Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Is The Family Section Of Nairaland Heating-up Or What? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is The Family Section Of Nairaland Heating-up Or What? (2311 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Family Section Of Nairaland Heating-up Or What? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2012
coogar:

single n was searching until yesterday when i met busy_body.
Excuse meeeee? angry angry
Re: Is The Family Section Of Nairaland Heating-up Or What? by coogar: 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2012
jennykadry:
Excuse meeeee? angry angry

she told me she's pretty and i kinda believe her.
besides, she's odikwa brilliant. grin
Re: Is The Family Section Of Nairaland Heating-up Or What? by Tgirl4real(f): 1:30pm On Apr 23, 2012
@Ify,

you may rant from now till thy kingdom come for all I care.

Debrief's thread was locked cos a fellow Nairaland user like yourself reported it. This thread was re-opened cos a fellow nairaland user like yourself reported it. Rather than running your mouth all over the place; make use of the report to mod button.

Having said that, I'm glad debrief has a good mind about this and didn't allow you poison her mind with the venom you are spewing. I may hav said her thread wasn't necessary cos of the situation at that time (she was also in the center of huge arguments). She used the thread to apologise and affirm her stand. I may differ in opinion but will never lock a thread cos of my personal reason. Thread later got out of hand which she testifies to.

If you think it's easy cleaning ur mess after you like a day old poo, sorry you need to rethink. And u can actually apply. Guess Seun will be glad to have you.
Re: Is The Family Section Of Nairaland Heating-up Or What? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2012
Tgirl4real: @Ify,

you may rant from now till thy kingdom come for all I care.

Debrief's thread was locked cos a fellow Nairaland user like yourself reported it. This thread was re-opened cos a fellow nairaland user like yourself reported it. Rather than running your mouth all over the place; make use of the report to mod button.

Having said that, I'm glad debrief has a good mind about this and didn't allow you poison her mind with the venom you are spewing. I may hav said her thread wasn't necessary cos of the situation at that time (she was also in the center of huge arguments). She used the thread to apologise and affirm her stand. I may differ in opinion but will never lock a thread cos of my personal reason. Thread later got out of hand which she testifies to.

If you think it's easy cleaning ur mess after you like a day old poo, sorry you need to rethink. And u can actually apply. Guess Seun will be glad to have you.
Haba Moderator, you could have answered Ify without the harsh words oh, exactly what am talking about we leave issues and attack the person. I am an adult no one can posion my mind. You would have made the point better without all that. Anyway, I disagree that I was in the middle of a fight, as much as i vented on that thread i never resorted to insults or name calling. Please also go over my threads I hardly even when provoked resort to name calling and insults so please dont make me out to be what I am not, I have disagreed with 3 people here, CC, AgY and Richy, only Once did i use bad words and i apologised, I make my points and you may not like them but i am not a trouble maker and dont intend to be one. I donot trade insults even when i am insulted, I try to apologise when I am wrong, my ideas my not be what you want but i am not a person who insults
Re: Is The Family Section Of Nairaland Heating-up Or What? by Busybody2(f): 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2012
^^^

Here we go with the two-mouth abi na two-face again, anywayz cool

1 Like

Re: Is The Family Section Of Nairaland Heating-up Or What? by Busybody2(f): 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2012
Na wa for thread.

I can see the "elevation to Cardinal" self aggrandizing season in full swing.

First twas Debrief, now its Maclatunji, wonder who's next in the queue to open their own thread cool cool cool
Re: Is The Family Section Of Nairaland Heating-up Or What? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2012
I don't know about some of you but I am getting excited. grin Seh I asked for this thread to be locked up but una no hia me. Ok naaaa angry

BB if I catch you on this thread ehn? angry Infact stay hiaa let me go and steal coogar from you
Re: Is The Family Section Of Nairaland Heating-up Or What? by Busybody2(f): 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2012
jennykadry: I don't know about some of you but I am getting excited. grin Seh I asked for this thread to be locked up but una no hia me. Ok naaaa angry

BB if I catch you on this thread ehn? angry Infact stay hiaa let me go and steal coogar from you

You are the one I don't want to see on this thread Jenny. See why I always "defend" you, you are plain and open as a book, what you see is what you get, so it is easier for people to "see" you. You wear your heart on your sleeves unlike the cowardly sanctimonous holier-than-thou who are always looking for ways to stab one in the back. Smile with you one minute, yet have their daggers drawn the moment you turn your back on them. Women, dang.
Re: Is The Family Section Of Nairaland Heating-up Or What? by Tgirl4real(f): 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2012
debrief,

I apologise if have labelled you as what you are not?

@Ify,

obviously you have been looking for opportunity to talk. Abeg talk go.

Madam Jenny,

u no give reason na, so I didnt think u were serious. But you know where you send dat kinda request to na. cool

BB, howfar with dat . . .
Re: Is The Family Section Of Nairaland Heating-up Or What? by sweetcocoa(f): 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2012
Kai women and there wahala,yet you people are the ones who would call the fighters in the romance section"immature".

I see maturity here at its peak,lmfao @ una .grin grin grin.
Re: Is The Family Section Of Nairaland Heating-up Or What? by Busybody2(f): 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2012
Erm...can people start naming names so that we all know who they are talking about. Thanks in advance for complying cool

Tgirl4real: debrief,

I apologise if have labelled you as what you are not?

@Ify,

obviously you have been looking for opportunity to talk. Abeg talk go.

Madam Jenny,

u no give reason na, so I didnt think u were serious. But you know where you send dat kinda request to na. cool

BB, howfar with dat . . .

OUCH, OUCH, OUCH, na you biko cool
Re: Is The Family Section Of Nairaland Heating-up Or What? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2012
Where one or two women are gathered, trouble and fighting are nearby cheesy cheesy.

@BusyBody

Atleast na only you notice that I am an open book. If I don't like someone's post, I target it there and then , speak my mind and waka WHEN I WANT TO. No Long thing abeg grin But it feels good knowing that I am not the one starting this one now. Everybody knows Jenny as the trouble maker angry
Re: Is The Family Section Of Nairaland Heating-up Or What? by maclatunji: 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2012
Busy_body: Na wa for thread.

I can see the "elevation to Cardinal" self aggrandizing season in full swing.

First twas Debrief, now its Maclatunji, wonder who's next in the queue to open their own thread cool cool cool

It is becoming increasingly clear to me that a thread or section should be left for people to vent their anger. Trying to suppress it is what is making it such a big problem. If they do not fight on this thread, they will find another one to fight on. I doubt people can insult themselves for 3 days straight without getting tired.

@Busybody, when are you going to leave your naughty streak? You say you like Jenny for her openness but you keep throwing shadow punches. Behave yourself now. cheesy

See the bolded.
Re: Is The Family Section Of Nairaland Heating-up Or What? by mukina2: 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2012
na wa o. sad

(1) (2)

I Kneel My Wife Down If She Disobeys Me - Pastor. / Cure/relieve Snoring Fast With Ysnore Nasal Pump Spray ( NAFDAC Approved) / Best Marriage Take Away Gift Ever..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.