Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9774) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10623672 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9771) (9772) (9773) (9774) (9775) (9776) (9777) ... (19269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
Thazard:
[/b]

Please who won the Silver ball at Russia 2018, it's like I've forgotten!

Is that the equivalent of a trophy or a final?

Silva ball ko. Aguero ball ni
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Panther7(m): 11:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
Thazard:
[/b]

Ha Blasphemy (at the bolded)

World Best Footballers;
1.)Messi
2.)Ronaldo
3.) Neymar
4.) Hazard

Just forget about him having a bad season at Madrid.Remember when Ronaldo was having goal draught at Madrid?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:04am On Sep 06, 2020
BlueAngel444:
my moniker aint Ramdeuter so what do you think

I said 250m but you said 1billion and I agreed since I don't know you to be a liar unless you have changed

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 2emotional(m): 12:24am On Sep 06, 2020
Sir dayo go just use this jjc clean nyash grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:58am On Sep 06, 2020
Hazard matter again? undecided
Oh well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 1:42am On Sep 06, 2020
2emotional:
Sir dayo go just use this jjc clean nyash grin grin grin

The way una Dey hype the guy sef ehnn,wtf kiss grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 1:56am On Sep 06, 2020
Nikeballer:

Hehehe,ohhh ok....I guess this rule only applies to hazard but when an attacking midfielder who was converted to a striker to suit klopp system,you lots call him a defensive striker cos he doesn't score lots of goals....

All round midfielder, complete midfielder and better player is Gerrard but cos lampard plays higher up the pitch,had better teammates,scored lots of pks and deflections shots,Chelsea fans argue he is better...

Using same logic and goals ratio,Hazard Is not half the player Salah is,QED!!!!
Lol all this hate tho

Okay let me break it down for you
Pic 1 : Gerrard
Pic 2 : Gerrard
Pic 3 : Lampard
Pic 4 : Lampard

Pic 2 and Pic 3 shows all the positions they both played in because you are assuming Lampard play high up the pitch and Gerrard didn’t

Again you said Lampard scored a lot of PKs
Lampard played 70 penalties throughout his career, scored 60
Played 50 Penalties in the EPL, scored 43, the remaining 20 penalties is shared between other competitions and country of course

You are assuming it’s penalties that made Lampard scored a lot of goals

Lampard in the EPL - 177 Goals

Gerrard in the EPL - 120 Goals

Let’s even agree to remove Lampard’s penalties
177-50 = 127 Goals without penalties

You see without removing Gerrard’s penalties, he still no still reach, so dead this matter Bro
Lampard>>>>>>>>Gerrard

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 2:00am On Sep 06, 2020
raumdeuter:

So Chelsea that spent 250m in one season under Conte was not competition.

Man utd that broke epl record for Lukaku and Pogba plus highest paid Alexis was not competition

I like all the excuses you give for failure
Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 3:34am On Sep 06, 2020
macjireh:

after destroying us thrice,,we were still d Ones dat prevented u from lifting at least a trophy

u guys can't drop ur signings because u don't have...abi u want to give wat u don't have?
From at least reaching a final.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 2emotional(m): 4:49am On Sep 06, 2020
Almajirihunter:

The way una Dey hype the guy sef ehnn,wtf kiss grin
. You wan try am?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 8:34am On Sep 06, 2020
Happy Sunday brethrens kiss

May the lord guide us from wasted and unreproductive efforts

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 8:42am On Sep 06, 2020
raumdeuter:

Is that the equivalent of a trophy or a final?

Silva ball ko. Aguero ball ni

No but it's a proof that the winner is among the best in the world.

Why didn't Ronaldo,Messi,Aguero, Sterling,Lewandoski win it na?

or even Neymar? Remember he played against hazard and he was the one dancing shaku-shaku whereas Hazard was destroying the Brazilian defense.

Even against the winners,see how Hazard just disgrace their defenders including striker Griezman.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 8:46am On Sep 06, 2020
Neobulletzz:

Lol all this hate tho

Pic 2 and Pic 3 shows all the positions they both played in because you are assuming Lampard play high up the pitch and Gerrard didn’t

Played 50 Penalties in the EPL, scored 43, the remaining 20 penalties is shared between other competitions and country of course

You see without removing Gerrard’s penalties, he still no still reach, so dead this matter Bro
Lampard>>>>>>>>Gerrard

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 06, 2020
Neobulletzz:

Lol all this hate tho

Lampard>>>>>>>>Gerrard

K

I will use this same rule for Salah,mane>>hazard but don't come twisting the narrative to saying there is more to football than goals...

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 8:53am On Sep 06, 2020
Nikeballer:

K

I will use this same rule for Salah,mane>>hazard but don't come twisting the narrative to saying there is more to football than goals...

There's no need to argue with you about this.You know the truth but don't want to admit it.

Who pass you pass you.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 8:58am On Sep 06, 2020
Segedinho:

Another lame line

I have seen this line like 20 times

Nothing i mean nothing even closer to trolls

Just a bunch of repetition.

Una dull sha.

Shey wen dem call you dullard you no go run go call mod say them insult you.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:29am On Sep 06, 2020
@chic2pimp, Airmark,

Based on the below, your guy done win BBN, leave matter cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/6100461/bbnaija-erica-threatens-kill-laycon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:57am On Sep 06, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 10:07am On Sep 06, 2020
Ibime:
@chic2pimp, Airmark,

Dude has won it... he deserves it unlike past winners cheesy
People like Erica got nothing to offer, Laycon will become rich, gym and buff up... with his dreads he will turn fine boy.. the rich guy will dump her and she will be back to knocking yahoo boys and celebs for money grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 10:19am On Sep 06, 2020
The way them dey fear "make season start" for this thread you go begin wonder.

Una dey fear again? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 06, 2020
Thazard:

There's no need to argue with you about this.You know the truth but don't want to admit it.

Who pass you pass you.

Haha,wait....is it the Salah that has more premier League goals in a season (38) as a winger then any of your legendary striker in history undecided,

Salah have not gone 365 days without scoring a goal like hazard,

Salah hasn't been so bad to manage just 2goals in a season

Salah has more UCL goals than hazard

Salah has won the UCL,super cup and club world cup and hazard hasn't

Salah has won the EPL highest goalscorers award twice(back to back),hazard hasn't....

Salah has played 2 UCL finals,hazard hasn't

Salah has scored more than 20goals for his club consecutively,hazard hasnt

Salah has won FIFA PUSKAS AWARD,hazard
hasn't

FIFA club world cup golden ball award winner,hazard hasn't won it

The Best FIFA men player 2018(3rd behind Messi and modric),hazard has never made top 3

Uefa men's player of the year award 2018(3rd to Messi),Hazard has never been to the list...

Uefa champions League FORWARD of the season(2nd to Messi),hazard has never made top 3

All this while hazard has been in a BETTER TEAM with BETTER PLAYERS while Salah has been playing with "bums" like Henderson,WIJNALDUM,Keita,fabinho with no creative spark,defensive striker in firmino with bathshuayi numbers,cross and insha'Allah Trent....GIVE SALAH GOOD AND CREATIVE MIDFIELDERS LIKE HAZARD HAVE HAD AND SALAH WILL WIN BALLON D'OR AHEAD OF MESSI....

DONT EVER COMPARE SALAH TO THAT BELGIAN MIDGET who run KATI-KATI on the field again....

BRING YOUR HAZARD FACTS TO THIS THREAD OR KEEP QUIET WITH THIS AGENDA FOREVER!!!!

SALAH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hazard(Mr bumbum)

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 10:29am On Sep 06, 2020

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:31am On Sep 06, 2020
grin

Honorable...........off your mic. Abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 10:34am On Sep 06, 2020
Nawa o. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:37am On Sep 06, 2020
odizeey:

Shey wen dem call you dullard you no go run go call mod say them insult you.
So dull na strong insults?

Anyway sorry ...

Make una no vex.

The trollings just too dey boring .

As per calling mod...i even dey think say na una call d mod cis dem banned me afterwards.

If d dull comment blike insult...no vex...

Sorry and happy sunday

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:39am On Sep 06, 2020
odizeey:
The way them dey fear "make season start" for this thread you go begin wonder.

Una dey fear again? cheesy
Hope say u know say na every body d season dey start for.

Dat line too dey repetitive and boring

Just nothing new from una...

U musnt troll if ur jibes are drab and meaningless.

Shey u grab

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 10:40am On Sep 06, 2020
Segedinho:

So dull na strong insults?

Anyway sorry ...

Make una no vex.

The trollings just too dey boring .

As per calling mod...i even dey think say na una call d mod cis dem banned me afterwards.

If d dull comment blike insult...no vex...

Sorry and happy sunday
The problem is that you see the world from your lense, which might affect you in real life.

The things you give out you can't accept.

The only good thing is that you know how to say sorry. Kudos.

I'm not offended. I'm just trying to remind you of the impending doom. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:40am On Sep 06, 2020
Same Salah that couldn’t make it in chelsea who had a “better team” according to you. Funny.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:43am On Sep 06, 2020
Hazard vs salah

2 non-Chelsea players

Compared on the most busy football thread

This our thread too lit.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 10:43am On Sep 06, 2020
Segedinho:

Hope say u know say na every body d season dey start for.

Dat line too dey repetitive and boring

Just nothing new from una...

U musnt troll if ur jibes are drab and meaningless.

Shey u grab

Seems you don't know what trolling is. Those things that pain you. Like those repetitive things. Trolling is not meant to be interesting to you. It's work is to make you tired. Pain you. Bore you. Till you diiiieeeeeee cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 10:46am On Sep 06, 2020
Big sean and nas are alike..

They focus more on lyrics and story telling than punchlines.. same with mi abaga

Kinda boring if you ask me embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:47am On Sep 06, 2020
Ibime:
@chic2pimp, Airmark,

Aunty went off last night sha. She's definitely gone gone gone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9771) (9772) (9773) (9774) (9775) (9776) (9777) ... (19269) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Tesenak20, nateevs(m), CAPdan21(m), izzou(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.