Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10479677 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9545) (9546) (9547) (9548) (9549) (9550) (9551) ... (19135) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:01am On Aug 09, 2020
Leyqute:

Ibime take it easy on him. Na him choice. Don’t transfer Bayern aggression plis.

Deacon...

It's your turn for Praise and Worship!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:02am On Aug 09, 2020
Ibime:

Mostly true, except in exceptional cases

Carry NFL join? grin

What of Aussie Rules? cheesy

Do you have an NFL and NBA team you follow passionately, plus 2 football teams you follow passionately like our man Roland? cheesy

Lol there is a limit to how much love one can have in one’s heart.

The only club I have permanent love for is Manchester United.

In NFL i currently like the KC Chiefs but before then it was the Seahawks and before then the Ravens. I generally root against Tom Brady and Bill Belichick.
I have a soft sport for the Steelers cos of the Steel curtain defence.

In the NBA it is the Bucks cos of Giannis but previously it has always changed from era to era. Was all in with MJ and the Bulls though so I generally root against Lebron.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:03am On Aug 09, 2020
My brethren Lana1 and eph12

Sunday school time never reach? angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:04am On Aug 09, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Una Don old for here oooo

You wey still dey medical school that i finished with 16 yrs ago just dey realize say we no be mates.

What a mackanacky!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:07am On Aug 09, 2020
afrodoc2:

Lol there is a limit to how much love one can have in one’s heart.

The only club I have permanent live for is Manchester United.

In NFL i currently like the KC Chiefs but before then it was the Seahawks and before then the Ravens. I generally root against Tom Brady and Bill Belichick.
I have a soft sport for the Steelers cos of the Steel curtain defence.

In the NBA it is the Bucks cos of Giannis but previously it has always changed from era to era. Was all in with MJ and the Bulls though so I generally root against Lebron.

That's just general followership of the Sport like how someone could be passively supporting Kobe or LeBron, Venus or Serena every now and then.

Imagine now passionately supporting Boston Celtics, New England Patriots, Arsenal and AC Milan in the same weekend every week. No be HBP go kill that kain pesin? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 9:08am On Aug 09, 2020
elrony:
My brethren Lana1 and eph12

Sunday school time never reach? angry
We dey wait for Citadel people to finish dey arrange chairs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 9:10am On Aug 09, 2020
afrodoc2:

You wey still dey medical school that i finished with 16 yrs ago just dey realize say we no be mates.

What a mackanacky!
Make I no talk where I dey 16yrs ago lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:18am On Aug 09, 2020
Lana1:
We dey wait for Citadel people to finish dey arrange chairs.

grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:18am On Aug 09, 2020
afrodoc2:

What a mackanacky!

Agba!!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 9:19am On Aug 09, 2020
BlueMann:
Wow...Brazil are really hearing it hard as far as Covid-19 is concerned.

100,000 deaths WTF

We know ....

Let's talk about Bayern 7 - Chelsea 1

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 9:20am On Aug 09, 2020
Ibime:

Good. . .what was the score in Quarterfinal when Ole met Barca?

Bayern Munich 7 - Chelsea 1

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:21am On Aug 09, 2020
hoopLA:

Lol.
BlueDoofus liked your post.
If e too vex you, enter the nearest isolation Center.
Olodo
You hardly contribute anything meaningful on this thread in other days unlike others your life must be miserable offline and you're so uncultured sorry to say but try and fix your miserable life. This is a friendly advice

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 9:21am On Aug 09, 2020
Expert17:

You no just get sense cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 9:26am On Aug 09, 2020
Ibime:

They are baskets. If we play ball here, all of them will be minus one.

People wey like to form.

One thing I rate Dayo, despite living in Yankee, he did not adopt any Yankee sport but stayed true to the beautiful game. And na him get height for bball sef.
A list with a confused Barca fan and a former arsenal fan grin I shock
I’m sure they didn’t play much footy also... it’s hard to see a passionate football fan passionately following another sport. That’s too much

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:27am On Aug 09, 2020
Is Koulibaly the answer cheesy what if say na Chelsea buy and him con flop grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:29am On Aug 09, 2020
DissTroy:

There are no rules for football banter. Asides your team which is in shambles, you also need anger management therapy. I bet you'd have stabbed that guy to death with a blunt rusted pike if he'd said so in person to you.
You lots keep lending credence to the long-held assertion of Chelsea fans being violent. And I know a few who are sane.
There are lines you don't cross even in countries where freedom of speech is a given, you don't go about using homophobic slurs all in the name of trolling, Richard Keys and Andy Gray lost their jobs for using the word Holocaust wrongly and sexist language I think, recently a European court ruled that abusing the Prophet of Islam is a crime or so, you don't use racist remark too. So stop telling me that there are no rules in football banter when the reverse is actually the case.
Stop supporting something that's bad and hiding under anger management for every action there is equal and opposite reaction.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:36am On Aug 09, 2020
elrony:

Deacon...

It's your turn for Praise and Worship!

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:37am On Aug 09, 2020
Ibime:

That's just general followership of the Sport like how someone could be passively supporting Kobe or LeBron, Venus or Serena every now and then.

Imagine now passionately supporting Boston Celtics, New England Patriots, Arsenal and AC Milan in the same weekend every week. No be HBP go kill that kain pesin? cheesy

Those kind people go find polygamy easy.

I follow the sports in detail but i am not emotionally attached to a specific team for too long.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:39am On Aug 09, 2020
Expert17:

Kai see as Bayern use Frank wash ground.

O wrong nau.

May we not be shamed by our enemies.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:39am On Aug 09, 2020
elrony:

Agba!!! grin grin

Agbalagbi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:41am On Aug 09, 2020
Amoto94:

There are lines you don't cross even in countries where freedom of speech is a given, you don't go about using homophobic slurs all in the name of trolling, Richard Keys and Andy Gray lost their jobs for using the word Holocaust wrongly and sexist language I think, recently a European court ruled that abusing the Prophet of Islam is a crime or so, you don't use racist remark too. So stop telling me that there are no rules in football banter when the reverse is actually the case.
Stop supporting something that's bad and hiding under anger management for every action there is equal and opposite reaction.

What an incredibly well thought out summation.
I only wish you had this same energy when you and your guys were trolling us.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 9:41am On Aug 09, 2020
Amoto94:

You hardly contribute anything meaningful on this thread in other days unlike others your life must be miserable offline and you're so uncultured sorry to say but try and fix your miserable life. This is a friendly advice

Haaa...

Brother Amoto, that's not Lewandowski oo

grin cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:46am On Aug 09, 2020
Expert17:

Haaa...

Brother Amoto, that's not Lewandowski oo

grin cheesy

Misplaced aggression. Na this kind firepower and defence e suppose use against Bayern, but mba na Hoopla wey no do am anything he wan attack.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:47am On Aug 09, 2020
Amoto94:

[img]https://media1./images/8512ef6a262cbc468921d3fc8389f9a1/tenor.gif?itemid=9962144[/img]

All these shalaye ko necestri

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 9:49am On Aug 09, 2020
afrodoc2:

Misplaced aggression. Na this kind firepower and defence e suppose use against Bayern, but mba na Hoopla wey no do am anything he wan attack.

cheesy grin

When Shekpe invade our thread, the guy no talk about morals oo.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:50am On Aug 09, 2020
Leyqute:

[img]https://media1./images/8512ef6a262cbc468921d3fc8389f9a1/tenor.gif?itemid=9962144[/img]

All these shalaye ko necestri

grin grin grin grin

Why you dey like this?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ChristineC: 9:50am On Aug 09, 2020
Expert17:

you guys will not make heaven

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:52am On Aug 09, 2020
Amoto94:

There are lines you don't cross even in countries where freedom of speech is a given, you don't go about using homophobic slurs all in the name of trolling, Richard Keys and Andy Gray lost their jobs for using the word Holocaust wrongly and sexist language I think, recently a European court ruled that abusing the Prophet of Islam is a crime or so, you don't use racist remark too.

I seriously doubt the bolded is true, but if it is indeed true, it is very wrong. Why should that be a crime?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 9:53am On Aug 09, 2020
Aswear it bleeped up how our fanbase treat tammy abraham.

Tammy abraham had a return of 18 goals more than marcus rashford or martial scored in their first season at manure.

tammy has more champions league goals than anthony martial has ever managed in is entire manure career in just his first season.

abraham might not be physical but he is a top finisher which martial or rashford aint.

RESPECT TO THE NAME TAMMY
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 9:55am On Aug 09, 2020
ChristineC:
you guys will not make heaven

Wow

7 Likes - 1 Share.

grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:56am On Aug 09, 2020
donjazet:

I seriously doubt the bolded is true, but if it is indeed true, it is very wrong. Why should that be a crime?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/english.alarabiya.net/en/amp/features/2018/10/25/European-court-rules-insulting-Prophet-Mohammed-not-freedom-of-expression-
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 9:59am On Aug 09, 2020
We dey troll them, Chelsea fans dey use style change the talk to

- Covid-19
- Politics
- Basket ball
- Religion

Lai Lai,....e no go work cheesy grin cheesy grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (9545) (9546) (9547) (9548) (9549) (9550) (9551) ... (19135) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SCOOPERJEF(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.