Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8956) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10584374 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8953) (8954) (8955) (8956) (8957) (8958) (8959) ... (19237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:05am On May 25, 2020
iamoyindamola:
https://www.nairaland.com/5879954/godswill-uche-bala-kelechi-iheanacho
Nigerians and sense of entitlement, because you and someone shared the same childhood doesn't mean he owe you when he's successful. it's a choice not by force
This is uncalled for bro

Have u ever had a buddy so close you than even your blood

Like you do things together,fight putting his life in danger with you

There are differences between friends and very closed pals(we called dem tight frenz).

So chills,it is rosy isn't a yardstick to shun some people,it doesnt cost anything...

A phone call will not kill him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:07am On May 25, 2020
Segedinho:

Does mathematical formula proove anything??

Hasn't it been in existence before they postulated a formula

So you want me to believe it is mathematical formulae that prevents a mango fruit from falling upward
To worsen it is u accepted it even without knowing the source,or why it is absent in space.
But you want me to bring prove of voodoo and also termed it false because some critical thinkers couldnt ascribe a formula for it?
If you can't bring the source of gravity or rather feel/see it..you are just probably babbling
Thanks

I'm sorry to say this, but you are sounding like an illiterate.
You are no different from those Islamic terrorists that would urge people to refuse western education, but will be driving in western cars using western bombs and guns.
If I remember correctly, gravitational force is created as a result of the speed of the earth's rotation.
You sound like someone who ditched his classes in secondary school but rather than ask ignorant questions, why don't you go to YouTube and further enlighten yourself.

Science laws are not guess works. In secondary school we were all thought it's three major branches, biology, chemistry and physics. Go and read up my friend.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:07am On May 25, 2020
Victornezzar:

Dude has all the rights to rant if he has been a loyal friend to Kelechi...
loyal as how exactly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:07am On May 25, 2020
Segedinho:

This is uncalled for bro

Have u ever had a buddy so close you than even your blood

Like you do things together,fight putting his life in danger with you

There are differences between friends and very closed pals(we called dem tight frenz).

So chills,it is rosy isn't a yardstick to shun some people,it doesnt cost anything...

A phone call will not kill him.

Yes phone call ain't bad but this guy sounded like he wanted more
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:10am On May 25, 2020
Leyqute:

https://www.turtlediary.com/blogs/3-unique-gravity-experiments-to-try-with-your-kids.html

Dude. You can do the experiment yourself.

And the 9.8m/s is a magnitude of an S.I. unit of measurement that has been agreed upon by the whole world in order to maintain sanity. This is 2020 for crying out loud my God
Lemme know the source of gravity not a mere 9.8m/s" as u and your goons requested mine regarding juju.

It has been there before the unit or so.

Why can't you talk about the source?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:10am On May 25, 2020
Segedinho:

Lemme know the source of gravity not a mere 9.8m/s" as u and your goons requested mine regarding juju.

It has been there before the unit or so.

Why can't you talk about the source?

Why is this so freaking hard for you to grasp?

Gravity exists between bodies of mass. If you are heavy enough you will generate your own field of gravity.

Those asteroids you hear about whooshing past the earth, some of them have their own gravity. Because they are heavy enough.

Gravity on the moon is smaller than the gravity on earth because the earth is heavier.

That is the source of gravity, you muggle. ( grin )

And the 9.8 m/s2 is how much gravity is on the earth. On the moon, it is 1.62 m/s2. Jupiter is 11 times bigger than the earth and is about 317 times heavier. It’s gravity? 24.79 m/s2

How did they arrive at this figure? Perform the kiddies experiment in the link I shared earlier and you will get the same figure. Every. Single. Time.

Even if you go to the desert, you will get the same figure.

If you do the same on other planets. You will get another figure that will be consistent everywhere on the planet.

And the 9.8 was arrived based on the S.I units of length and time. Hope you know what S. I. units are and why they were created?

Edited.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 9:12am On May 25, 2020
iamoyindamola:

loyal as how exactly
Been with him since his childhood days
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:15am On May 25, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Yes phone call ain't bad but this guy sounded like he wanted more
wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hahn(m): 9:20am On May 25, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

Atheists ruined his career. He'd been posting lots of his fetish nonsense and we didn't care enough about his rubbish to challenge him. that was until he made a fatal mistake. he posted "proof" of his spiritual powers working by making a video of him driving a car while invisible here https://www.nairaland.com/3873563/invisibility-spell-charm-live-demonstration
That was when he got challenged and he never recovered from it.

he tried salvaging his dwindling career by uploading another video months later. this time it was him levitating a red carton or something here https://www.nairaland.com/4128875/levitation-float-mid-air-live

Atheists once again got on his neck and called him a fraud and a trickster.

Now if you go to his profile and check out his posts you'd notice some hidden posts. that was when his career was finally killed and buried by an atheist called Hahn. I can't remember the topic now but there was an argument between him and some atheists then he tried silencing them by threatening to make some evil befall them. he challenged me to drop my full name, picture too and see what would happen to me. I refused to drop my name, not out of fear rather I felt if he claims to have "third eye" like he did here https://www.nairaland.com/4133134/third-eye-how-activate-third#61687089 then he shouldn't be asking for my name. he would know it regardless. we had a little back and forth until Hahn came in and posted his full name, his Facebook account and some other details then told him to make evil befall him. Good things started happening to Hahn instead.

My recollection might be a bit off but that's generally what happened give or take

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:25am On May 25, 2020
Skimpledawg:

The best thing na to just dey look.

The main reason I dey follow the argument na make I no miss landmark page 9000.

True sha. Siddon look. Can’t be discussing with someone who doubts the existence of gravity.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:27am On May 25, 2020
donjazet:

I'm sorry to say this, but you are sounding like an illiterate.
You are no different from those Islamic terrorists that would urge people to refuse western education, but will be driving in western cars using western bombs and guns.
If I remember correctly, gravitational force is created as a result of the speed of the earth's rotation. The spinning of the earth creates a magnetic field around it's core that pulls all objects towards it.

You sound like someone who ditched his classes in secondary school but rather than ask ignorant questions, why don't you go to YouTube and further enlighten yourself.

Science laws are not guess works. In secondary school we were all thought it's three major branches, biology, chemistry and physics. Go and read up my friend.
So have i rejected any form of Education from you

Did i refute there is a force responsible for the downwards movement of objects(termed gravity)

At the bolded,this is why tings fall down to the earth right??na wah

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 9:28am On May 25, 2020
Leyqute:

Please don’t say this. What science has been doing is saving lives and improving your experience on earth. Don’t rubbish science.

A theory is a theory until proven with practicals. Gravity is no more a theory it is now a law, since it has been proven thousands of times.

People still formulate theories but since they haven’t been proven, they remain theories. Space-time curvature, string theory are yet to be confirmed. There’s a branch of physics called experimental physics that tries to prove these theories.

Over hundreds of years, people have noticed phenomenons, studied it and tried to understand it by forming theories on it. These theories were deliberated upon and improved. Do you know how many years it took to arrive at the current knowledge of atoms from Dalton’s atomic theory? Those atoms were thought to be indivisible before. But further experiments revealed quarks, muons, gluons, etc.

Knowledge was built upon and is what is making life better today.

Abeg don’t say what you said again abeg.
It's not about saving lives or not, science has actually being saving and killing lives on a large scale, someone can say juju does the same

Gravitational theory isn't 100 percent accurate, fact!

Scientists have proven space time curvature, perhaps you should update yourself on it.

The evolution of atomic theories is part of why I called science partial scam, there were many theories before Rutherford or Neil gave the current atomic structure theory, not sure if that has already been debunked. Science will just tell you something, even if you don't understand it, you just believe it, or how many of the science you believe, you genuinely understand

As far as I am concerned, science is a partial scam, and it also has a lot of evil attached to it.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:28am On May 25, 2020
Segedinho:

So have i rejected any form of Education from you

Did i refute there is a force responsible for the downwards movement of objects(termed gravity)

At the bolded,this is why tings fall xownego earth right??na wah

Can't understand that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 9:30am On May 25, 2020
Victornezzar:

You can contact him cheesy cheesy

His works are on his profile

Lool, no o, my eyes shall not see evil cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:31am On May 25, 2020
airmark:

Do you believe in making sacrifice to Fenibeso, to get things done easily?

Ibime, please attend to this question.

Raumdeuter, donjazet, chic2pimp
, gensteejay will like to ask how sacrifice gets things done easily with Fenibeso.

Na here we dey. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:35am On May 25, 2020
Leyqute:

Why is this so freaking hard for you to grasp?

Gravity exists between bodies of mass. If you are heavy enough you will generate your own field of gravity.

Those asteroids you hear about whooshing past the earth, some of them have their own gravity. Because they are heavy enough.

Gravity on the moon is smaller than the gravity on earth because the earth is heavier.

That is the source of gravity, you mogul. ( grin )

And the 9.8 m/s2 is how much gravity is on the earth. On the moon, it is 1.62 m/s2. Jupiter is 11 times bigger than the earth and is about 317 times heavier. It’s gravity? 24.79 m/s2

How did they arrive at this figure? Perform the kiddies experiment in the link I shared earlier and you will get the same figure. Every. Single. Time.

Even if you go to the desert, you will get the same figure.

If you do the same on other planets. You will get another figure that will be consistent everywhere on the planet.

And the 9.8 was arrived based on the S.I units of length and time. Hope you know what S. I. units are and why they were created?

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:36am On May 25, 2020
ToyinDipo:

It's not about saving lives or not, science has actually being saving and killing lives on a large scale, someone can say juju does the same

Gravitational theory isn't 100 percent accurate, fact!

Scientists have proven space time curvature, perhaps you should update yourself on it.

The evolution of atomic theories is part of why I called science partial scam, there were many theories before Rutherford or Neil gave the current atomic structure theory, not sure if that has already been debunked. Science will just tell you something, even if you don't understand it, you just believe it, or how many of the science you believe, you genuinely understand

As far as I am concerned, science is a partial scam, and it also has a lot of evil attached to it.

If you think science is a scam, then why are you enjoying it's benefits and derivatives??

Why are you using a phone?
Why do you use a car?

Why do you live in a house made from refined cement, steel beams, refined aluminum etc rather than clay thatched houses roofed with palmfronds?

Don't be deluded.
Science is completely apolitical. If you make a ground breaking discovery and prove it, you will be famous overnight and scientists will rally around you and improve on it.

That there are constant improvements and modifications around scientific THEORIES, doesn't mean science is a scam.
As a matter of fact, what do you define as science?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:36am On May 25, 2020
donjazet:

Can't understand that.
typos

Down to earth
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:36am On May 25, 2020
Victornezzar:

There's supposed to be a reward for being a loyal friend?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 9:39am On May 25, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

Atheists ruined his career. He'd been posting lots of his fetish nonsense and we didn't care enough about his rubbish to challenge him. that was until he made a fatal mistake. he posted "proof" of his spiritual powers working by making a video of him driving a car while invisible here https://www.nairaland.com/3873563/invisibility-spell-charm-live-demonstration
That was when he got challenged and he never recovered from it.

he tried salvaging his dwindling career by uploading another video months later. this time it was him levitating a red carton or something here https://www.nairaland.com/4128875/levitation-float-mid-air-live

Atheists once again got on his neck and called him a fraud and a trickster.

Now if you go to his profile and check out his posts you'd notice some hidden posts. that was when his career was finally killed and buried by an atheist called Hahn. I can't remember the topic now but there was an argument between him and some atheists then he tried silencing them by threatening to make some evil befall them. he challenged me to drop my full name, picture too and see what would happen to me. I refused to drop my name, not out of fear rather I felt if he claims to have "third eye" like he did here https://www.nairaland.com/4133134/third-eye-how-activate-third#61687089 then he shouldn't be asking for my name. he would know it regardless. we had a little back and forth until Hahn came in and posted his full name, his Facebook account and some other details then told him to make evil befall him. Good things started happening to Hahn instead.

My recollection might be a bit off but that's generally what happened give or take
-1 for juju

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 9:39am On May 25, 2020
eph12:

There's supposed to be a reward for being a loyal friend?
Not really

At least make out time to see him.... Some people don't need your money at all
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:41am On May 25, 2020
Victornezzar:

Been with him since his childhood days

That's not loyalty bros, it's friendship
Everyman for himself
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 9:41am On May 25, 2020
donjazet:

If you think science is a scam, then why are you enjoying it's benefits and derivatives??

Why are you using a phone?
Why do you use a car?

Why do you live in a house made from refined cement, steel beams, refined aluminum etc rather than clay thatched houses roofed with palmfronds?

Don't be deluded.
Science is completely apolitical. If you make a ground breaking discovery and prove it, you will be famous overnight and scientists will rally around you and improve on it.

That there are constant improvements and modifications around scientific THEORIES, doesn't mean science is a scam.
As a matter of fact, what do you define as science?
Read what I said, I said partly scam.
For something to be partly scam doesn't mean it isn't working, it means there are some misrepresentations maybe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 9:48am On May 25, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Everyman for himself
I no even Sabi wetin I even type

I just went through the thread now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:55am On May 25, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Everyman for himself
I even thought he jumped in front of a bullet for him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:59am On May 25, 2020
Victornezzar:

Not really

At least make out time to see him.... Some people don't need your money at all
Many friendships have ended naturally, mostly from people changing location and all. This is no different. Because Kelechi is in plenty money, this friend is trying to make something out of it. If Kelechi wasn't this successful, we probably wouldn't hear anything
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:59am On May 25, 2020
Victornezzar:

Dude never gave a timeline of when he was with Kelechi

The timeline sound like primary school things, highest junior secondary. As of 2013 when Kelechi was playing U-17, he had long lost contact

So how many of your primary school friends do you still relate with? Not talking of the ones you kept in contact after primary. Even secondary school friends is not enough to stay close throughout life

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:02am On May 25, 2020
eph12:

Exactly my thought cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:05am On May 25, 2020
eph12:

Some of una no just get chill for anybody at all

To me,buddies are very important and have a great part to play in my life.

Getting in touch with them at any available opportunity isnt a bad idea.

Stretching a helping hand to them when i have more to give will even make me more satisfied.

There are memories that are so important that it becomes bad forgetting/abandoning the person involved
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:07am On May 25, 2020
Segedinho:

Some of una no just get chill for anybody at all

To me,buddies are very important and have a great part to play in my life.

Getting in touch with them at any available opportunity isnt a bad idea.

Stretching a helping hand to them when i have more to give will even make me more satisfied.

There are memories that are so important that it becomes bad forgetting/abandoning the person involved
The only issue I see here is if Kelechi has refused to keep in touch in spite of this guy's effort
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:11am On May 25, 2020
eph12:

Many friendships have ended naturally, mostly from people changing location and all. This is no different. Because Kelechi is in plenty money, this friend is trying to make something out of it. If Kelechi wasn't this successful, we probably wouldn't hear anything
In as much that you are right but that might not be the case here.

The guy question claimed he is living comfortable(might be a lie though)

I dont think a call maybe some few bucks will destabilize kelechi.

I don't and cannot forget any 1 i drank garri with,like we hustles together,trying to get something outa nothing just because of fame and riches.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:14am On May 25, 2020
eph12:

The only issue I see here is if Kelechi has refused to keep in touch in spite of this guy's effort
Yah,and this made the guy very sad

imagine kelechi wasnt famous,i believe he would have responded.

It is a sad story anyway,that picture he uploaded broke my heart though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8953) (8954) (8955) (8956) (8957) (8958) (8959) ... (19237) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.