Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9647) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10765909 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9644) (9645) (9646) (9647) (9648) (9649) (9650) ... (19456) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
thorrvik55:

No go oh..
Those guys don't mind waiting five years for a particular player.

They are very good at tapping up players..
from Chelsea? bwuhahaha lmao, definitely not. They can tap felt over players, loan deal, free merchants but never porch other teams world class players. That why they bully teams in bundesliga. If Bayern is all that they would have gone for Sancho isn't he right there under their nose.

Common 40m for James they couldn't pay, what of Coutinho deal, no they went looking for a cheaper winger.

Chelsea will never allow Havertz run down his contract. Marina that sold Hazard with 1 yr left for £89m + £40m add on. Sold Mata and Oscar, Costa, Morata for their full price.

Bayern should just forget ever touching Havertz again.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
Ibime:

No mind Afrodoc. Naija doctor go still prescribe you Malaria drugs after all the shalaye

Shebi na Naija doctor not Nairaland committee of friends? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by schurley(m): 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
hensben:
My nairaland peeps I'm happy to inform you that my wife has delivered a bouncy baby boy.

I’m a father now.

Cc: Airmark, ibime, Raumdeuter, afrodock, nihilist and co

Congrats man, celebration shall not seize in your home
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TimoWerner: 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
Afobear:
shocked
2 grown matured men behaving like kids angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
hensben:
My nairaland peeps I'm happy to inform you that my wife has delivered a bouncy baby boy.

I’m a father now.

that's the kinda news we want to be hearing.. cheesy
Now pop Bellaire cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
seankafor:
that's the kinda news we want to be hearing.. cheesy
Now pop Bellaire cool
I don pop tire last night. Hangover even Dey do me like this. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
airmark:

It was just a matter of time. Street boys will say 'Hushpuppi is not OG before IG'.

$41m in cash.
boys won't learn..

Go legit and have rest of mind.. but they wont learn..

Get rich quick syndrome embarassed

God deliver us from yahoo boys embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
BlueAngel444:
you haven't won UCL yet, besides Havertz clearly rejected your clubs offer once why won't he do it again.

Same way Kroos dumped your club for the prestigious Madrid cool

Even he leaves Chelsea it would be to go higher, to Madrid.

Madrid is getting Mbappe who is young plus their Vinicuis and Rodrygo

Harvetz rejected Bayern when? Rather he knew there was no spot for him at Bayern currently or who do you think he will bench at this time

Kroos dumped us for Madrid because they are bigger same way Harvetz will do to Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TimoWerner: 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
BlueAngel444:
from Chelsea? bwuhahaha lmao, definitely not. They can tap felt over players, loan deal, free merchants but never porch other teams world class players. That why they bully teams in bundesliga. If Bayern is all that they would have gone for Sancho isn't he right there under their nose.

Common 40m for James they couldn't pay, what of Coutinho deal, no they went looking for a cheaper winger.

Chelsea will never allow Havertz run down his contract. Marina that sold Hazard with 1 yr left for £89m + £40m add on. Sold Mata and Oscar, Costa, Morata for their full price.

He thinks Chelsea is Arsenal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
schurley:

Thanks bro. Amen and Amen. Respect.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
raumdeuter:

Bayern has a long term plan for Sane and Kai

Goretzka and Kimmich will do the job in the national team to sway him
the same job they couldn't do convincing to run down his contract undecided or the same job Werner and Rudiger succeeded in and you feel they can't continue.

Or you think Kroos he looks up to can't tell him to join him in Madrid cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
hensben:
Thanks bro. I married last year but fear nor let me talk due to some men here wey Dey take things personal. Lol
Marriage na better thing Jare : congrats
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Why will we go for Sancho when Gnabry plays the same wing

James and Coutinho that couldn't make first team is what we should pay for?

How much will Marina costain sell Harvetz when he has run out his contract? How much did she sell Willian?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
raumdeuter:

Harvetz has the height, if he can bulk up he can become a Lewandowski

I remember Lewandowski used to play as a support striker behind Lucas Barrios earlier in his Dortmund days

He can use Chelsea for his development and when Lewandowski retires he can return to Germany like Leroy Sane did

Sane came to replace Ribery, in 3 to 4yrs time Harvetz will have 1yr more on his Chelsea contract

See thinking grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
hensben:
I don pop tire last night. Hangover even Dey do me like this. grin grin
good one..

More good news awaits us in this thread in jesus name cheesy cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
hensben:

I’m a father now.

Congratulations chief
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
raumdeuter:

Madrid is getting Mbappe who is young plus their Vinicuis and Rodrygo

Harvetz rejected Bayern when? Rather he knew there was no spot for him at Bayern currently or who do you think he will bench at this time

Kroos dumped us for Madrid because they are bigger same way Harvetz will do to Chelsea
Havertz can move to Bayern, what is my own. The fact remain Bayern will pay through their nose.

What ATM did to Bayern will not be compared with what Marina will pull on you guys. When she recalls the stress she is passing through now. Even levy will takes notes from her when she is done with your club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Check my signature cheesy
future impossible tense tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2020
obainojazz:
wow congrats man... never knew you married cool Good sport you are... respect

Chelsea fans for here are really responsible..o grin
Nezzar and mynd still Dey drag babe
dat one and sodick don swear say na first from behind dem go dey carry until christ come embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
TimoWerner:
He thinks Chelsea is Arsenal.
even Arsenal, Bayern cannot steal player from nor submit bid, it is Chelsea. I think his pep's give away is affect his orientation of what Bayern can do. Common Odoi they could not steal. Odoi o, that starred in Europa league they could not sign grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
BlueAngel444:
the same job they couldn't do convincing to run down his contract undecided or the same job Werner and Rudiger succeeded in and you feel they can't continue.

Or you think Kroos he looks up to can't tell him to join him in Madrid cheesy

Rudiger and Werner who are not even sure of making the German first 11 as it is. So na dem wan dey convince player to stay or join?

Both Werner and Rudiger are not Bayern quality which is why they are at Chelsea. Werner even spend a day giving shalaye on how he will fit in at Bayern. Rather Bayern went for a more expensive Sane

Kroos was already planning to retire from the National after the Euros
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by schurley(m): 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Was just laughing reading that guy comment, Bayern only taps players in their league, if they think they can get Havertz in 3-4 years time they should be ready to break Neymar transfer record, hopefully if Havertz live to his hype which i believe he will
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Havertz can move to Bayern, what is my own. The fact remain Bayern will pay through their nose.

What ATM did to Bayern will not be compared with what Marina will pull on you guys. When she recalls the stress she is passing through now. Even levy will takes notes from her when she is done with your club.

There is enough time. Lewandowski and Muller like retire and leave in 4yrs, how many more years on Harvetz deal by then?

The only thing better than a cheap player is a free player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
schurley:

Was just laughing reading that guy comment, Bayern only taps players in their league, if they think they can get Havertz in 3-4 years time they should be ready to break Neymar transfer record, hopefully if Havertz live to his hype which i believe he will

Like Sane was in our league? Like Vidal was in our league?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
airmark:
So Scummies want to buy Kante. The same player they called Pangolo Kante? grin
wonder why Kante is even been linked away undecided, first it was inter now one wretched team that hasn't won a trophy for how long is been linked.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
schurley:

Cease?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
BlueAngel444:
even Arsenal, Bayern cannot steal player from nor submit bid, it is Chelsea. I think his pep's give away is affect his orientation of what Bayern can do. Common Odoi they could not steal. Odoi o, that starred in Europa league they could not sign grin

Which player dey for Arsenal for anyone to steal

Shey na willock, Mustafi abi na Tierney?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
Leyqute:

Congratulations chief
Thanks bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2020
hensben:
Thanks bro. I married last year but fear nor let me talk due to some men here wey Dey take things personal. Lol
congrats on your marriage. I pray you get twins next cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2020
seankafor:
good one..

More good news awaits us in this thread in jesus name cheesy cool
Amen baba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
raumdeuter:

Which player dey for Arsenal for anyone to steal

Shey na willock, Mustafi abi na Tierney?
Pretend like Ozil wasn't available before Arsenal bought him or before he renewed his contract shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
BlueAngel444:
congrats on your marriage. I pray you get twins next cheesy
Twins shocked..Amen sir. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9644) (9645) (9646) (9647) (9648) (9649) (9650) ... (19456) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay, raumdeuter, Datakey and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.