Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10587090 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8678) (8679) (8680) (8681) (8682) (8683) (8684) ... (19239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 13, 2020
eph12:

You don't even know my position on this matter, you're already feeling attacked.
I answered you using the same tone you used to ask the question.

eph12:

Which of those core aspects gave you the boldness to make such claim as regards isthar and easter? Do you have any verified link one can use to read up assuming this does not involve your use of the brain core aspect?
I have read a number of books on histories of religions. So, I know that many aspects of Christianity and Islam were all copied from older religions, especially from ancient Egyptian religions.

The Internet is there for anyone that wants to learn these things.

Any genuine seeker of knowledge can find essential literature on these things on sacred-texts.com
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:02am On Apr 13, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Great, leave this matter na

grin grin grin
grin grin grin

I just want to know nah. You know, we can always learn from the 'enlighten' ones.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:04am On Apr 13, 2020
airmark:

Morrocans like to showboat a lot in the midfield. I played with some of them when i was in Dubai. They were annoying with the ball. grin They actually told me Okocha was their best Nigerian player, because of his bag of tricks. grin

My style of play is like Martins', but i will say i could dribble more than him as i started as a right winger.

Before i leave nairaland, i will drop one gif of one of my goals. grin

All the Muslims are like that... especially those Somali boys.

Once you see a Somali guy in your team, you know that you guys are going to fight, because these mofos no dey ever pass the ball.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:05am On Apr 13, 2020
eph12:

Why does this require God's mercy?
Never mind.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:08am On Apr 13, 2020
iamoyindamola:
grin
Stop it
Lol I honestly wanted to see some real evidence not some dem say dem say
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 11:08am On Apr 13, 2020
eph12:

Is there a verified video somewhere on that thread?
there are some experiences that cant be recorded on a video.

You might wanna take a glance through the thread to understand better .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:09am On Apr 13, 2020
timbros:
Una no dey tire?!?! shocked shocked shocked

Guess the match below joor and the scoreline....

Man yoo Arsenal

Must be going way back, cos that's Djouro, Szecny in defence, rosiscky at 10 and Arshavin left wing, RvP up front, Walcott right wing

For manyoo, I see Nani right wing, with Rooney and Welbeck up front, Evans and Ferdinand maybe? Evra defo left back, Ddg in goal, Brazilian maybe Anderson

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:10am On Apr 13, 2020
gensteejay:

I answered you using the same tone you used to ask the question.

I have read a number of books on histories of religions. So, I know that many aspects of Christianity and Islam were all copied from older religions, especially from ancient Egyptian religions.

The Internet is there for anyone that wants to learn these things.

Any genuine seeker of knowledge can find essential literature on these things on sacred-texts.com

I'm just interested in this one thing. I believe there are many others here too who can learn from this.

Is the celebration of isthar about the death and resurrection of the isthar god?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:11am On Apr 13, 2020
seankafor:
there are some experiences that cant be recorded on a video.

You might wanna take a glance through the thread to understand better .
So I should just believe everything he types in that thread just like that? Na so e easy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:12am On Apr 13, 2020
timbros:

Team on the right is Arsenal with Fabianski in goal, Armand Traore at left back and Senderos or Djorou centre-back with Ramsey and Rosicky midfield and RVP upfront.

Team on the left is Manure. This must be the 8-2.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 11:13am On Apr 13, 2020
eph12:

So I should just believe everything he types in that thread just like that? Na so e easy?
whether you believe or not, it doesnt change any fact that his experiences were what it was.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:13am On Apr 13, 2020
timbros:

United vs her bitch
8 - 2

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:15am On Apr 13, 2020
seankafor:
whether you believe or not, it doesnt change any fact that his experiences were what it was.
Yeah sure
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:24am On Apr 13, 2020
timbros:

Man Utd-Arsenal 8-2.

1) Easy to see it was 2 England teams.

2) Easy to see one team was Arsenal with a Polish GK(in this case Szczesny, Swiss CB (Djourou), Czech,Russian, and Dutch attacking players (Rosicky, Arshavin, RVP).

3) Second team easily Man Utd with English majority but a Portuguese winger (Nani) and a Brazilian midfielder (Anderson).

Nice quiz. Give us another. I don tire for all these sermons

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Afz9095(m): 11:26am On Apr 13, 2020
timbros:

It's Man utd vs Arsenal 8-2

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:26am On Apr 13, 2020
Ibime:

Team on the right is Arsenal with Fabianski in goal, Armand Traore at left back and Senderos or Djorou centre-back with Ramsey and Rosicky midfield and RVP upfront.

Team on the left is Manure. This must be the 8-2.

Yeah it’s 8-2, but I believe Szczesny in goal rather than Flapianski.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 13, 2020
eph12:

I'm just interested in this one thing. I believe there are many others here too who can learn from this.

Is the celebration of isthar about the death and resurrection of the isthar god?
Yes, it's not a coincidence that "Easter" and "Ishtar" look similar.

People that know how to trace roots of names and know histories can trace many names and religious concepts to their roots.

Resurrection of a deity was a common phenomenon in ancient religions of many cultures.

The phenomenon didn't start with Jesus Christ (who is Yeshua in reality).

Ishtar, Vishnus, and many other gods and goddesses, worshipped in old religions, were higher beings that could come back to life in a new body after their death.

Easter celebration has its roots in Old Religion (paganism).

About identifying the roots of a name, almost all concepts in Abrahamic religions, and many names of people generally can be traced to a deity.

Hell is a stolen concept from the god, El, worshipped in an old (paganistic) religion. Jesus Christ is not a real personality as depicted in the Bible.

According to a book of history, the real person was a black man of an extinct human specie predating homo sapiens (whose race began from East Africa over 200,000 years ago).

The real name is Yeshua (Faulkin).

Yeshua = Yahweh + Eshu. Yeshua was a follower (son) of Yahweh, who is a friend to Eshu, a deity in Yorubaland.

Those 3 deities, along with Allah, were masters of magia. Many miracles in the Bible and Qur'an are works of magic (tricks of illusion). Nothing more than that.

(Though those entities are higher beings.)

Abdullah = Abd + Allah
Sangotedo = Sango + tedo
Israel = Isis + Ra + El (Isis was a goddess in ancient Egypt, Ur)
Michael, Uriel, Raphael all are names of people that used to worship god El.

There are many other examples.

Religionists would always combine the name of their god with other things to form their name.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:37am On Apr 13, 2020
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 11:42am On Apr 13, 2020

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:42am On Apr 13, 2020
afrodoc2:

Man Utd-Arsenal 8-2.

1) Easy to see it was 2 England teams.

2) Easy to see one team was Arsenal with a Polish GK(in this case Szczesny, Swiss CB (Djourou), Czech,Russian, and Dutch attacking players (Rosicky, Arshavin, RVP).

3) Second team easily Man Utd with English majority but a Portuguese winger (Nani) and a Brazilian midfielder (Anderson).

Nice quiz. Give us another. I don tire for all these sermons

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 11:43am On Apr 13, 2020
@Greatihex I read u post up there and this part caught my attention;

But, instead of going ahead to insult these men of God that have deviated, we should instead pray for them that they should return to the truth. The devil always target the head (pastors), because he knows that when he gives the pastor a false message and he begins to preach it, many believer (especially those not rooted in the word) will be deceived.

Please what opinion do you hold of Odumeje (The lion himself) in relation to Ur post up there? I believe u should know him and have seen his videos on the internet.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 11:47am On Apr 13, 2020
Sangotedo grin grin

Ibeju-Lekki nko?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:48am On Apr 13, 2020
BlueRayDick:
@Greatihex I read u post up there and this part caught my attention;

But, instead of going ahead to insult these men of God that have deviated, we should instead pray for them that they should return to the truth. The devil always target the head (pastors), because he knows that when he gives the pastor a false message and he begins to preach it, many believer (especially those not rooted in the word) will be deceived.

Please what opinion do you hold of Odumeje (The lion himself) in relation to Ur post up there? I believe u should know him and have seen his videos on the internet.
This guy here is the definition of fake clout chasing man he's even paying Tunde ednut for publicity

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 13, 2020
BlueRayDick:
Sangotedo grin grin

Ibeju-Lekki nko?
You will be surprised to learn that the names of many places around the world are names of real people.

Even Africa etymologically and historically means "Afri" + "ka". Afri was a black man. And "Ka" is from Egyptian language meaning "soul" or "psyche".
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:57am On Apr 13, 2020
[quote author=iamoyindamola post=88392341][/quote]

Bayern vs Chelsea

UCL final 2012.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TeflonBlixx: 11:58am On Apr 13, 2020
Odo = River

Rangushi = Name of Yoruba demigod

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:00pm On Apr 13, 2020

Bayern Chelsea

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
This one is a bit tricky...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
Bayern chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 12:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
timbros:
This one is a bit tricky...
Champions league final Ac Milan vs Liverpool. Kaka,crespo and Shev for Milan made it easy.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 12:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
larride:

What the government is doing as how sir? PPE? Allowance or what sir?
Allowances
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
gensteejay:

You will be surprised to learn that the names of many places around the world are names of real people.

Even Africa etymologically and historically means "Afri" + "ka". Afri was a black man. And "Ka" is from Egyptian language meaning "soul" or "psyche".

In whose language?

Cos the guy that beat Hannibal was called Scipio Africanus, and he was a white Roman.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8678) (8679) (8680) (8681) (8682) (8683) (8684) ... (19239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: FergieRaww(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.