Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9644) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10730635 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9641) (9642) (9643) (9644) (9645) (9646) (9647) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:34am On Aug 21, 2020
geoworldedu:
This guy is sounding like an idiot who thinks that we don't have sense. Otematum is offering you a private picture you are refusing it like a fool. I will give you mine let me see if you can run me mad. Ode.

Comot ya shades. Juju no dey work on glasses unless the dibia fit see ya eye

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:36am On Aug 21, 2020
afrodoc2:

If they had not treated it they would still be alive.

That you took a drug and are alive does not mean the drug treated anything in you.

True.

So, let's advise him not to take anything right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:38am On Aug 21, 2020
afrodoc2:

The most common cause of what you have (Hyposmia) is a viral upper respiratory tract infection.

Most of the time this would resolve with time with you doing nothing, apart from maybe rest and staying hydrated.

The fact that COVID-19 also causes similar symptoms should not therefore be surprising because it is after all essentially a viral respiratory infection.

Okay, thanks doc. I will drink more water then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:39am On Aug 21, 2020
Skimpledawg:

True.

So, let's advise him not to take anything right?

Yeah. You don’t know what is wrong with him.

You could advise him to see a doctor or get some tests done if he is concerned though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:52am On Aug 21, 2020
Raumdeuter, i just watched Alphonso Davies 'becoming a Canadian' documentary on YouTube. Mehn! I almost cried o.
That boy success has change his and that of family lives forever.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:52am On Aug 21, 2020
Segedinho:

Ak 47 repulse alone can kill u

Recoil?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:53am On Aug 21, 2020
Expert17:

The same juju we use back then in boarding school to reveal/expose thieves among us....

I have seen guys that bullet can't penetrate but cutlass can, how will they explain this.

I have friends doing Yahoo-plus, using innocent girls... Go to Lautech.

Didn’t you grow up in Ireland?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:55am On Aug 21, 2020
afrodoc2:

Yeah. You don’t know what is wrong with him.

You could advise him to see a doctor or get some tests done if he is concerned though.
True though.

Seeing a doctor is the right thing to do.

P.S; I'd complain to a doctor before malaria drugs were prescribed for me though thats why I shared same.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:55am On Aug 21, 2020
Leyqute:

Guy, behave yourself this morning na

undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:55am On Aug 21, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Please let's all take a break from the crap being posted by lots and reminisce on the essence about to grace Chelsea with their presence cool

Drogba > Werner
Hazard > Pulisic
Robben > Ziyech
Ballack > Havertz
Lampard > Mount
Essien > Kante

Mourinho > Lampard

What an era about to come!

Lampard has his very own seven spirits cheesy he better finish top three and atleast make UCL QF and win a trophy grin

We are about to have one of the best transfer windows but I doubt it will beat 2004
Hazard may be better but I think Pulisic will have more goals or force the opposition to concede more goals than Hazard

(Whether direct or indirect via free kicks or penalties).

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:56am On Aug 21, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Okay, thanks doc. I will drink more water then.

If it persists or worsens go for a check up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:56am On Aug 21, 2020
afrodoc2:

One said use Malaria drug, the other said Erythromycin and Actifed.

If you are worried about COVID-19 it is better you get tested before you use medicinal concoction to injure yourself.

Paracetamol lo le se o, doc. And Amalar. Plus procold and anticold. smiley

Thing is the average Nigerian doesn’t have access to medical facilities nor believe in the country’s medical system.

And yes, to anyone exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms: get a test- if you can.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 10:56am On Aug 21, 2020
Leyqute:

Ireland?

Fut Minna in Ireland? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:58am On Aug 21, 2020
BlueRayDick:

I actually don't feel it's COVID-19. I believe it's malaria because to the best of my knowledge I've been taking due precautions. Aside the loss of sense of taste and smell I feel perfectly okay.

LoooL. Bros. E fit be him o.

Just take good care of yourself. Eat right, fluids, etc.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:00am On Aug 21, 2020
Skimpledawg:

True though.

Seeing a doctor is the right thing to do.

P.S; I'd complain to a doctor before malaria drugs were prescribed for me though thats why I shared same.

Yeah i know you didn’t directly advise him to use it.
Just felt i should comment cos many Nigerians are damaging their kidneys and liver with so many medicinal and herbal combinations.

Most of these medications are prescription only in developed countries, meanwhile you can just walk in yourself and buy them essentially as OTC in Nigeria.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:00am On Aug 21, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Guy, behave yourself this morning na

undecided

Skimplepuppy

Pashalayangi o angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:02am On Aug 21, 2020
Leyqute:

Skimplepuppy

Pashalayangi o angry
ekute nkita

Okoko mmadu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:03am On Aug 21, 2020
Leyqute:

Paracetamol lo le se o, doc. And Amalar. Plus procold and anticold. smiley

Thing is the average Nigerian doesn’t have access to medical facilities nor believe in the country’s medical system.

And yes, to anyone exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms: get a test- if you can.

Yeah. If he was my patient here na telephone consultation and COVID-19 test straight.

However i don’t know what the testing guidelines are in Nigeria.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:03am On Aug 21, 2020
Expert17:

Ireland?

Fut Minna in Ireland? cheesy

Where you played as a professional GK?

Isn’t that why you want Utd to sell DDG? Cos you know better than him?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:04am On Aug 21, 2020
Leyqute:

Una carry DDG matter come here? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:05am On Aug 21, 2020
afrodoc2:

Yeah i know you didn’t directly advise him to use it.
Just felt i should comment cos many Nigerians are damaging their kidneys and liver with so many medicinal and herbal combinations.

Most of these medications are only prescription only in developed countries, meanwhile you can just walk in yourself and buy them essentially as OTC in Nigeria.

That period sef, one minister like that prescribed one herbal drink like that for me, and was told how bitter it was. Doc, I drank it for 3 days stretch, I didn't taste its 'bitterness' at all.

The concoction no do anything at all. I had to discontinue its use and focus on drugs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:05am On Aug 21, 2020
Skimpledawg:

ekute nkita

Okoko mmadu

Kenwegi dis boi?

I will instruct Joab the son of Zeruiah to dismantle your liver now, you descendant of Adonijah.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 11:05am On Aug 21, 2020
Leyqute:

cheesy cheesy

No vex.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:06am On Aug 21, 2020
afrodoc2:

Shey na why I tell am to behave.

I just know say Leyqute wan find trouble.

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 11:07am On Aug 21, 2020
Leyqute:

Recoil?
Thanks on that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:08am On Aug 21, 2020
Leyqute:

Kenwegi dis boi?

I will instruct Joab the son of Zeruiah to dismantle your liver now, you descendant of Adonijah.
Why are you an expert in trouble this Jebusite, son of Nicodemus undecided

Carry your expert denied by you scummies go Una thread.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 11:10am On Aug 21, 2020
Say no to fraud angry

I wish all yahoo boys rots away in jail cells angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPlSQW26QTE

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TimoWerner: 11:10am On Aug 21, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Havertz will now come and score 9goals and provide 6 assists cheesy, only if Barkley was consistent enough I really liked that boy's football. Lets just hope Havertz will be far better than Barkley was for us.
Havertz is overrated, i don't see anything special about him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:12am On Aug 21, 2020
Skimpledawg:

That period sef, one minister like that prescribed one herbal drink like that for me, and was told how bitter it was. Doc, I drank it for 3 days stretch, I didn't taste its 'bitterness' at all.

The concoction no do anything at all. I had to discontinue its use and focus on drugs.

Just be careful with those herbal concoctions.

Not that they don’t work, cos some of them do. However what are the manufacturing standards, what is the dosage, what is the advisory on adverse effects.

You don’t want to treat Malaria and get kidney failure.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:27am On Aug 21, 2020
afrodoc2:

Just be careful with those herbal concoctions.

Not that they don’t work, cos some of them do. However what are the manufacturing standards, what is the dosage, what is the advisory on adverse effects.

You don’t want to treat Malaria and get kidney failure.
Na true you talk baba.

Make all man just dey careful.

Thanks for the medical advise, I believe others got a thing or two from it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:30am On Aug 21, 2020
afrodoc2:

Yeah. If he was my patient here na telephone consultation and COVID-19 test straight.

However i don’t know what the testing guidelines are in Nigeria.

I don’t even know if there is a guideline for testing in Nigeria. Like anything that has to do with government and it’s bureaucrazy, citizens will probably have to pay to get it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:30am On Aug 21, 2020
afrodoc2:

grin

My hand no Dey there o

(1) (2) (3) ... (9641) (9642) (9643) (9644) (9645) (9646) (9647) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.