Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10474942 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8365) (8366) (8367) (8368) (8369) (8370) (8371) ... (19134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Chai you bust am grin

Bust what? Na so e easy? How many players Pep don buy wey cost pass Morata or Kepa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 2:00pm On Feb 11, 2020
nihilistjnr:
This suggests Ancelloti is a scam, and also explains Mourinho's decline
We are interested in Pep's own

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:06pm On Feb 11, 2020
diggz:

Lol...Laumdeuter pap fraudiola cheesy cheesy cheesy
Raumdeuter aka double standard nigga. Shameful.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
BlueMann:

First off,it wasn't up to €300m
Second, how many of those signings were actually wanted by Conte,? Have u forgotten that a good number of them were panic buys?
Conte managed to work some magic in his first season,but he predicted that the club wouldn't do well if they didn't back him up in d transfer market.
Better reason well before u talk sir,don't let hatred blind you
He is fooling his old self. Arguing like a lunatic. When arguing you put things into perspective and observation but that is not his case.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2020
raumdeuter:

Bust what? Na so e easy? How many players Pep don buy wey cost pass Morata or Kepa

Conte signed him too cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2020
diggz:

Gbas gbos. grin

Raumdeuter will soon call onnukuboy for you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2020
airmark:

Gbas gbos. grin

Raumdeuter will soon call onnukuboy for you.

Dayo matter tire me o cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2020
hensben:
Raumdeuter aka double standard nigga. Shameful.

Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
diggz:

How many players has Guardiola signed that were more expensive than Morata? Dicckz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2020
hensben:
Rumdeuter aka double standard nigga. Shameful.

Can anything be more shameful than your excuses for how Cuntay spent 300m to finish 5th?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2020
hensben:
He is fooling his old self. Arguing like a lunatic. When arguing you put things into perspective and observation but that is not his case.

You don't realize that most people here think you have a mental problem that's why they call you hens brain cos that's the only excuse for your post. Its coming from a hens brain

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
raumdeuter:

You don't realize that most people here think you have a mental problem that's why they call you hens brain cos that's the only excuse for your post. Its coming from a hens brain
I realized those people are trolls like yourself so I am not bothered.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jorhney(m): 12:49am On Feb 12, 2020
Reporter: "You're the best coach in the world?"

�Pep: "I was. What is the best coach? I never felt like the best, give me a team that isn't like Manchester City and I'm not going to win"

https://mobile.twitter.com/footballdaily/status/1227253458064928774
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 1:10am On Feb 12, 2020
jorhney:

�Pep: "I was. What is the best coach? I never felt like the best, give me a team that isn't like Manchester City and I'm not going to win"

Pep has seen the light about himself... Raumdeuter never gree
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 1:14am On Feb 12, 2020
Give Pep Mourinho's Porto.. He won't win CL
Give him Inter millan.. He won't win CL
Give him Conte's Chelsea... He'll need 7 new players to win epl
Nowadays it's no Messi no CL like he has said..

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:26am On Feb 12, 2020
jorhney:

He knows he has been overrated all this while, what I have been saying.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:17am On Feb 12, 2020
jorhney:

Raumdeuter disappeared immediately he watched Fraudiola's confession. Something we have been hammering on his empty skull here, about the overrated Pap guy.

Dayo will need like 21 rams to offer Fenibeso, before these Ls stop coming.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:43am On Feb 12, 2020
airmark:

Raumdeuter disappeared immediately he watched Fraudiola's confession. Something we have been hammering on his empty skull here, about the overrated Pap guy.

Dayo will need like 21 rams to offer Fenibeso, before these Ls stop coming.

He even confessed he has been coaching the best teams, starting from Barcelona to Man city. Conte’s team most times have been filled with average and aged players since he started coaching and you compare him with someone that has been privileged with great players in their peak. When arguing it is good to put things into perspective and observation before coming into conclusion and not arguing for the sake of it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 9:59am On Feb 12, 2020
obainojazz:

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:39am On Feb 12, 2020

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:39am On Feb 12, 2020
A very honest failure.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 10:57am On Feb 12, 2020

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:57am On Feb 12, 2020
hensben:
He even confessed he has been coaching the best teams, starting from Barcelona to Man city. Conte’s team most times have been filled with average and aged players since he started coaching and you compare him with someone that has been privileged with great players. When arguing it is good to put things into perspective and observation before coming into conclusion and not arguing for the sake of it.

Exactly.

Where is popizaino and other Fraudiola's fans. I hope they won't call Fraudiola's confession, a sarcasm. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:58am On Feb 12, 2020
Anyone that saw how Pep turned that Bayern team into ordinary in the ucl in the hands of Barca and Madrid will know he is not what people think he is. As he rightly said in the interview he need quality players all round for his style to be effective which is normal for any decent coach to do. The reason Enrique won ucl and other trophies with Barcelona after failing with As Roma (a not so good team). Getting an underdog or unsettling team to achieve something at least is the real deal which Conte, Mou and Klopp are good at, now, that’s a world class fit and move.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:59am On Feb 12, 2020
airmark:

Exactly.

Where is popizaino and other Fraudiola's fans. I hope they won't call Fraudiola's confession, a sarcasm. grin
You already helped them out, cos that’s the only thing they will come up with in this new revelation from the horse’s mouth but that will make them look more like a clown and trolls. Pep is a tier two coach but somehow dodged his way to tier 1 due to hype after Barca’s dominance, all thanks to Messi, Xavi’s genius..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 11:16am On Feb 12, 2020
Swissh:

Just look at the last 4 posts but but but raumdeuter is the one disturbing this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:41am On Feb 12, 2020
Laumdeuter pap fraudiola cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:45am On Feb 12, 2020
hensben:
Anyone that saw how Pep turned that Bayern team into ordinary in the ucl in the hands of Barca and Madrid will know he is not what people think he is. As he rightly said in the interview he need quality players all round for his style to be effective which is normal for any decent coach to do. The reason Enrique won ucl and other trophies with Barcelona after failing with As Roma (a not so good team).
Not just Barca and Madrid. Even ATM
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 11:56am On Feb 12, 2020
diggz:
Laumdeuter pap fraudiola cheesy cheesy
do you have the video undecided

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NLBigBoy: 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
Guardiola just confessed to not being the best manager in the world...Somebody check on Apari I hope this news doesn’t send him into cardiac arrest.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
donstan18:

Not just Barca and Madrid. Even ATM
True.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
Pep has never called himself the best coach in the world

He is not a loudmouth that will call himself the special one

The humility despite all his achievements that's why he is the best

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8365) (8366) (8367) (8368) (8369) (8370) (8371) ... (19134) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PendragonVII, BlueRayDick and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.