Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8960) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10456516 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8957) (8958) (8959) (8960) (8961) (8962) (8963) ... (19126) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:43pm On May 25, 2020
CAPdan21:

I see you're trying to weave your way out of answering my questions by focusing on semantics..answer the questions posted above then we can argue any way u want to..Simple Yes or No is enough

You are the one that is confused here

Chrry picking is hypocritical to you have no problem with it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 4:48pm On May 25, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Their fathers already secure them for his best friend or his son, they don't marry for love but connection
And I be dey plan approach one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 4:50pm On May 25, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 4:51pm On May 25, 2020
raumdeuter:

You are the one that is confused here

Chrry picking is hypocritical to you have no problem with it
i said cherry picking cuz all your reasons for doubting what was written in the bible is based on presumption...if u have any proof that such and such scriptures were tampered with bring it out, and no need for video evidence sef...Again answer the questions then we can proceed...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 4:57pm On May 25, 2020
raumdeuter:

Speculative buys indeed
How is RvP different from Lewandoski
Rooney from Gotze
Rio different from Ballack
Owen different from Klose
Berbatov different from Gomez
Maguire different from Hummels
Carrick different from Lucio
Pavard different from Alan Smith
Fellaini from Goretzka
AWB different from Sule
Tevez different from Ze Roberto

This same Frauiola won the EPL twice back to back and even broke the points record, what he was not able to achieve in Bundesliga nor Spain

What are u even saying dayo? The only comparable pair up there is RVP and Lewandowski as at when they joined, even at that, RVP was in Arsenal struggling to even make top 4, while Lewandowski was really leading Dortmund to challenge Bayern, but let's leave it at that.
- But Gotze and Rooney? Gotze, was already an established player in a dortmund when he joined, He was a key member as Dortmund won 2 Bundesliga, and led Dortmund to champions league final, he was among the team of the year in Bundesliga. but Rooney was an unproven 18 year-old kid from Everton who is not even a confirmed starter at Everton, he won his first Young player award in United. You can't compare Rooney at Everton with Gotze at Dortmund. One was an established winner, the other was an unproven kid from a mid table team.

Owen and Klose? Owen was relegated with Newcastle and injury prone, dead career. He was signed on a pay by play basis a surprised and uninspiring signing, who is signed to be a bit part player, compared to the undisputed German number 1 striker? Who retired only in 2014 as the record goalscorer in WC?

Rio and Ballack? The same Ballack that "dragged" Leverkusen and Germany to UCL and World cup finals single handedly? Signing Ballack then was like signing Harry Kane now, he was the face of German football. Nawao Dayo.

Maguire with Hummels. Lol. Hummels that was instrumental to Germany winning world cup and won 2 league titles with Dortmund, DfB portal and leading Dortmund defence to UCL final? Maguire that was relegated with Hull city 2 years ago, and Couldnt qualify Leicester to even Europa. Haba Dayo, fear God na.

Lucio to Carrick. Carrick a player who just broke out at Spurs and never tasted any European football before joining united. You are comparing with Lucio that already won world cup with Brazil, scored in Champions league final vs Madrid as the defensive leader, and his team lost the league and Cup to Bayrern on the final day. A Key quality player, world cup winner to an unproven spurs midfielder.

Pavard to Smith? A world cup winner and Smith who just got relegated with Leeds then joined United as a bit part player behind Nistelrooy, Saha and Forlan, his strike partner at Leeds Viduka joined Middlesbrough, is for you to know.

Tevez who rescued just Westham from relegation? To a world cup winner? Kai! Dayo!!!

AWB, that few months ago was in Palace feeders team? To an established German international like Sule?

That Bayern signed Zeroberto, Ballack and Lucio from Leverkusen just after a season they (leverkusen) nearly won the treble and fiercely challenged them on all fronts, is a testament of a clear talent drain. Just like man united signing Terry, Drogba and Lampard in 2006, after Gerrard, Henry joined the previous season. Tell me a recent proven German international of legendary status that did not play for Bayern. If it were in Bundesliga Guardiola would have signed Mane, Sallah, Robertson and Kane after last season, and will be readying bids for TAA and Pogba next summer.

I know say u must turn amala, but u know This is clear fact

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:58pm On May 25, 2020
Victornezzar:

And I be dey plan approach one
Good luck, just dress in babariya with nice cap grin
You good to go!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 4:58pm On May 25, 2020
madrid5:
messi didn't have the physical strength+dribbling that delima had

Interesting to read this. Do you mind explaining how? Do you have stats to back this up?

Somehow, I want to agree that you're being biased.

For the records, I did watch De lima play in his prime but I'm confused cos it really hasn't occurred to me how the above claim really applies.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 5:02pm On May 25, 2020
Amoto94:
Swissh come and see something

https://metro.co.uk/2020/05/24/ashley-cole-reveals-how-arsenals-collapse-convinced-join-chelsea-12750002/
Ashley Cole is a cockroach. He left because Russian money was offering him £90,000 a week contract. All these Shalayes are for the Devil.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:04pm On May 25, 2020
Amoto94:
Swissh come and see something

https://metro.co.uk/2020/05/24/ashley-cole-reveals-how-arsenals-collapse-convinced-join-chelsea-12750002/
You just copied link without reading, everyone knows cashley Cole went for money. All these shalaye ko necesari.
He said keown and seaman left those 2 ain't even important in our unbeaten season then he lied about th14 leaving he left before him as for viera, he was replaced with young cesc.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 5:09pm On May 25, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Good luck, just dress in babariya with nice cap grin
You good to go!!
If that's the case I no do again cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 5:11pm On May 25, 2020
They say strange disease kills 11 people in Rivers. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 5:12pm On May 25, 2020
Neezer and Sod. Let's leave story. These northern guys no get wealth wen southerners get. Na Rolls Royce we never see before? Abi na fine woman?

Una just dey hype am because una no expect am.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:17pm On May 25, 2020
odizeey:
Neezer and Sod. Let's leave story. These northern guys no get wealth wen southerners get. Na Rolls Royce we never see before? Abi na fine woman?

You think or believe?
No offense but we are talking legit money here not political or fraud kinda, don't get me wrong please.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 5:25pm On May 25, 2020
odizeey:

na Northerners get money pass for 9ja

no reason am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 5:25pm On May 25, 2020
iamoyindamola:

You think or believe?
No offense but we are talking legit money here not political or fraud kinda, don't get me wrong please.

Which legit money bro. Many of those pics are from Abj. If boys start to dey drop car pix for here no be stars go dey pursue them?

Their wealth dey concentrated. Which business these guys dey do when southerners no dey do triple? Leave story.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 5:26pm On May 25, 2020
Expert17:

na Northerners get money pass for 9ja

no reason am
Where the statistics?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 5:28pm On May 25, 2020
A day to election person carry two bullion van enter house you dey tell me say northerners na im get money pass.

Them no loud am no mean say e no dey.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iheanyi40(m): 5:29pm On May 25, 2020
iamoyindamola:

You think or believe?
Oga forget that thing, u know those guys personally to know say na legit money? Most of those Malo guys 4 abj na wire em de run, na just say em de lowkey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iheanyi40(m): 5:30pm On May 25, 2020
odizeey:

Which legit money bro. Many of those pics are from Abj. If boys start to dey drop car pix for here no be stars go dey pursue them?

Their wealth dey concentrated. Which business these guys dey do when southerners no dey do triple? Leave story.
on point
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 5:30pm On May 25, 2020
odizeey:

Where the statistics?

Just take it that way,

Yoruba and Hausa are the richest

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 5:31pm On May 25, 2020
CAPdan21:

2) Your point about creation just shows your ignorance...if you really knew the account of creation you were quoting you would have seen that it is stated that God created the moon and sun(LIGHTS) to separate night from the day....day and night is not dependent on the presence of the sun and moon
3) There are more loop holes in theory of evolution than there are in a basket...if evolution is valid as you claim why have we stopped evolving??..abi is human form our peak from and why??...if no, when is the timeline for our next evolution??...what about the apes living now, did they curse them from evolving too??

You are talking pure rubbish, please I like to argue with intelligent people.
It seems you don't even know your Bible.

The people that wrote that creation story obviously didn't know about the rotation of the earth until Galileo came along. They also had no idea about photosynthesis else how would plant and trees have grown without the sun
For better clarification, let me post the parts of the Bible creation.

On the first day;
And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. And God saw that the light was good. And God separated the light from the darkness. God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, the first day. (Genesis 1:3–5)

Both of us know that the source of light on earth is from the rays of the sun, so what light is being described here?

Now on the 4th day;
And God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night. And let them be for signs and for seasons, and for days and years, and let them be lights in the expanse of the heavens to give light upon the earth.” And it was so. And God made the two great lights—the greater light to rule the day and the lesser light to rule the night—and the stars. And God set them in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth, to rule over the day and over the night, and to separate the light from the darkness. And God saw that it was good. And there was evening and there was morning, the fourth day. (Genesis 1:14–19)

As I said earlier, I believe you know that why we have the concept of day and night is because the earth rotates along its axis every 24 hours and the part facing the sun is brighter(day) while the part away from the sun is darker (night). So how the fuck_ was there day and night on the first day if the sun was created on the 4th day

Don't forget that on the third day, God created vegetation of the earth, today both of us know plants grow through photosynthesis. Capturing light from the sun, so how could there have been trees and plants without the sun undecided undecided

Moreso, as I told you previously, there are numerous creation stories, the Yoruba's believe that obatala poured sand from his pouch and the land was filled soil for planting. I have told you of Hindu monks who believe the world originated from the navel of a snake.
Give me a good reason to believe yours.
I have told you that scientific theories are subject to change. Right now the theory of evolution is widely accepted because more evidence supports this however nobody will force you to believe it and more so the theory is both being improved and disproved by different scientists.
Nobody will be offended if you don't believe evolution but I bet you are angry I don't believe that your "God" created the earth. His creation story no gel at all.
Nobody can lay claim to the knowledge of creation right now, that's a fact my friend. Only in time, can we have that answer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 5:32pm On May 25, 2020
iheanyi40:
on point
Check richest Nigerians for every 1 Northerners man you go see 3 southerners.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:34pm On May 25, 2020
odizeey:

Check richest Nigerians for every 1 Northerners man you go see 3 southerners.

They don't loud it man cheesy grin
You think one alhaji is interested in Forbes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 5:35pm On May 25, 2020
Expert17:

Just take it that way,

Take wetyn like how.

Check the top richest Nigerians.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 5:37pm On May 25, 2020
iamoyindamola:

They don't loud it man cheesy grin
You think one alhaji is interested in Forbes

Na that 'Alhaji' dey always deceive una. Many Alhajis dey drink garri for my hood. Leave story.

I can metion cities in southern nigeria with rich men. How many can you name in the north?

Small boys wen get money for here bokun. Leave alhaji matter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 5:40pm On May 25, 2020
odizeey:

Take wetyn like how.

Check the top richest Nigerians.

The highest no of billionaires in Nigeria - Hausa/Yoruba

They are the major force in politics ( that's where you can steal any amount ) - Hausa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 5:40pm On May 25, 2020
Expert17:

Just take it that way,

The ones wen you sabi abi?

Landlord travel and see!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 5:41pm On May 25, 2020
Roland17:

The ones wen you sabi abi?

Landlord travel and see!!!!

Mention the one you know

And let's compare
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 5:43pm On May 25, 2020
Expert17:

They are the major force in politics ( that's where you can steal any amount ) - Hausa
hausa no get many wealthy people compared to yoruba or ibo the way una dey reason am.

Una just dey shocked to see rolls Royce cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 5:45pm On May 25, 2020
Expert17:

Mention the one you know

And let's compare

My brother, I honestly will not do that because it would not cover all the bases. Not all millionaires/billionaires are known. Telling us to take something that way is what I will not accept. I have seen first hand and know more than enough not to make some kinds of conclusions when it comes to measuring wealth in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 5:48pm On May 25, 2020
odizeey:

hausa no get many wealthy people compared to yoruba or ibo the way una dey reason am.

Una just dey shocked to see rolls Royce cheesy

Nobody is talking about Royce here.

Maybe you should search online, Hausa get money die.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 5:48pm On May 25, 2020
Expert17:

The fact that you are using politics as your major determinant in measuring wealth in Nigeria tells me all I need to know about your argument.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8957) (8958) (8959) (8960) (8961) (8962) (8963) ... (19126) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.