Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,476 members, 7,843,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8954) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10655368 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8951) (8952) (8953) (8954) (8955) (8956) (8957) ... (19311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:13pm On May 24, 2020
nitrogen:

Lol, I dont doubt gravity. But, just provide evidence na cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

As I have stated, I am not a physicist but I could I could give you video guides that would enable you learn from world renowned scientists about gravity and eliminate your doubt.

Go to YouTube and self educate yourself on gravitational force, it's observable and quantifiable qualities and it's practical applications.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:16pm On May 24, 2020
donjazet:

Answer my question first, do you doubt there is a force that pulls you to the earth's magnetic field called gravity, yes or no?
Yes not because they call it gravity,

I believe in supernatural/unexplainable concept of God's creation that could melts one's brain should one even make an attempt to understand it.

Gravity is not in the bible but named for identification purpose

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:17pm On May 24, 2020
sebod:

The same baba I asked to show the evidence he saw to believe Jesus was born by a virgin without sexual intercourse?
Or any evidence to show the existence of God that he believes in?
God said let there be light and there was light.... Does he just believe without any documented evidence or it's part of what he believes was erroneously passed down from people to people?

What exact part of the Bible does he believe in so that we can subject it to scrutiny?

Unless baba would answer tomorrow.......

The guy confusion big wella

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:19pm On May 24, 2020
Segedinho:

I believe in supernatural/unepxplainably concept of God's creation that could nekt one's brain should you even make an attempt to ubderstand it.

Covid 19 is not in the bible but named for identification purpose likewise gravity.

A lot of errors in your post. Please modify it for me to understand it well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 24, 2020
nitrogen:

Lol, I am still waiting for gensteejay though. Honestly, I will be happy to get sufficient information from him (re: why he thinks/believes that there is nothing like juju).
Will do so when I'm less busy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:21pm On May 24, 2020
Anyways, I'm retiring to bed, we could pick up tomorrow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:23pm On May 24, 2020
donjazet:

As I have stated, I am not a physicist but I could I could give you video guides that would enable you learn from world renowned scientists about gravity and eliminate your doubt.

Go to YouTube and self educate yourself on gravitational force, it's observable and quantifiable qualities and it's practical applications.
You accepted it hook line and sinker after digesting it.

Wht don't you tell us the phenomenon that sprang ur acceptance??

I said i did voodoo that worked perfectlg,you asked for the concept.

Some one said something about ghost. You tagged it hallucination.

Just tell us why u believe in gravity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:26pm On May 24, 2020
Segedinho:

I believe in supernatural/unexplainable concept of God's creation that could melts one's brain should one even make an attempt to understand it.

Gravity is not in the bible but named for identification purpose
Cc don j
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:37pm On May 24, 2020
gensteejay:

Those are pure mental illness cases that need psychiatric treatment.

That's from first-hand experience.

I witnessed several Ruqyah (exorcism) sessions while in the university as a member of MSSN.

I have different literature on exorcism as well because I did extensive research on it then.

So, I'm quite knowledgeable on the subject.

Take this as a simple truth: There is nothing like demons in reality. Only those that believe in demons are affected by it. And demons only exist in their head (not in reality).

People with issues with their mental health (not necessarily mad) usually attribute such to demonic attacks, just like primitive people that wrote Qur'an and the Bible felt things like malaria, typhoid, common cold are caused by demons then.

(Well, some still have that archaic belief in this day and age.)

When a person has such mental issues, they could experience hallucinations, become paranoid about their relatives, spouse, or become depressed. There are worse signs and symptoms.

All these are treated in detail in the literature, "Sword against Black and Evil Magicians", by Wahid ibn Abdessalam Bali (it's one of my book collections).

That's one of the books Muslim exorcists use.

Now, what those people (with mental health challenges) need are diagnosis, counseling (if it's not a full-blown maniac case), and appropriate treatment.

Simply put, they need drugs (recommended by psychiatrists), not prayers to any god, not flogging by any alfa or using electric shock on them to chase out jinni (demons) that don't exist in reality.

Some of those patients treated by exorcists get well. Some die of electrocution. Females among them could get pregnant (from the male alfas that treat them).

The few that get well is primarily due to the herbal (prophetic) medicines they're given during the course of the ruqyah (exorcism) session.

Books like the one above and others like "the World of the Jinn and Devils" by Dr. Umar Sulaiman al-Ashqar explain in detail all these medicines such as Zaytun (olive oil), Habbatu sauda, black seed and its oil, and many others.

All these are herbs with medicinal benefits that work well without the need to invoke any god or deity.

Those exorcists are simply scam artists.

If an ailing person takes only the herbal drugs without any prayer, they will still work based on their level of effectiveness.

But if they only pray without these drugs, their mental illness persists and could get worse.

Try that experiment on common things like malaria and headache.

Those are things some of us that did extensive research about Islam, its concepts, and other religions generally did and know for a fact that demons only exist in the head, not in reality.

You need to research things for yourself and confirm many things in Islam to know if they're really as you're told in Qur'an.

Some people will believe lies for the most part of their life.

During my studentship in UI, I know of a mentally challenged woman that came around then for deliverance (ruqyah). She has a mania condition.

For years, her mom spent over 180k taking her from one alfa to another to seek.

Some of those prophetic medicines are expensive because patients need them in large quantities for prolonged usage (a month or 2); some of the drugs are imported from Saudi, Morocco, etc., and the deliverance services of some alfas are expensive.

Despite the high cost of the service, her condition only got worse to the extent that one of the alfas she visited got her pregnant, and he later ran away.

What later saved her? Medical science. That's what the mom should have done in the first place.

Taking the medical route, though not 100% perfect, still guarantees faster, safer, and more efficient solution for such mental issues and any health issues generally.

There are many other examples of such cases illustrating the wrong belief common in this part of the world, where people seek the spiritual means to treat ailment instead of using medical science.

Medical science has helped countless of people (especially older ones with old age diseases) to live longer.

If they had taken the spiritual route, they'd have died.
I have had two cousins who were possessed by jinns and they're not suffering from mental illness as stated by you. Some illnesses are mental in nature and it's counterproductive not seeking medical cure don't conflate jinn possession with mental illness though one possessed by jinns may exhibit symptoms of mental illness it doesn't mean that they're the same just as a Covid19 victim may exhibit symptoms of asthma it doesn't mean that he's suffering from asthma.
On the issue of people being treated with electric shock and flogging it is the works of quacks that have dominated the exorcism field do you blame the medical profession for the bad job done by an unqualified doctor or the person who does the bad job? There is a procedure for exorcising jinns and from what I've read flogging and electric shock aren't part of it, you recite some verses from the Qur'an which include the verse of the throne (ayat al-Kursiy), also if the person is a female the procedure must be carried out in the presence of a relative to avoid the case of Alfa giving patient belle.
The Qur'an as we know it is the speech of Allah and it's not created (al-Quran huwa kalamullah ghayrul makhlouq), so it's condescending from you to say it was written by primitive people, you like attacking what people cherished in a condescending manner and yet you keep on harping on having an intelligent discussion.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:43pm On May 24, 2020
My pastor used to be somewhat a deity faithful before he repented.
He says there are fake men who claim to be juju men, but there are real juju men.

He is a seer. He sees spirits and communicates with them.

I may share some of his what he tells me, but not to prove anything to the doubters.
The doubters are just Thomas who wants to see before they believe. I no get their time.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:47pm On May 24, 2020
biomustry:

I'm still waiting for the scientific explanation of jinns. grin Do u live in the North?

There are things science and scientists can't explain and will never be able to explain. Science is limited by :technology, dogmatism and those in authority. Wasn't it scientists who said Pluto was a planet that if you don't include it among the 9planets that you'll fail a question in geography? Years later scientists told us that Pluto is no longer a planet. Science is a means to an end and it has its practical limitations so it isn't sufficient for understanding many things.
I'm from Kogi and that's in Northcentral Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:49pm On May 24, 2020
Segedinho:

Abeg baba, you still neva answer the question about ur newly themed Jesus and his principles or rather his words/acceptance regarding false spirit.

The bible to back up ur "newly themed Christianity" is also needed..

Thanks

Is this not what I have been telling you that the story of Jesus life was written about 60 to 100yrs after his death so what do you think happened to a story of a man who died in 1960 and is being written today without any documentation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:53pm On May 24, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Baba no wan die, he has paid his dues he covered the whole world for Chelsea na

Just like winning the Europa League, League and FA Cup?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:57pm On May 24, 2020
Segedinho:

You observe/see sumtin falling downward instead of upward isnt a true reflections of what it is since it is inexplicable.

Someone said something about ghost and you talked about an induced hallucination by the brain,so why cant you in thesame stance explain why things tends to come down on earth

So why is there gravity on earth but not in the space

I hope you know there are mathematical formulas for this, that can tell you the Gravitational force of an object.

For example Earths gravitational force is 9.8m/s2. That means anything you drop will observe more or less that acceleration.

And you can test and affirm this thousands of times and still arrive around that 9.8 figure for acceleration/gravitational pull. When will JuJu pass this level of scrutiny for us to verify?

You also have a Gravitational force formula, F = GMm/r2 which has again been proven over multiple experiments and which shows why you have no gravity in space due to it's distance from earth, being r in the above formula.

Someone calculated all these, even calculated a linear velocity for satellite launch that will ensure gravity acting on it will keep it in a circular motion around earth forever . . . the satellite then provide data to your phone to allow you type on Nairaland to compare proof of the existence of gravity to the proof of the existence of JuJu!

You typing on your phone right now is proof of the existence of gravity.

17 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:04pm On May 24, 2020
Amoto94:
Just like winning the Europa League, League and FA Cup?
Don't you think he deserves an oscar
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 10:21pm On May 24, 2020
Ibime:

I hope you know there are mathematical formulas for this, that can tell you the Gravitational force of an object.

For example Earths gravitational force is 9.8m/s2. That means anything you drop will observe more or less that acceleration.

And you can test and affirm this thousands of times and still arrive around that 9.8 figure for acceleration/gravitational pull. When will JuJu pass this level of scrutiny for us to verify?

You also have a Gravitational force formula, F = GMm/r2 which has again been proven over multiple experiments and which shows why you have no gravity in space due to it's distance from earth, being r in the above formula.

Someone calculated all these, even calculated a linear velocity for satellite launch that will ensure gravity acting on it will keep it in a circular motion around earth forever . . . the satellite then provide data to your phone to allow you type on Nairaland to compare proof of the existence of gravity to the proof of the existence of JuJu!

I am not sure there is enough convincing evidence of Newtonian gravitational field, didn't Einstein also proffer his space-time curvature theory, a bit of counter, all these scientists will just give us one theory, that in our minds we can't prove, yet we believe it, another scientist will emerge and disprove an already believed theory, and we believe the new one too.
Science to me is a scam to an extent.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:26pm On May 24, 2020
Ibime:

Thank you so much my brother. I confuse come tire for him matter.
He said he believes in gravity yet is unsure about it I have given him practical applications for the uses of gravitational forces yet he is going around in circles.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:33pm On May 24, 2020
ToyinDipo:

I am not sure there is enough convincing evidence of Newtonian gravitational field, didn't Einstein also proffer his space-time curvature theory, a bit of counter, all these scientists will just give us one theory, that in our minds we can't prove, yet we believe it, another scientist will emerge and disprove an already believed theory, and we believe the new one too.

Science is evolutionary in nature, it is not static and that is it's beauty. Nobody has an autonomy over science. If someone makes a discovery, proves it and makes practical applications, others rally around it and improve upon it.

All the elements in the periodic table were discovered by numerous individuals over centuries.
You can't call science a scam because you can see and use it's practical applications.

I mean you live in a world where you have man made satellites in orbit, you have men who have punched above the sky and live in space shocked shocked you have a device that enables you to seamlessly connect with others millions of miles away.

If a human being from the 1700's came to this present day, he would think he is witnessing magic all around him.
To get there took years of evolutionary science, man is looking to dominate the universe.
I really hope I have enlightened you further.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:43pm On May 24, 2020
Segedinho:

You observe/see sumtin falling downward instead of upward isnt a true reflections of what it is since it is inexplicable.

Someone said something about ghost and you talked about an induced hallucination by the brain,so why cant you in thesame stance explain why things tends to come down on earth

So why is there gravity on earth but not in the space

What is responsible for this defect

What is the source of gravity?

These are my questions in summary

You cant just accept gravity cos of its definition and name can you?

Let forget what we were taught in jss afterall we did crs in same classes but as we grow,we tend to think critically like u opined.

Thanks

grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:45pm On May 24, 2020
sebod:

The same baba I asked to show the evidence he saw to believe Jesus was born by a virgin without sexual intercourse?
Or any evidence to show the existence of God that he believes in?
God said let there be light and there was light.... Does he just believe without any documented evidence or it's part of what he believes was erroneously passed down from people to people?

What exact part of the Bible does he believe in so that we can subject it to scrutiny?

Unless baba would answer tomorrow.......

Who is this baba that did you step-over? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:52pm On May 24, 2020
Ibime, please can you tell donjazet the benefits of worshipping Fenibeso?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 10:53pm On May 24, 2020
donjazet:

Science is evolutionary in nature, it is not static and that is it's beauty. Nobody has an autonomy over science. If someone makes a discovery, proves it and makes practical applications, others rally around it and improve upon it.

All the elements in the periodic table were discovered by numerous individuals over centuries.
You can't call science a scam because you can see and use it's practical applications.

I mean you live in a world where you have man made satellites in orbit, you have men who have punched above the sky and live in space shocked shocked
To get there took years of evolutionary science, man is looking to dominate the universe.
I really hope I have enlightened you further.
Because science is evolutionary doesn't mean facts (law in science should) be varying.
A good number of theories still hold today not because they are true, but because someone else has not disproved it yet, and the recursion continues.

I didn't say it's a total scam, it has some elements of truth in it, The total number of elements keeps increasing, there might be a new one tomorrow.

They have lived in the space, you believe it's because of science, but do you understand how?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:53pm On May 24, 2020
ToyinDipo:

Einstein just built on Newtons foundation and added the time dimension, and can help make Mathematical accuracy more precise over vast interplanetary distances, but as for what we need to do around earth, Newtons Gravitational constant is accurate enough.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:58pm On May 24, 2020
chic2pimp:

If you are willing to cover all of my Travel expenses, I will gladly make the trip once Corona is over.

Are you not going back to Naija this year?

Anyways, I can arrange with 3 tradomedical companies to contribute to sponsor your trip after you have signed an MOU. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 10:59pm On May 24, 2020
Ibime:

Einstein just built on Newtons foundation and added the time dimension, and can help make Mathematical accuracy more precise over vast interplanetary distances, but as for what we need to do around earth, Newtons Gravitational constant is accurate enough.
Einstein's view was revolutionary though, @ the bolded accurate enough, true for objects with substantial mass.
If Einstein's propositions were not complex so to say, it might have overruled Newton's theory, tomorrow another scientist may appear again with a different proposition.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:01pm On May 24, 2020
izzou:

Taye Taiwo is most likely to be Juju boosted grin

He once got to a peak with Messi and faded into oblivion

I met one guy from Cote d'voire, his friend's brother played with TT in Marseille. Bro, leave story.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:04pm On May 24, 2020
donjazet:

I am simply asking for a strong proof that will clear my doubt. Not hearsay.

Go and meet Taribo, he is in Lagos. He will give you strong proof.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:07pm On May 24, 2020
airmark:
Ibime, please can you tell donjazet the benefits of worshipping Fenibeso?

He can as well follow Sango or Oduduwa, as long as he ascribes them their proper respect as his creator.

Fenibeso is my way of showing unshakeable faith in the creator through my own cultural lens rather than another man's culture.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:09pm On May 24, 2020
Ibime:

He can as well follow Sango or Oduduwa, as long as he ascribes them their proper respect as his creator.

Fenibeso is my way of showing unshakeable faith in the creator through my own cultural lens rather than another man's culture.

Please what are the benefits of following Fenibeso?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 11:09pm On May 24, 2020
Are there no babalawos on NL, they should come and confirm the 'efficacy' on JuJu. Don't know why a Nigerian forum won't have Ogun or IFA category in the religion section
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:13pm On May 24, 2020
ToyinDipo:

Einstein's view was revolutionary though, @ the bolded accurate enough, true for objects with substantial mass.
If Einstein's propositions were not complex so to say, it might have overruled Newton's theory, tomorrow another scientist may appear again with a different proposition.

No actually, Einsteins is already recognised as being more precise but for what we need to do, Newtons is sufficient. It's just the difference between Newton observing what his eye can see, and Einstein observing a more intergalactic picture.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 11:14pm On May 24, 2020
Ibime:

No actually, Einsteins is already recognised as being more precise but for what we need to do, Newtons is sufficient. It's just the difference between Newton observing what his eye can see, and Einstein observing a more intergalactic picture.

True that

(1) (2) (3) ... (8951) (8952) (8953) (8954) (8955) (8956) (8957) ... (19311) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kimbeast and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.