Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10697883 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8679) (8680) (8681) (8682) (8683) (8684) (8685) ... (19355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chrisus(m): 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
[quote author=iamoyindamola post=88392341][/quote]

French winger on the left, and Dutch winger on the right? That’s definitely Bayern

This is Bayern v Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
eph12:

You don't even know my position on this matter, you're already feeling attacked.

Which of those core aspects gave you the boldness to make such claim as regards isthar and easter? Do you have any verified link one can use to read up assuming this does not involve your use of the brain core aspect?

The young man still feels insecure in whatever knowledge he thinks he's gathered. This accounts for why he butts into every discourse labelling those who don't share similar thoughts with him as ignorant. Also, it accounts for assumptions made whenever he engages you or any other person in a discourse.

He portrays a level of arrogance usually found in those still in search of their truth, but think they've learnt enough to label people and their believe.

For context see below;

Personally, these are core aspects of my own approach to life: use of the brain, science, history, philosophy and logic, holy books.

Abeg what do you use when you study science, history, philosophy, logic and holy books,etc

Do you use your pr1ck?

My guy literally metamorphosed from being a Muslim boy to all these in less than 5 years. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
timbros:
This one is a bit tricky...

kewell, Gerrard, baros make it a bit easy actually

Theres probably only 3 Australians that played alongside English men at a high level - Viduka, Kewell, and Cahill.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 12:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
gensteejay:

Yes, it's not a coincidence that "Easter" and "Ishtar" look similar.

People that know how to trace roots of names and know histories can trace many names and religious concepts to their roots.

Resurrection of a deity was a common phenomenon in ancient religions of many cultures.

The phenomenon didn't start with Jesus Christ (who is Yeshua in reality).

Ishtar, Vishnus, and many other gods and goddesses, worshipped in old religions, were higher beings that could come back to life in a new body after their death.

Easter celebration has its roots in Old Religion (paganism).

About identifying the roots of a name, almost all concepts in Abrahamic religions, and many names of people generally can be traced to a deity.

Hell is a stolen concept from the god, El, worshipped in an old (paganistic) religion. Jesus Christ is not a real personality as depicted in the Bible.

According to a book of history, the real person was a black man of an extinct human specie predating homo sapiens (whose race began from East Africa over 200,000 years ago).

The real name is Yeshua (Faulkin).

Yeshua = Yahweh + Eshu. Yeshua was a follower (son) of Yahweh, who is a friend to Eshu, a deity in Yorubaland.

Those 3 deities, along with Allah, were masters of magia. Many miracles in the Bible and Qur'an are works of magic (tricks of illusion). Nothing more than that.

(Though those entities are higher beings.)

Abdullah = Abd + Allah
Sangotedo = Sango + tedo
Israel = Isis + Ra + El (Isis was a goddess in ancient Egypt, Ur)
Michael, Uriel, Raphael all are names of people that used to worship god El.

There are many other examples.

Religionists would always combine the name of their god with other things to form their name.
This post long sha

Anyways I guess we have to believe in the existence of some gods and reject some others as copycats
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
nihilistjnr:

In whose language?
Berber.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
eph12:

This post long sha

Anyways I guess we have to believe in the existence of some gods and reject some others as copycats

And I believe this is a central premise to the American Gods series.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chrisus(m): 12:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
timbros:

Liverpool vs Milan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 12:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
Melvyn11:

Champions league final Ac Milan vs Liverpool. Kaka,crespo and Shev for Milan made it easy.
I was just thinking this must be an Italian team before I saw this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
nihilistjnr:

You talking about christianity?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
nihilistjnr:

I would love to watch the series. I am more of a book reader than a movie enthusiast.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
diggz:

I no be pastor anything. Tbh....I'm extremely far from being one. But I do believe in God and Jesus Christ as my personal lord and saviour which is my own personal kaya.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
gensteejay:

Berber.

But you said Afri was a man

But the Wikipedia thing you posted said Ifri means cave.

It just sounds like someone is trying to retrofit a word to suit a narrative.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
gensteejay:

I would love to watch the series. I am more of a book reader than a movie enthusiast.
Oh it was a movie? I thought he was referring to christianity there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
gensteejay:

The series is based on a book by Neil Gaiman, who's an incredible writer.

So you can check it out.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
SirAce:
Anyone who reads the bible will spot human like attributes e.g God is jealous, has anger issues, sits on a throne etc. The streets of Heaven is made of Gold, Y gold? Cos gold was one of d most precious elements during their time, so it was an easy Guess 4 heaven to b made of Gold, Y not somtin else? undecided Maybe the Chariot of Fire was even a space ship, who knows

I’d prefer it if heaven was filled with Bitcoin but I’ll take what I’m offered.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
[quote author=Leyqute post=88393440][/quote]

Leyqute legbegbe wetin happen?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
gensteejay:

Who are you to say the highlighted? Something is definitely wrong with your brain.

When you learn how to talk like a normal person, I will engage you.

You can ask your all-knowing god for proofs. I have no god and have nothing to prove to a deranged fool!

Well said. Ekpa Diggz don rotten patapata. He talks anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
diggz:

The young man still feels insecure in whatever knowledge he thinks he's gathered. This accounts for why he butts into every discourse labelling those who don't share similar thoughts with him as ignorant. Also, it accounts for assumptions made whenever he engages you or any other person in a discourse.

He portrays a level of arrogance usually found in those still in search of their truth, but think they've learnt enough to label people and their believe.

For context see below;

Personally, these are core aspects of my own approach to life: use of the brain, science, history, philosophy and logic, holy books.

Abeg what do you use when you study science, history, philosophy, logic and holy books,etc

Do you use your pr1ck?

My guy literally metamorphosed from being a Muslim boy to all these in less than 5 years. cheesy cheesy

You can't understand why an atheist or an irreligious person feels using the brain comes first before any other things. Unlike a typical Muslim or a Christian that puts holy books first.

Exactly 2 years ago, I left religions upon reading a series of books on history of religions.

The years one wastes in worshipping a god is appaling. When you can use that time to read key books to gain knowledge and enlightenment.

Since I became irreligious, I have read many books from diverse philosophies and religions and have become more knowledgeable.

Wish I had left much sooner; I would have put the brain to much better use and gained a lot of deep (esoteric) knowledge.

Religions put you in a box.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
[quote author=iamoyindamola post=88392341][/quote]

Probably even easier.

1) Obviously a German club vs an English club

2) 2 Ivorien forwards so i am thinking Drogba and Kalou, Brazilian CB is Luiz and Portuguese FB is Bosingwa. Chelshit

3) Ukranian CB in a a German team is Tymoschuk until proven otherwise, Dutch/French wing combo is the legendary ROBBERY. Bayansh

Bayansh vs Chelshit 2012 UCL final.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
timbros:
AC Milan v LFC
Kewell and shewa gave this away
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
nihilistjnr:

But you said Afri was a man

But the Wikipedia thing you posted said Ifri means cave.

It just sounds like someone is trying to retrofit a word to suit a narrative.

The first picture is from a book of universal history compiled by OtemAtum. It discusses the histories of many extinct human races, gods and goddesses, angels, continents, countries, etc.

The book is a seminal piece of literature for people interested in history, philosophy, and religions.

I find it more complete and reasonable than the account on Wikipedia.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
gensteejay:

You can't understand why an atheist or an irreligious person feels using the brain comes first before any other things Unlike a typical Muslim or a Christian that puts holy books first.

Exactly 2 years ago, I left religions upon reading a series of books on history of religions.

The years one wastes in worshipping a god is appaling. When you can use that time to read key books to gain knowledge and enlightenment.

Since I became irreligious, I have read many books from diverse philosophies and religions and have become more knowledgeable.

Wish I had left much sooner; I would have put the brain to much better use and gained a lot of deep (esoteric) knowledge.

You make a lot of assumptions my guy, but time is there to correct this.

Wish you all the best in your search.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
gensteejay:

The first picture is from a book of universal history compiled by OtemAtum. It discusses the histories of many extinct human races, gods and goddesses, angels continents, countries.

The book is a seminal piece of literature for people interested in history, philosophy, and religions.

I find it more complete than the account on Wikipedia.

Who is otematum?

I think that you're muddying up your scientific stance by quoting bomboclaat.

I mean the guy said Afri was born in the 101st year of homo sapiens era - surely that sounds dumb to you, no?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
timbros:

This is the easiest. Took me about 5 seconds. I immediately recognized Liverpool's 2005 UCL Final lineup so i didn't even have to look at the other team to know it was AC Milan.

How many teams have ever fielded a Finnish CB (Hyypia), an Australian Left sided attacking player (Kewell), and a Czech attacker (Baros).

The trick is to first identify the countries the clubs play in and then identify the players from the unusual countries.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
nihilistjnr:

In whose language?

Cos the guy that beat Hannibal was called Scipio Africanus, and he was a white Roman.

His name was actually Publius Cornelius Scipio. He was given the name Africanus because of his exploits in Africa. So he was named after Africa, and not the other way round.

Not in any way saying our in house philosopher is right though. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
gensteejay:

You can't understand why an atheist or an irreligious person feels using the brain comes first before any other things. Unlike a typical Muslim or a Christian that puts holy books first.

I'm wondering who/what you will blame in 5 years time just as you're blaming religion for how you have used your brain these past years.

Millions others who are actively religious and have gone ahead to achieve great things, they were probably pretending to be religious lmao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Who is otematum?
You can check out his thread, https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

nihilistjnr:

I think that you're muddying up your scientific stance by quoting bomboclaat.
Along with science, history is also very important. Nothing is the ultimate or has answers to all questions. Each has its own purposes. When discussing scientific, I say so clearly, and when it comes to history or philosophy, I also say so clearly.

nihilistjnr:

I mean the guy said Afri was born in the 101st year of homo sapiens era - surely that sounds dumb to you, no?
The guy stated the homo sapien era started about 280,122 years ago in Africa. But that doesn't imply that the continent called Africa came into existence then.

Before homo sapiens, some other human species had existed on earth. Many places around the world had other names in the past world, e.g Eden, Mesopotamia, Ur, etc.

The book is an essential piece of literature that has a lot of facts and truths about many aspects of life. I have also read other books and articles on the history of humanity and past civilizations. However, I feel the history of Africa in that book is the truth or closer to the truth than the other sources.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
eph12:

I'm wondering who/what you will blame in 5 years time just as you're blaming religion for how you have used your brain these past years.
You're a funny man. Blame for what?

eph12:
Millions others who are actively religious and have gone ahead to achieve great things, they were probably pretending to be religious lmao
Millions of other irreligious people have discarded slavery (religions) to lead a better life.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
afrodoc2:

His name was actually Publius Cornelius Scipio. He was given the name Africanus because of his exploits in Africa. So he was named after Africa, and not the other way round.

Not in any way saying our in house philosopher is right though. cheesy

Nah I know that,

I was pointing out that the only place we saw the word was in Latin.

Africa as a word did not exist anywhere else. That's why I initially asked him in what language does Afri mean black man
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
gensteejay:

You can check out his thread, https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

Oh... you're actually even quoting a nairaland post to back your submission. grin

Aite cool bro. Enjoy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Allowances

I’m hearing Lagos is paying 30k per day though I can’t confirm the veracity of the claim.

Each allowance defers from state to state so I can’t speak on that really.

What I think we should all clamor for right now is for the Health Personnel to be given life insurance. The FG hazard allowance is 5k. Hopefully the current minister of health will look into that and rectify it ASAP. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (8679) (8680) (8681) (8682) (8683) (8684) (8685) ... (19355) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.