Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,367 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8961) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10456238 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8958) (8959) (8960) (8961) (8962) (8963) (8964) ... (19126) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 5:50pm On May 25, 2020
Expert17:

Nobody is talking about Royce here.

Maybe you should search online, Hausa get money die.

Which business?

I will tell you southerners that are into business apart from oil and "politics" Let's talk money cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 5:51pm On May 25, 2020
Roland17:

The fact that you are using politics as your major determinant in measuring wealth in Nigeria tells me all I need to know about your argument.

Ok.

Use Agriculture
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 5:52pm On May 25, 2020
odizeey:

Which business?

I will tell you southerners that are into business apart from oil and "politics" Let's talk money cheesy

Give me names

Then lets compare
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 5:53pm On May 25, 2020
odizeey:
Neezer and Sod. Let's leave story. These northern guys no get wealth wen southerners get. Na Rolls Royce we never see before? Abi na fine woman?

Una just dey hype am because una no expect am.
Bro they don't make noise
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 5:55pm On May 25, 2020
Victornezzar:

Help me tell them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 5:57pm On May 25, 2020
Victornezzar:

They don't have anything to make noise with.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 5:58pm On May 25, 2020
Expert17:

Give me names

Then lets compare
If I have time we will compare. You call one, I call.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 5:59pm On May 25, 2020
odizeey:

If I have time we will compare. You call one, I call.

Mohammed Indimi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 5:59pm On May 25, 2020
Expert17:

Help me tell them
But when it comes down to Large population with wealth... They shouldn't be compared to the Southerners

Let me use Nnewi at Anambra state for example... You see those guys riding bikes to their shops... Those ones are another secret millionaires

Or is it those Mile12 traders
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 6:01pm On May 25, 2020
odizeey:

They don't have anything to make noise with.
That's the Hausa life bro

You don't expect them to come to Instagram to flaunt wealth

Just take a trip down to Abuja.....You'll see your Juniors in exotic cars... My guy you'll be intimidated cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 6:02pm On May 25, 2020
Victornezzar:

But when it comes down to Large population with wealth... They shouldn't be compared to the Southerners

Let me use Nnewi at Anambra state for example... You see those guys riding bikes to their shops... Those ones are another secret millionaires

Or is it those Mile12 traders

Hausa are leading both in Wealth and Poverty.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 6:04pm On May 25, 2020
Expert17:

Hausa are leading both in Wealth and Poverty.

Poverty I agree

But wealth.... No
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 6:06pm On May 25, 2020
Victornezzar:

That's the Hausa life bro

You don't expect them to come to Instagram to flaunt wealth

Just take a trip down to Abuja.....You'll see your Juniors in exotic cars... My guy you'll be intimidated cheesy
Only Abuja.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 6:07pm On May 25, 2020
Victornezzar:

Poverty I agree

But wealth.... No

Do your research.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:08pm On May 25, 2020
Expert17:

Just take it that way,

Yoruba and Hausa are the richest
LMAO
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 6:08pm On May 25, 2020
Victornezzar:

Poverty I agree

But wealth.... No
This is what I have been saying since.

No be say them no get money but them no plenty.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 6:11pm On May 25, 2020
Expert17:

Do your research.

Can you dispute that??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 6:12pm On May 25, 2020
odizeey:

This is what I have been saying since.

No be say them no get money but them no plenty.
Expert17 is saying that Most of them have money compared to Southerners which isn't true
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 6:14pm On May 25, 2020
Victornezzar:

Expert17 is saying that Most of them have money compared to Southerners which isn't true

We all know it's not true. We know how e be for that side.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 6:15pm On May 25, 2020
odizeey:

We all know it's not true. We know how e be for that side.
No be the same Almajiris Northern Governors dey use as Table tennis??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 6:17pm On May 25, 2020
Victornezzar:

Can you dispute that??

Hausa/Yoruba are the richest in Nigeria.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 6:19pm On May 25, 2020
Expert17:

Hausa/Yoruba are the richest in Nigeria.

Proof??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 6:21pm On May 25, 2020
See as people dey dey calculate another man money cry

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 6:23pm On May 25, 2020
Victornezzar:

Proof??

Hausa dnt make noise with their wealth like the rest.

You can look for proof yourself
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 6:25pm On May 25, 2020
Expert17:

Hausa dnt make noise with their wealth like the rest.

You can look for proof yourself
I said prove to me that Hausas are richer than southerners... You are saying the same thing I said

Have you been to the North??

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 6:28pm On May 25, 2020
Victornezzar:

I said prove to me that Hausas are richer than southerners... You are saying the same thing I said

Have you been to the North??

YES
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 6:28pm On May 25, 2020
Expert17:

YES

States??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 6:29pm On May 25, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Interesting to read this. Do you mind explaining how? Do you have stats to back this up?

Somehow, I want to agree that you're being biased.

For the records, I did watch De lima play in his prime but I'm confused cos it really hasn't occurred to me how the above claim really applies.
what makes Messi so good is a combination of low center of gravity and qiuck feets in tight spaces,most short players are good at this two combination because they tend to go together like in say hazard /maradona/iniesta,What makes delima so unique(pre 1999 injury) is that he managed to be so good at dribbling in tight spaces without having low center of ability.so a rare combination of Messi's dribbling and CR7 physicality.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 6:31pm On May 25, 2020
donjazet:

You are talking pure rubbish, please I like to argue with intelligent people.
It seems you don't even know your Bible.

The people that wrote that creation story obviously didn't know about the rotation of the earth until Galileo came along. They also had no idea about photosynthesis else how would plant and trees have grown without the sun
For better clarification, let me the parts of the Bible creation.

On the first day;
And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. And God saw that the light was good. And God separated the light from the darkness. God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, the first day. (Genesis 1:3–5)

Both of us know that the source of light on earth is from the rays of the sun, so what light is being described here?

Now on the 4th day;
And God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night. And let them be for signs and for seasons, and for days and years, and let them be lights in the expanse of the heavens to give light upon the earth.” And it was so. And God made the two great lights—the greater light to rule the day and the lesser light to rule the night—and the stars. And God set them in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth, to rule over the day and over the night, and to separate the light from the darkness. And God saw that it was good. And there was evening and there was morning, the fourth day. (Genesis 1:14–19)

As I said earlier, I believe you know that why we have the concept of day and night because the earth rotates along its axis every 24 hours and the part facing the sun is brighter(day) while the part away from the sun is darker (night). So how the fuck_ was there day and night on the first day if the sun was created on the 4th day

Don't forget that on the third day, God created vegetation of the earth, today both of us know plants grow through photosynthesis. Capturing light from the sun, so how could there have been trees and plants without the sun undecided undecided

Moreso, as I told you previously, there are numerous creation stories, the Yoruba's believe that obatala poured sand from his pouch and the land was filled soil for planting. I have told you of Buddhist monks who believe the world originated from the navel of a snake.
Give me a good reason to believe yours.
I have told you that scientific theories are subject to change. Right now the theory of evolution is widely accepted because more evidence supports this however nobody will force you to believe it and more so the theory is both being improved and disproved by different scientists.
Nobody will be offended if you don't believe evolution but I bet you are angry I don't believe that your "God" created the earth. His creation story no gel at all.
Nobody can lay claim to the knowledge of creation right now, that's a fact my friend. Only in time, can we have that answer.
Lol..I don't care what u believe, from your comments it seems you're the only one getting angry yeah...your double standards and hypocrisy is here for all to see..Answer simple questions about evolution you've started to shalaye but if I start giving facts to support the credibility of the bible you will start looking for loopholes...it's quite funny that u so called critical thinkers deride words written in the bible but support the big bang theory which is it the most preposterous theory ever formulated

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 6:33pm On May 25, 2020
Victornezzar:

States??

Kano
Kaduna
Niger
Katsina
Jos
Abuja wink

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 25, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 6:38pm On May 25, 2020
Expert17:

Kano
Kaduna
Niger
Katsina
Jos
Abuja wink

Okay good

Let me not go too far into SS or SE

Have you been to trade Fair intl market or even Ladipo??

(1) (2) (3) ... (8958) (8959) (8960) (8961) (8962) (8963) (8964) ... (19126) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CallTheCops(m), andrewbaba44 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.