Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9547) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10481734 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9544) (9545) (9546) (9547) (9548) (9549) (9550) ... (19138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:11am On Aug 09, 2020
chic2pimp:

Will you kip kwayet!

Are you on that table?

I know for sure Ajakaja40 was on it. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:03am On Aug 09, 2020
Roland17:

You are effortlessly making my point with your myopic train of thought!

Expand your horizon bro. More importantly, toss your inflated ego in the gutter( a toilet is to hallowed for it) whenever you engage me cos I piss on it everyday!

#Udo!

Haba! Isn't this too harsh? You don forget say Bayern just finish walloping this guy ni?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 2:13am On Aug 09, 2020
airmark:

Are you on that table?

I know for sure Ajakaja40 was on it. cheesy

We plenty for that table grin

Myself,A40,Roland,Eruditor plus one or 2 others.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:31am On Aug 09, 2020
chic2pimp:

grin grin grin

Ibime no well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 2:51am On Aug 09, 2020
airmark:

grin grin grin

Ibime no well.

Very useless somebody grin

Btw I saw your post on the BB thread. You are a Fan then I assume?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 3:52am On Aug 09, 2020
chic2pimp:

Funny all these people no know ball lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 4:10am On Aug 09, 2020
obainojazz:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:30am On Aug 09, 2020
Herbiedeen:
I would have watched this match oh but i hate puting myself in a helpless situation
when the rape starts, i won't be able to do anything to stop it cool

Bay 7-1 Che
Wow. You be jazzman?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:32am On Aug 09, 2020
kingBolton:
Bayern Munich 1 Vs Chelsea 4
Correct score
You try

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:37am On Aug 09, 2020
hoopLA:

You mean that garrulous impish charlatan?

That human loudspeaker with an IQ in microns?
Honorable off ya miccc

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 6:22am On Aug 09, 2020
elrony:

Lamentations 1:7

".when her people (shekpites) fell into the hand of the enemy (Bayern), and none did help her: the adversaries (although we come in peace)saw her, and did mock at her.."

Brethren, we'll be back in the morning for praise and worship.
grin
Bros you were supposed to lead us in closing prayer.
But we shall sit patiently for your sermon today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Herbiedeen(m): 7:13am On Aug 09, 2020
A40:
Wow. You be jazzman?
gringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 7:14am On Aug 09, 2020
For today

We'll be having 1st and 2nd service

2nd service kicks off by 12

Then at night will be Party till mama calls home

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:28am On Aug 09, 2020
chic2pimp:

Will you kip kwayet!

So you are also a basketball man?

A Tottenham boy who lives on White Hart Lane, follows AC Milan, does not follow EPL team, but follows Basketball.

Weirdo!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by herkeem: 7:31am On Aug 09, 2020
Ibime:

A Tottenham boy who lives on White Hart Lane, follows AC Milan, does not follow EPL team, but follows Basketball.

Weirdo!
Up chelsit..... Bro I swear I like everything about you except the fact that you hate man u. Calling my club manure.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:32am On Aug 09, 2020
obainojazz:

They are baskets. If we play ball here, all of them will be minus one.

People wey like to form.

One thing I rate Dayo, despite living in Yankee, he did not adopt any Yankee sport but stayed true to the beautiful game. And na him get height for bball sef.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ravioli(m): 7:41am On Aug 09, 2020
Ole Gunnar Solksjaer went into a away leg 2 goals down with 10 first team players missing & came out victorious becoming the only manager in history to do so

He also ended the game with 2 kids on the field, one of whom was a 17 year old Mason Greenwood, making his debut

Levels.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:41am On Aug 09, 2020
Roland17:

You are effortlessly making my point with your myopic train of thought!

Expand your horizon bro. More importantly, toss your inflated ego in the gutter( a toilet is to hallowed for it) whenever you engage me cos I piss on it everyday!

#Udo!

Small play, you dey form Incredible Hulk.

Yes, I am myopic. I grew up next to Navy Camp where we had free access to basketball court. We the footballers shunned it for forming guys like una wey be wastepipe for football cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:05am On Aug 09, 2020
Wow...Brazil are really hearing it hard as far as Covid-19 is concerned.

100,000 deaths WTF
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:06am On Aug 09, 2020
Ibime:

Weirdo!

Ibime take it easy on him. Na him choice. Don’t transfer Bayern aggression plis.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:12am On Aug 09, 2020
Ibime:

Ta! I don't do half leg in football, half leg in basketball. Leave that for forming guys wey no sabi play ball. Any football fan who follows basketball is most likely a basket, therefore I can't discuss football with such wastepipes.

I sha disagree...I for one follow football and basketball, as well as some other sports like Formula 1 and Tennis.
Though football is my main poison, so to speak.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:23am On Aug 09, 2020
BlueMann:

I sha disagree...I for one follow football and basketball, as well as some other sports like Formula 1 and Tennis.
Though football is my main poison, so to speak.

If you follow and participate in football from a very young age, and it is ingrained in you passionately, you can't just wake up in your teenage years and follow BBall except you are forming. Na those wey their leg never strong for football, and probably sick of being minus one on the football pitch go wake up in their teenage years to follow basketball.

I also follow other Sports I participated in like table tennis, boxing and Athletics, but when it comes to team ball games, it can only be football. Any other team sport, I may just watch the final if I can be bothered. Don't be surprised, these forming guys will not only follow BBall, they will also follow American football, all in an effort to form cheesy

Those who lack skill to participate live their life as stans. How can someone like Roland17 be supporting Boston Celtics, New England Patriots, AC Milan and Arsenal in the same life? If you check well, he also has American College football team and College basketball team he's supporting. Is that person not confused. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:24am On Aug 09, 2020
chic2pimp:

Basketball or Big bro? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:25am On Aug 09, 2020
obainojazz:

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingTom(m): 8:40am On Aug 09, 2020
elrony:

Lamentations 1:7

".when her people (shekpites) fell into the hand of the enemy (Bayern), and none did help her: the adversaries (although we come in peace)saw her, and did mock at her.."

Brethren, we'll be back in the morning for praise and worship.
grin
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:49am On Aug 09, 2020
Ibime:

If you follow and participate in football from a very young age, and it is ingrained in you passionately, you can't just wake up in your teenage years and follow BBall except you are forming. Na those wey their leg never strong for football, and probably sick of being minus one on the football pitch go wake up in their teenage years to follow basketball.

I also follow other Sports I participated in like table tennis, boxing and Athletics, but when it comes to team ball games, it can only be football. Any other team sport, I may just watch the final if I can be bothered. Don't be surprised, these forming guys will not only follow BBall, they will also follow American football, all in an effort to form cheesy

Those who lack skill to participate live their life as stans. How can someone like Roland17 be supporting Boston Celtics, AC Milan and Arsenal in the same life? If you check well, he also has American football team, College football team and College basketball team he's supporting. Is that person not confused. cheesy

Not always true. I played both football and basketball for both my secondary school and college.

Football was natural and expected for any Naija boy so that was a given. But i also always admired Hakeem right from the 80s due to some not so close personal links.

What sealed it was when i got to secondary school and my house had 4 of the starting 5 of the school basketball team.
The seniors made sure they trained incoming boys and identified the ones with potential early.

I also played handball but that was just cos the house needed. I never really watched the stuff.

I have followed football and NBA for 30yrs plus and NFL for 20yrs.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:53am On Aug 09, 2020
afrodoc2:

Not always true.

Mostly true, except in exceptional cases

afrodoc2:

I have followed football and NBA for 30yrs plus and NFL for 20yrs.

Carry NFL join? grin

What of Aussie Rules? cheesy

Do you have an NFL and NBA team you follow passionately, plus 2 football teams you follow passionately like our man Roland? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:54am On Aug 09, 2020
Ravioli:
Ole Gunnar Solksjaer went into a away leg 2 goals down with 10 first team players missing & came out victorious becoming the only manager in history to do so

He also ended the game with 2 kids on the field, one of whom was a 17 year old Mason Greenwood, making his debut

Levels.

Good. . .what was the score in Quarterfinal when Ole met Barca?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 8:57am On Aug 09, 2020
airmark:

Finally, welcome to the club. cool
Water don find him level.

Welcome AiLLLmark grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 8:58am On Aug 09, 2020
afrodoc2:

right from the 80s

Una Don old for here oooo

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 8:58am On Aug 09, 2020
chic2pimp:

Anywhere for him to hide and cry...

Fan ko , Heater ni

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 8:59am On Aug 09, 2020
Ibime:

Weirdo!

LMAO grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9544) (9545) (9546) (9547) (9548) (9549) (9550) ... (19138) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: popizaino(m), UncleHaba22 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.