Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10621753 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9639) (9640) (9641) (9642) (9643) (9644) (9645) ... (19269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2020
OtemAtum:
Your statements are making you look more like a clown.
I PREFER TO BE A CLOWN THAN TO BE A TO BE A FOOL(ATHEIST)

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 10:59pm On Aug 20, 2020
Back and forth embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2020
OtemAtum:
Send your email guy, there is no justifiable excuse for you not sending it cool
THIS ITSELF IS AN EXCUSE.
POST YOUR PIC IF YOU ARE N0T AFRAID OF RUNNING MAD.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OtemAtum: 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2020
Sulele04:

THIS ITSELF IS AN EXCUSE.
POST YOUR PIC IF YOU ARE N0T AFRAID OF RUNNING MAD.
send your email address, simple and straightforward. How many nairalanders share their images here? Many of us have our image to protect. That's why the PM option is up there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:29am On Aug 21, 2020
So after almost 10hrs no one fit help make Neymar and Mbappe to run mad before Sunday

Shame on juju

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:32am On Aug 21, 2020
Sulele04:

WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT YOU.
WHY MUST IT BE POSTED IN MY EMAIL, POST IT HERE.
I ONLY NEED IT FOR THE CHARM I AM NOT EATING IT.

Ogbeni go and sit down jare.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by geoworldedu: 2:34am On Aug 21, 2020
Sulele04:

WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT YOU.
WHY MUST IT BE POSTED IN MY EMAIL, POST IT HERE.
I ONLY NEED IT FOR THE CHARM I AM NOT EATING IT.
This guy is sounding like an idiot who thinks that we don't have sense. Otematum is offering you a private picture you are refusing it like a fool. I will give you mine let me see if you can run me mad. Ode.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 2:51am On Aug 21, 2020
raumdeuter:
So after almost 10hrs no one fit help make Neymar and Mbappe to run mad before Sunday

Shame on juju
Juju know it's boundaries grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:37am On Aug 21, 2020
OtemAtum:
lol, this isn't possible. He has 996 more years to spend in his spiritual cage. Nothing can change this.
So, Jehovah cannot be forgiven and released?

What authority do you possess to decide what changes and what doesn't?

Please answers on postcard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:27am On Aug 21, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Bros I remember u posted about losing sense of smell and taste during the lockdown. Abeg how long did it last before u regained both senses.

I think I might be experiencing the same thing presently. I used my normal perfume yesterday (perf wey be OUD wey dey smell till night ó) the thing no gree smell. As regards sense of tatse I can taste salt, Maggi and pepper in food and meat but the distinct deliciousness/sweetness of the food is just lacking since yesterday.
Guy abeg go do test, a friend of mine had same symptoms she tested positive. Isolation centre in osun gave her drugs and sent her back home to isolate or come back when the symptoms become severe.
She getting better though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chrisus(m): 6:16am On Aug 21, 2020
Wtf is this thread grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OtemAtum: 6:49am On Aug 21, 2020
Skimpledawg:

So, Jehovah cannot be forgiven and released?

What authority do you possess to decide what changes and what doesn't?

Please answers on postcard.
It's not only Jehovah that is in the spiritual cage. There are thousands of them and they don't want any forgiveness. They don't want this Aquarius Age that thousands are already waking up into.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:08am On Aug 21, 2020
OtemAtum:
It's not only Jehovah that is in the spiritual cage. There are thousands of them and they don't want any forgiveness. They don't want this Aquarius Age that thousands are already waking up into.

Can you take this madness somewhere else? You all are spamming this thread. WTF.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 7:12am On Aug 21, 2020
geoworldedu:
This guy is sounding like an idiot who thinks that we don't have sense. Otematum is offering you a private picture you are refusing it like a fool. I will give you mine let me see if you can run me mad. Ode.

Nwanne m o!.... Daalu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lekkie073(m): 7:44am On Aug 21, 2020
simonjassy:
i Personally think you are acting like a kid,if you have a problem with gensteejay why don't you just be direct?.His picture was on his profile and was trolled sometime ago on this thread.Who The Bleep calls atheism a religion?.funny times we are in,where religions call themselves a "way of life" and call football,parties e.t.c religions.Don't bring disgrace to sules
person dey bear Sule, and you expect something sensible from him. Person dey bear Sule no mean say e get sense like Solomon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by geoworldedu: 7:51am On Aug 21, 2020
swiz123:

Nwanne m o!.... Daalu
I don't have my own image to protect because I am not Otem who is writing delicate things against Allah and the Christian God. So let us see how far it goes. Sule show biko.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by geoworldedu: 7:53am On Aug 21, 2020
lekkie073:
person dey bear Sule, and you expect something sensible from him. Person dey bear Sule no mean say e get sense like Solomon.
Is Sule the same as Solomon? Nna, the name Solomon has really suffered in abbreviation. Solo, Sule, very funny names
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShitStain(m): 8:04am On Aug 21, 2020
Omo clowns plenty for dis thread sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:06am On Aug 21, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:12am On Aug 21, 2020
lekkie073:
I just weak as people they engage the boy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 8:22am On Aug 21, 2020
geoworldedu:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Leyqute na your 2nd handle be this??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:34am On Aug 21, 2020
Nezzjnr:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Leyqute na your 2nd handle be this??

I swear, I am not that moniker. That comment is funny though cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 8:38am On Aug 21, 2020
Person must mad o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:45am On Aug 21, 2020
airmark:

Ogbeni go and sit down jare.
Alfa sule just dey shalaye upadan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:47am On Aug 21, 2020
geoworldedu:
Ogbeni don vex.

Check his profile pics

You will have an idea of who you are chatting with.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 8:48am On Aug 21, 2020
Sule don fall JuJu advocates hand. embarassed

Fall our hands.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lekkie073(m): 8:53am On Aug 21, 2020
Segedinho:

Ogbeni don vex.

Check his profile pics

You will have an idea of who you are chatting with.

I just did. It made me regret being indirectly involved in the discussion sef.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 8:54am On Aug 21, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Well at 90m, he better win player of the year cheesy, just kidding but seriously atleast a G/A contribution of 18 should be nice for starters, then maybe he gets up to 36 goals and assists grin
90m too much if he will only deliver 18 g/a playing behind hakim Werner pulisic. Barkley before injury was averaging like 16g/a for Everton & only cost 15m.

Even Hakim & Werner didn’t cost us 90m in total. Getting a CB should be our main concern first.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 8:57am On Aug 21, 2020
Leyqute:

I swear, I am not that moniker. That comment is funny though cheesy
The picture looks funny cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 9:14am On Aug 21, 2020
odizeey:
Sule don fall JuJu advocates hand. embarassed

Fall our hands.

The person wey drop picture don mad already......go check the guy profile and posts.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bjteensdes24: 9:14am On Aug 21, 2020
OtemAtum:
if you are confidence and for confidential purpose, send me your email address and I'll send it there. What's hard in that
Alas! Calm down calm down..my own little advise; why not exchange whatsapl contact, video call each other and then your pics can be confirmed through that and #Sulele can screenshot for more proof that you are the real person in the pics and not someone else Lobatan gbam!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9639) (9640) (9641) (9642) (9643) (9644) (9645) ... (19269) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: a4turitoroman, jorhney(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.