Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2773) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10586358 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2770) (2771) (2772) (2773) (2774) (2775) (2776) ... (19238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
Jordan Pickford, Harry Maguire, Ben Gibson, Gylfi Siggurdson. These are the players on my relegation watchlist and I would pick at least 2 of them if their teams go down.

Pickford, Maguire, and Gibson are almost guaranteed to be England regulars in the next few years. Of the three, Pickford looks the most promising.

Siggurdson is a MUST if Swansea go down.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 8:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
Bigkesh na craze man I swr grin grin

Very intelligent
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TapDance: 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
bigkesh:
We are playing United on Sunday?? Poor disrespectful to Christianity

Jesus didn't suffer and die just for another team to be crucified on the day we celebrate his resurrection

On second thought, We will be crucifying Jose Iscariot , am sure he is fine with that

This man has good puns...Its A sign of intelligence not like some stupid_ fun seeking Maniac that thinks Lifting words from Dictionary is a sign of intellectual superiority.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2017
Arsenal done sign Kolasinac on free. Wenger too like free thing. He would a been a competent cheap LCB for us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ibime:
Arsenal done sign Kolasinac on free. Wenger too like free thing. He would a been a competent cheap LCB for us.

That dude na tank for FIFA tho. Human Bulldozer. Be like say Wenger don dey switch up hin style.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
TapDance:

This man has good puns...Its A sign of intelligence not like some stupid_ fun seeking Maniac that thinks Lifting words from Dictionary is a sign of intellectual superiority.

Have you listened to the new K Dot album? If yes, what's your opinion on it?

I'm fvcking with DNA and Duckworth heavy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordmaniac(m): 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
bigkesh:
We are playing United on Sunday?? Poor disrespectful to Christianity

Jesus didn't suffer and die just for another team to be crucified on the day we celebrate his resurrection

On second thought, We will be crucifying Jose Iscariot , am sure he is fine with that

You seem confident? I hope you remember the match is at old trafford? We don't do home favors unlike you guys! Check your last home events to united in europe for clarity!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

You seem confident? I hope you remember the match is at old trafford? We don't do home favors unlike you guys! Check your last home events to united in europe for clarity!
imagine bring up an event that happened 6 years ago to give yourseft hope?,manu don cast

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TapDance: 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nihilist:

Have you listened to the new K Dot album? If yes, what's your opinion on it?

I'm fvcking with DNA and Duckworth heavy.

Kendrick Lamar is trash along with J Cole I don't fvck with them...He occasionally drops good songs but I can't stand his flow...I Have been skipping his Album all day, they seem to be littered all over my spotify playlist
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordmaniac(m): 10:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
Godstraight:
imagine bring up an event that happened 6 years ago to give yourseft hope?,manu don cast

We have not faced you guys since then...does that negate my point? After all we have such records against almost all prem league haters.....Or na fear? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

We have not faced you guys since then...does that negate my point? After all we have such records against almost all prem league haters.....Or na fear? cheesy
yes na you dey fear,you know we are going to break the draw jinx at OT
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordmaniac(m): 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
Godstraight:
yes na you dey fear,you know we are going to break the draw jinx at OT

Till Sunday!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

ooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:26am On Apr 15, 2017
According to Opta, Boro's Adama Traore has completed a league-high 121 dribbles this season, with only Eden Hazard able to match that eye-catching number.

In terms of average dribbles per match, Traore actually eclipses Hazard, with the Boro wideman averaging a whipping 5.5 every fixture, compared to 4.5 for Eden.

Putting Traore’s achievement in context: over Europe’s five major leagues, there’s no player who’s averaged more dribbles per match, with Barcelona’s Neymar – with 5.4 – coming closest.

I've always believed in this dude, albeit for all his flash and flair, he lacks an end product. He needs a good manager who can bring that needed cutting edge to his game and voila, he becomes the complete player. I've always stressed in the past, that I wouldn't mind having him on our bench as a squad player, his introduction in games would definitely unsettle opposition defenders, that is what his game is all about.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:46am On Apr 15, 2017
Griffon:
According to Opta, Boro's Adama Traore has completed a league-high 121 dribbles this season, with only Eden Hazard able to match that eye-catching number.

In terms of average dribbles per match, Traore actually eclipses Hazard, with the Boro wideman averaging a whipping 5.5 every fixture, compared to 4.5 for Eden.

Putting Traore’s achievement in context: over Europe’s five major leagues, there’s no player who’s averaged more dribbles per match, with Barcelona’s Neymar – with 5.4 – coming closest.

I've always believed in this dude, albeit for all his flash and flair, he lacks an end product. He needs a good manager who can bring that needed cutting edge to his game and voila, he becomes the complete player. I've always stressed in the past, that I wouldn't mind having him on our bench as a squad player, his introduction in games would definitely unsettle opposition defenders, that is what his game is all about.

Needed as a RWB
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:54am On Apr 15, 2017
bigkesh:

Needed as a RWB

For a leftie? That's a No No.

He deserves a shot at the right side of our three-man attack.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:58am On Apr 15, 2017
Griffon:

For a leftie? That's a No No.

He deserves a shot at the right side of our three-man attack.
wetin we go come do to Kennedy development.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:07am On Apr 15, 2017
hensben:
wetin we go come do to Kennedy development.

LWB is his place, he should challenge Alonso for that spot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:50am On Apr 15, 2017
Griffon:

LWB is his place, he should challenge Alonso for that spot.
abeg we get enough young players to develope. All we need is an experienced players to really compete in ucl
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:55am On Apr 15, 2017
Griffon:

we already have 3-4 dribblers in our team.. What we need now is less dribbles more goals... Ada mma traore will only dribble and balloon the ball away for us...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:58am On Apr 15, 2017
Adama Traore who Karanka says he has to switch positions to the side closest to the bench every half so he can coach him through the game defensively.

That is who dem wan give RWB position? Fantasy football.

Traore is no better than all the dribblers we have in our youth team from Musonda to Boga abegi.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lordemperoris100(m): 11:06am On Apr 15, 2017
3QZQCFR
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:19am On Apr 15, 2017
Lordemperoris100:
3QZQCFR

2,500 for 7,200? Man I don't trade like a loser. Winners play to win, losers play not to lose, you're obviously desperate to make some winning. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 15, 2017
Adama Traore is another nigga with no end product.
His decision making is terrible also.
I think we should have sign that kolisnac to compete with Alonso for that lwb spot.
Bigkesh abeg dey mention world class forward like griezmann. You just dey recommend otu like gnabry adama Traore when we have the likes of musonda Boga.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:36am On Apr 15, 2017
Agbakolly:
Adama Traore is another nigga with no end product.
His decision making is terrible also.
I think we should have sign that kolisnac to compete with Alonso for that lwb spot.
Bigkesh abeg dey mention world class forward like griezmann. You just dey recommend otu like gnabry adama Traore when we have the likes of musonda Boga.
Adama is a strong,direct winger no end product. ....Fits the RWB, decision making fit improve

You can't sign Griezmann and Sanchez in the same window you wanna sign Van Dijk and a Solid CM
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordmaniac(m): 12:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
bigkesh:

Adama is a strong,direct winger no end product. ....Fits the RWB, decision making fit improve

You can't sign Griezmann and Sanchez in the same window you wanna sign Van Dijk and a Solid CM

No be only griezmann na grieswoman sef! Better go and worship at the alter of lukaks and stop embarrassing yourselves by eyeing man United's property! There is enough embarrassment afoot tomorrow so limit it to small doses! See as belloti nack una akpako yesterday? Learn from that.... Lmfao! tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
Dembele there. Spurs leading. Good for my coupon but quite bad for my team Chelsea.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
I've maintained all season that Spurs are our closest challengers. We get luck say they started their season slowly if not we for hear wien.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lordemperoris100(m): 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
Griffon:

2,500 for 7,200? Man I don't trade like a loser. Winners play to win, losers play not to lose, you're obviously desperate to make some winning. grin grin

i don't play long slips bro

just 3 games of 2-4 odds

that's my pattern

and who they hell told u staking on small odd is a loser mode of playing?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
If only spurs would bring this ruthlessness to Europe. I'll be fine to have them dispatch Arsenal, those ones are failures.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
Lordemperoris100:
i don't play long slips bro

just 3 games of 2-4 odds

that's my pattern

Check this out:

Spurs v Bournemouth 1
Monaco v Dijon1
Pescara v Juventus 2
Nice v Nancy 1x
Gijon v Real Madrid 2
A'madrid v Osasuna 1
Barca v Sociedad 1
Ajax v Herenveen 1
Feyenoord v Utrecht 1
Roma v Atlanta 1x
Rijeka v Rnk Split 1

That up there is 8odds staring at you, if you could add an extra 5h to your 2,500 and stake it, you'd be expecting a possible return of 26k, yet it's not even much of a long slip.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
This useless spurs be on our case till season end angry which kind wahala be this self? angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (2770) (2771) (2772) (2773) (2774) (2775) (2776) ... (19238) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Brightplaces, Ibunkun1(m), HOMOTOYOSI10, Vischy and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.