Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,319 members, 7,867,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9646) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10766472 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9643) (9644) (9645) (9646) (9647) (9648) (9649) ... (19456) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
raumdeuter:

Harvetz has the height, if he can bulk up he can become a Lewandowski

I remember Lewandowski used to play as a support striker behind Lucas Barrios earlier in his Dortmund days

He can use Chelsea for his development and when Lewandowski retires he can return to Germany like Leroy Sane did

Sane came to replace Ribery, in 3 to 4yrs time Harvetz will have 1yr more on his Chelsea contract
Development keh?
We are not Arsenal or Dortmund that specializes in developing players for other clubs

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
airmark:

Congrats bro.

God's protection and blessings will reign supreme on your family as you welcome the baby. He shall fulfill his purpose in life. cool
Amen bro. I receive with open arms.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TimoWerner: 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
BlueAngel444:
lol you don go form timo Werner account cheesy. Many argue he is one of the best players currently in Germany. Well his nominations speak as well, some have posted stats to show he is more creative and a better all round player than Sancho, maybe to defend the €100m price tag placed on him throughout the season. Even Raumdueter rates Havertz better than Sancho and he claims he watches bundesliga, maybe A40 shares the same view. Havertz has 70G/A in about 140appearances. Playing either as a midfielder or an attacker. Try watch some of Bayer Leverkusen games, not the ones of early this season but from January.

I always felt Sancho was better than Havertz till someone showed me that Sancho just plays in a far better attacking team than Havertz. I would prefer VDBeek, but Havertz is more talented, technical and tactical (based on those hyping him)
Sancho & Havertz aint' worth over £80m each.

Overrated players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
BlueAngel444:
some goods at last. Congrats
Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
raumdeuter:

He can't make Bayern team yet and we don't want to be accused of weakening rivals

So we allow them go outside and buy them when they have gained more experience

Same tactics we used for Boateng Vidal and Sane. They left their bundesliga team to a foreign club and we bought them back to Bayern
wasn't part of the reason sane left was because pep started benching him before his injury and Bayern just bought him because he was cheap and available. Like how they we're chasing Odoi for £35m or more undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
BlueAngel444:
the only problem is that in 3 years time Marina will likely still be on seat and if ever Bayern have the balls to come with a check of atleast £150m, negotiations will begin at £200m.

What shocked or is Bayern a broke ass club wink

In 3yrs time, how much more will be on his Chelsea contract? We also have no problem with waiting to get him on a free transfer a few months later

If Kai goes to Madrid he will be harder to get but from Chelsea especially under Lampard with teammates like Kepa Tammy Werner Kovacic Reece and knowing Chelsea won't be winning anything in Europe

He will come running back to his fatherland

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by schurley(m): 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Havertz will now come and score 9goals and provide 6 assists cheesy, only if Barkley was consistent enough I really liked that boy's football. Lets just hope Havertz will be far better than Barkley was for us.

Barkley? Wtf did i just see.... Rlc in 2 months lst two season did more than Barkley did his entire time at Chelsea.... You guys should discourage mediocre thought, Barkley is not good enough for us ffs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
BlueAngel444:
the only problem is that in 3 years time Marina will likely still be on seat and if ever Bayern have the balls to come with a check of atleast £150m, negotiations will begin at £200m.

What shocked or is Bayern a broke ass club wink

No go oh..
Those guys don't mind waiting five years for a particular player.

They are very good at tapping up players..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
hensben:
lol Thanks bro. Will name him NeyEden
Congrats.

Cool name. Or Marden.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
BlueAngel444:
wasn't part of the reason sane left was because pep started benching him before his injury and Bayern just bought him because he was cheap and available. Like how they we're chasing Odoi for £35m or more undecided

Bayern has a long term plan for Sane and Kai

Goretzka and Kimmich will do the job in the national team to sway him

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
hensben:
My nairaland peeps I'm happy to inform you that my wife has delivered a bouncy baby boy.

I’m a father now.

Cc: Airmark, ibime, Raumdeuter, afrodock, nihilist and co
wow congrats man... never knew you married cool Good sport you are... respect

Chelsea fans for here are really responsible..o grin
Nezzar and mynd still Dey drag babe

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
raumdeuter:

In 3yrs time, how much more will be on his Chelsea contract? We also have no problem with waiting to get him on a free transfer a few months later

If Kai goes to Madrid he will be harder to get but from Chelsea especially under Lampard with teammates like Kepa Tammy Werner Kovacic Reece and knowing Chelsea won't be winning anything in Europe

He will come running back to his fatherland
you haven't won UCL yet, besides Havertz clearly rejected your clubs offer once why won't he do it again.

Same way Kroos dumped your club for the prestigious Madrid cool

Even he leaves Chelsea it would be to go higher, to Madrid.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
hensben:
My nairaland peeps I'm happy to inform you that my wife has delivered a bouncy baby boy.

I’m a father now.

Congratulations papa bornboy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
TimoWerner:

Overrated players.

The market is crazy man..
Gone are the days £50M would get u a world class player.

These days, even with £70M u'll be getting the likes of Peppee
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
gensteejay:

Congrats.

Cool name. Or Marden.

Thanks bro. Lol Marden is old skool. And the meaning is not convincing “valley from the pool”.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
odizeey:

Congratulations papa bornboy
Lol Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
A40:
Saw his 2013 photo. Na small boy

I saw some of his clips too and he looked very young. Max he will be 23 which is still young
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
hensben:
Thanks bro. Lol Marden is old skool. And the meaning is not convincing “valley from the pool”.
Lol. Okay.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
So Scummies want to buy Kante. The same player they called Pangolo Kante? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
raumdeuter:

He can't make Bayern team yet and we don't want to be accused of weakening rivals

So we allow them go outside and buy them when they have gained more experience

Same tactics we used for Boateng Vidal and Sane. They left their bundesliga team to a foreign club and we bought them back to Bayern
. What assurance do you have that Chelshit might sell him back to Germany
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
obainojazz:

Thanks bro. I married last year but fear nor let me talk due to some men here wey Dey take things personal. Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
hensben:

I’m a father now.

Congrats bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
obainojazz:

Check my signature cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
thorrvik55:

Development keh?
We are not Arsenal or Dortmund that specializes in developing players for other clubs

No club plans to be only that the bigger teams take from smaller teams

Unless Chelsea goes back to being dominant in Europe winning 2 to 3 leagues in the next 5yrs and making 2 CL finals in that time

Their big Players will look to move to bigger clubs.

That was the same way Ballack left us to Chelsea when you were stronger
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
Ibime:

Congrats bro
Thanks bro. I appreciate plentifully.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
TimoWerner:

Overrated players.
do you recall how much Neymar a non-european league player was bought then

Or how much Dumbele, Felix were sold atleast 120m

Chelsea initial fee for Havertz is about €70m, so how exactly is Havertz or Sancho not worth £80m in their football market?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nezzjnr:
. What assurance do you have that Chelshit might sell him back to Germany

They don't need to sell, he can come on a free transfer

Moreover a good player who wants to leave Chelsea they will prefer to sell him abroad than to a local rival
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TimoWerner: 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
thorrvik55:

The market is crazy man..
Gone are the days £50M would get u a world class player.

These days, even with £70M u'll be getting the likes of Peppee
Outrageous price for "not-so-good" players embarassed

Chillwell is a mistake in d making "if" Chelsea buy him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
Skimpledawg:

True though.

Seeing a doctor is the right thing to do.

P.S; I'd complain to a doctor before malaria drugs were prescribed for me though thats why I shared same.

No mind Afrodoc. Naija doctor go still prescribe you Malaria drugs after all the shalaye
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TimoWerner: 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
BlueAngel444:
do you recall how much Neymar a non-european league player was bought then

Or how much Dumbele, Felix were sold atleast 120m

Chelsea initial fee for Havertz is about €70m, so how exactly is Havertz or Sancho not worth £80m in their football market?
lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Afobear: 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
shocked

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
thorrvik55:

No go oh..
Those guys don't mind waiting five years for a particular player.

They are very good at tapping up players..

Yes o. We won't even look at him for the first 2yrs after the 3rd yr and if Chelsea is not strong and challenging for CL by that time, the conversation will start

Harvetz and Werner are not ready for Bayern now and their role in Bayern is being played by German players

I believe Part of why Thiago is being let go aside his age and contract situation is also that it allows Leon Goretzka a German player to grow into the first team and form a midfield partnership with Kimmich another German player

(1) (2) (3) ... (9643) (9644) (9645) (9646) (9647) (9648) (9649) ... (19456) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.