Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10627946 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9546) (9547) (9548) (9549) (9550) (9551) (9552) ... (19272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Digriz(m): 10:03am On Aug 09, 2020
Please say ur wishes...

Me: quick recovery!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:03am On Aug 09, 2020
Nihilist don barb him hair finish? grin

Hazard: L
Ronaldo: L
Messi: L
Chelshit Ls

Iya yi o wa poju?

18 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ChristineC: 10:04am On Aug 09, 2020
Sulele04:

tammy has more champions league goals than anthony martial has ever managed in is entire manure career in just his first season.
LIE

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:12am On Aug 09, 2020
Amoto94:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/english.alarabiya.net/en/amp/features/2018/10/25/European-court-rules-insulting-Prophet-Mohammed-not-freedom-of-expression-

Then this ruling is very dicey. What then exactly can we classify as an insult or an objective criticism of Mohammed?
For instance, Mohammed married and sexed several underage girls, hence legitimizing the practice till today, but today we know this is very wrong and we term the practice pedophilia.

We also know that he killed a lot of people in the name of religion, today we term those who follow his practice as terrorists and mass murderers.
So if Mohammed did infact do these things and as a matter of fact continue to make people carry out these heinous acts in his name, why should it be an insult or worse yet a crime to call him a pedophile and a mass murderer?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 10:14am On Aug 09, 2020
afrodoc2:

Nihilist don barb him hair finish? grin

Hazard: L
Ronaldo: L
Messi: L
Chelshit Ls

Iya yi o wa poju?

Sarri: L
Conte: L
FA cup winners : L
3rd position: L

Egbon, Aye o balance

grin

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:17am On Aug 09, 2020
Expert17:

Sarri: L
Conte: L
FA cup winners : L
3rd position: L

Egbon, Aye o balance

grin

Bruv, ika o dogba.

All we are asking is for Nihilist to leave the barbershop for a minute. We want to confirm something.

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:18am On Aug 09, 2020
donjazet:

Then this ruling is very dicey. What then exactly can we classify as an insult or an objective criticism of Mohammed?
For instance, Mohammed married and sexed several underage age girls, hence legitimizing the practice till today, but today we know this is very wrong and we term the practice pedophilia.

We also know that he killed a lot of people in the name of religion, today we term those who follow his practice as terrorists and mass murderers.

So if Mohammed did indeed do these things and as a matter of fact continue to make people carry out these heinous acts in his name, why should it be an insult or worse yet a crime to call him a pedophile and a mass murderer?

This is a table that might not be worth shaking.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by michealdeco: 10:26am On Aug 09, 2020
So Chelsea fans can be humble and reasonable like this lol, this life shaa just 4-1 reason......

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:27am On Aug 09, 2020
afrodoc2:

This is a table that might not be worth shaking.

It's actually a very serious issue irrespective of it's sensitivity.

If all countries effectively adopted that ruling by criminalising the criticism of Mohammed, it is in essence stifling and censoring free speech, because it totally shields religious practices from any form of objective criticism. Some of which we can see are literally costing lives.

We can already see seun shielding the religion here by swearing an oath before commenting on an Islam thread, that is very wrong.

18 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 09, 2020

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:28am On Aug 09, 2020
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

Happy Sunday.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 10:33am On Aug 09, 2020
Scummies, what happened to your trolling game? I thought I will meet like 10 pages na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 10:49am On Aug 09, 2020
BikeMan:
Scummies, what happened to your trolling game? I thought I will meet like 10 pages na

Don't chat and drive...... Focus on your okada

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:59am On Aug 09, 2020
Expert17:

Don't chat and drive...... Focus on your okada

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:05am On Aug 09, 2020
elrony:

Water don find him level.

Welcome AiLLLmark grin

I'm still surprised you are not elrony007. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:08am On Aug 09, 2020
donjazet:

For instance, Mohammed married and sexed several underage age girls, hence legitimizing the practice till today, but today we know this is very wrong and we term the practice pedophilia.

So if Mohammed did indeed do these things and as a matter of fact continue to make people carry out these heinous acts in his name, why should it be an insult or worse yet a crime to call him a pedophile and a mass murderer?
http://www.sunnah.tv/video/watch.cfm?v=ukcvnk
"History makes it clear however, that the legend of fanatical Muslims sweeping through the world and forcing Islam at the point of the sword upon conquered races is one of the most fantastically absurd myths that historians have ever repeated." --De Lacy O'Leary, ISLAM AT THE CROSSROADS, London, 1923, p. 8.

https://www.islaam.ca/index.php/misconceptions/misinterpretations/307-what-they-say-about-islam-the-qur-an-and-muhammad
http://www.answering-extremism.com/ae/articles.aspx
https://www.dar-alifta.org/Foreign/ViewArticle.aspx?ID=144
The above are links to answer your queries

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DissTroy(m): 11:12am On Aug 09, 2020
Amoto94:

There are lines you don't cross even in countries where freedom of speech is a given, you don't go about using homophobic slurs all in the name of trolling, Richard Keys and Andy Gray lost their jobs for using the word Holocaust wrongly and sexist language I think, recently a European court ruled that abusing the Prophet of Islam is a crime or so, you don't use racist remark too. So stop telling me that there are no rules in football banter when the reverse is actually the case.
Stop supporting something that's bad and hiding under anger management for every action there is equal and opposite reaction.

Dude, rein in your emotions! You're beginning to walk that thin line between over-sentimentality and the abysmal plunge of irrationality.

Football has its culture - its language too - and most fans understand it so well. Nobody's used homophobic slurs on you here (nobody cares about your sexual orientation as long as you don't start hitting on the guys here), nobody has slandered or ruined your public image 'cause slander would mean it's done in bad faith and cruel intent).

You think Barca fans who troll with 'Tapnaldo' and 'Penaldo' don't know he's a great player? You think those who troll Hazard for seemingly having feminine features are homo-biased against him? You think Lingard doesn't see all the "waste pipe" jokes? You think Diego Costa doesn't know about all the thug and mafia jokes? They all know.Have they sued anybody specifically for those trolling? No. Because they understand it's all banter stemming from rival fans. The intention, motive and weightiness of the statements are always put in perspective.

Barca and Messi fans, for example, are vicious trolls on social media. But why do you think they don't troll Ronaldo with the rape accusations he's had over the years? They call him "tax evader" and "Fraudnaldo" but never collectively do we troll him as a "rapist". We know what lines not to cross. Most fans do.

About that thin line I mentioned in the opening paragraph: Take another step across that line and it's a permanent au revoir to sanity.
And take heart about yesterday's thrashing at the Allianz Arena. We pray God would console you with an alliance of good defenders in your arena.

24 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:15am On Aug 09, 2020
afrodoc2:

Bruv, ika o dogba.

All we are asking is for Nihilist to leave the barbershop for a minute. We want to confirm something.
According to reliable sources, we hear say baba don comot barber shop go gym. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:17am On Aug 09, 2020
DissTroy:

Due, rein in your emotions! You're beginning to walk that thin line between over-sentimentality and abysmal plunge of irrationality.

Football has its culture - its language too - and most fans understand it so well. Nobody's used homophobic slurs on you here (nobody cares about your sexual orientation as long as you don't start hitting on the guys here), you nobody has slandered or ruined your public image 'cause slander would mean it's done in bad faith and cruel intent).

You think Barca fans who troll with 'Tapnaldo' and 'Penaldo' don't know he's a great player? You think those you troll Hazard for seemingly having feminine features are homo-biased against him? You think Lingard doesn't see all the "waste pipe" jokes? You think Diego Costa doesn't know about all the thug and mafia jokes? They all know.Have they sued anybody specifically for those trolling?
No. Because they understand it's all banter stemming from rival fans? The intention, motive and weightiness of the statements are always put in perspective.

Barca and Messi fans, for example, are vicious trolls on social media. But why do you think they don't troll Ronaldo with the rape accusations he's had over the years? They call him "tax evader" and "Fraudnaldo" but never collectively do we troll him as a "rapist". We know what lines not to cross. Most fans do.

About that thin line I mentioned in the opening paragraph: Take another step across that line and it's a permanent au revoir to sanity.
And take heart about yesterday's thrashing at the Allianz Arena. We pray God would console you with an alliance of good defenders in your arena.
Is this necessary

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:22am On Aug 09, 2020
Amoto94:

There are lines you don't cross even in countries where freedom of speech is a given, you don't go about using homophobic slurs all in the name of trolling, Richard Keys and Andy Gray lost their jobs for using the word Holocaust wrongly and sexist language I think, recently a European court ruled that abusing the Prophet of Islam is a crime or so, you don't use racist remark too. So stop telling me that there are no rules in football banter when the reverse is actually the case.
Stop supporting something that's bad and hiding under anger management for every action there is equal and opposite reaction.

Imagine that bastard Lana, talking sh1t about my Papa here.

Pkasso was right, no sense, no creativity. Scummies were just exhibiting stupidity up and down. Shameful.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:25am On Aug 09, 2020
airmark:

Imagine that idiot Lana, bringing my Papa here.

Pkasso was right, no sense, no creativity, scummies were just exhibiting stupidity up and down. Shameful.
On the bolded you're also guilty of going personal sometimes when it is not necessary to do so

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:25am On Aug 09, 2020
grin

Utaka tackle Utaka.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:28am On Aug 09, 2020
Amoto94:

On the bolded you're also guilty of going personal sometimes when it is not necessary to do so

It's always a reaction after an attack and that's how we do in rap section too, and i won't attack anybody's parent. Read my post well, next time.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:29am On Aug 09, 2020
DissTroy:

Due, rein in your emotions! You're beginning to walk that thin line between over-sentimentality and the abysmal plunge of irrationality.

Football has its culture - its language too - and most fans understand it so well. Nobody's used homophobic slurs on you here (nobody cares about your sexual orientation as long as you don't start hitting on the guys here), nobody has slandered or ruined your public image 'cause slander would mean it's done in bad faith and cruel intent).

You think Barca fans who troll with 'Tapnaldo' and 'Penaldo' don't know he's a great player? You think those you troll Hazard for seemingly having feminine features are homo-biased against him? You think Lingard doesn't see all the "waste pipe" jokes? You think Diego Costa doesn't know about all the thug and mafia jokes? They all know.Have they sued anybody specifically for those trolling?
No. Because they understand it's all banter stemming from rival fans? The intention, motive and weightiness of the statements are always put in perspective.

Lol. It's a waste of time writing shalaye for these ones.
It's another Sunday. They will soon go and call mods.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 11:31am On Aug 09, 2020
Greatihex:
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

Happy Sunday.
all these babylonian religions worshipper trying to derail this thread you shall not suceed.

happy sun-worship day mr. Pagan

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:35am On Aug 09, 2020
afrodoc2:
grin

Utaka tackle Utaka.

You goofed. We don't belong to the same circle.

He was one of those raumdeuter used in the past, i just liked his post today.

Amoto94:
My Oga u sabi joor unlike the self-aclaimed citadel of knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 11:36am On Aug 09, 2020
airmark:

Pkasso was right, no sense, no creativity. Scummies were just exhibiting stupidity up and down. Shameful.

Amoto94:

AiLmark dey find solace for your side,. You give am slide tackle cheesy grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:40am On Aug 09, 2020
Sulele04:
Aswear it bleeped up how our fanbase treat tammy abraham.

Tammy abraham had a return of 18 goals more than marcus rashford or martial scored in their first season at manure.

tammy has more champions league goals than anthony martial has ever managed in is entire manure career in just his first season.

abraham might not be physical but he is a top finisher which martial or rashford aint.

RESPECT TO THE NAME TAMMY

Well said brother.
Victor Osimhen's transfer to Napoli cost a whooping £60m for scoring just 15 goals all season. If Tammy were to be in the Ligue1, i doubt if his price tag would be less.
He's done well even through he's rough around the edges, he will surely improve but some fans hate for that boy is so deep seated that you tend to wonder what he has done wrong to justify the hatred.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:40am On Aug 09, 2020
airmark:

Lol. Look at this fool playing victim.

You have posted someone's personal pictures here before.

You personally championed the prosecution of coogar back then and carried the whole thing on ur head like you were the one that was scammed.

Rudiger will mess up and you immediately start digging up posts of people who were in support of his signing. Your favourite hobby is inciting people.
One moment you're minding ur business and the next you are getting mentions from airmark because he's digging up posts u made in 1958 that u've even forgotten about sef.

Everyone here knows you as a very bitter and petty human being. That's why you take everything so personal.

Haha. I must admit i fücked up bringing up ur dad. It was a joke and didn't mean anything. If it was someone else, I would have apologized but for a fish brain and king of the coast like you, you don't deserve any apologies. Keep crying watermark.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 11:41am On Aug 09, 2020
airmark:

guy you Bleep up
why you dey even reply that ibadan okrika seller called lana.

person wey be say hin brain dey operate auto-pilot, anything his deranged brain comes up with he spews it raw

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:42am On Aug 09, 2020
afrodoc2:
grin

Utaka tackle Utaka.
grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 11:46am On Aug 09, 2020
Lana1:
Lol. Look at this fool playing victim.

You have posted someone's personal pictures here before.

You personally championed the prosecution of coogar back then and carried the whole thing on ur head like you were the one that was scammed.

Rudiger will mess up and you immediately start digging up posts of people who were in support of his signing. Your favourite hobby is inciting people.
One moment you're minding ur business and the next you are getting mentions from airmark because he's digging up posts u made in 1958 that u've even forgotten about sef.

Everyone here knows you as a very bitter and petty human being. That's why you take everything so personal.

Haha. I must admit i fücked up bringing up ur dad. It was a joke and didn't mean anything. If it was someone else, I would have apologized but for a fish brain and king of the coast like you, you don't deserve any apologies. Keep crying watermark.

cheesy grin

Chelsea fans Sabi cry easily.....he also called you bastard twice...

Before you know it, they will call mod

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9546) (9547) (9548) (9549) (9550) (9551) (9552) ... (19272) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: izzou(m), raumdeuter, kingBolton, dostr4(m), drisham(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.