Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,462 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8959) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10456688 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8956) (8957) (8958) (8959) (8960) (8961) (8962) ... (19126) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 2:12pm On May 25, 2020
odizeey:

cheesy na him "we ride together, die together" attitude I like.

Bad boys for life. cheesy
If you haven't already, we will soon a post from your condemning Buhari on this issue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:15pm On May 25, 2020
eph12:

I played street football with people I didn't know their first names. What are you talking about?
I don't even know my primary school mates and they don't
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 2:15pm On May 25, 2020
FBS:
Science is mainly in the business of observing, experimenting, monitoring and discovery, it does not necessarily "create". It mainly discovers what already exists.

Scientists though interpret these discoveries, evidence and make them law and in some cases, with a truck load of assumptions.

Science does not have the scope to disprove God.

The Bible on the other hand reveals the nature, character and work of God. He is infinite, incomparable and unchanging with all power and authority.

Science can't prove or disprove love, shame, guilt or any other feeling for that matter. Why? because that's a metaphysical part of your life. You cannot touch your feelings and as your metaphysical state affects your physical self is the reason why thinking in a certain way can lead to depression or elation.

There is a Higher Being, who is greater than you and I. A Supreme Being who exists beyond our concept of time and space, who is able to create at will. Colossians 1:16 says "For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him."

We as human beings have answers to a lot of things, but do we have answers to all things? The answer is No.

I do not claim to know anything, but I do know that there is God. You only need to experience him. As John 4:24 says, God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.

Your first paragraph seemed very reasonable but you went downhill from there pretty fast.

First of all, Science is not a person, or a political organisation or a belief system.
Science simply means acquisition of knowledge through study and practice.
The study of nature and how it's component bodies interact.
Simply put science means knowledge. That's why it has thousands of branches, because so far as you are studying and gaining knowledge of any natural component, you are a scientist.

You are attempting to combine science and religion and that is just so preposterous.

Religion is a BELIEF SYSTEM that claims to have the answers already and set fixed moral standards and etiquette for living and most importantly tells you never to doubt the knowledge being presented while science is simply acquiring further knowledge and challenging the premises of religion that tells you to have faith and never doubt what you are being told.

What makes this soo dangerous is that there are a lot of different religions with different contradictory beliefs and standards.

You as a Christian adherent believe that the entire universe was created in 6 days. A Buddhist monk who has different Gods believe that the origin God Brahma came from the navel of a snake, An igbo traditional worshipper believes that man fell from the sky and so many more different varieties of origin story.

WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO BELIEVE THAT YOUR OWN VERSION OF CREATION STORY IS BETTER THAN OTHERS.

Already scientists have punched a lot of holes in the Christian creation story.
God created the sun and the moon on the fourth day but created day and night on the second day undecided how

Because of the limitations of the knowledge of those who wrote the bible, they didn't know of the numerous other planets out there, so they used the concept of time on earth for the creation story. A day on earth is about 14 days on another planet, so meaning that for other planets, it took God half a day to create the whole universe abi? You can see the shallowness of the Christian creation story and there are much more.

Meanwhile science presents a more logical THEORY. That of evolution.
It shows that the earth and man underwent great tremendous changes over billions of years to form and be what we are now. Discovered fossils and carbon dating are supporting this theory.

If you ask me I know which is more reasonable and logical between the two.
And moreso the beauty of science is that the current belief is subject to change and challenge, unlike that of religion that will punish you for even thinking of challenging it's story.

Science will continue to unravel the current mysteries of the universe but you must open your mind to learning and seeking new knowledge not confining yourself to an anachronistic mindset.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:00pm On May 25, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

Atheists ruined his career. He'd been posting lots of his fetish nonsense and we didn't care enough about his rubbish to challenge him. that was until he made a fatal mistake. he posted "proof" of his spiritual powers working by making a video of him driving a car while invisible here https://www.nairaland.com/3873563/invisibility-spell-charm-live-demonstration
That was when he got challenged and he never recovered from it.

he tried salvaging his dwindling career by uploading another video months later. this time it was him levitating a red carton or something here https://www.nairaland.com/4128875/levitation-float-mid-air-live

Atheists once again got on his neck and called him a fraud and a trickster.

Now if you go to his profile and check out his posts you'd notice some hidden posts. that was when his career was finally killed and buried by an atheist called Hahn. I can't remember the topic now but there was an argument between him and some atheists then he tried silencing them by threatening to make some evil befall them. he challenged me to drop my full name, picture too and see what would happen to me. I refused to drop my name, not out of fear rather I felt if he claims to have "third eye" like he did here https://www.nairaland.com/4133134/third-eye-how-activate-third#61687089 then he shouldn't be asking for my name. he would know it regardless. we had a little back and forth until Hahn came in and posted his full name, his Facebook account and some other details then told him to make evil befall him. Good things started happening to Hahn instead.

My recollection might be a bit off but that's generally what happened give or take

So another proof of voodoo turned out to be a sham just like many before it

TOUGH

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:05pm On May 25, 2020
CAPdan21:
For those who claim to christians but dismiss insta
nces of voodoo in the bible are just being
disingenuous..cherry picking which parts of the bible you want to believe, and which part u claim was doctored is frankly hypocritical...claiming any part of the bible u don't agree with must have been manipulated is a bad way to argue and its a coward stance.

What you call the coward stance is actually the intelligent thing to do. You can hear a story and deduce which parts are real and which parts are exaggeration. So you know what part to believe and which ones to discount

I have heard and read about the life of Sango, I know that truly he was a king in Yoruba kingdom but I also know that he was not spitting fire from his mouth literally
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 3:09pm On May 25, 2020
eph12:

If you haven't already, we will soon a post from your condemning Buhari on this issue

We wait then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 3:11pm On May 25, 2020
raumdeuter:

So another proof of voodoo turned out to be a sham just like many before it

TOUGH

grin grin

Right now, I'm holding a juju in my hand. One that after pressing random numbers as my incantation on this my juju, I will be able to see and speak to someone far far away from me also using the juju grin
If you ask me for proof of it, I can narrate the whole procedures that was used in making my juju so that you too can see it and use it yourself.
Such a spectacular juju I am using doesn't need my mother's pant or my father's head for it to perform its magic, I don't know why I would ask you to prove your own juju and you start telling me rubbish. cheesy cheesy

If you can't provide good evidence for juju, know that you are backwards in your reasoning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:37pm On May 25, 2020
CapitalCee:

Look at the kind of players you are calling. There is high competition from top EPL clubs for talents. Most of these guys are just speculative buys rather than certain key game changers. Among the players you mentioned, Only Van persie was the best in their position as at the time he arrived United, everyother one of them including Rooney could go either way. If united behave like Bayern, Our first eleven would have been DDG, VVD, Maguire, AWB, Robertson, KDB, Pogba, Kante, Salah, Hazard and Kane. With Rashford, Aubameyang, Alexander-Arnold, etc on the bench. Aguero, Vardy, Mahrez would have played for Us, and left.
It's not same, No wonder fraudiola is not finding easy. Even Okey Emordi or Ladan Bosso will win Bundesliga with Bayern. Rubbish league

Speculative buys indeed
How is RvP different from Lewandoski
Rooney from Gotze
Rio different from Ballack
Owen different from Klose
Berbatov different from Gomez
Maguire different from Hummels
Carrick different from Lucio
Pavard different from Alan Smith
Fellaini from Goretzka
AWB different from Sule
Tevez different from Ze Roberto

This same Frauiola won the EPL twice back to back and even broke the points record, what he was not able to achieve in Bundesliga nor Spain

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:56pm On May 25, 2020
sebod:

grin Na baba Ramdeuter oooo.

I don't have any issue with whatever an Atheist has to say about God, miracles, good and evil...

But a Christian that believes in the essistence of God that nobody has ever seen?...... That's called faith. And the Bible defines faith as "assurance of things hoped for, and the evidence of things not seen".

There are so many accounts of miracles, evil and mysteries in the Bible. He needs to tell us the ones he believes are true and the ones that are doctored.

The bible says.... And God said let there be light, man was even created from the dust, that God also created both good and evil, King Saul approached a sorcerer to help invoke the spirit of Samuel, lots of miracle performed by Elijah and Elisha.........

Then, the mystery surrounding the birth of Jesus, his miracles and his words of passing down power to those that believe in him to perform even greater miracles, down to the Apostles and their exploits....
Baba needs to tell us the ones he believes.

I also learnt baba is from OGbomoso, the same town that houses Lautech that I attended for five years?

What is so special about Ogbomoso that you all shout about? I attended school in Ife the spiritual home of Yorubas for over 5 yrs and all their fables and prowess of how strong they were during Ife Modakeke crisis was resolved when the military guys came into town and everyone of them fled when they saw life bullets
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 4:01pm On May 25, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 4:03pm On May 25, 2020
raumdeuter:

Speculative buys indeed
How is RvP different from Lewandoski
Rooney from Gotze
Rio different from Ballack
Owen different from Klose
Berbatov different from Gomez
Maguire different from Hummels
Carrick different from Lucio
Pavard different from Alan Smith
Fellaini from Goretzka
AWB different from Sule
Tevez different from Ze Roberto

This same Frauiola won the EPL twice back to back and even broke the points record, what he was not able to achieve in Bundesliga nor Spain

Highest no of wins in a season (bundesliga)- 29 wins 2013/2014

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 4:04pm On May 25, 2020
Swissh:

4 to 5 weeks.
e too much, make dem do resume joor
Bundesliga has been a torn in the flesh to watch recently
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:04pm On May 25, 2020
donjazet:

grin grin

Right now, I'm holding a juju in my hand. One that after pressing random numbers as my incantation on this my juju, I will be able to see and speak to someone far far away from me also using the juju grin
If you ask me for proof of it, I can narrate the whole procedures that was used in making my juju so that you too can see it and use it yourself.
Such a spectacular juju I am using doesn't need my mother's pant or my father's head for it to perform its magic, I don't know why I would ask you to prove your own juju and you start telling me rubbish. cheesy cheesy

If you can't provide good evidence for juju, know that you are backwards in your reasoning.

If you want people to believe in spirits flying, take a drone to a remote village and sit somewhere coded while controlling it and watch how Christians Moslems and traditionalists take turns to bind the witch flying

I once saw a video where a church was burning and the members were outside praying and skabashing for the fire to go out

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:06pm On May 25, 2020
Expert17:

Highest no of wins in a season (bundesliga)- 29 wins 2013/2014

Joint with a season before when he was not coach and yet he does not have the highest point haul
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:07pm On May 25, 2020
I guess our women will be crowned champions as the FA just ended the WSL season.
That's if they decide on points per game, which is most likely cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 4:08pm On May 25, 2020
https://twitter.com/capt_Awwal/status/1264533940901216256

All these Malo kids are living large mhen shocked shocked shocked

Not all these Invictus Obi goons that will buy Benz and flood the pictures on Instagram
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 4:10pm On May 25, 2020
raumdeuter:

What you call the coward stance is actually the intelligent thing to do. You can hear a story and deduce which parts are real and which parts are exaggeration. So you know what part to believe and which ones to discount

I have heard and read about the life of Sango, I know that truly he was a king in Yoruba kingdom but I also know that he was not spitting fire from his mouth literally
You're just cherry picking what u want to believe..so answer this questions
Do you believe God created both heaven and the earth??
Do you believe God is self-existing and immortal??
Do you believe that he had a Son who he sent to this earth without the aid of sexual intercourse??
Your answers to this question will decide if you're really a christian or abi na mouth u hide put....and no need for shalaye, a Yes or No is good for me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:13pm On May 25, 2020
CAPdan21:

You're just cherry picking what u want to believe..so answer this questions
Do you believe God created both heaven and the earth??
Do you believe God is self-existing and immortal??
Do you believe that he had a Son who he sent to this earth without the aid of sexual intercourse??
Your answers to this question will decide if you're really a christian or abi na mouth u hide put....and no need for shalaye, a Yes or No is good for me

In life and in knowledge you cherry pick what you believe, You just dont believe everything thrown at you until incontrovertible evidence has been provided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 4:16pm On May 25, 2020
BlueMann:
I guess our women will be crowned champions as the FA just ended the WSL season.
That's if they decide on points per game, which is most likely cool

No decision on title or relegation yet.

Man city are leading with 1 point

Chelsea 2nd with a game in hand

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sebod(m): 4:21pm On May 25, 2020
raumdeuter:

What is so special about Ogbomoso that you all shout about? I attended school in Ife the spiritual home of Yorubas for over 5 yrs and all their fables and prowess of how strong they were during Ife Modakeke crisis was resolved when the military guys came into town and everyone of them fled when they saw life bullets
Now, I agree with you that there's nothing special about OGbomoso. But, that's not the only point raised that needs your attention.

As a Christian, how did you come about believing a certain God wose picture you have never seen?

What's your stand on Jesus as the only son of God and the circumstances surrounding his birth?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:23pm On May 25, 2020
Victornezzar:
https://twitter.com/capt_Awwal/status/1264533940901216256

All these Malo kids are living large mhen shocked shocked shocked

Not all these Invictus Obi goons that will buy Benz and flood the pictures on Instagram
Forget Hausa they ball, had few of them in camp during service. They look ordinary but wetin them they control, come see competition for who go host us during Ramadan in Makurdi, You hardly see them make noise.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 4:24pm On May 25, 2020
donjazet:

Your first paragraph seemed very reasonable but you went downhill from there pretty fast.

First of all, Science is not a person, or a political organisation or a belief system.
Science simply means acquisition of knowledge through study and practice.
The study of nature and how it's component bodies interact.
Simply put science means knowledge. That's why it has thousands of branches, because so far as you are studying and gaining knowledge of any natural component, you are a scientist.

You are attempting to combine science and religion and that is just so preposterous.

Religion is a BELIEF SYSTEM that claims to have the answers already and set fixed moral standards and etiquette for living and most importantly tells you never to doubt the knowledge being presented while science is simply acquiring further knowledge and challenging the premises of religion that tells you to have faith and never doubt what you are being told.

What makes this soo dangerous is that there are a lot of different religions with different contradictory beliefs and standards.

You as a Christian adherent believe that the entire universe was created in 6 days. A Buddhist monk who has different Gods believe that the origin God Brahma came from the navel of a snake, An igbo traditional worshipper believes that man fell from the sky and so many more different varieties of origin story.

WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO BELIEVE THAT YOUR OWN VERSION OF CREATION STORY IS BETTER THAN OTHERS.

Already scientists have punched a lot of holes in the Christian creation story.
God created the sun and the moon on the fourth day but created day and night on the second day undecided how

Because of the limitations of the knowledge of those who wrote the bible, they didn't know of the numerous other planets out there, so they used the concept of time on earth for the creation story. A day on earth is about 14 days on another planet, so meaning that for other planets, it took God half a day to create the whole universe abi? You can see the shallowness of the Christian creation story and there are much more.

Meanwhile science presents a more logical THEORY. That of evolution.
It shows that the earth and man underwent great tremendous changes over billions of years to form and be what we are now. Discovered fossils and carbon dating are supporting this theory.

If you ask me I know which is more reasonable and logical between the two.
And moreso the beauty of science is that the current belief is subject to change and challenge, unlike that of religion that will punish you for even thinking of challenging it's story.

Science will continue to unravel the current mysteries of the universe but you must open your mind to learning and seeking new knowledge not confining yourself to an anachronistic mindset.
1) Your claim of Christianity being rigid is out of place and frankly wrong, even the bible says prove ALL things and hold fast that which is good
2) Your point about creation just shows your ignorance...if you really knew the account of creation you were quoting you would have seen that it is stated that God created the moon and sun(LIGHTS) to separate night from the day....day and night is not dependent on the presence of the sun and moon
3) There are more loop holes in theory of evolution than there are in a basket...if evolution is valid as you claim why have we stopped evolving??..abi is human form our peak from and why??...if no, when is the timeline for our next evolution??...what about the apes living now, did they curse them from evolving too??

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:25pm On May 25, 2020
Expert17:

No decision on title or relegation yet.

Man city are leading with 1 point

Chelsea 2nd with a game in hand
What of Arsenal either of the 3 have a chance with Manchester still in contention, no champion IMO
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 4:27pm On May 25, 2020
raumdeuter:

In life and in knowledge you cherry pick what you believe, You just dont believe everything thrown at you until incontrovertible evidence has been provided
Again no need for all this shalaye..answer the above questions then we'll know where u stand cuz I nor understand all this your shaku shaku moves
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:29pm On May 25, 2020
CAPdan21:

Again no need for all this shalaye..answer the above questions then we'll know where u stand cuz I nor understand all this your shaku shaku moves

You complained about cherry icking and I explained to you that in life to make the best choices you have to cherry pick and not just accept everything thrown at you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 4:30pm On May 25, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Forget Hausa they ball, had few of them in camp during service. They look ordinary but wetin them they control, come see competition for who go host us during Ramadan in Makurdi, You hardly see them make noise.
Dude even said his Father isn't a Public Office Holder
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 4:33pm On May 25, 2020
raumdeuter:

You complained about cherry icking and I explained to you that in life to make the best choices you have to cherry pick and not just accept everything thrown at you
I did not say u should accept everything...I asked you questions that the very structure of Christianity is founded on...answer small yes or no u are jumping up and down
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:36pm On May 25, 2020
Victornezzar:

Dude even said his Father isn't a Public Office Holder
I read it, they were trending yesterday on twitter there ladies fine die cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:36pm On May 25, 2020
CAPdan21:

I did not say u should accept everything...I asked you questions that the very structure of Christianity is founded on...answer small yes or no u are jumping up and down

You are sounding confused, You first said cherry picking was hypocritical, and now you say you are not saying I should accept everything

This was you calling it hypocritical or is this another person posting with your handle

CAPdan21:
For those who claim to christians but dismiss insta
nces of voodoo in the bible are just being
disingenuous..cherry picking which parts of the bible you want to believe, and which part u claim was doctored is frankly hypocritical...claiming any part of the bible u don't agree with must have been manipulated is a bad way to argue and its a coward stance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 4:38pm On May 25, 2020
iamoyindamola:

I read it, they were trending yesterday on twitter there ladies fine die cheesy
Extremely pretty

But u can only make a move if only your pocket is Fat
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:41pm On May 25, 2020
Victornezzar:

Extremely pretty

But u can only make a move if only your pocket is Fat
Their fathers already secure them for his best friend or his son, they don't marry for love but connection
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 4:41pm On May 25, 2020
raumdeuter:

You are sounding confused, You first said cherry picking was hypocritical, and now you say you are not saying I should accept everything

This was you calling it hypocritical or is this another person posting with your handle

I see you're trying to weave your way out of answering my questions by focusing on semantics..answer the questions posted above then we can argue any way u want to..Simple Yes or No is enough

(1) (2) (3) ... (8956) (8957) (8958) (8959) (8960) (8961) (8962) ... (19126) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Natic, afrodoc2 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.