Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,493 members, 7,843,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8952) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10655551 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8949) (8950) (8951) (8952) (8953) (8954) (8955) ... (19311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:19pm On May 24, 2020
donjazet:

I tried hard to understand the question but I couldn't.
How do you explain or verify that it is gravity that pushes warhsoever you throw upward back to the earth??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:20pm On May 24, 2020
donjazet:

both you and pastor taribo west are ignorant fellows who believe in superstitions and who refuse to be enlightened.

Thats why nobody should take you serious when you ask for evidence. You had already made up your mind to be blind to anything.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:20pm On May 24, 2020
raumdeuter:

How many times have these Senegal Burkina and Zaire won Nations cup, caf champion league or even qualified for world cup?

How many players from these countries win CAF best to start with

Baba answer my question o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:22pm On May 24, 2020
airmark:

That's not what i told you. Where did i tell you all players with short stardom did juju?

Give an example of juju boosted footballer you know of
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 7:23pm On May 24, 2020
nitrogen:

Yeah, circus show like the one below even though people saw a vehicle drop the lady. Okay, why would someone just drop the innocent lady somewhere within the city and not outside? Simple, maybe it's part of the whole arrangement. Make sure you drop the package where everyone can see it.

Whatever sha, what I can say is these thing are real, maybe not all.

https://youtu.b

This is the problem we're talking about, someone who was most likely a victim of kidnappers, torture or rape was easily tagged a victim of yahoo.

If I ask you now to prove how she is a victim of ritual, you will run away. The person did not even talk, it is other ignorant people that labelled her a ritual victim.
Bring hard core proof of juju not this nonsense. We already know ritualists exist, we are asking for proof of the efficacy of their motive.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:23pm On May 24, 2020
airmark:

Go and ask Taribo that said juju existed.

Juju is always someone said someone said

Show evidence of those juju footballer and how juju boosted their careers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:24pm On May 24, 2020
Segedinho:

Baba answer my question o

What is your question
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:24pm On May 24, 2020
raumdeuter:

Juju is always someone said someone said

Show evidence of those juju footballer and how juju boosted their careers
I used it baba....nobody told me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 7:25pm On May 24, 2020
airmark:

Thats why nobody should take you serious when you ask for evidence. You had already made up your mind to be blind to anything.

I am simply asking for a strong proof that will clear my doubt. Not hearsay.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 7:25pm On May 24, 2020
donjazet:

This is the problem we're talking about, someone who was most likely a victim of kidnappers, torture or rape was easily tagged a victim of yahoo.

If I ask you now to prove how she is a victim of ritual, you will run away. The person did not even talk, it is other ignorant people that labelled her a ritual victim.
Bring hard core proof of juju not this nonsense. We already know ritualists exist, we are asking for proof of the efficacy of their motive.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am done!

Waiting for your guy to send some research docs to me, make I learn small.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:25pm On May 24, 2020
raumdeuter:

Give an example of juju boosted footballer you know of

Juju boosted footballer

grin grin grin grin grin

Dayo, no kill me with laugh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:26pm On May 24, 2020
airmark:

Maybe that finger found on her soup was dropped by her enemy to spoil her business.

Let's give reasons to cover up for the madam. grin

Meanwhile exceptional talents like Messi, will last long, compared to juju-boosted one.

Who exactly saw the thumb, if you ask nitrogen it will end up being someone who told him but he did not see it with his own eyes

Like those tales we always hear in boarding school where they will say a tree was crying or they found pounded yam inside a tree
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:26pm On May 24, 2020
izzou:

Juju boosted footballer

grin grin grin grin grin

I neva digest the Bolasie one wen him talk few minutes ago, now na juju boosted! LWKMD grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:28pm On May 24, 2020
Segedinho:

Raudmeter is a christain that believes in what the bible says.same bible that spoke about false spirits

He doesnt belive in spirits due to civilization

He believes in thesame bible that preached about moses and the voodoo men.

He doesnt believes in voodoo since voodoo can't be explained in today's world,hence no voodoo whatsoever..

How do u define a confused person?
Cc Raudmeter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:29pm On May 24, 2020
izzou:

Juju boosted footballer

grin grin grin grin grin

Na airmark wan kill you with laugh o. That is his quote below. Basically saying Messi is on talent and not juju boosted, so beg him to give us examplesof juju boosted footballer everyone knows

At the end of the day maybe they will mention one Mukaila who never even made it into Sunshine of Akure first team as evidence

airmark:

Meanwhile exceptional talents like Messi, will last long, compared to juju-boosted one.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:29pm On May 24, 2020
Roland17:

I neva digest the Bolasie one wen him talk few minutes ago, now na juju boosted! LWKMD grin grin

grin grin grin grin

Dayo case get as e be
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:29pm On May 24, 2020
donjazet:

I am simply asking for a strong proof that will clear my doubt. Not hearsay.
No proof is greater than what you did by urself??

I told you mine and u laughed it off
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:30pm On May 24, 2020
nitrogen:

Yeah, circus show like the one below even though people saw a vehicle drop the lady.

Whatever sha, what I can say is these thing are real, maybe not all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuxHrNooigQ
oga calm down this particular video the lady has been rehabilitated and fine now even though she has HIV
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 7:30pm On May 24, 2020
raumdeuter:

Who exactly saw the thumb, if you ask nitrogen it will end up being someone who told him but he did not see it with his own eyes

Like those tales we always hear in boarding school where they will say a tree was crying or they found pounded yam inside a tree
D1, I chop wella for the place, I guess I was not fortunate to see it. But I have seen other stuffs.

And yes, she left the place same week. If it was the handiwork of competitors, shey she for stay for a couple of weeks to prove her innocence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 7:31pm On May 24, 2020
iamoyindamola:

oga calm down this particular video the lady has been rehabilitated and fine now even though she has HIV
OK, very possible. But, it doesn't mean that rituals no dey.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:31pm On May 24, 2020
raumdeuter:

Na airmark wan kill you with laugh o. That is his quote below. Basically saying Messi is on talent and not juju boosted, so beg him to give us examplesof juju boosted footballer everyone knows

At the end of the day maybe they will mention one Mukaila who never even made it into Sunshine of Akure first team as evidence

Taye Taiwo is most likely to be Juju boosted grin

He once got to a peak with Messi and faded into oblivion
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:39pm On May 24, 2020
Segedinho:

Raudmeter is a christain that believes in what the bible says.same bible that spoke about false spirits

He doesnt belive in spirits due to civilization

He believes in thesame bible that preached about moses and the voodoo men.

He doesnt believes in voodoo since voodoo can't be explained in today's world,hence no voodoo whatsoever..

How do u define a confused person?

I have told you the bible is a book written by passed down stories to people over hundred of years sometimes thousands and definitely would have been modified and not accurate again. Not everything in the bible is acuurate

Just like some people if not for civilization would have added India vs Nigeria 100-1 as part of our football history. I wont be surprised of the India vs Nigeria is from a cricket game that became modified over years.

Just like the Thunder Balogun story and how he killed Okala

By the time my brother grew up the story changed from Thunder Balogun to Okwaraji. The same story within 20yrs has changed now imagine for a story thousands of years in the making

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 7:40pm On May 24, 2020
Who go like make i use him here for JuJu grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:43pm On May 24, 2020
nitrogen:

D1, I chop wella for the place, I guess I was not fortunate to see it. But I have seen other stuffs.

And yes, she left the place same week. If it was the handiwork of competitors, shey she for stay for a couple of weeks to prove her innocence.

Do you know what follows such accusations in a place like Nigeria? Harassment possibly death by lynching

The same reason why someone accused of being a witch gets stoned to death.

In this covid times do you know in some remote village they are blaming the witches and making sacrifice or killing some helpless women for the mysterious deaths occurring right now

The Spanish flu of 1918, do you know how many innocent people were killed as witches or used as sacrifice based off one story?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 7:44pm On May 24, 2020
Imagine, someone said nothing like YAHOO PLUS cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ignorance kills faster

https://www.nairaland.com/4891736/three-yahoo-boys-paraded-charms/2
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:45pm On May 24, 2020
nitrogen:

OK, very possible. But, it doesn't mean that rituals no dey.

So the evidence of yahoo plus turned out to be a HIV girl that is currently being rehabilitated

So when are we going to see real evidence of this juju
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:47pm On May 24, 2020
Expert17:
Imagine, someone said nothing like YAHOO PLUS cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ignorance kills faster

https://www.nairaland.com/4891736/three-yahoo-boys-paraded-charms/2

Just like there are thousands of airmark friends making incision on their legs to become top footballers and none of them can even make a Naija pro league team never mind super eagles.

There are thousands of students bringing juju to waec hall yet hasnt stopped them from failing

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:48pm On May 24, 2020
raumdeuter:

I have told you the bible is a book written by passed down stories to people over hundred of years sometimes thousands and definitely would have been modified and not accurate again. Not everything in the bible is acuurate

Just like some people if not for civilization would have added India vs Nigeria 100-1 as part of our football history. I wont be surprised of the India vs Nigeria is from a cricket game that became modified over years.

Just like the Thunder Balogun story and how he killed Okala

By the time my brother grew up the story changed from Thunder Balogun to Okwaraji. The same story within 20yrs has changed now imagine for a story thousands of years in the making
So do u still believe in Jesus
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 7:48pm On May 24, 2020
airmark:
Everything is hearsay when no video or circus show when video is supplied. I just want one of chic2pimp or donjazet to make himself available for hit n chop grass amulet. grin

Taribo said it, they won't still believe it. Better to use one of them as sample to clear freedom park of grasses. grin

If you are willing to cover all of my Travel expenses, I will gladly make the trip once Corona is over.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:49pm On May 24, 2020
izzou:

Taye Taiwo is most likely to be Juju boosted grin

He once got to a peak with Messi and faded into oblivion

That was because he was about 10yrs older than Messi at least and wasnt as talented.

The time you knew Messi and Taiye taiwo. Messi was claiming 18, Taiwo would be closer to 30.

I knew Taiye from Pako stadium in Iyana Ipaja from the mid 90s and he was at least in his early 20s
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 7:49pm On May 24, 2020
raumdeuter:

Just like there are thousands of airmark friends making incision on their legs to become top footballers and none of them can even make a Naija pro league team never mind super eagles.

There are thousands of students bringing juju to waec hall yet hasnt stopped them from failing

Fast and pray for 40 days,..... then ask God to make you richer than Dangote

will it happen??

Is God fake??

If you can answer this questions, then you will understand juju better .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:50pm On May 24, 2020
Segedinho:

So do u still believe in Jesus

I believe in the main theme but not all the stories as they have been modified

(1) (2) (3) ... (8949) (8950) (8951) (8952) (8953) (8954) (8955) ... (19311) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.