Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,118 members, 7,845,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9708) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10662977 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9705) (9706) (9707) (9708) (9709) (9710) (9711) ... (19314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
OJURONGBE1:
[s]Away from this gun battles and racial profiles.
Unconfirmed report says Aston Villa are interested in bringing back Tammy Abraham to villa park.
I would love him to grab this opportunity and push for a move to where he's loved & adored not at his parent club whose hate for him is so deep seated. The disrespect from fans home & abroad towards this lad is too much. Some Chelsea fans are tard toxic towards him.
Fine, he's no Kun Aguero or Mo Salah or Jamie Vardy but this kid is 22 and has enough time to improve on his overall play and numbers.
He scored 18goals in 34 starts last season, won us over 14+ pts but they don't see that .
Morata, Schevchenko, Crespo ,Kezman & Mutu all cost huge fortunes yet they flopped so bad with very good players around them.[/s]
u ended up spewing trash.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kopfschmerzenmd: 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
nihilistjnr:

So it's KKK that's forcing police to kill more whites than blacks every year?

In 2020 police have killed 2 whites for every black victim.

You people have a solution in front of you - you better face the real problem.

13% of the population accounts for more police death. They ain't scared for their lives when white folks are involved.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kopfschmerzenmd: 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
MaziAlaye:

First of all police kill more white people than they do Black people so the fact that the police are systematically executing Black people is bullshit secondly Black people are not an endangered species . Black on black murder so much higher. address that first.

Another BS, there are numerous folks working on stop the street gang wars. When are y'all coons gonna start talking about white on white crimes? Who are those in the Dixies and Appalachia hunting their skin folks to buy that little bag of methyl.

When you go sourcing those crappy news from right wing junk blogs. Try using your gaddem brain before drinking all the crap they offer.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
NinjaMetaHuman MaziAlaye Kopfschmerzenmd
Already reported for breaking rule 1. More to go.
#KTBFFH
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
Thazard:
NinjaMetaHuman MaziAlaye Kopfschmerzenmd
Already reported for breaking rule 1. More to go.
#KTBFFH
How did you report them?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:

Imagine a brainwashed kid getting his hand on illegal assult rifle to go on mass shooting spree in black church and there is no one else in the church to reply the motherfucker as he goes on killing spree.

If you take away civilian guns what you have a is a situation where guns become extremely difficult and expensive to obtain.

In UK here, that vast majority of guns held by criminals are from world war 1 and 2. Old rusted relics that are rented and shared between criminal gangs.

Then you have rebores - which are imitation or decommissioned guns that have been activated to fire live bullets - we call them Awka-Made in Nigeria

Assault rifle? Where do you want to see that? Only that most hardened criminals have access and the finances to touch that, and they are not using them in public.

UK gets like 7 thousand firearm offences and like 30 gun-related murders a year...

In the same period, 100 thousand Americans are shot each year...and almost 40 thousand Americans will be shot to death this year.

Bros, I don't have to imagine anything - the stats are there for anybody who really wants to understand what's happening in America, instead of just shouting racism.

You cannot be angry Your cops are trigger-happy, when all you want to do is tote guns and shoot guys

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ab0bi:
How did you report them?
Using the report button
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2020
Thazard:

Using the report button
Mtcheew..i can still see their comments but u can't...report button is useless

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MaziAlaye(m): 12:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
Kopfschmerzenmd:

Another BS, there are numerous folks working on stop the street gang wars. When are y'all coons gonna start talking about white on white crimes? Who are those in the Dixies and Appalachia hunting their skin folks to buy that little bag of methyl.

When you go sourcing those crappy news from right wing junk blogs. Try using your gaddem brain before drinking all the crap they offer.
Hehehehe white on white crime is way lesser than black on black crime that y'all keep blaming the police for
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
nihilistjnr:

If you take away civilian guns what you have a is a situation where guns become extremely difficult and expensive to obtain.

In UK here, that vast majority of guns held by criminals are from world war 1 and 2. Old rusted relics that are rented and shared between criminal gangs

Assault rifle? Where do you want to see that? Only that most hardened criminals have access and the finances to touch that, and they are not using them in public.

UK gets like 7 thousand firearm offences and like 30 gun-related murders a year...

In the same period, 100 thousand Americans are shot each year...and almost 40 thousand Americans will be shot to death this year.

Bros, I don't have to imagine anything - the stats are there for anybody who really wants to understand what's happening in America, instead of just shouting racism.

You cannot be angry Your cops are trigger-happy, when all you want to do is tote guns and shoot guys
oh well. I guess you didn't read my epistle before responding to it with statistics of gun related deaths in UK even though my perspective didn't even go to that part at all.

It's all good bro

It's a matter of opinion anyway.

Your opinion is that guns are the main problem with America. It's okay. I have nothing against your opinion.

My own opinion is that it goes beyond guns as there are other gun loving countries (not to the extent of America) who don't have people popping up everyday to kill people and I stand by that.

It's all good. cool

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
oh well. I guess you didn't read my epistle before responding to it with statistics of gun related deaths in UK even though my perspective didn't even go to that part at all.

It's all good bro

It's a matter of opinion anyway.

Your opinion is that guns are the main problem with America. It's okay. I have nothing against your opinion.

My own opinion is that it goes beyond guns as there are other gun loving countries (not to the extent of America) who don't have people popping up everyday to kill people and I stand by that.

It's all good. cool

I read your epistle, and I answered you with an example of UK, where you mentioned hate is present.

You can never stop people from hating themselves - any solution based on trying to force people to like each other is just dumb.

You said, if you take away guns, a young boy can just get an assault rifle and start blasting - That's why I showed you UK stats where we don't have guns, and almost nobody has access to rifles as a result.

If you can't stop people from hating each other, then restrict their access to guns. When fewer people have guns, then there is no need for miliatirised police.

When police aren't strapped up and looking for bogeyman during any arrest, they will not be shooting people left right.

Mind you, in America the police kill twice as many white people than black people every year - just because you don't see people carrying White Lives Matter placard doesn't make the narrative of police hate killings true.

Enjoy your day.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
How many pinks are being fatally shot the way blacks are shot?

How many pinks are given the unfair judge sentence the way blacks are given?

'Bleep this crap. There's what they call 'whites privilege' and it plays out in the US all the fuckin time.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
afrodoc2:

So this is your conclusion from watching the video? cheesy

So the response to a well dressed middle aged black man at a basketball game is to shove him twice while he was obviously trying to bring out his badge and despite him clearly saying “I am the President of the Raptors” before the 2nd shove.

LOL

Guy, you seem to go out of your way to blame the black guy in almost every situation like this.

Whatta gwan?

What an Uncle Ruckus!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kopfschmerzenmd: 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
MaziAlaye:

Hehehehe white on white crime is way lesser than black on black crime that y'all keep blaming the police for

Okay boomer.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-3.xls
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
timbros:
CFC twitter admin teasing us so hard.

On this day 7 years ago we signed Eto'o....

Today is 29th. Eto'o wore number 29 jersey for us. Havertz wears 29.

Coincidence? Or is this a subtle way of telling us an announcement is imminent?

cheesy cheesy
Shey make we no just forgo this Harvetz signing and instead go for Oblak?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
Skimpledawg:
they are about to bid for Rice when we need a gk angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 2emotional(m): 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
DExponential:

Not everyone has the privilege of playing alongside Lord Lingard cool
. Fvck! The GOAT(ewure,akwuya,ewu)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
I really really hope/pray Chelsea does not sign that Rice.
He is massively overrated.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
thorrvik55:

Imagine signing Rice and Chilwell same window cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarlRagnar2(m): 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Forgo wetin na Barkley we go look up to abi loftus cheek that just returned from injury
Make we just go shooting stars of Ibadan abi Bendel insurance we go cee decent keeper
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MaziAlaye(m): 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
Kopfschmerzenmd:

Okay boomer.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-3.xls

The percentage of population is also not relevant on this graph though, since you are comparing the same population sample both ways. It still shows that if there is any systemic racism within that population it is against white skin people.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
Skimpledawg:

If you ask me, I'll say yes, let's go for Oblak. We have Mount who can play anywhere Havertz play.

For the sake of squad depth, I'll welcome Havertz's arrival.

But if I were to choose between Havertz and Oblak, it's Oblak all day.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
EarlRagnar2:
Forgo wetin na Barkley we go look up to abi loftus cheek that just returned from injury
Make we just go shooting stars of Ibadan abi Bendel insurance we go cee decent keeper
The money quoted for that guy is much finally sha.

If Only Loftus-Cheek can stay fit to save his career undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
ennyjay72:
it's like the jazz of Kepa is working on them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
timbros:

If you ask me, I'll say yes, let's go for Oblak. We have Mount who can play anywhere Havertz play.

For the sake of squad depth, I'll welcome Havertz's arrival.

But if I were to choose between Havertz and Oblak, it's Oblak all day.
If Lampard drill Mount wella, I believe Mount will deliver.

True talk though, we need squad depth for next season and for that Havertz should come though I wished it was cheaper
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarlRagnar2(m): 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
Skimpledawg:

The money quoted for that guy is much finally sha.

If Only Loftus-Cheek can stay fit to save his career undecided
Pastor dem buy Maguire for £80m market don spoil
I just want us to have quality and squad depth all this Barkley no be am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
thorrvik55:

Na 600 years Marina go suffer for wilderness if she sanction that Rice deal.

Wetin em dey play Abeg? I no wan para
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
EarlRagnar2:
Pastor dem buy Maguire for £80m market don spoil
I just want us to have quality and squad depth all this Barkley no be am
How much we buy Ziyech or Werner?

Why Havertz come cost like that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
ennyjay72:
I just feel the board doesn't want to count losses yet on Kepa's head.

Can't we get Romero for free?

Romero go bench Kepa wella
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
Skimpledawg:

If Lampard drill Mount wella, I believe Mount will deliver.

True talk though, we need squad depth for next season and for that Havertz should come though I wished it was cheaper

The market these days are crazy.

Rudi Voller said it repeatedly that he isn't giving Chelsea and COVID discount. If not for Marina, the price would have been 90M +add ons.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarlRagnar2(m): 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
Skimpledawg:

How much we buy Ziyech or Werner?

Why Havertz come cost like that?
Generational talent cheesy I feel if we don't sign him now madrid or Bayern will snap him up next summer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Na 600 years Marina go suffer for wilderness if she sanction that Rice deal.

Wetin em dey play Abeg? I no wan para

I pray West Ham will not budge from their £80m asking price. Cos I no understand why Lampard dey desperate to land d guy.

Ko necesstri

(1) (2) (3) ... (9705) (9706) (9707) (9708) (9709) (9710) (9711) ... (19314) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibukzy, Caicedobets(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.