Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Does He Really Love Me? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does He Really Love Me? (5354 Views)

Is He Really Serious Or Acting A Script? / Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? / Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does He Really Love Me? by taryour(f): 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2012
ronkebp:

Oh so you have not seen where women beat their hubbys' to coma right? my dear, they are many outside, some of these men with their bragodo, get flogged by a woman and not all men are stronger than the women. At least even if she does not win the fight, she can match up to him. It is nonsense to be receiving beatings from a man who is supposed to be your husband and not a father!!!.Any woman that receives a slap from a man and stands there quiet, is digging her grave, small-small.

madam ronke it sure happens,i av heard n av seen on 2 occations n realy dat day i ad d best laff in a very long while.
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by NaJoke2000: 6:26pm On Apr 25, 2012
jason123: OP
Most what you read here are from a woman's point of view except this:

The key word is: DO YOU TAKE TO CORRECTION WHENEVER YOU HAVE YOUR TALKS WITH HIM? As a guy, it can be frustrating when you have to correct your spouse especially after you two have been together for so long . . .it would seem as if you are deliberately trying to frustrate him.

Woman, your husband LOVES you! Take that from me! Now, he wants you to love him back by not frustrating him. Once he corrects you, take it to heart and work on it. I am sure when he sees your "EFFORT" in that aspect, he will not touch you again, not to talk of beat you! If you think he does not love you and you move out or do shakara. Trust me, MANY other women will take your place and actually work on themselves to make their him happy!

About working to start contributing to the home: It does not change a thing! If you try to frustrate him by not taking to correction or talk back because you now earn, he will be more frustrated! Be a submissive woman and he will shower you with more love! God bless!

Remember, he loves you o! Don't ruin your marriage! Take care and may the Lord give you wisdom!

Gbam!!!
Love is not a one way road.
Can any lady tell me categorically dat a man dat does not beat his wife, wld definately love her?

Nobody supports beating or abuse. We shld not jump to conclusion. Dis story is not complete.
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by ronkebp(f): 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2012
taryour:

madam ronke its been very long my hubby got angry with me cos i av learnt not to get him get him angry anymore. And pls my hubby does not rant. Tnx ma

Ok, i did not use 'rant' in a derogatory way, i just equated his anger with how the words will be coming out of him, there is no way you can talk or advice in a subtle tone when you are angry. Oh well!!! i get the he does not get angry anylonger part, but i still wondered what you did that made him that angry.

It is not that people or marraiges do not go through rough edges, we all go through marital problems, but there are different levels of problems. In my home, we correct with respect, my hubby cannot shout at me, i can never shout at him, no matter how angry i am, 'i take a deep breath, then say, you know! you should not have dropped this here or there', and let me tell you, that,'notshouting thing did not just happen in one day, my hubby is very demanding, but God gave him a wahala woman, so we are rubbing off eachothers' ego. He knows better than to shout at me all in the name of "correction". Then to say as if shouting is not bad-enough, then you will add kpankere ontop? HMmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2012
taryour:

my God am loving this.

@op. Let me teach wot works for my family. Eact time my hubby is mad at me, i simply keep qiute,listen to him,say less,pretend am not angry,at d end i apologise even it am not wrong. All d while i was quite i was takin good note of all d complains so i dont repeat them. I cant stand my hubby anger so dats wot ido,i predend am not angry cos i also av a bad temper,now imnagine i reply or argue wen he is angry n corecting me,ofcourse he will get more angry more n my own added to it will simply bring down d roof on my head and i will eventualy get more bitter. If dis should go on in a marriage will destroy d love n peace i dat home. So i av learnt to keep quite,listen,takenote of his point,pretend am not angry.
Ater his anger must av gone down,he is more relaxed after a warm bath,i serve him his meal. After eating i bring up a joke or we plane our ps2 together, while d joke is on i simply in a very humble n respectable way ask him " baby dont u thgink u were to harsh on me wen u were angry ?" while i say this,i watch out for d expression on his face,if i read any signs of anger coming up again,i keep quite n change topic. D rest will b solved inside d bedroom on our bed as usual. Some times i dont even raise d issue untill he goes out,then ui invite him for a chat were we iron it out online cos we chat alot. We as women could make our man apologise to us even if they did not ofend us. I can proudly say since i got married,i an never shouted ,argue,talk back e,t.c at my hubby n it as realy help me. D onky pple dat feelk my anger are those outside my home.

Very intelligent post from a true African lady.
OP,It would do you a world of good to study this post very well and let it be a guidance to your foot steps in matrimony.
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2012

The key word is: DO YOU TAKE TO CORRECTION WHENEVER YOU HAVE YOUR TALKS WITH HIM? As a guy, it can be frustrating when you have to correct your spouse especially after you two have been together for so long . . .it would seem as if you are deliberately trying to frustrate him.

Woman, your husband LOVES you! Take that from me! Now, he wants you to love him back by not frustrating him. Once he corrects you, take it to heart and work on it. I am sure when he sees your "EFFORT" in that aspect, he will not touch you again, not to talk of beat you! If you think he does not love you and you move out or do shakara. Trust me, MANY other women will take your place and actually work on themselves to make their him happy!

About working to start contributing to the home: It does not change a thing! If you try to frustrate him by not taking to correction or talk back because you now earn, he will be more frustrated! Be a submissive woman and he will shower you with more love! God bless!

Remember, he loves you o! Don't ruin your marriage! Take care and may the Lord give you wisdom!

OP,
A word is enough for the wise wife.
Once you are submissive and work on correcting your mistakes that annoy your husband you are half way to success.
I wish you well and hope you make the right choice,but remember you are wearing the shoe and know where it pinches you.Your husband cares for you and provides for you-put in a little effort to meet him half way and be the loving wife in whom your husband is well pleased.
Goodluck.
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by jason123: 7:24pm On Apr 25, 2012
taryour:

my God am loving this.

@op. Let me teach wot works for my family. Eact time my hubby is mad at me, i simply keep qiute,listen to him,say less,pretend am not angry,at d end i apologise even it am not wrong. All d while i was quite i was takin good note of all d complains so i dont repeat them. I cant stand my hubby anger so dats wot ido,i predend am not angry cos i also av a bad temper,now imnagine i reply or argue wen he is angry n corecting me,ofcourse he will get more angry more n my own added to it will simply bring down d roof on my head and i will eventualy get more bitter. If dis should go on in a marriage will destroy d love n peace i dat home. So i av learnt to keep quite,listen,takenote of his point,pretend am not angry.
Ater his anger must av gone down,he is more relaxed after a warm bath,i serve him his meal. After eating i bring up a joke or we plane our ps2 together, while d joke is on i simply in a very humble n respectable way ask him " baby dont u thgink u were to harsh on me wen u were angry ?" while i say this,i watch out for d expression on his face,if i read any signs of anger coming up again,i keep quite n change topic. D rest will b solved inside d bedroom on our bed as usual. Some times i dont even raise d issue untill he goes out,then ui invite him for a chat were we iron it out online cos we chat alot. We as women could make our man apologise to us even if they did not ofend us. I can proudly say since i got married,i an never shouted ,argue,talk back e,t.c at my hubby n it as realy help me. D onky pple dat feelk my anger are those outside my home.

This is exactly the same way my woman handles such issues! You two must be twins! At the end of the day, I always apologize because I see that she is hurt by my comments or rage but I also see that she gets the point I was trying to pass across.

Women, once you can be like this woman above. You'll enjoy your relationship because after your husband shouts or whatever, he will have a re-think and apologize (if you deserve an apology or he was too harsh) and try not to hurt you again (at least you'll see the effort on his part). Women, take note. This is the way you handle your husband and before you know it, you'll be in control because you are the neck and the neck ALWAYS turns the head!
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by ronkebp(f): 8:06pm On Apr 25, 2012
^^^^^^^^^ why should he shout in the first place, is he in the zoo? that 'being quiet' until he calms down, works definitely but such attitude will never cease, he will always shout and end up apologising. why shout then?
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by jason123: 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2012
ronkebp: ^^^^^^^^^ why should he shout in the first place, is he in the zoo? that 'being quiet' until he calms down, works definitely but such attitude will never cease, he will always shout and end up apologising. why shout then?

My woman, we are all humans. As humans, we have emotions; happiness and sadness, joy and sorrow, laughter and anger.

Now, anger is divided into two: 1) Implosive anger and explosive anger.

I'll advise you to appreciate a man that has explosive anger rather implosive anger.
The women who get killed by their husbands is due to implosive anger. They kept the anger bottled up and in one day, they let it all out and do crazy things.

Explosive anger is done by shouting. You need to let out the steam in one way or the other! Shouting is definitely better than violence or keeping quiet!

We have to be pragmatic with these situations. He is human and he exhibits his emotions and pains in the right way for her to get the message.

But because we men also love our women, we feel their hurt. Therefore, we apologize as soon as we realize that our woman is not happy. A happy wife is a happy home!
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2012
taryour:

my God am loving this.

Taryour this isn't good advice you are puuting all the responsibility of a successful rship on the wife watching her hubby's mood. Na weather him be? He may be going through a phase and she may have some adjustments to make but nothing justifies him treating her like an animal but from what I have noticed such men do not change until they get to 60 yrs when op has spent her youth walking on eggshell around him.
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 25, 2012
taryour:

outstrip,i av no maid in my house,n d last time i ad a very bad temper was before i got angry. I av snce learnt to apply d same style outside. But if it is warranted,i give out my venom to whom ever deserves it accordinly. It would b wicked of me to hurt or abuse an innocent person.

Would you let out the venom if it is also warranted at your husband?
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by taryour(f): 11:07pm On Apr 25, 2012
stillwater:

Would you let out the venom if it is also warranted at your husband?

my husband dosnt live outside my home.
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by armyofone(m): 11:14pm On Apr 25, 2012
@ taryour

hahahahahaa,
lady, are you joking grin
so you and hubby use kpesu solve matter?
oh well.
why i go dey act all nice and cool if hubby is the cause of the hassle?
ummm undecided undecided undecided
shocked he better apologize with 12 Roses must be white. Or red Lilies.
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by taryour(f): 11:39pm On Apr 25, 2012
armyofone: @ taryour

hahahahahaa,
lady, are you joking grin
so you and hubby use kpesu solve matter?
oh well.
why i go dey act all nice and cool if hubby is the cause of the hassle?
ummm undecided undecided undecided
shocked he better apologize with 12 Roses must be white. Or red Lilies.

yes oo,dat as been workin for me n at d end i even get more dan 12 roses.
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 25, 2012
can someone please explain to me what responsibility a husband has to make his wife happy - all i am reading is how you should watch ur husbands mood, correct your behaviour, lose weight, dress well, be submissive, don't get a job, don't shout, cook his fav food , give him mind blowing sex upside down, but apparently all a husband has to do to prove his love is buy a bag of rice and job is done - so what my father told me about married life was all a lie,

it take 2 people to make a marriage work, I always thought both parties had to be happy in the marriage.
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by Outstrip(f): 12:27am On Apr 26, 2012
cotton101: can someone please explain to me what responsibility a husband has to make his wife happy - all i am reading is how you should watch ur husbands mood, correct your behaviour, lose weight, dress well, be submissive, don't get a job, don't shout, cook his fav food , give him mind blowing sex upside down, but apparently all a husband has to do to prove his love is buy a bag of rice and job is done - so what my father told me about married life was all a lie,

it take 2 people to make a marriage work, I always thought both parties had to be happy in the marriage.

Please read between the lines. Just because she said bag of rice does not mean it is only rice. How do you know he does not also buy bags of beans, Yams and imported assorted biscuits. Does she have to spell it out. LOL. Abeg I no fit laugh
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 26, 2012
taryour:

yes oo,dat as been workin for me n at d end i even get more dan 12 roses.

I honestly think this is richy using another ID
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by SisiKill1: 12:50am On Apr 26, 2012
jennykadry:

Lmfao. cheesy cheesy

Jenny stop finding my Richy's trouble oh! How can you say a whole Richy. . the Alpha male of the family section is pretending to be a woman.

Take it back now! Take it back I say!! angry angry cheesy
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 26, 2012
jennykadry:

Very funny!
Really,everyone in this section knows the poster with a thousand different monikers is Jennykadry.
At times you post as a male and at times you post as a female.
However using that phone number trick on the other thread was just ingenious.
Going back and forth with yourself just looks down right silly.
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 26, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
Lmfao. cheesy cheesy

Jenny stop finding my Richy's trouble oh! How can you say a whole Richy. . the Alpha male of the family section is pretending to be a woman.

Take it back now! Take it back I say!! angry angry cheesy

Take kini back. That poster lives and breaths of richy. She sounds 100% like him. Now I cannot figure out richys gender. Solve the puzzle with me sisi
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by taryour(f): 8:00am On Apr 26, 2012
jennykadry:

Take kini back. That poster lives and breaths of richy. She sounds 100% like him. Now I cannot figure out richys gender. Solve the puzzle with me sisi

u are free to av ur own thoughts jenny,so u go ahead n think wotever d Bleep u like for all i care. Yeye humanbeing....
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 26, 2012
^^^ Richy, did I hit a nerve? grin
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by maclatunji: 8:32am On Apr 26, 2012
This competition over advice should stop now. If you want to pound your husband to submission please feel free to do so and if you want to roll-over on the floor to please your husband feel free to do that as well. See ehn, me I don't mind you guys e-fighting but find a single thread to do it so that we can go and watch the fight there. Let other threads be clean. angry
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by taryour(f): 8:38am On Apr 26, 2012
maclatunji: This competition over advice should stop now. If you want to pound your husband to submission please feel free to do so and if you want to roll-over on the floor to please your husband feel free to do that as well. See ehn, me I don't mind you guys e-fighting but find a single thread to do it so that we can go and watch the fight there. Let other threads be clean. angry

mac ur point is noted jare,tnx.
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by moremi2008(m): 8:48am On Apr 26, 2012
Some posts in this thread are just jaw-dropping! LOL @ the man going through emotional abuse from shouting at his wife! Just when you think you've heard it all!!!
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 26, 2012
taryour:

mac ur point is noted jare,tnx.

Richy, which kain noted? Abeg Comot hiaaa, we haven't even started saying hi to each other you are here giving up. Mschewwww
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 26, 2012
The poster didn't even respond to anybody's question. She opened a thread & left people to make unnecessary assumptions. Really, it's just silly & rude of her for not replying anybody. Maybe that's why her husband use to beat her. Afterall it's a one sided story. We have not heard from the husband.
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by maclatunji: 9:37am On Apr 26, 2012
bennyraz: The poster didn't even respond to anybody's question. She opened a thread & left people to make unnecessary assumptions. Really, it's just silly & rude of her for not replying anybody. Maybe that's why her husband use to beat her. Afterall it's a one sided story. We have not heard from the husband.

Bros. you sef na wah for you. You know it is not easy for someone to start a thread. You now get the courage to start the thread and what do you find in a short space of time? People coming out with their Virtual 'AK-47s, Kalashnikovs, Rocket Launchers, Mortars, RPGs etc.' They fire without hesitation and restraint, what would you do as a non-combatant? You lie flat on the ground and if available a trench before you take a hit from the crossfire.

So do not blame OP.

1 Like

Re: Does He Really Love Me? by taryour(f): 9:45am On Apr 26, 2012
maclatunji:

Bros. you sef na wah for you. You know it is not easy for someone to start a thread. You now get the courage to start the thread and what do you find in a short space of time? People coming out with their Virtual 'AK-47s, Kalashnikovs, Rocket Launchers, Mortars, RPGs etc.' They fire without hesitation and restraint, what would you do as a non-combatant? You lie flat on the ground and if available a trench before you take a hit from the crossfire.

So do not blame OP.

u no lie at all at all
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 26, 2012
@maclatunji. True talk jare. Dem don use their assumptions/experience send the Op into hiding. Too many questions. And i'm sure the OP got confused on who and who not to answer. Case wey no be their own case, they carry knife dissect am illegaly. Op just tell us d surface she no yarn wetin dey under d water and NLanders start to para. Omo, kai. God forgive us o. Nlanders i hail thee.
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by ronkebp(f): 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2012
jason123:

My woman, we are all humans. As humans, we have emotions; happiness and sadness, joy and sorrow, laughter and anger.

Now, anger is divided into two: 1) Implosive anger and explosive anger.

I'll advise you to appreciate a man that has explosive anger rather implosive anger.
The women who get killed by their husbands is due to implosive anger. They kept the anger bottled up and in one day, they let it all out and do crazy things.

Explosive anger is done by shouting. You need to let out the steam in one way or the other! Shouting is definitely better than violence or keeping quiet!

We have to be pragmatic with these situations. He is human and he exhibits his emotions and pains in the right way for her to get the message.

But because we men also love our women, we feel their hurt. Therefore, we apologize as soon as we realize that our woman is not happy. A happy wife is a happy home!
You are right Jason, but whether implosive or explosive, 'shouting' unnecessarily is a 'behaviour' that was acquired over time and has become part of the "shouter" (if english will permit me to use that word), now the "shoutee" is receiving different signals from that behaviour, i think as matured people we should learn to control our emotions, doing that separates us from animals. Especially when you are talking to your spouse. As a human being that also has an 'explosive emotional make-up" i don't expect anyone to shout at me if you are not my parents, that 'shout' can bring out the beast in me.
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by taryour(f): 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2012
ronkebp:
You are right Jason, but whether implosive or explosive, 'shouting' unnecessarily is a 'behaviour' that was acquired over time and has become part of the "shouter" (if english will permit me to use that word), now the "shoutee" is receiving different signals from that behaviour, i think as matured people we should learn to control our emotions, doing that separates us from animals. Especially when you are talking to your spouse. As a human being that also has an 'explosive emotional make-up" i don't expect anyone to shout at me if you are not my parents, that 'shout' can bring out the beast in me.

u av a point madam ronke.
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by Busybody2(f): 2:32am On Apr 27, 2012

Woman, your husband LOVES you! Take that from me! Now, he wants you to love him back by not frustrating him. [size=14pt]Once he corrects you, take it to heart and work on it. I am sure when he sees your "EFFORT" in that aspect, he will not touch you again, not to talk of beat you! [/size] If you think he does not love you and you move out or do shakara. Trust me, MANY other women will take your place and actually work on themselves to make their him happy!

Today na today cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wow!! Rainbow Appears Over Mandela’s Body - New York Post / A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. / What remedies can help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.