Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,567 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8963) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10457241 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8960) (8961) (8962) (8963) (8964) (8965) (8966) ... (19127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:15am On May 26, 2020
donjazet:

First of all, all laws of science began with presumptions(hypothesis) before they were further worked on and experimented upon. I don't know how I can make it any more clearer to you. The theories of evolution and the big bang are simply accepted premises that are being worked on. This doesn't mean that it is a fact. It just means that it is a thought process that certain evidences support.

Secondly, you are asking me why I don't believe the Christian creation story. For that, I have given you the obvious fallacies in that story.

Now I will ask you these questions and expect honest answers.

Why don't you believe the Hindu creation story that states that the God of creation Brahma was born from the navel of a snake?

Why don't you believe the Yoruba creation story that states that obatala left oludumare in the heavens and poured sand from his pouch to create the earth?

What makes you believe in the Christian version of creation that states that the entire universe was created in 6 days?

Hinduism is not a religion,so i can not believe in that falsehood.it is just assumptions and guess works,by thinker or sadhus not learned or educated,but in tranquillity who ends up in frustration,without reaching true God or religion. Some thinkers thought good human are Gods,so they try to raise them,magnify them,and connect them to God.some thinkers thought big and mighty animals are gods,as they are stronger and more intelligent than humans.As these thoughts and assumptions are far dated,they have high end animal roles in them.
Being born in this religiously dark atmosphere, some educated researchers compiled their own complications,stealing some ideas from other religion and added them in these stories to give them the holy touch as the true believing had.Then Jews religiously advanced people,came to this region and took total advantage of the simple natives,and their struggle to find God and very soon became the ruling class of these region by creating caste system. They complied Manu - smriti,by stealing some teachings of prophet noah (as).later followers find these religious ideas profitable and to collect the crowd at one place, they started to give the characters of these stories a shape and figures and idol worshipping came into existence in these region and they started making huge profits in this investment ideas,effortless business. Bcuz of this,these collections of different believes believes,do not have official name, or any official book or any official God .They don't even know what God is ?Hinduism even after 5000 years of history remains No official name so "name less" No official book so "book less" No official authority so "anyone " can add and subtract anything and every clever tricky person becomes authority. No official God so "anything"from monkeys to mountain became God. If Hinduism was any religion, all Hindus books/scriptures should talk of this religion by name .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:21am On May 26, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy

So if Brahman the God of creation was born from a navel of a snake so who then created that navel and the snake itself?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 7:54am On May 26, 2020
raumdeuter, do you believe in the existence of demons, witches?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:01am On May 26, 2020
You people still don't get it. A religious man will always have enough reasons to call an atheist stupid for his unbeleive. An atheist on the other hand will always see a religious person as lacking sense for believing in a God that allows some of his creation to suffer and others to enjoy.

Whichever u are, be it a religious person or an atheist just respect the other person's choice, mind Ur business and flourish.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:39am On May 26, 2020
donjazet:

Your first paragraph seemed very reasonable but you went downhill from there pretty fast.

First of all, Science is not a person, or a political organisation or a belief system.
Science simply means acquisition of knowledge through study and practice.
The study of nature and how it's component bodies interact.
Simply put science means knowledge. That's why it has thousands of branches, because so far as you are studying and gaining knowledge of any natural component, you are a scientist.

You are attempting to combine science and religion and that is just so preposterous.

Religion is a BELIEF SYSTEM that claims to have the answers already and set fixed moral standards and etiquette for living and most importantly tells you never to doubt the knowledge being presented while science is simply acquiring further knowledge and challenging the premises of religion that tells you to have faith and never doubt what you are being told.

What makes this soo dangerous is that there are a lot of different religions with different contradictory beliefs and standards.

You as a Christian adherent believe that the entire universe was created in 6 days. A Buddhist monk who has different Gods believe that the origin God Brahma came from the navel of a snake, An igbo traditional worshipper believes that man fell from the sky and so many more different varieties of origin story.

WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO BELIEVE THAT YOUR OWN VERSION OF CREATION STORY IS BETTER THAN OTHERS.

Already scientists have punched a lot of holes in the Christian creation story.
God created the sun and the moon on the fourth day but created day and night on the second day undecided how

Because of the limitations of the knowledge of those who wrote the bible, they didn't know of the numerous other planets out there, so they used the concept of time on earth for the creation story. A day on earth is about 14 days on another planet, so meaning that for other planets, it took God half a day to create the whole universe abi? You can see the shallowness of the Christian creation story and there are much more.

Meanwhile science presents a more logical THEORY. That of evolution.
It shows that the earth and man underwent great tremendous changes over billions of years to form and be what we are now. Discovered fossils and carbon dating are supporting this theory.

If you ask me I know which is more reasonable and logical between the two.
And moreso the beauty of science is that the current belief is subject to change and challenge, unlike that of religion that will punish you for even thinking of challenging it's story.

Science will continue to unravel the current mysteries of the universe but you must open your mind to learning and seeking new knowledge not confining yourself to an anachronistic mindset.
You just proved my point.
Science only observes (you say unravel) through experiments etc what was/is already created and since it deals mainly in physical, it cannot and does not have the scope to disprove God.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:42am On May 26, 2020
Danhumprey:

The Bible. The Bible. The Bible. grin grin grin grin

How do you think the Bible came about? The Bible you hold so dearly, how did it came about? It fell from above into the hands/laps of primitive men? Is that so? Or was it the compilations of the imaginations of primitive men who wrote down their hallucinations about things they didn't understand about their time and surrounding? And pass it off as the "word of God"?

Or that the Bible is a plagiarised work, copiously copied from earlier pagan texts, customs and traditions of ancient civilizations?

A cursory study of the Bible will leave a sane mind horrified and discombobulated with what's written there in.

And. For. The. Umpteenth. Time, Science. Is. Not. Trying. To. Disprove. God!
lol. It does not have the capacity to do so which was precisely my point.

And oh you think you are not primitive? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:08am On May 26, 2020
popizaino:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

So if Brahman the God of creation was born from a navel of a snake so who then created that navel and the snake itself?

Who created your own God?
Clarify the loopholes in your own creation story for me. Where was the light from that created day and night on the first day?

Why are you not a Moslem?
What makes you chose Christianity over your great grandfather's religion?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:15am On May 26, 2020
FBS:

lol. It does not have the capacity to do so which was precisely my point.

And oh you think you are not primitive? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You sound like someone who lacks foresight.

First of all, who is "God"?
You do realize that the concept of "God" was named by humans right?
Just like people name everything around us, the Christians chose to name their own supreme deity as "God". There are thousands of other supreme deities in different parts of the world.

So I ask again, who is "God"?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:01am On May 26, 2020
Gandollar should not be allowed to face trial just throw this asshole inside prison and forget him there angry

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CApMxK4gY-H/?igshid=1oerzms2evo38
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:32am On May 26, 2020
donjazet:

Who created your own God?
Clarify the loopholes in your own creation story for me. Where was the light from that created day and night on the first day?

Why are you not a Moslem?
What makes you chose Christianity over your great grandfather's religion?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you say asked who created God (Allah) then you mean God himself is dependent and God (Allah) is independent. So your question is likened to an insane mind asking why are you donjazet not born from two women at the same time?

I am a Muslim. Meaning I submit to one and only true God (Allah). There is no god but God (Allah).

I am not a Christian cus I don't believe jesus is God.jesus christ slept, ate, walked. No sleep nor slumber overtakes god. I believe he is one of the messenger of almighty God. I don't believe in trinity too. God can't be three. God is free from every associate. Many times God (Allah) said in the bible but your God is but a one God.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 12:10pm On May 26, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:18pm On May 26, 2020
Madagascar herbal cure yen yen yen.

Them suppose flog that their President.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:23pm On May 26, 2020
larride:

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 12:23pm On May 26, 2020
larride:

So you don't believe in agbo?

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 26, 2020
larride:

Interesting development
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 12:24pm On May 26, 2020
Expert17:
Northerners pics

https://www.nairaland.com/5882292/eid-mubarak-pictures

Is this the evidence you promised?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 12:33pm On May 26, 2020
izzou:

Na motor person never see? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:36pm On May 26, 2020
izzou:

So you don't believe in agbo?

grin

I don’t like agbo for anything. cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 12:37pm On May 26, 2020
izzou:

They are the richest.

No need for argument
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 12:43pm On May 26, 2020
Expert17:

They are the richest.

No need for argument

I no dey argue naa grin

Is that the evidence you promised? Yes or No cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 12:44pm On May 26, 2020
odizeey:

Na motor person never see? cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 12:44pm On May 26, 2020
izzou:

I no dey argue naa grin

Is that the evidence you promised? Yes or No cool

I will tag/quote you when the proof is available
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 12:45pm On May 26, 2020
larride:

I don’t like agbo for anything. cry

A Yoruba boy for that matter?
undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 12:45pm On May 26, 2020
Expert17:

I will tag/quote you when the proof is available

Alright
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 12:55pm On May 26, 2020
izzou:

grin grin grin
Abi no be David papa buy private jet recently? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShitStain(m): 1:13pm On May 26, 2020
Expert17:

Niger.

I'm a product of FUT Minna.

You can't tell me anything about Niger.

I speak hausa better than my language Yoruba............to show you how strong i am in Northern affairs.

Wow...what course did you study in Futminna?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 1:40pm On May 26, 2020
odizeey:

Abi no be David papa buy private jet recently? grin

I just wanted to let him know that the thread hasn't proved anything yet

There's a picture with two Rolls Royces, but there's a Yoruba man with a collection too grin

I'm waiting for the proof sha grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 1:48pm On May 26, 2020
izzou:

I just wanted to let him know that the thread hasn't proved anything yet

There's a picture with two Rolls Royces, but there's a Yoruba man with a collection too grin

I'm waiting for the proof sha grin

Anyway, na them know. Make we Sha hustle so expert go come say, "odizeey get money pass Namibia" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 1:59pm On May 26, 2020
Expert17:

They are the richest.

No need for argument
87 percent poverty rate
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 2:08pm On May 26, 2020
grin

Expert.... You dey fall hands no be small o. You schooled in Niger, yet you are claiming Northerners are Richer than the Southerners?!

Have you seen any State as poor as Niger State in the southern Part?! From Mokwa to Bida?! Lapai to Minna?!

Secondly, few Pics of Northerners with flamboyant Lives mean NOTHING?! How many Northerners (in Thousands) are rich?! The case of Northerners is as simple as saying; Rich are getting richer, while poor are getting poorer.

I followed the Trend on Twitter, and to be honest, nothing was spectacular. They keep regurgitating same Pictures.

Unilike Northerners, wealth are shared across Everyone in the South. Nothing to be proud of - having 2 Billionaires in the midst of 100,000 Kobonaires.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 2:15pm On May 26, 2020
I've been to all States in the East except Ebonyi State. South South, I've been to 4 out of 6, the two I've not been to are Akwa Ibom and Cross River. South-west...... All.

North?! Well, I've covered few States, mostly North Central and FCT. I can tell you Southerners are richer than their northern Counterparts - based on my Experiences.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 2:21pm On May 26, 2020
Oasis007:
I've been to all States in the East except Ebonyi State. South South, I've been to 4 out of 6, the two I've not been to are Akwa Ibom and Cross River. South-west...... All.

North?! Well, I've covered few States, mostly North Central and FCT. I can tell you Southerners are richer than their northern Counterparts - based on my Experiences.
undecided
Expert17:

Have u bn to North?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8960) (8961) (8962) (8963) (8964) (8965) (8966) ... (19127) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: User09, WhoDeyHause and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.