Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9772) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10625918 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9769) (9770) (9771) (9772) (9773) (9774) (9775) ... (19271) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
Unlimited22:

Which u21 bench?
The same one na cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TimoWerner: 9:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
eph12:

Oh so this is why Mount younger brother is benching him in the national team? Jisos

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
eph12:

When Greenwood enter nko? cheesy cheesy

How person wey Dey bench go bench another person for bench,two of dem no be first choice be that na
Which kind reasoning be this shocked

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
thorrvik55:

Remain CF for how long?
We need a striker that will guarantee goals not hold up play...

Just for a year, by then Abraham would step up and Werner would fully adjust.

Lampard should look out how Aguero, Martial and other top strikers in EPL went from wings to CF, van persie, henry etc

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
eph12:

The same one na cheesy cheesy cheesy

Real Mason-Six senior caps,1 goal
Aba Mason- One Senior cap,0 goal
. . Mount>Greenwood,now take the exit door angry sad

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TimoWerner: 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
Almajirihunter:

How person wey Dey bench go bench another person for bench,two of dem no be first choice be that na
You sef reason am. grin

Scummies never disappoint in showcasing their Master's Degree in stupidity.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
scummies and foolishness na 5 and 6,how can you say greenwood benched mount from the bench grin ,one even said mount is in U21 squad, someone that has made his debut since last year,you won't let us hear word cos greenwood played 5 minutes today

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
See shekpites priding in wisdom.
Omo cheesy

Make season do start.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
odizeey:
Omo cheesy

Make season do start.
and so?
No team has the right to lose this new season,if you lose you go hear am because you don't have any excuse like us too
we haven't done anything a team has not done before,we only replaced hazard,Willian,morata and Pedro and it's paining you guys like this grin
just lose your matches next season and see how we will party grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
TimoWerner:
I'll hold this one

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
Almajirihunter:

He bench am when him enter. You sure say you watch the match? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
odizeey:
Omo cheesy

Make season do start.
They will vex tire today. I just dey laugh since grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
ennyjay72:
and so?
No team has the right to lose this new season,if you lose you go hear am because you don't have any excuse like us too
we haven't done anything a team has not done before,we only replaced hazard,Willian,morata and Pedro and it's paining you guys like this grin
Baba nothing pain us bros.

We no send una signings. We even dey commend una. But una dey carry am come disturb.

No team has the right to lose. Yeah. But just lose first. Make your signings no perform.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
eph12:

They will vex tire today. I just dey laugh since grin grin

I swear. I just dey laugh here anyhow. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
Greatihex:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RSrc7blPTg
They have forgotten.

Ha warrrriiiss this. Good moments of Chelsea FC.
I just hope this season would be better.
Hazard I really miss you!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
ennyjay72:
and so?
lol see shaleye,na una boy player na una still dey fear nairaland trolls

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
madrid5:
They will soon call you a Manu fan

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 9:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
madrid5:
what's this one saying undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
madrid5:
I tire o cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
odizeey:

Baba nothing pain us bros.

We no send una signings. We even dey commend una. But una dey carry am come disturb.

No team has the right to lose. Yeah. But just lose first. Make your signings no perform.
season will start and may God help you,three of your first team players will get injured grin,shebi your ole likes playing the same starting eleven every game?
season will start next week sha

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
ennyjay72:
what's this one saying undecided
nor vex my eye dey turn me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
eph12:

Lmao
So what was Mount doing on the bench while omo ologo Greenwood was getting his first international feature? cheesy cheesy
SouthGate wan help him career ni, Mount don get international feature already, still get goal join
Southgate just reason am say make he help Greenwood small
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
Neobulletzz:

SouthGate wan help him career ni, Mount don get international feature already, still get goal join
Southgate just reason am say make he help Greenwood small
Southgate was looking for a goal o cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
ennyjay72:
season will start and may God help you,three of your first team players will get injured grin,shebi your ole likes playing the same starting eleven every game?
season will start next week sha
Okay o. You don know what's going on.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nikeballer:

Haha,hazard the Belgium midget who gets compared to generational players like neymar and Messi...

The Only "world class" forward/winger who didn't score for 365days,their legend with less UCL goals to a teen and virgin haaland

You know sometimes being a better player isn't about scoring goals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
ennyjay72:
and so?
Ehehn?

When Ole replaced 4 out of 8 players that left United, ur national anthem was "Ole spent 200m".

Now that Lampard has spent his own 200m, we don dey hear "we sold this to buy that".

I wont join them eph12 to troll....yet. But for the sake of una mental health, i pray say ur new boys no go flop!

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
Opppss wrong thread

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Opppss wrong thread
one is 33,the other is in his prime
one is a world champion,let's see what martial can do with his international career grin

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
ennyjay72:
one is 33,the other is in his prime
one is a world champion,let's see what martial can do with his international career grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
Lana1:
Ehehn?

When Ole replaced 4 out of 8 players that left United, ur national anthem was "Ole spent 200m".

Now that Lampard has spent his own 200m, we don dey hear "we sold this to buy that".

I wont join them eph12 to troll....yet. But for the sake of una mental health, i pray say ur new boys no go flop!
I am not even trolling them o. Thorrvik55 and co were constituting nuisance all over the place on our thread, it was all joy for them. Just small thing, they are crying

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
donjazet:
Una just dey full the thread with rubbish. Na so so rubbish person just dey read since.

So trite mehn. You'll think this is some sort of SS3 WhatsApp Group. There are levels to trolling, what these scumbags are doing is just unimaginative, clichéd and irritating.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ibunkun1:

Geez!

Solid unit. Les Blues are in safe hands.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9769) (9770) (9771) (9772) (9773) (9774) (9775) ... (19271) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: forgiveness, Vischy, NinjaMetahuman and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.