Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9423) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10511311 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9420) (9421) (9422) (9423) (9424) (9425) (9426) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:06am On Jul 30, 2020
swiz123:

You think his aimless running with the ball is going to get him to blackmail Chelsea into giving him his dream contract?...
We have moved on from him already. Ziyech, Pulisic, Odoi, Harvertz are the future
We still need Willian around. Odoi is not ready yet, others are new to the league.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:11am On Jul 30, 2020
hensben:
We still need Willian around. Odoi is not ready yet, others are new to the league.

Odoi will be fine. He just needs playing time.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:12am On Jul 30, 2020
Brentford or Fulham will be promoted through playoffs which means return of West London derby.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:17am On Jul 30, 2020
afrodoc2:

Are you sure Nihilistjnr is not your uncle? cheesy

Tahhh Ive got loyalty not scummy inside my DNA

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:18am On Jul 30, 2020
Ibime:
Brentford or Fulham will be promoted through playoffs which means return of West London derby.

So, its Brentford vs Fulham/Cardiff for EPL promotion?

I no too understand that side abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:19am On Jul 30, 2020
Ibime:

I prefer Fulham as I really like craven cottage.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:22am On Jul 30, 2020
Skimpledawg:

So, its Brentford vs Fulham/Cardiff for EPL promotion?

I no too understand that side abeg

Fulham done already beat Cardiff jor. I can't see Cardiff overturning two goals away at Fulham

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:23am On Jul 30, 2020
nihilistjnr:

I prefer Fulham as I really like craven cottage.

I just want the one that would not cause us trouble. I think we beat Fulham most of the time so they can come up. I happy say Bournemouth relegate because they always take points off us.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 8:29am On Jul 30, 2020
hensben:
willian out
anything that can make us to keep willian we must keep pedro as well.
as regards to odoi how will you know he is not ready when there is no game time.
since project restart he has been our best player in training and had impressive cameos but still lampard starts that aimless runner called willian
cho situation worse than pulisic

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarlRagnar2(m): 8:29am On Jul 30, 2020
I like brentford style of football,but give me fulham cos I want see ziyech pulisic havertz Werner orgasmic football at craven cottage cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:47am On Jul 30, 2020
airmark:

Not in all cases.

I don't need any babalawo to tell me what to look for in a world class CB, that is lacking in Rudiger, Christensen and co. We should start thinking like we are Chelsea of Terry's era, and not thinking like we are Watford or Leicester. Soyuncu is even better than Rudiger in my eyes.

Not just your eyes. Soyuncu has been one of the best in the division, even better than the person he replaced.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:49am On Jul 30, 2020
PDPGuy:

I agree to making Caballero No.1 for next season, loaning out Kepa, and bringing in a youngish (29 or younger) keeper who will take over from Caballero as from 2021-22

Caballero as No.1 for next season

But why u talk this kind thing na

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:49am On Jul 30, 2020
airmark:

Not in all cases.

I don't need any babalawo to tell me what to look for in a world class CB, that is lacking in Rudiger, Christensen and co. We should start thinking like we are Chelsea of Terry's era, and not thinking like we are Watford or Leicester. Soyuncu is even better than Rudiger in my eyes.

Ginter is benching Rudiger in the national team, he should come and bench him in Chelsea too. We need high quality players, not mediocres dropping us in 3rd or 4th every season.

This was me below, when the rumour of signing Kova on loan was muted. I didn't support his permanent deal because i was looking for midfielders who would give more and i remember i even mentioned Man utd's Fernandes that time.

Chelsea needs a quality CB, LB, Keeper to challenge for honours. No time to waste on players not good enough to make their national team squads.

Okay, nah. Our own job is to watch. we have no say. The club knows what is best for them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:51am On Jul 30, 2020
Ibime:

Telles and Tagliafico are not it jor.

I rather convert Kenedy to left-back than buy those guys.

I rebuke you

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 8:54am On Jul 30, 2020
ManBeast:
Who watched Juventus match yesterday, they lost to Cagliari 2 - 0.

That Cagliari keeper nah winch sha, he saved all juventus shots on target, 10 saves.

He has been really helpful to Cagliari this season, he's 26 won't even cost much.

Alessio Cragno is his name.
I have been following him for 3 seasons now.
Believe me the guy is really good; I think 3 seasons ago he is the goalkeeper with the most save in Europe top 5 leagues and make the serie A team of the year.

I've always been praying silently for Chelsea to just notice him but no na kepa dem dey chase.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:56am On Jul 30, 2020
Ibime:

Fulham done already beat Cardiff jor. I can't see Cardiff overturning two goals away at Fulham
Okay. Oshe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:01am On Jul 30, 2020
Ibime:

I miss those trips to Craven Cottage. God! I don't have a memory of us losing there in my head. Always a waiting 3pts.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 9:02am On Jul 30, 2020
Why can't Chelsea just swoop in for G. Donnarumma and take advantage of slow contract talk with milan.

I don't want us spending another world record on a goalkeeper again and I don't want to see either of kepa and caballero in goal for us next season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 9:14am On Jul 30, 2020
#ktbffh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 9:16am On Jul 30, 2020
BlueMann:

Not just your eyes. Soyuncu has been one of the best in the division, even better than the person he replaced.

soyoncu is overhyped
i have watched that guy wella this season he is not more than a bang average defender, i pity the team that will waste money on him because of hype.
1 he is not fast against man c liverpool tottenham he was exposed for his lack of pace
2 he is really clumsy and has a very low composure, the penalties and red card he has conceided alone will shock you.

maguire x10 better than soyuncu

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:19am On Jul 30, 2020
OVA200:
Why can't Chelsea just swoop in for G. Donnarumma and take advantage of slow contract talk with milan.

I don't want us spending another world record on a goalkeeper again and I don't want to see either of kepa and caballero in goal for us next season.

Donnaruma is another disloyal greedy guy like Courtois. Since the age of 16, he's been holding Milan to random. We don't need his type at Chelsea.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:29am On Jul 30, 2020
New report: Chelsea 'make offer' to Marc-Andre Ter Stergen
lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:32am On Jul 30, 2020
Sulele04:

soyoncu is overhyped
i have watched that guy wella this season he is not more than a bang average defender, i pity the team that will waste money on him because of hype.
1 he is not fast against man c liverpool tottenham he was exposed for his lack of pace
2 he is really clumsy and has a very low composure, the penalties and red card he has conceided alone will shock you.

maguire x10 better than soyuncu

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 10:01am On Jul 30, 2020
BlueMann:
New report:
Chelsea 'make offer' to Marc-Andre Ter Stergen

lipsrsealed

There is no way in hell Barca sells that dude... He is Barca's most important player after Messi

Even if they sell just ready Neymar's kind of money
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:03am On Jul 30, 2020
BlueMann:
New report:
Chelsea 'make offer' to Marc-Andre Ter Stergen

lipsrsealed

Another one. I read somewhere that Barcelona have asked players to take pay cuts in the wake of the coronavirus outbreak, and Ter Stegen is believed to be slightly frustrated by that.

We may just pounce on the opportunity with a better proposal. I read Bayern are in the run too.

At this rate, I'll have any good goalie that has long arms and ball playing ability. He can't be worse than Kepa. Even if he's Afelokia of Enyimba.

Kepa doesn't even command his backline like this guy. #KepaOUT

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:10am On Jul 30, 2020
BlueMann:

you mean the 80m Maguire cheesy

by far na grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:24am On Jul 30, 2020
Ibime:

Odoi will be fine. He just needs playing time.
He has poor decision making. that is his major problem. he can improve on that though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:17am On Jul 30, 2020
I was hoping if I reach office I go forget say person suggest that we should use Cabellero as first choice next season before buying another Goal keeper.

I still can't erase that post from my head since I came across it. cry

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:24am On Jul 30, 2020
Taguchi:

There is no way in hell Barca sells that dude... He is Barca's most important player after Messi

Even if they sell just ready Neymar's kind of money

Barca is in financial trouble mate. Don't be surprised if they sell the guy especially if he is asking for wages that will put them in a deeper financial hole.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:35am On Jul 30, 2020
Sulele04:

willian out
anything that can make us to keep willian we must keep pedro as well.
as regards to odoi how will you know he is not ready when there is no game time.
since project restart he has been our best player in training and had impressive cameos but still lampard starts that aimless runner called willian
cho situation worse than pulisic
Pedro can go but Willian should be kept. Best player in training? And Lampard didn’t consider him a starter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
BlueMann:

i know you wont believe me if i start to count his high profile errors that i have watched him commit, i wont leave here.
i just pity the team that will break bank to sign him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2020
hensben:
Pedro can go but Willian should be kept. Best player in training? And Lampard didn’t consider him a starter.
willian out
he would be stupid to sign contract with werner ziyech havertz incoming he will warm bench wella.
willian should be kept so that he will damage the growth of pulisic and hudson-odoi abi.
abegi we already have enough attackers
willian out

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9420) (9421) (9422) (9423) (9424) (9425) (9426) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Unlimited22, Leyqute(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.