Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10511615 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9417) (9418) (9419) (9420) (9421) (9422) (9423) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
Bville02:

Yes, Rice since he is the one currently linked to Chelsea.
the pau torres links have faded. But Rice in defense? our biggest wahala is aerial threats
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 12:17pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hey guys..

Wetin dey triangulate for these mudafucking streets undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
BlueAngel444:
he signed a new contract that increased his release clause.

In that case, Chelsea should forget Oblak. You start paying a Goalkeeper that kind of money, within one year Pulisic, Havertz, Werner and co will start asking for same and we will soon be having De Gea/ Gareth Bale/ Alexis Sanchez type wages that we can't get rid of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RTSC: 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
Why is Chelsea not in for alcantara. ?
He is available for £27 million pounds.
This is chicken change for the best midfielder in the Bundesliga.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
It amuses me when I continue to see us talk about buying and selling of these players here.

For me, nothing is wrong with all our CB.
If I have a say, I will tell the club not to sell any of them. They are not the best in the world, but they are enough to win a team the championship. We have all seen their best and worst days. And we have all seen them sustain a level of consistency. The grass is always greener on the other side until you get closer. Let us stick with what we have in terms of CB while the manager works on getting them to the levels they used to be at. {Although, we don't even have say).

The only major issue I have with Kepa is his physical disadvantage and his Laziness. While he can work on his laziness and improve, it is impossible to work on his stature. Because of that, it will be right for the club to sell him if there is any club willing to buy.

In terms of his replacement, the club can go to the championship, bundesliga, etc and get any goalkeeper with height, agility, good footwork to replace him.

If I were to own a club, the goalkeeping department will be less of a concern for me. I will always go for unproven cheap ones.

Las Las, no us go talk wetin go happen. Anything dem like make dem do. My own na to support or yab.

Oga Ibime, I am still praying for Abraham to make it at Chelsea. Because if he does not, be ready for me to drag you for his matter.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ibime:
I can't see any leftback in the market that ticks most of the boxes apart from Theo Hernandez at Milan. We should tempt them with a £40m offer which will be double what they paid for him last summer.

Keep off!!!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
hensben:
Even if pep add this kind of players to Chelsea team he wouldn’t still win carling cup

So no be by budget again? How are those different from Bravo Stones Mendy etc

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
raumdeuter:

So no be by budget again?
Cos most of those players are average, the board went for them not Conte so as to maintain the club’s budget policy. Whereas, Pep do point and kill in man city, he is spending Arabu money on his choice of players. That’s the difference.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
Roland17:

Keep off!!!! angry angry

Oya, take £15m plus the Bakayoko you guys want

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
RTSC:

and yet Liverpool want him for half that price. Seems fishy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
hensben:
Cos most of those players are average, the board went for them not Conte so as to maintain the club’s budget policy. Whereas, Pep do point and kill in man city, he is spending Arabu money on his choice of players. That’s the difference.
£600m already God knows how much he is going to spending again this summer

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2020
No be me talk am o! grin

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2020
The way things are going our XI go be

Onana; Azpilicueta, Rice, Zouma, Chilwell; Kante, Kovacic; Ziyech, Havertz, Pulisic; Werner

Bench: Odoi, Abraham, Willian, James, Rudiger, Alonso, Jorginho, Mount, RLC, Giroud, Caballero, Chris,

16 foreign players
7 home grown
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Onana; Azpilicueta, Rice, Zouma, Chilwell; Kante, Kovacic; Ziyech, Havertz, Pulisic; Werner

Bench: Odoi, Abraham, Willian, James, Rudiger, Alonso, Jorginho, Mount, RLC, Giroud, Caballero, Chris,

16 foreign players
7 home grown
We definitely need Rice due to his ball playing ability from the back.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2020
Greatihex:
It amuses me when I continue to see us talk about buying and selling of these players here.

For me, nothing is wrong with all our CB
If I have a say, I will tell the club not to sell any of them. They are not the best in the world, but they are enough to win a team the championship. We have all seen their best and worst days. And we have all seen them sustain a level of consistency. The grass is always greener on the other side until you get closer. Let us stick with what we have in terms of CB while the manager works on getting them to the levels they used to be at. {Although, we don't even have say).

The only major issue I have with Kepa is his physical disadvantage and his Laziness. While he can work on his laziness and improve, it is impossible to work on his stature. Because of that, it will be right for the club to sell him if there is any club willing to buy.

In terms of his replacement, the club can go to the championship, bundesliga, etc and get any goalkeeper with height, agility, good footwork to replace him.

If I were to own a club, the goalkeeping department will be less of a concern for me. I will always go for unproven cheap ones.

Las Las, no us go talk wetin go happen. Anything dem like make dem do. My own na to support or yab.

Oga Ibime, I am still praying for Abraham to make it at Chelsea. Because if he does not, be ready for me to drag you for his matter.

Including rudiger ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2020
Greatihex:

Why?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2020
popizaino:

Including rudiger ?
yes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
RTSC:
We are already so close to Havertz.
The midfield is the least of our worries.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ibime:

We don't have striker better than him this season. Maybe Batsman if given a chance
oga ibime, please don't try to defend that guy. if what i saw on sunday and tonight is what he is about, then i can boldly tell you that abraham will never make it at chelsea.
he is always in front of the defenders and can't make a run behind the defense to receive a through pass. he lacks positional sense. he is just an inferior version of batshuayi

Oga Ibime, this.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2020
BlueAngel444:

16 foreign players
7 home grown

Don't forget, Lamps has shown a preference for 4-3-3. So alternatively, it may be Kante/Kovavic, with Havertz and Mount and AMFs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ibime:

Go and bring one white cock and Fenibeso will forgive your transgressions.

Abraham is like Lewandowski. He will never excite with his style of play but he has nose for goal.

I will bring the cock o.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
Roland17:

Keep off!!!! angry angry

If we tempt u with money add Lord Bakayoko join, u no go gree?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
Greatihex:
yes.

Unless he improves I am coming with the I told you so grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2020
Greatihex:
oga ibime, please don't try to defend that guy. if what i saw on sunday and tonight is what he is about, then i can boldly tell you that abraham will never make it at chelsea.
he is always in front of the defenders and can't make a run behind the defense to receive a through pass. he lacks positional sense. he is just an inferior version of batshuayi

Oga Ibime, this.

He was our best striker this season and contributed massively to get us to UCL. It's time to upgrade. Our ambitions are now beyond top 4 finish grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RTSC: 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
BlueAngel444:
and yet Liverpool want him for half that price. Seems fishy
They are doing that because there is no competition.

That was how they wasted time with Werner.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RTSC: 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2020
BlueMann:

We are already so close to Havertz.

The midfield is the least of our worries.
A great team that can win the UCL should have havertz and alcantara at least at that prize.

Havertz is just 21. He still has a lot of developing to do.

Alcantara is a freaking bargain.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
RTSC:

A great team that can win the UCL should have havertz and alcantara at least at that prize.

Havertz is just 21. He still has a lot of developing to do.

Alcantara is a freaking bargain.
Then we will have to sell Jorginho and Barkley. And also, don’t forget the guy is injury prone.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RTSC: 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
hensben:
Then we will have to sell Jorginho and Barkley.
I would pay for their taxi.

It's a no brainer.

At that price, his technical brilliance should overshadow any injury concerns.

And I am sure Chelsea have a more competent medical team than Bayern.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
hensben:
Are Stones or Mendy not average?
How do you know the board of Man CIty did not go for Mendy Stones etc

What is Chelseas budget policy that made them pay 60M for Morata, 40M for Drinkawater and Bakayoko?

Chelsea is spending Russian money on players of their choice

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2020
RTSC:

I would pay for their taxi.

It's a no brainer.

At that price, his technical brilliance should overshadow any injury concerns.

And I am sure Chelsea have a more competent medical team than Bayern.

More than Barcelona and Bayern Munich right.....joker
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2020
raumdeuter:

Are Stones or Mendy not average?
How do you know the board of Man CIty did not go for Mendy Stones etc

What is Chelseas budget policy that made them pay 60M for Morata, 40M for Drinkawater and Bakayoko?

Chelsea is spending Russian money on players of their choice
Pep did overhauling at man city, whereas Chelsea sell to buy; sold matic to get bakayoko, costa for Morata. Pep signed stones and mendy for 50m plus.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:31pm On Jul 29, 2020
RTSC:

They are doing that because there is no competition.

That was how they wasted time with Werner.
even arsenal are ignoring thiago that they can afford and going for coutinho. Ha ba

(1) (2) (3) ... (9417) (9418) (9419) (9420) (9421) (9422) (9423) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DammyOlu123(m), SirAce, Silentgroper(m), BlueRayDick and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.