Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,448 members, 7,836,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9773) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10625819 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9770) (9771) (9772) (9773) (9774) (9775) (9776) ... (19271) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
Thazard:

You know sometimes being a better player isn't about scoring goals.

Hehehe,ohhh ok....I guess this rule only applies to hazard but when an attacking midfielder who was converted to a striker to suit klopp system,you lots call him a defensive striker cos he doesn't score lots of goals....

All round midfielder, complete midfielder and better player is Gerrard but cos lampard plays higher up the pitch,had better teammates,scored lots of pks and deflections shots,Chelsea fans argue he is better...

Using same logic and goals ratio,Hazard Is not half the player Salah is,QED!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
odizeey:
See shekpites priding in wisdom.
Omo cheesy

Make season do start.

Another lame line

I have seen this line like 20 times

Nothing i mean nothing even closer to trolls

Just a bunch of repetition.

Una dull sha.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
BlueAngel444:
which of the overhauls are you talking about? The first, second or the thrird one cheesy
option D
All of the above grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
Lana1:
Ehehn?

When Ole replaced 4 out of 8 players that left United, ur national anthem was "Ole spent 200m".

Now that Lampard has spent his own 200m, we don dey hear "we sold this to buy that".

I wont join them eph12 to troll....yet. But for the sake of una mental health, i pray say ur new boys no go flop!

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
eph12:

I am not even trolling them o. Thorrvik55 and co were constituting nuisance all over the place on our thread, it was all joy for them. Just small thing, they are crying
And na dem sabi cry pass.

Talking about "imaginative trolling" like say dem sabi pass the memes and youtube videos they drop on our thread. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
Griffon:

Solid unit. Les Blues are in safe hands.

Seriously
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nikeballer:

Hehehe,ohhh ok....I guess this rule only applies to hazard but when an attacking midfielder who was converted to a striker to suit klopp system,you lots call him a defensive striker cos he doesn't score lots of goals....

All round midfielder, complete midfielder and better player is Gerrard but cos lampard plays higher up the pitch,had better teammates,scored lots of pks and deflections shots,Chelsea fans argue he is better...

Ha Blasphemy (at the bolded)

World Best Footballers;
1.)Messi
2.)Ronaldo
3.) Neymar
4.) Hazard

Just forget about him having a bad season at Madrid.Remember when Ronaldo was having goal draught at Madrid?

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OtemAtum: 10:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
eph12:

This jah you're referring to is the one otem caged, not the original one
I didn't cage any fake Jah. It is Jehovah the god of Judaism and Christianity that is in the spiritual cage of the gods of science.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 2emotional(m): 10:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
Frankly these scummies suppose go learn how to troll....like 6 months apprenticeship for Oga dayo hand or 6 years boy boy for A40 hand. how can 5 ducks be reciting the same line( make season start. Lampard no go succeed ) for over two weeks now since timo was signed without shame.no creativity,zero jokes,no gifs everything just dry anyhow like apariola head.wetin baily no go see for fridge head.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
Thazard:
[/b]

World Best Footballers;
1.)Messi
2.)Ronaldo
3.) Neymar
4.) Hazard

Just forget about him having a bad season at Madrid.Remember when Ronaldo was having goal draught at Madrid?

This is a joke right¿ Not even the best player from Belgium....this midget hasn't even won the UCL to be classed amongst those generational talents
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 11:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nikeballer:

This is a joke right¿ Not even the best player from Belgium....this midget hasn't even won the UCL to be classed amongst those generational talents

List your four best players in the world.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nezzjnr:

A club that destroyed you 3 times last season is what you are saying should be better ??

Na our tikitaka Forwards I blame... They would have done the quadruple against you guys

You guys drop your new signings in our thread but we don't

Just this little trolling this evening.... You guys are already wailing and gnashing teeths

after destroying us thrice,,we were still d Ones dat prevented u from lifting at least a trophy

u guys can't drop ur signings because u don't have...abi u want to give wat u don't have?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
Neobulletzz:

Oga when Guardiola bought his own team, there were no competition then, the closest was Liverpool and Liverpool haven’t sorted out their defence then. Easy ride for Man City

Now there is a lot of competition, the best thing would win

So Chelsea that spent 250m in one season under Conte was not competition.

Man utd that broke epl record for Lukaku and Pogba plus highest paid Alexis was not competition

I like all the excuses you give for failure

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
odizeey:
See shekpites priding in wisdom.
Omo cheesy

Make season do start.
which scummies obviously lack tongue

You said it, not me cool

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
ennyjay72:
scummies and foolishness na 5 and 6,how can you say greenwood benched mount from the bench grin ,one even said mount is in U21 squad, someone that has made his debut since last year,you won't let us hear word cos greenwood played 5 minutes today

This is not an alternate account, it's just an obvious fact. Still no be me talk am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
Thazard:

You know sometimes being a better player isn't about scoring goals.

I agree
Being a better attacker is about being a twerker and dancing shakushaku
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 11:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
raumdeuter:

I agree

Lol werey.
Your own has gone past be careful.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nikeballer:

True
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
raumdeuter:

So Chelsea that spent 250m in one season under Conte was not competition.

Man utd that broke epl record for Lukaku and Pogba plus highest paid Alexis was not competition

I like all the excuses you give for failure
250m shocked I thought it was 350m cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
Thazard:
[/b]

World Best Footballers;
1.)Messi
2.)Ronaldo
3.) Neymar
4.) Hazard

Hazard top 4?

Where is Lewandoski, KDB, Mane Mbappe

Hazard won't even make top 50 player in the world currently hidden wey suppose dey drag with Lucas Vasquez

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
raumdeuter:

I agree
like Ribery tongue

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:30pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nikeballer:

Hazard has never made a CL final, no world cup final, nothing just dancing around the field
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:30pm On Sep 05, 2020
BlueAngel444:
250m shocked I thought it was 350m cheesy

You may be right
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
BlueAngel444:
like Ribery tongue

Except that Ribery has a CL trophy to show and Hidden can't even make a final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
raumdeuter:

Probably closer to 350m
obviously closer to 550m we also bought Lucas for €80m

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 11:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
raumdeuter:

Hazard top 4?

Where is Lewandoski, KDB, Mane Mbappe

Hazard won't even make top 50 player in the world currently

I agree that those players you listed are quite good but mhen Hazard is just having a bad season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
BlueAngel444:
obviously closer to 550m we also bought Lucas for €80m

You are right or could you be lying?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
raumdeuter:

Except that Ribery has a CL trophy to show and Hidden can't even make a final
Mata also has a CL title tongue

David Silva is such a crappy player according to you cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
raumdeuter:

Hazard has never made a CL final, no world cup final, nothing just dancing around the field

Please who won the Silver ball at Russia 2018, it's like I've forgotten!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
raumdeuter:

You are right or could you be lying?
my moniker aint Raumdeuter so what do you think
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
thorrvik55:

LMAOOO� See the two waste pipes hugging each other
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
Thazard:

I agree that those players you listed are quite good but mhen Hazard is just having a bad season.

How many CL goals does Hidden have in his career

Or tell me any CL game you can remember Hazard dominating ever

(1) (2) (3) ... (9770) (9771) (9772) (9773) (9774) (9775) (9776) ... (19271) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala, kingBolton, Caicedobets(m), afrodoc2, Geld(m), Vischy and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.