Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10480695 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9543) (9544) (9545) (9546) (9547) (9548) (9549) ... (19136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
Roland17:

You are sefia pains so I wee not make it worse by trolling your British Karibe Ojigwe.

My friend, go and watch Boston Celtics.

I don't discuss football with basketball fans!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ChristineC: 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ravioli:
• 8 games played
• 14 goals conceded

Frank Lampard’s Chelsea equal the club’s worst-ever record for goals conceded in a Champions League campaign.
you have to give it up for the greatest English manager of all time. remember he had a transfer ban, missed the great Hazard's 1 goal contribution, had to use small small boys and still got nominated as manager of the year.
put some respeck on the name. please let's all rise and give it up for Sir Super Frankie.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ibime:

This is harsh grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
This was more like a pre season match, only emotional wrecked fellow will feel bad.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
Awful way to end the season but we move.
deranged people say mount has lampard nudes but bro chris keeps starting after back to back disasterclass while tomori keeps getting benched. Pls sensible people who do you think really has lampard nudes.

kante,abraham and hudson-odoi worked their socks off, they stood-out for me they just dont deserve to play with players like kovacic,barkley,christensen,emerson.

NOTE TO SCUMMIES: ASWEAR IF UNA NO WIN EUROPA I GO TROLL UNA PAPA TIRE.

LIKE MY ROLE MODEL 2PAC SAYS THEY WILL BE BETTER DAYS.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
Sulele04:
Awful way to end the season but we move.
deranged people say mount has lampard nudes but bro chris keeps starting after back to back disasterclass while tomori keeps getting benched. Pls sensible people who do you think really has lampard nudes.

kante,abraham and hudson-odoi worked their socks off, they stood-out for me they just dont deserve to play with players like kovacic,barkley,christensen,emerson.

NOTE TO SCUMMIES: ASWEAR IF UNA NO WIN EUROPA I GO TROLL UNA PAPA TIRE.

LIKE MY ROLE MODEL 2PAC SAYS THEY WILL BE BETTER DAYS.

That Christensen is something else. That boy is so disappointing. At least he has transfer interest from Mochengladbach and Leipzig. Who will buy Rudiger is what I want to know.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
smiley

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ibime:

That Christensen is something else. That boy is so disappointing. At least he has transfer interest from Mochengladbach and Leipzig. Who will buy Rudiger is what I want to know.

I don't think Christensen has been the same since that error against Barca two years ago.
Some class performances like the one against City after the restart, but generally disappointing.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
chic2pimp:

Fredoooooo my Personal person grin grin grin
Chicken and shrimp my aboki tey tey grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 11:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ibime:

Haha!!!
Na 7-1 make you dey wail with this much anger? It will not stop the British born Ghanaian Karibe Ojigwe from falling your hand.

Expand your horizon and stay updated fam, the Celtics played last night..

18 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ibime:

I'm not seeing Rudiger leaving anytime soon. Getting reduced to a squad player seems to be on the cards for him.

Those are the sort of junks that might come in handy against this likes of Fulham and Leeds, and in cup games.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ibime:

rudiger and bro chris must not be chelsea players next season even if we sign havertz we will still leak goals like seive.
seriously i weep for reece james he was the only spirited worker in that backline tonight.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
Roland17:

Expand your horizon and stay updated fam, the Celtics played last night..

Ta! I don't do half leg in football, half leg in basketball. Leave that for forming guys wey no sabi play ball. Any football fan who follows basketball is most likely a basket, therefore I can't discuss football with such wastepipes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
Sulele04:

seriously i weep for reece james he was the only spirited worker in that backline tonight.

James impressed me tonight after Zouma. He kept his concentration all through and was quick enough on any one-to-one he faced.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
Like a fan rightly said on Twitter, the gulf in quality is vast both on and off the pitch.

We don’t belong at this level, not with this group of players anyway.

I was being considerate with the pursuit of Havertz, mehn not anymore. I was thinking stockpiling the team with too many attacking players was just misplaced priorities, mehn not anymore.

Sign every damn soul that will improve this team and have us challenging on all fronts next season. Get rid of the average joes in the team and send them to where they belong.

We're Chelsea. Let the work begin.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
Griffon:

I'm not seeing Rudiger leaving anytime soon. Getting reduced to a squad player seems to be on the cards for him.

Lampard can be ruthless. If there is any market interest in Rudiger, Lampard will sell him.

I heard they are now looking at Ben White from Leeds/Brighton

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ibime:

James impressed me tonight after Zouma. He kept his concentration all through and was quick enough on any one-to-one he faced.
What's your opinion on Mathias Ginter?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
Frank Lampard has done well this season.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
Unlimited22:

What's your opinion on Mathias Ginter?

Ginter said he's not going anywhere that he is happy where he is
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ibime:

Lampard can be ruthless. If there is any market interest in Rudiger, Lampard will sell him.

I haven't seen White play, but I read somewhere that he played an integral part in Leeds promotion.

Christensen is too soft for me. Tomori's inexperience plays out on most occasions and Rudiger is simply error prone. If White fits the bill, then let's go for him.

Six years ago, both Joe Gomez and Robertson were plying their trades at Charlton and Hull respectively. Liverpool snapped them up for a combined fee of €8million, today both players are key players at the club and have a combined market value of €80m.

Gold can be found anywhere, even in the championship.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lordemperoris100(m): 11:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
BlueMann:
smiley

I heard botank fake injury when he heard he would be facing Messi again. Is it true?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chelsea conceded 16 goals in 8 CL games and 79 goals in all competitions

Lets take the positives

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
Make Rennes come carry Tomori on loan, then blend am.

I no fit throway that boy. He just need proper football education and the Ligue one na the place to get those roughening up.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ibime:

Ta! I don't do half leg in football, half leg in basketball. Leave that for forming guys wey no sabi play ball. Any football fan who follows basketball is most likely a basket, therefore I can't discuss football with such wastepipes.

Will you kip kwayet!

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ibime:
So Buruji Kashamu done mud?

Another thief bites the dust.
Omo. This CoVid dey do our politicians rough. Ijebu Igbo people go cry well well. The man wey dey share bar don waka

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShitStain(m): 11:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
Griffon:
Like a fan rightly said on Twitter, the gulf in quality is vast both on and off the pitch.

I was being considerate with the pursuit of Havertz, mehn not anymore. I was thinking stockpiling the team with too many attacking players was just misplaced priorities, mehn not anymore.

Sign every damn soul that will improve this team and have us challenging on all fronts next season. Get rid of the average joes in the team and send them to where they belong.

Gbam

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:08am On Aug 09, 2020
BlueMann:
smiley
When it mattered most we all know how it ended for Messi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 12:16am On Aug 09, 2020
Ibime:

You are effortlessly making my point with your myopic train of thought!

Expand your horizon bro. More importantly, toss your inflated ego in the gutter( a toilet is to hallowed for it) whenever you engage me cos I piss on it everyday!

#Udo!

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:20am On Aug 09, 2020
Ibime:

Just saw some clips of this White guy. Dude is technically adept. His game is centered around positional play. I didn't see much of his defending though, he looks like John Stones kinda defender to me.

He's pretty much better than anyone in our backline when it comes to ball playing, but that isn't just what we're looking at.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:20am On Aug 09, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Chelsea conceded 79 goals in all competitions this season, an average of 1.44 per game.

That's their worst ratio in a season since the 1990-91 campaign, when they conceded 1.64 goals per game conceded.

almost 80goals conceded.

For us to concede such an obscene amount of goals indicate that this is more than a problem of personnel. It is systemic.
Lampard will need to improve our training regimen, and introduce good defensive concepts into the team. Different football philosophies have a unique way of structurally setting up their team defensively.
I am yet to figure out Lampard's particular philosophy, he just seems to focus on the attacking side of our game and hope that the defenders just "defend" without a structural plan in place.

We may also need to add good "defensive" coaches to our staff to train these players. We can't just say our entire back line is useless, that's preposterous. I don't think any defender would find it funny in this team right now.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 12:30am On Aug 09, 2020
The PL should not postpone Chelsea’s season opener since the team did not reach the final cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:08am On Aug 09, 2020
Griffon:

Finally, welcome to the club. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9543) (9544) (9545) (9546) (9547) (9548) (9549) ... (19136) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, Obere4u, Sulele04(m), DynamoDeGreat, BlueMann, Agadinaagwuofe, drisham(m), afrodoc2, StarchAndBanga and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.