Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8955) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10580846 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8952) (8953) (8954) (8955) (8956) (8957) (8958) ... (19228) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:15pm On May 24, 2020
airmark:

Please what are the benefits of following Fenibeso?

You follow your God out of appreciation for creating you, and any benefit you want in life, you create for yourself. We don't follow Fenibeso for Juju boost in our lives.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:18pm On May 24, 2020
Ibime:

You follow your God out of appreciation for creating you, and any benefit you want in life, you create for yourself. We don't follow Fenibeso for Juju boost in our lives.

Do you believe in making sacrifice to Fenibeso, to get things done easily?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 24, 2020
Amoto94:

I have had two cousins who were possessed by jinns and they're not suffering from mental illness as stated by you..
Hope those cousins have sought medical help because one billion Kursiy can't cure a mental illness unless the person takes appropriate medicines. IMO, their wisest course of action is seeking medical care. Cases of mental illness are quite common in Nigeria (and even all over the world).

Family history is an important aspect of mental health that most don't pay attention to. Please, don't take that personal.

Most households in this country would have had one or two cases of mental illness. So, I understand your experience perfectly.

Hope you know madness is just one of the different cases of mental illness. Depression is also a very common mental illness.

Some years ago when I was still a UI student, I shared my ruqyah experiences with a doctor friend that works in UCH. He just laughed and advised me that I should tell people I know with such a condition to seek expert medical care.

Few years later after that incident, when I read extensively and broadened my scope about life's issues, I understood why he laughed then.

In their field, they know the mentality of the average Nigerian when it comes to things like this.

When you see Ahlu Sunnah (Muslims with shortened trousers that Christians and others call Tablig) perform exorcism and you hear the patients say different things, the experience is quite baffling.

It's until you read wider and broaden your life scope you'll realize what they say is nothing special. It's pure psychology.

More or less like hypnosis.

If someone has a "scary" dream where they eat in the dream or see any other frightening things in the dream, and they meet their cleric who tells them it's due to a demonic attack and such a person believes them, any effects they tell the individual the dream causes will manifest in their life.

So, they act like a possessed person when they recite Quranic verses into their ears, saying incoherent things (like those charlatans performing an act of glossolia, speaking in tongue); sometimes, divulging secrets or sensitive information their family members kept with them.

It's not the demon that's working but their belief and the trust they've in Allah and especially the cleric.

That's why exorcism won't work on a person that doesn't believe in Qur'an or Allah or trust the cleric. That's even one of the criteria to perform ruqyah on a patient (having belief in Allah and Qur'an's healing power).

Without that trust or belief, one billion kursiy (known as the most powerful verse in Qur'an) won't have any effect on that person.

Showing it's all psychological.

When a person has such dreams, they only need to agree with the cleric that they're possessed by a demon. Once they do, they'll start acting in that manner.

Then all the evil effects of the demonic possession (according to what the clerics say) will start manifesting in their life.

And it gets worse for them, if they read those books I stated earlier, where the author lists out symptoms and signs of different demonic possession.

These signs include the following:
1. Eating in the dream
2. Pain in the head (such as migraine headache)
3. Depression
4. Sleep paralysis
4. Forgetfulness
5. Love for solitude (being alone)
6. Irregular menstrual cycle for females.
7. Paranoia
8. A feeling of emptiness
9. Having sex in the dream

Now, many people around the world would have experienced at least 2 of these things in varying forms at some point in their life. They (signs and symptoms) are that common.

By the time you study the signs and symptoms of demonic possession in the literature above, one will feel demonic possession is a very common phenomena around the world.

In fact, during my experience with exorcists then as a Muslim, I used to feel many of my course mates were possessed then because I could observe some of these signs in them.

But it's a wrong notion.

Most people usually fall into the trap of these alfas when they eat in the dreams, get chased by ghosts/masquerades in the dreams, when they see or hear things.

When some people have one or two challenges in life, they're quick to attribute it to one demonic attack or the other, and they run to their alfas or pastor for deliverance, without realizing that some of those people they run to have bigger problems than them.

The bad dreams above are normal things people experience all around the world. I got to find out online (Nairaland, Quora, Reddit, etc.) and offline that many people have a dream where they eat one thing or the other in the dream and they're living fine.

They only usually start having problems when they see the dreams as evil, and what they believe will manifest in their life, since it's our beliefs that create our reality.

Occasionally, I have such dreams and sometimes have nightmares. Those are not things one should give much thought. I'm not usually bothered by what I see in the dream.

Some of those (outlined) things are signs of depression (best treated medically). When you see a dead relative in the dream, it doesn't mean you're about to die as some believe.

Those kinds of dreams are very common around the world when people just lost someone or miss their dead relatives.

Most dreams are products of what we think a few minutes before we go to sleep. That's a fact.

Dealing with dreams requires wisdom. Some people can see future things in their dreams.

People have different gifts and talents.

When a person is sure they have such a gift (where a number of their dreams come to pass), I think it's wiser they learn to document their dreams, see how they can learn from them, and avoid narrating bad dreams they've concerning people.

However, many usually interpret dreams literally, which could make them fall into the traps of deceitful clerics and priests.

Generally, mental illnesses or brain tumor/cancer (also thought to be caused by demonic attack by some people) is best treated medically. When people take the spiritual route first, they could waste years seeking a cure that doesn't exist in religious houses; that could worsen the issue and complicate things by the time they later go to a hospital.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 11:42pm On May 24, 2020
https://www.squawka.com/en/bayern-munich-signings-from-bundesliga-rivals/

Cc.. Raumdeuter.

Dayo, look at what Bayern is doing in Germany, hovering up talents from their rivals, no wonder no competition in burndisleaguedown. Tueehh!!!! No wonder fraudiola won 3 straight titles in that league, but could not repeat same in EPL, after spending close to a billion Euros on Champions league semi finalists. Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 24, 2020
nitrogen:

Lol, I am still waiting for gensteejay though. Honestly, I will be happy to get sufficient information from him (re: why he thinks/believes that there is nothing like juju).
I have stated my stance of this issue a number of times. There are many types of juju. You didn't specify any.

IMO, many claims of juju are fake. A number of them are real but scientific understanding about the principle behind them is poor.

For instance, it's possible scientists will be able to design a device for things like teleportation (egbe in Yoruba) in the future, one of the feats which our forefathers could do in this part of the world in ancient times, according to history.

At least, there is already a theoretical basis for it, and some scientists have been working on that concept for many years. No breakthroughs yet.

Popular atheist and scientist Stephen Hawking (late) even discussed the current progress on the concept in his book, "a Brief History of Time".

Perhaps, when scientists get more understanding about the concepts of space and time, significant progress will be made.

Any genuine mysterious/spiritual/supernatural stuff will become normal things in the future. That's my own stance, and if you're familiar with the history of science and the history of humanity, you'll understand why I said so.

If a supernatural feat is genuine, its proponents should try to subject it to scientific scrutiny and see how it can be of benefit to the world. But approaching it superstitiously and as something that can't be deeply researched has always been my own grouse.

That attitude is a huge bane to scientific research and progress about things in Africa.

Anything can be researched given the right tools.
It's tantamount to people saying with a warning tone that "ò fẹ̀ tu ìṣẹ̀ Ọ̀lòhun wo" in Yoruba ("you want to dig deep and scrutinize god's work" ).

If something can't be researched and scrutinized scientifically, it's scam written all over it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:16am On May 25, 2020
CapitalCee:
https://www.squawka.com/en/bayern-munich-signings-from-bundesliga-rivals/

Cc.. Raumdeuter.

Dayo, look at what Bayern is doing in Germany, hovering up talents from their rivals, no wonder no competition in burndisleaguedown. Tueehh!!!! No wonder fraudiola won 3 straight titles in that league, but could not repeat same in EPL, after spending close to a billion Euros on Champions league semi finalists. Tufiakwa!

Can you use this same energy to give us a list of players Man utd bought from other PL rivals

In your team below are some players who played for you in the last 2 seasons that came from other EPL sides
AWB, Slabhead Maguire, Shaw, Matic, Mata, Alexis , Smalling, Lukaku, Young, Jones, Fellaini Daniel James
In that list you named over 20 players from year 2000

In that time frame I can add people like Rio, Berbatov, Carrick, tevez, schneiderlin, Valencia Van Persie Rooney, VDS, Michael Owen, Allan Smith, Saha, Bellion, Carroll,

Despite that you have not finished top 4 despite spending almost a billion

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 1:29am On May 25, 2020
ToyinDipo:
Are there no babalawos on NL, they should come and confirm the 'efficacy' on JuJu. Don't know why a Nigerian forum won't have Ogun or IFA category in the religion section
This is him but he's no more active

https://www.nairaland.com/babalawos
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 1:38am On May 25, 2020
Victornezzar:

If he has an alternate account, he should be summoned to the thread, we need a juju demo on this thread
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 1:54am On May 25, 2020
ToyinDipo:

If he has an alternate account, he should be summoned to the thread, we need a juju demo on this thread
You can contact him cheesy cheesy

His works are on his profile
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:55am On May 25, 2020
obainojazz:
Name the stadiums

7. Allianz
9. Old Trafford
14. Velodrome
16. Garrincha Brasilia
2. San Siro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 4:00am On May 25, 2020
Bayern vs Chelsea 2nd leg preview!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 4:24am On May 25, 2020
raumdeuter:

Can you use this same energy to give us a list of players Man utd bought from other PL rivals

In your team below are some players who played for you in the last 2 seasons that came from other EPL sides
AWB, Slabhead Maguire, Shaw, Matic, Mata, Alexis , Smalling, Lukaku, Young, Jones, Fellaini Daniel James
In that list you named over 20 players from year 2000

In that time frame I can add people like Rio, Berbatov, Carrick, tevez, schneiderlin, Valencia Van Persie Rooney, VDS, Michael Owen, Allan Smith, Saha, Bellion, Carroll,

Despite that you have not finished top 4 despite spending almost a billion

Look at the kind of players you are calling. There is high competition from top EPL clubs for talents. Most of these guys are just speculative buys rather than certain key game changers. Among the players you mentioned, Only Van persie was the best in their position as at the time he arrived United, everyother one of them including Rooney could go either way. If united behave like Bayern, Our first eleven would have been DDG, VVD, Maguire, AWB, Robertson, KDB, Pogba, Kante, Salah, Hazard and Kane. With Rashford, Aubameyang, Alexander-Arnold, etc on the bench. Aguero, Vardy, Mahrez would have played for Us, and left.
It's not same, No wonder fraudiola is not finding easy. Even Okey Emordi or Ladan Bosso will win Bundesliga with Bayern. Rubbish league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:15am On May 25, 2020
ToyinDipo:

I am not sure there is enough convincing evidence of Newtonian gravitational field, didn't Einstein also proffer his space-time curvature theory, a bit of counter, all these scientists will just give us one theory, that in our minds we can't prove, yet we believe it, another scientist will emerge and disprove an already believed theory, and we believe the new one too.
Science to me is a scam to an extent.

Please don’t say this. What science has been doing is saving lives and improving your experience on earth. Don’t rubbish science.

A theory is a theory until proven with practicals. Gravity is no more a theory it is now a law, since it has been proven thousands of times.

People still formulate theories but since they haven’t been proven, they remain theories. Space-time curvature, string theory are yet to be confirmed. There’s a branch of physics called experimental physics that tries to prove these theories.

Over hundreds of years, people have noticed phenomenons, studied it and tried to understand it by forming theories on it. These theories were deliberated upon and improved. Do you know how many years it took to arrive at the current knowledge of atoms from Dalton’s atomic theory? Those atoms were thought to be indivisible before. But further experiments revealed quarks, muons, gluons, etc.

Knowledge was built upon and is what is making life better today.

Abeg don’t say what you said again abeg.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:33am On May 25, 2020
raumdeuter:

Is this not what I have been telling you that the story of Jesus life was written about 60 to 100yrs after his death so what do you think happened to a story of a man who died in 1960 and is being written today without any documentation
U have said nothing about your belief/faith

You are hiding under the shadow of history/civilization

My question is do u believe in Jesus as a Christian??

If yes??what kinda Jesus "the saviour or a servant to ehsu as described by gent".

Let assume the KJV is fake and filled with lies,what bible does your faith lies on

Where do your draw your faith from

Are these questions too difficult

Thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hopefulLandlord: 7:39am On May 25, 2020
Amoto94:

There are things science and scientists can't explain and will never be able to explain.
isn't the second part a sweeping conclusion? I mean let's back up a little and tender what people of the Roman civilisation would think is the possibility that hundreds of humans can fly in a sheet of metals and engines from Rome to Africa within hours. How do you think they'd reply if this hypothetical scenario takes place?
I'm pretty certain they'd say it's Impossible and can never happen, they'd laugh at you and call you crazy for even bringing up such an asinine question but here we are flying in airplanes. going round the world. There are so many things science has explained today that most people in the past concluded science can never explain. History is not on the side of your statement. infact history opposes it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:43am On May 25, 2020
Ibime:

I hope you know there are mathematical formulas for this, that can tell you the Gravitational force of an object.

For example Earths gravitational force is 9.8m/s2. That means anything you drop will observe more or less that acceleration.

And you can test and affirm this thousands of times and still arrive around that 9.8 figure for acceleration/gravitational pull. When will JuJu pass this level of scrutiny for us to verify?

You also have a Gravitational force formula, F = GMm/r2 which has again been proven over multiple experiments and which shows why you have no gravity in space due to it's distance from earth, being r in the above formula.

Someone calculated all these, even calculated a linear velocity for satellite launch that will ensure gravity acting on it will keep it in a circular motion around earth forever . . . the satellite then provide data to your phone to allow you type on Nairaland to compare proof of the existence of gravity to the proof of the existence of JuJu!

You typing on your phone right now is proof of the existence of gravity.

Does mathematical formula proove anything??

Hasn't it been in existence before they postulated a formula

So you want me to believe it is mathematical formulae that prevents a mango fruit from falling upward

To worsen it is u accepted it even without knowing the source,or why it is absent in space.

But you want me to bring prove of voodoo and also termed it false because some critical thinkers couldnt ascribe a formula for it?

If you can't bring the source of gravity or rather feel/see it..you are just probably babbling

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:45am On May 25, 2020
Na wah o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:49am On May 25, 2020
donjazet:

Thank you so much my brother. I confuse come tire for him matter.
He said he believes in gravity yet is unsure about it I have given him practical applications for the uses of gravitational forces yet he is going around in circles.
Dont bend my statement baba

I said i believe in an unexplainable force responsible for tge downward movement of objects (it doesnt matter the name)

God is awesome in its own way and we are too negligible to question is creation and authority.

If you believe in gravity just because "they"ascribed a value of 9.8m/s" even without source or origin then you are less of a thinker.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:00am On May 25, 2020
Leyqute:
Na wah o.

grin

E shock you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:07am On May 25, 2020
Leyqute:
Na wah o.
The best thing na to just dey look.

The main reason I dey follow the argument na make I no miss landmark page 9000.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:15am On May 25, 2020
Lana1:
Bayern vs Chelsea 2nd leg preview!
I can't wait
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 8:18am On May 25, 2020
Concerning this issue of voodoo...i believe it exists just that it's existence is being overblown by some people for their own gains..I had a personal experience of it while in boarding school at that time..though it's quite absurd when people try to interpret anything they can't understand by shouting voodoo, which is what many false pastors use in deceiving their adherents today...most of it is just the case of "the more u look, the less you see"

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hopefulLandlord: 8:22am On May 25, 2020
Victornezzar:

Atheists ruined his career. He'd been posting lots of his fetish nonsense and we didn't care enough about his rubbish to challenge him. that was until he made a fatal mistake. he posted "proof" of his spiritual powers working by making a video of him driving a car while invisible here https://www.nairaland.com/3873563/invisibility-spell-charm-live-demonstration
That was when he got challenged and he never recovered from it.

he tried salvaging his dwindling career by uploading another video months later. this time it was him levitating a red carton or something here https://www.nairaland.com/4128875/levitation-float-mid-air-live

Atheists once again got on his neck and called him a fraud and a trickster.

Now if you go to his profile and check out his posts you'd notice some hidden posts. that was when his career was finally killed and buried by an atheist called Hahn. I can't remember the topic now but there was an argument between him and some atheists then he tried silencing them by threatening to make some evil befall them. he challenged me to drop my full name, picture too and see what would happen to me. I refused to drop my name, not out of fear rather I felt if he claims to have "third eye" like he did here https://www.nairaland.com/4133134/third-eye-how-activate-third#61687089 then he shouldn't be asking for my name. he would know it regardless. we had a little back and forth until Hahn came in and posted his full name, his Facebook account and some other details then told him to make evil befall him. Good things started happening to Hahn instead.

My recollection might be a bit off but that's generally what happened give or take

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 8:29am On May 25, 2020
For those who claim to christians but dismiss insta
nces of voodoo in the bible are just being
disingenuous..cherry picking which parts of the bible you want to believe, and which part u claim was doctored is frankly hypocritical...claiming any part of the bible u don't agree with must have been manipulated is a bad way to argue and its a coward stance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 8:49am On May 25, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

Atheists ruined his career. He'd been posting lots of his fetish nonsense and we didn't care enough about his rubbish to challenge him. that was until he made a fatal mistake. he posted "proof" of his spiritual powers working by making a video of him driving a car while invisible here https://www.nairaland.com/3873563/invisibility-spell-charm-live-demonstration

he tried salvaging his dwindling career by uploading another video months later. this time it was him levitating a red carton or something here https://www.nairaland.com/4128875/levitation-float-mid-air-live

Now if you go to his profile and check out his posts you'd notice some hidden posts. that was when his career was finally killed and buried by an atheist called Hahn. I can't remember the topic now but there was an argument between him and some atheists then he tried silencing them by threatening to make some evil befall them. he challenged me to drop my full name, picture too and see what would happen to me. I refused to drop my name, not out of fear rather I felt if he claims to have "third eye" like he did here https://www.nairaland.com/4133134/third-eye-how-activate-third#61687089 then he shouldn't be asking for my name. he would know it regardless. we had a little back and forth until Hahn came in and posted his full name, his Facebook account and some other details then told him to make evil befall him. Good things started happening to Hahn instead.

My recollection might be a bit off but that's generally what happened give or take
lol, I remember the days of johnnydon22, Hahn, and all em atheists..

Those guys re really torn on religionists flesh grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:49am On May 25, 2020
CAPdan21:
For those who claim to christians but dismiss insta
nces of voodoo in the bible are just being
disingenuous..cherry picking which parts of the bible you want to believe, and which part u claim was doctored is frankly hypocritical...claiming any part of the bible u don't agree with must have been manipulated is a bad way to argue and its a coward stance.
Cc Raudmeter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:50am On May 25, 2020
afrodoc2:

grin

E shock you?

E electrocute me o. My eyes can’t believe what they’re seeing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:53am On May 25, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5879954/godswill-uche-bala-kelechi-iheanacho
Nigerians and sense of entitlement, because you and someone shared the same childhood doesn't mean he owe you when he's successful. it's a choice not by force
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 8:56am On May 25, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That dude is a clown... I can remember when Otem and some niggas were always attacking him

I guess he couldn't take the heat any longer.... Hence he had to quit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:56am On May 25, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

Hopeful landlord my man cheesy Wetin carry you come Chelsea thread cheesy once you hear religion for nairaland, you go just land there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:56am On May 25, 2020
Segedinho:

If you believe in gravity just because "they"ascribed a value of 9.8m/s" even without source or origin then you are less of a thinker.

https://www.turtlediary.com/blogs/3-unique-gravity-experiments-to-try-with-your-kids.html

Dude. You can do the experiment yourself.

And the 9.8m/s is a magnitude of an S.I. unit of measurement that has been agreed upon by the whole world in order to maintain sanity. This is 2020 for crying out loud my God

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 9:03am On May 25, 2020
iamoyindamola:
https://www.nairaland.com/5879954/godswill-uche-bala-kelechi-iheanacho
Nigerians and sense of entitlement, because you and someone shared the same childhood doesn't mean he owe you when he's successful. it's a choice not by force
Dude has all the rights to rant if he has been a loyal friend to Kelechi...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8952) (8953) (8954) (8955) (8956) (8957) (8958) ... (19228) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tng(f), Shegzdave, hensben(m), dostr4(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.