th percentile placement for dribbling.
As we wrote about a few weeks ago, Mateo Kovacic is Chelsea’s best dribbler . But since he is a midfielder, most of his dribbles are in the middle third – they help Chelsea transition to offence but seldom do they directly lead to scoring chances.
Using the same back-of-the-napkin analysis we did for Kovacic, Boga completed 34 dribbles in the four games in which he had the most. Sassuolo won one of those matches, drew two and lost one.
In a scoreless draw against AC Milan, Sassuolo had 50% possession and Boga completed 11 dribbles , with five in the final third. Sassuolo has 62-63% in the other three games. Drawing 2-2 to Lecce, Boga had 10 dribbles – nine in the final third; two of seven dribbles in the final third while defeating SPAL; and three of six in a defeat to Udinese. Even against better teams like Inter Milan, Juventus and Atalanta he had three or more dribbles per game.
Serie A traditionally has the tightest defences of the top five leagues in Europe, so much so that Cristiano Ronaldo told Romelu Lukaku that it is the hardest league to score.

This last part eh cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
Some people are expecting guardiola to come out open and say he is the best coach..

Some don't even understand the sarcasm in his post

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hakim_Ziyech

Wiki don change present club to cfc sha shocked

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IamD18: 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ziyech!!!

Could this be true?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:

We should go for Ac Milan goalkeeper
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
hensben:
We should go for Ac Milan goalkeeper
undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8367) (8368) (8369) (8370) (8371) (8372) (8373) ... (19269) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Santos07, KanielOutis92, andrewbaba44, hatakekakashi, Neobulletzz(m), reccy(m), Vischy, AirBay, Singapore1(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.