Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:06 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9775) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10746326 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9772) (9773) (9774) (9775) (9776) (9777) (9778) ... (19422) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:51am On Sep 06, 2020
odizeey:

The problem is that you see the world from your lense, which might affect you in real life.

The things you give out you can't accept.

The only good thing is that you know how to day sorry. Kudos.

I'm not offended. I'm just trying to remind you of the impending doom. cheesy
Lols....

If i no vex wen u call me shit packer or card seller

How will dull come mk me vex

I am that guy that will say sorry if some one isnt too happy with my view or choice of words even physically.

I blve d word sorry can take u off many dangers maybe it is as a result of were i grew.

If u insult me and i draw ur attentions..i would gladly accept sorry.

Do u know i don't really care abt what transpired onlinebut still i will use d word sorry if u feel offended

Wether u accept it or not becomes your problem..

I only said sorry cos u seems offended on it otherwise nothing concern..

Hope u grab

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:54am On Sep 06, 2020
odizeey:

Seems you don't know what trolling is. Those things that pian you. Like those repetitive things. Trolling is not meant to be interesting to you. It's work is to make you tired. Pain you. Bore you. Till you diiiieeeeeee cheesy

Lols

Season go soon start na trolling??

Abi na only Chelsea d season dey start for.

You self reason am..

U see any element of trolls dere??,

except a gibberish kind of flood on the threads...

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 10:56am On Sep 06, 2020
Segedinho:

Lols....

If i no vex wen u call me shit packer or card seller

How will dull come mk me vex

I am that guy that will say sorry if some one isnt too happy with my view or choice of words even physically.

I blve d word sorry can take u off many dangers maybe it is as a result of were i grew.

If u insult me and i draw ur attentions..i would gladly accept sorry.

Do u know i don't really care abt what transpired onlinebut still i will use d word sorry if u feel offended

Wether u accept it or not becomes your problem..

I only said sorry cos u seems offended on it otherwise nothing concern..

Hope u grab
Nothing you ever say when go offend me. You be correct guy.

But the way I dey see this season, be like na business section you and Thorvik go end up cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 10:57am On Sep 06, 2020
Nikeballer:

Haha,wait....is it the Salah that has more premier League goals in a season (38) as a winger then any of your legendary striker in history undecided,

Salah have not gone 365 days without scoring a goal like hazard,

Salah hasn't been so bad to manage just 2goals in a season

Salah has more UCL goals than hazard

Salah has won the UCL,super cup and club world cup and hazard hasn't

Salah has won the EPL highest goalscorers award twice(back to back),hazard hasn't....

Salah has played 2 UCL finals,hazard hasn't

Salah has scored more than 20goals for his club consecutively,hazard hasnt

Salah has won FIFA PUSKAS AWARD,hazard
hasn't

FIFA club world cup golden ball award winner,hazard hasn't won it

The Best FIFA men player 2018(3rd behind Messi and modric),hazard has never made top 3

Uefa men's player of the year award 2018(3rd to Messi),Hazard has never been to the list...

Uefa champions League FORWARD of the season(2nd to Messi),hazard has never made top 3

All this while hazard has been in a BETTER TEAM with BETTER PLAYERS while Salah has been playing with "bums" like Henderson,WIJNALDUM,Keita,fabinho with no creative spark,defensive striker in firmino with bathshuayi numbers,cross and insha'Allah Trent....GIVE SALAH GOOD AND CREATIVE MIDFIELDERS LIKE HAZARD HAVE HAD AND SALAH WILL WIN BALLON D'OR AHEAD OF MESSI....

DONT EVER COMPARE SALAH TO THAT BELGIAN MIDGET who run KATI-KATI on the field again....

BRING YOUR HAZARD FACTS TO THIS THREAD OR KEEP QUIET WITH THIS AGENDA FOREVER!!!!

SALAH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hazard(Mr bumbum)

cheesy Man you are so funny.Did you just say that Hazard has been in a better team? I'm sure you are joking.

No sane Expert would say Salah is a better player than Hazard.

By the way we all know who's the brain behind all these achievement at Liverpool.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 11:01am On Sep 06, 2020
Omo grin

Some arguments aren't just worth it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:06am On Sep 06, 2020
Ibime:
@chic2pimp, Airmark,

Based on the below, your guy done win BBN, leave matter cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/6100461/bbnaija-erica-threatens-kill-laycon

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 06, 2020
Segedinho:
Hazard vs salah

2 non-Chelsea players

Compared on the most busy football thread

This our thread too lit.

Comparing another player to a FRAUD(your legend and "player of the decade"wink and rubbishing his stats and legendary status grin...

Don't place yourselves too highly cos everywhere even in viewing centres,you guys are loud mouths,uninformed,uneducated fanbase and some of us can't stand it for a club with no HISTORY AND TRADITION...you are just Mancity with more fans

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 06, 2020
Thazard:

cheesy Man you are so funny.Did you just say that Hazard has been in a better team? I'm sure you are joking.

No sane Expert would say Salah is a better player than Hazard.

By the way we all know who's the brain behind all these achievement at Liverpool.

Hahaha,are these your facts?you just disgraced Chelsea and hazard fc grin

So Salah has better players around him than Hazard's Madrid and Chelsea,check the midfields again and say what you said again....will you gladly accept henderson and Gini....

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 06, 2020
hensben:
Same Salah that couldn’t make it in chelsea who had a “better team” according to you. Funny.

Same Kevin De bruyne too.....In today's market,we know who is more valuable and who is washed up and didn't live up to their hype producing poor stats....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 11:28am On Sep 06, 2020
Segedinho:

Lols

Season go soon start na trolling??

Abi na only Chelsea d season dey start for.

You self reason am..

U see any element of trolls dere??,

except a gibberish kind of flood on the threads...

grin grin
The funny thing here is that you guys are the ones claiming we are trolling. We never exhalted ourselves as trolls.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 11:36am On Sep 06, 2020
Hazard is extremely talented in dribbling, he is good at passing and also has vision. Salah dribbles quite well but not at that level. When you compare these two , ball is more glued to Hazard foot means he keeps the possession once ball is received. Hazard has consistency problem but that’s regular for most of the players

Hazard is more technical and has better acceleration than Salah and he is the one who starts the attack(at Chelsea) at the other hand Salah is quicker from hazard plays very simple and he is the one that finishing the attacks.

Salah is a goalscorer. Hazard is the better technical player and more well-rounded as a footballer.
You wanna pick one, pick the one you need. An all-round attacker who will score 15 goals a season? Or a full blown striker who will score 25 goals a season but create less chances.

Ronaldo and Messi are unstoppable beasts - scoring goals and terrorising defenses for nearly a decade and a half.
Hazard, on the other hand, doesn't compare to these players. He may never reach the heights of the other two. But, what he is, an absolute gem.

As a Chelsea fan I can tell you better. If you've watched Hazard play, on a good day, he's a treat to the eyes. He's not quite Messi either, but when the ball is at his feet and he has space to run, he can destroy defenders and break their legs even through his quick dribbling and incisive turns.

Hazard's able to score and create a lot more as well.
Here's a little glimpse of how good Hazard is, apart from just goals.
Top dribblers in Europe - 2018/19 season:
*Neymar plays in a far weaker league with poor UEFA coefficient, yet completes fewer dribbles. 1. Eden Hazard - 6.4 per game; 75% completion
2. *Neymar - 7.3 per game; 62% completion
3. Lionel Messi

Eden Hazard was player of the year in 14-15 season.Don't see the stats and goals. In Premier League the stats of assists and goals don't matter. Goals per match ratio is obsolete. Talk about his playing style. He plays on left hand and has a peculiar dribbling style with his strong right foot. He tries to cut in from the left and you will find him in midfield.

So first of all he is not a striker and forget about no of goals. He is pacy wing player who can create chances from left flank for a striker and links with the right winger well. But when he scores his goals are treat to watch. He single handedly destroyed Man City in a game under Mourinhio. He dribbled past many defenders and nutmegging defenders. He didn't score but created many chances.

People troll him that he finally scores a goal. Then they should troll Iniesta also because he hasn't had enough assists and goals but they don't. If u just see stats then it is of no value. Watch the footballer play and then comment.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 11:36am On Sep 06, 2020
odizeey:

Nothing you ever say when go offend me. You be correct guy.

But the way I dey see this season, be like na business section you and Thorvik go end up cheesy cheesy
This season banter go b "bombest"

Cos i don store up many meme and funny pics.

We ready full ground except miraculously una do unbeaten

Otherwise e go be......

Cos ole don spend pass Lampard both in net and only expenditure...

grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 11:38am On Sep 06, 2020
Nikeballer:

So Salah has better players around him than Hazard's Madrid and Chelsea,check the midfields again and say what you said again....will you gladly accept henderson and Gini....

What's wrong with you?

Didn't Ronaldo have a goal draught despite having better and inform players than Hazard's Madrid?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 11:39am On Sep 06, 2020
odizeey:

The funny thing here is that you guys are the ones claiming we are trolling. We never exhalted ourselves as trolls.
But una no come here com play ludo b4 na.

Una come with d mindset of trollings just because we dey help una with current transfer updates garnished with pictures.

I wonder why una come dey cry untop friendly transfers news........

The tin dey shock me ooo

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 11:40am On Sep 06, 2020
Nikeballer:

Haha,wait....is it the Salah that has more premier League goals in a season (38) as a winger then any of your legendary striker in history undecided,

Salah have not gone 365 days without scoring a goal like hazard,

Salah hasn't been so bad to manage just 2goals in a season

Salah has more UCL goals than hazard

Salah has won the UCL,super cup and club world cup and hazard hasn't

Salah has won the EPL highest goalscorers award twice(back to back),hazard hasn't....

Salah has played 2 UCL finals,hazard hasn't

Salah has scored more than 20goals for his club consecutively,hazard hasnt

Salah has won FIFA PUSKAS AWARD,hazard
hasn't

FIFA club world cup golden ball award winner,hazard hasn't won it

The Best FIFA men player 2018(3rd behind Messi and modric),hazard has never made top 3

Uefa men's player of the year award 2018(3rd to Messi),Hazard has never been to the list...

Uefa champions League FORWARD of the season(2nd to Messi),hazard has never made top 3

All this while hazard has been in a BETTER TEAM with BETTER PLAYERS while Salah has been playing with "bums" like Henderson,WIJNALDUM,Keita,fabinho with no creative spark,defensive striker in firmino with bathshuayi numbers,cross and insha'Allah Trent....GIVE SALAH GOOD AND CREATIVE MIDFIELDERS LIKE HAZARD HAVE HAD AND SALAH WILL WIN BALLON D'OR AHEAD OF MESSI....

DONT EVER COMPARE SALAH TO THAT BELGIAN MIDGET who run KATI-KATI on the field again....

BRING YOUR HAZARD FACTS TO THIS THREAD OR KEEP QUIET WITH THIS AGENDA FOREVER!!!!

SALAH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hazard(Mr bumbum)

Lol you just like to dey yarn opata

Salah that got to his prime around 26 or so
Hazard was 19 when he carried Lille to win the league
Hazard was 19 when he won Ligue one player of the year, when was Salah all these while? Salah that couldn’t make it at Chelsea

You calm down talk say Salah score 38 goals, when please? He scored 32 goals. If not for Afcon that year, Drogba would have smashed it, Drogba left the league, went to play AFCON, came back and still won Golden boot with 29 goals

Hazard have made FIFA XI twice, Salah none
Hazard made four PFA team of the year, Salah one so far

How have Hazard been playing with better players. You really open your mouth and call Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Keita bums, Oga you know nothing about football, na just bants you sabi

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 11:42am On Sep 06, 2020
Nikeballer:

No but I would gladly accept Trent Alexander Arnold and Andrew Robertson.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 11:43am On Sep 06, 2020
Nikeballer:

Comparing another player to a FRAUD(your legend and "player of the decade"wink and rubbishing his stats and legendary status grin...

Don't place yourselves too highly cos everywhere even in viewing centres,you guys are loud mouths,uninformed,uneducated fanbase and some of us can't stand it for a club with no HISTORY AND TRADITION...you are just Mancity with more fans

Lols hazard is a madrid fan who happened to play in chelsea.

He has always wanted to play in his dream club(Madrid)

He played brilliantly in his spell at Chelsea whereas Salah couldn't make it

Stat wise salah is beta.

But personally i would rather had Chelsea's hazard than pool's salah.

Just me being personal.

But i would take lingardinho of scummyland than d past hazard of madrid.

grin grin

Na untop hazard vs salah naim dis kind big catarrh dey fall from ur mouth so

So wat is the essence of disturbing ur "learned"brain on Chelsea thread?
cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 11:45am On Sep 06, 2020
Thazard:
[/b]

No but I would gladly accept Trent Alexander Arnold and Andrew Robertson.
Yah..

Liverpool strenght lies in their full backs.

The next person i would rate is mane.

That guy is a motherphuking workaholic

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 11:46am On Sep 06, 2020
Neobulletzz:

Lol you just like to dey yarn opata

Salah that got to his prime around 26 or so
Hazard was 19 when he carried Lille to win the league
Hazard was 19 when he won Ligue one player of the year, when was Salah all these while? Salah that couldn’t make it at Chelsea

You calm down talk say Salah score 38 goals, when please? He scored 32 goals. If not for Afcon that year, Drogba would have smashed it, Drogba left the league, went to play AFCON, came back and still won Golden boot with 29 goals

Hazard have made FIFA XI twice, Salah none
Hazard made four PFA team of the year, Salah one so far

How have Hazard been playing with better players. You really open your mouth and call Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Keita bums, Oga you know nothing about football, na just bants you sabi

Are you minding him?

He doesn't know that hazard is just like a mini-messi.The one who starts and finishes attack whereas Salah is just attack while having good providers.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 11:47am On Sep 06, 2020
Segedinho:
Yah..
Liverpool strenght lies in their full backs.

The next person i would rate is mane.

That guy is a motherphuking workaholic

Monkey is working and baboon is eating!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 11:47am On Sep 06, 2020
seankafor:
Big sean and nas are alike..

They focus more on lyrics and story telling than punchlines.. same with mi abaga

Kinda boring if you ask me embarassed
Guy dey go Music Section na abi Big Sean and Nas dey play for Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 11:57am On Sep 06, 2020
Segedinho:

This season banter go b "bombest"

Cos i don store up many meme and funny pics.

We ready full ground except miraculously una do unbeaten

Otherwise e go be......

Cos ole don spend pass Lampard both in net and only expenditure...

grin cheesy
Old spendings have passed away.

Lampard aka spendeee shall be mocked. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
Nikeballer:

Hehehe,ohhh ok....I guess this rule only applies to hazard but when an attacking midfielder who was converted to a striker to suit klopp system,you lots call him a defensive striker cos he doesn't score lots of goals....

All round midfielder, complete midfielder and better player is Gerrard but cos lampard plays higher up the pitch,had better teammates,scored lots of pks and deflections shots,Chelsea fans argue he is better...

Using same logic and goals ratio,Hazard Is not half the player Salah is,QED!!!!

Using the same statistics,Then iniesta isn't a quarter of the player Hazard is.

CC:Raumdeteur

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
Segedinho:

But una no come here com play ludo b4 na.

Una come with d mindset of trollings just because we dey help una with current transfer updates garnished with pictures.

I wonder why una come dey cry untop friendly transfers news........

The tin dey shock me ooo

Na Una dey see trolling. Wetyn bring me here yesterday na Pogba talk. I no send Una trashfer update.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
odizeey:

Old spendings have passed away.

Lampard aka spendeee shall be mocked. cheesy

In d what book and chapter has old spending passed away

Who stamped it

I go comot ya teeth just now

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
Segedinho:

In d what book and chapter has old spending passed away

Who stamped it

I go comot ya teeth just now
Till then. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
odizeey:

Na Una dey see trolling. Wetyn bring me here yesterday na Pogba talk. I no send Una trashfer update.
Pogba na Chelsea player

Abi scummyland don full??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
Nikeballer:

Same Kevin De bruyne too.....In today's market,we know who is more valuable and who is washed up and didn't live up to their hype producing poor stats....
Stop been a dunderhead pls. Did Hazard not win epl best player, epl young best player, French league best player, 2nd best player in wc tournament and several Belgian player of the year. Btw, what hype was surrounding Hazard; His game is known for creativity and dribbling with goals and assist. What do you know about football. All these Cr7 and Messi era sef.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2020
Segedinho:

Pogba na Chelsea player

Abi scummyland don full??
Abeg I no won dey continue back and forth wen no dey fruitful.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
Thazard:
Hazard is extremely talented in dribbling, he is good at passing and also has vision. Salah dribbles quite well but not at that level. When you compare these two , ball is more glued to Hazard foot means he keeps the possession once ball is received. Hazard has consistency problem but that’s regular for most of the players

Hazard is more technical and has better acceleration than Salah and he is the one who starts the attack(at Chelsea) at the other hand Salah is quicker from hazard plays very simple and he is the one that finishing the attacks.

Salah is a goalscorer. Hazard is the better technical player and more well-rounded as a footballer.
You wanna pick one, pick the one you need. An all-round attacker who will score 15 goals a season? Or a full blown striker who will score 25 goals a season but create less chances.

Ronaldo and Messi are unstoppable beasts - scoring goals and terrorising defenses for nearly a decade and a half.
Hazard, on the other hand, doesn't compare to these players. He may never reach the heights of the other two. But, what he is, an absolute gem.

As a Chelsea fan I can tell you better. If you've watched Hazard play, on a good day, he's a treat to the eyes. He's not quite Messi either, but when the ball is at his feet and he has space to run, he can destroy defenders and break their legs even through his quick dribbling and incisive turns.

Hazard's able to score and create a lot more as well.
Here's a little glimpse of how good Hazard is, apart from just goals.
Top dribblers in Europe - 2018/19 season:
*Neymar plays in a far weaker league with poor UEFA coefficient, yet completes fewer dribbles. 1. Eden Hazard - 6.4 per game; 75% completion
2. *Neymar - 7.3 per game; 62% completion
3. Lionel Messi

Eden Hazard was player of the year in 14-15 season.Don't see the stats and goals. In Premier League the stats of assists and goals don't matter. Goals per match ratio is obsolete. Talk about his playing style. He plays on left hand and has a peculiar dribbling style with his strong right foot. He tries to cut in from the left and you will find him in midfield.

So first of all he is not a striker and forget about no of goals. He is pacy wing player who can create chances from left flank for a striker and links with the right winger well. But when he scores his goals are treat to watch. He single handedly destroyed Man City in a game under Mourinhio. He dribbled past many defenders and nutmegging defenders. He didn't score but created many chances.

People troll him that he finally scores a goal. Then they should troll Iniesta also because he hasn't had enough assists and goals but they don't. If u just see stats then it is of no value. Watch the footballer play and then comment.
Thank you. Same people will defend Iniesta that the system did not allow him to score but forgetting that Hazard played under defensive coaches bar Sarri and we all saw how his stat skyrocketed under him. Salah is a goal getter and a systematic player who could not even play under a defensive coach, whereas Hazard had to use majorly other aspect of his game to win epl best player under a defensive coach.
Stats doesn’t tell the whole story. Hazard played his peak under defensive and pragmatic coaches, it is opposite for Salah and Neymar.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
hensben:
Stop been a dunderhead pls. Did Hazard not win epl best player, epl young best player, French league best player, 2nd best player in wc tournament and several Belgian player of the year. Btw, what hype was surrounding Hazard; His game is known for creativity and dribbling with goals and assist. What do you know about football. All these Cr7 and Messi era sef.
Oga don parra.

Watch how e gi call u uneducated now.

Na the tactics bdat.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
odizeey:

Abeg I no won dey continue back and forth wen no dey fruitful.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9772) (9773) (9774) (9775) (9776) (9777) (9778) ... (19422) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chic2pimp(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.