Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9645) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10731261 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9642) (9643) (9644) (9645) (9646) (9647) (9648) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 11:31am On Aug 21, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Your father won't wait when you see me boy
This lowlife infant goes on insulting people's parents just because of freebasics low kb mtn dashed him.

Nobody's fault his own father couldn't hustle to afford his wretched family a better life..hence he goes about raining abuses on people dad..

Yall should warn him or else he will turn out to be his wretched old man..

Watch as he goes ranting digging up posts.. useless wànker embarassed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:32am On Aug 21, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Shey na why I tell am to behave.

I just know say Leyqute wan find trouble.

grin grin

Keenwegi na Skimpledawg cheesy

Leave me alone na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:33am On Aug 21, 2020
TimoWerner:
Havertz is overrated, i don't see anything special about him.
lol you don go form timo Werner account cheesy. Many argue he is one of the best players currently in Germany. Well his nominations speak as well, some have posted stats to show he is more creative and a better all round player than Sancho, maybe to defend the €100m price tag placed on him throughout the season. Even Raumdueter rates Havertz better than Sancho and he claims he watches bundesliga, maybe A40 shares the same view. Havertz has 70G/A in about 140appearances. Playing either as a midfielder or an attacker. Try watch some of Bayer Leverkusen games, not the ones of early this season but from January.

I always felt Sancho was better than Havertz till someone showed me that Sancho just plays in a far better attacking team than Havertz. I would prefer VDBeek, but Havertz is more talented, technical and tactical (based on those hyping him)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:34am On Aug 21, 2020
seankafor:

This lowlife infant goes on insulting people's parents just because of freebasics low kb mtn dashed him.

Nobody's fault his own father couldn't hustle to afford his wretched family a better life..hence he goes about raining abuses on people dad..

Yall should warn him or else he will turn out to be his wretched old man..

Watch as he goes ranting digging up posts.. useless wànker embarassed
Darlington the low life scammer, go and read for jamb before efcc catch your father for failing to teach you

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:34am On Aug 21, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Why are you an expert in trouble this Jebusite, son of Nicodemus undecided

Carry your expert denied by you scummies go Una thread.

May Samson smite your tongue with the jawbone of a donkey angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:38am On Aug 21, 2020
MorataFC:
Hazard may be better but I think Pulisic will have more goals or force the opposition to concede more goals than Hazard

(Whether direct or indirect via free kicks or penalties).
has long as Pulisic has the right managers and improves and stays fit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 11:41am On Aug 21, 2020
iamoyindamola:

[s]Darlington the low life scammer, go and read for jamb before efcc catch your father for failing to teach you[/s]
You better deactivate or else am gonna make this place hell for you angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:43am On Aug 21, 2020
seankafor:

You better deactivate or else am gonna make this place hell for you angry
Lmao
I will deactivate when I am just 25 years old
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
BlueAngel444:
lol you don go form timo Werner account cheesy. Many argue he is one of the best players currently in Germany. Well his nominations speak as well, some have posted stats to show he is more creative and a better all round player than Sancho, maybe to defend the €100m price tag placed on him throughout the season. Even Raumdueter rates Havertz better than Sancho and he claims he watches bundesliga, maybe A40 shares the same view. Havertz has 70G/A in about 140appearances. Playing either as a midfielder or an attacker. Try watch some of Bayer Leverkusen games, not the ones of early this season but from January.

I always felt Sancho was better than Havertz till someone showed me that Sancho just plays in a far better attacking team than Havertz. I would prefer VDBeek, but Havertz is more talented, technical and tactical (based on those hyping him)
If una miss out on Havertz una go regret am. Only reason we are not in the mix for him is because Müller has suddenly drank from the fountain of youth

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2020
OJURONGBE1:
Rumdeuter, i just watched Alphonso Davies 'becoming a Canadian' documentary on YouTube. Mehn! I almost cried o.
That boy success has change his and that of family lives forever.

I watched it also. A boy that came from a refugee camp in Ghana. If you want to know what a refugee camp looks like there used to be one in Ogun state and it was one of the ghettoest ghettos you can ever see.

African countries wey never feed dem citizens finish, imagine what those refugees will be facing. That was where he grew up before entering Canada
I saw his videos while playing amateur football in Canada
I am very happy for him

And another thing is that since he entered Canada at 5, he couldn't have changed his age that much if at all so I have nothing to fear on that part too about football age

This is the video I watched

https://www.facebook.com/822633781141031/posts/3785718684832511/?vh=e&d=n

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hmmmm, Messi is on his way out of Barca
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
A40:
If una miss out on Havertz una go regret am. Only reason we are not in the mix for him is because Müller has suddenly drank from the fountain of youth

Havertz is the type to either go Ballon d’Or like Zidane or just fizzle out.

His ceiling is very high but his style is very specific and the team has to be built round him in order to get the best out of him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
A40:
some things are destined and written in stone cheesy

So you agree that Havertz is better than Sancho shocked

If only Havertz will be as good as the best Ozil and Muller

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
afrodoc2:

Havertz is the type to go Ballon d’Or like Zidane or just fizzle out.

His ceiling is very high but his style is very specific and the team has to be built round him in order to get the best out of him.
I agree. I don't know if he can get to Zizou levels but he has eye for goals.

He will get you 10-15 in his sleep wherever he plays and can slot in at CF when your #9 is misfiring

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
BlueAngel444:
some things are destined and written in stone cheesy

So you agree that Havertz is better than Sancho shocked

If only Havertz will be as good as the best Ozil and Muller
He's not necessarily the same type of player Sancho is plus with Sancho you just don't know where his head will be at in 3 years time. Sancho is more explosive but Havertz looks like someone who will give you less trouble in the long term

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
raumdeuter:

I watched it also. A boy that came from a refugee camp in Ghana. If you want to know what a refugee camp looks like there used to be one in Ogun state and it was one of the ghettoest ghettos you can ever see.

African countries wey never feed dem citizens finish, imagine what those refugees will be facing. That was where he grew up before entering Canada
I saw his videos while playing amateur football in Canada
I am very happy for him

And another thing is that since he entered Canada at 5, he couldn't have changed his age that much if at all so I have nothing to fear on that part too about football age

This is the video I watched

https://www.facebook.com/822633781141031/posts/3785718684832511/?vh=e&d=n
Saw his 2013 photo. Na small boy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
A40:

He will get you 10-15 in his sleep wherever he plays and can slot in at CF when your #9 is misfiring

What exactly is he?

I think in the era of No 10s he would have been excellent in that role in a 4-2-3-1 formation or even as a support striker in 4-4-1-1.
However few big teams play like that anymore.

What he is not though, is a wing-forward. He would be wasted in that role IMO.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
afrodoc2:

What exactly is he?

I think in the era of No 10s he would have been excellent in that role in a 4-2-3-1 formation or even as a support striker in 4-4-1-1.

He's more Müller than Özil. I daresay more polished but obviously not as aggressive.

If he came to Chelsea he will obviously be dragging shirt with someone like Mount. I don't know how quickly he might adapt to EPL kick and follow pattern but it's in elite Europe I believe his class will show
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
A40:

Harvetz has the height, if he can bulk up he can become a Lewandowski

I remember Lewandowski used to play as a support striker behind Lucas Barrios earlier in his Dortmund days

He can use Chelsea for his development and when Lewandowski retires he can return to Germany like Leroy Sane did

Sane came to replace Ribery, in 3 to 4yrs time Harvetz will have 1yr more on his Chelsea contract

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
My nairaland peeps I'm happy to inform you that my wife has delivered a bouncy baby boy.

I’m a father now.

Cc: Airmark, ibime, Raumdeuter, afrodock, nihilist and co

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
hensben:
My nairaland peeps I'm happy to inform you that my wife has delivered a bouncy baby boy.

I’m a father now.

Congratulations hensben

Neymar made CL final and your wife gave birth to a boy

That is a sign from heaven

Name the boy Neymar

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
raumdeuter:

I remember Lewandowski used to play as a support striker behind Lucas Barrios earlier in his Dortmund days

He can use Chelsea for his development and when Lewandowski retires he can return to Germany like Leroy Sane did
Chelsea don turn small club finish

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
afrodoc2:

What exactly is he?

He is the Alleskönner cool

Didn't he play right wing against inter?!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
hensben:

I’m a father now.

Wow

Congrats Bro

More good things to come
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
raumdeuter:

Congratulations hensben

Neymar made CL final and your wife gave birth to a boy

That is a sign from heaven

Name the boy Neymar
lol Thanks bro. Will name him NeyEden
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
seankafor:
Say no to fraud angry

I wish all yahoo boys rots away in jail cells angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPlSQW26QTE

It was just a matter of time. Street boys will say 'Hushpuppi is not OG before IG'.

$41m in cash.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Wow

Congrats Bro

More good things to come
Thanks bro. Amen I receive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by schurley(m): 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
Segedinho:

grin grin

I understand perfectly well that we human are crafted in such a way to believe whatever we want to until somehow first hand experience changes our orientation

Talking about juju,i have done it n it worked perfectly

I have someone that did "touch and follow"on a gal that really dislike him back den in d sec school.

I have seen a man got swelled up form an "ayelala" cursed cos he stole nd denied it,he later died after confession

I have seen witches confessed on a verifiable account infact an aunt of mine confessed years back.

My late dad has really made me understand the repercussion of using juju negatively.

Some things can't be explained physically/scientifically.

Here in 9ja,we had bakassi in d ibo land.

I have friends that have been shot in close range but no penetration cos he was an OPC.

I know many will wonna debunk my statement

B4 u do,ask ur self what is my gain to disparage my aunt and d upheld d efficacy of juju just to score a point

Thanks

grin grin

You must be an Ikale or Ilaje
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
raumdeuter:

the only problem is that in 3 years time Marina will likely still be on seat and if ever Bayern have the balls to come with a check of atleast £150m, negotiations will begin at £200m.

What shocked or is Bayern a broke ass club wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
hensben:

I’m a father now.

Congrats bro.

God's protection and blessings will reign supreme on your family as you welcome the baby. He shall fulfill his purpose in life. cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Chelsea don turn small club finish

He can't make Bayern team yet and we don't want to be accused of weakening rivals

So we allow them go outside and buy them when they have gained more experience

Same tactics we used for Boateng Vidal and Sane. They left their bundesliga team to a foreign club and we bought them back to Bayern

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
hensben:

I’m a father now.

some goods at last. Congrats

(1) (2) (3) ... (9642) (9643) (9644) (9645) (9646) (9647) (9648) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibime(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.