Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal (48195 Views)

D'banj Finally Speaks On Olamide Stealing His Musical Ideas / D'banj Finally Speaks On The Report That Amber Rose Walked Out Of His Party / Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2012
Pride goes before a fall..Now because you have beef, you tell us all those things you did with Don J, were formalities, so what...You are trying to win some fans that has left you, saying you bought cars for so many people, you claim to be the boss, act like one, and that is why we love billionaires, they don't go about blabbing..You are still a millionaire, and so if it hurts you that you have bought such, take it back and don't let the world know what little thing you have done for your 'brothers', why call them brothers anyway when you claim you own it all. This is total bullshit to me.
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by deenee: 9:12pm On Apr 24, 2012
I think that enough has been said on this issue. However, we may never know that real story until both parties do what I will call a 'tell it all'. This however looks impossible at the moment hence we will have to be content with all the conspiracy theories herein. I have spent a greater part of my time in London and it is a city located in the belly of the beast. There are a lot of artistes still trying to break into the main stream there so in my own opinion and making an inference from D'banj's assertion he has just joined yet another race in the belly of the beast. I see also that a lot of posters here have drawn up some spurious conclusions and believe without doubt that one single that has not entered the billboard top 100 singles or any other music chart will automatically provide a leeway for D'banj to conquer the world. It may in the future so let's wait and see. I also don't blame Don jazzy for not being a 'risk taker' (if that is the reason for the split) I would also in my opinion put a lot into perspective before 'jumping ship' because of a record deal. Both parties had a precedence and history has it on record that they were living hand to mouth in London before their breakthrough. I don't think it would make any business sense to to relocate when the structure to build a brand is not on ground. This is akin to telling an established mogul like Dangote to shift base and leave everything be because of the situation in the country. I am still happy though that history has been made but I am yet to know if Don Jazzy is also signed to the GOOD music label if yes then at some point they will have to work together so why all the rift in the first place? P.S Estelle is not the only artiste that abandoned an established fan base to take risk as indicated by one poster. Jay Sean a third generation briton of indian ascent also did the same and signed with cash money the rest is history

1 Like

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by Oluwa4Sure: 9:18pm On Apr 24, 2012
dadaic: Pride goes before a fall..Now because you have beef, you tell us all those things you did with Don J, were formalities, so what...You are trying to win some fans that has left you, saying you bought cars for so many people, you claim to be the boss, act like one, and that is why we love billionaires, they don't go about blabbing..You are still a millionaire, and so if it hurts you that you have bought such, take it back and don't let the world know what little thing you have done for your 'brothers', why call them brothers anyway when you claim you own it all. This is total bullshit to me.

Seriously, what you wrote up there is exactly what I have in mind!!!

D'banj is one person who don't give a fu/ck about many ppl
It is obvious Don Jazzy, is winning all the mo'hits fan
that is why D'banj has come out to paint himself as the saint!!!

One thing is for sure, there are other good producers in Naija
apart from Don Jay. But all the other mo'hits stars took side with Jazzy,

That for me says it all!!!!

If D'banj is so 'good' and if it is true, it was don jazzy's idea to scatter mohit,
won't all the other mo'hit star take sides D'banj?

why you dey wait? ANSWER!!!!
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by basher(m): 9:33pm On Apr 24, 2012
[size=14pt]"~Bluetooth" and "ekwy nwa" !!

Both of you musto submit invoice for the tireless campaign you've been carrying out for Dbanj & Don Jazzy respectively. Of course **clears throat** I'll collect 20% for facilitation and other ancillary services.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2012
@Oluwa4Sure....Thank you oo...This is a logical thing...

If my mama and my papa wan split, and daddy ask, children, who do you choose...and pikin sey na mummy, wetin papa go do..remain alone, at least e clear sey papa no dey even try at all...so if d banj has said the truth, one person should have gone with him, or even say something reasonable about this guy...but still, if the media made this up, i think it is totally lame, bringing up different stories and saying trash, they are both great celebrities of our time, but still it remains that history will always repeat itself. The present is a key to the past, if they remain enemies, and they both work hard, both will still make it no doubt.
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by igboboy1(m): 3:41am On Apr 25, 2012
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/04/man-held-after-failed-attempt-to-bomb-lagos-church/[size=18pt]breaking news, Yoruba aboki attempted to bomb a church in Lagos[/size]
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by kott(m): 4:35am On Apr 25, 2012
i dont realy take side but viewing every issues from diff angle,i think dbanj is justified,,the lick email says dbanj bought the bently for dj ,,few hours later i read on wande coal twitt that dbanj lied about the bently and the lrx and also confirmed that he is waiting to see the video of dbanj to comfirm that,,has anybody notice that few days later the twitt wasnt on wandecole page anymore,,what could have happened,is it that wande coal had a rethink and decided to delete the twitt,,or some one from no where hacked into his twitt account,,if wande is so sure of what he said,,the twitt would remain on the page,,
reading dbanj interview he said wande cole knows about everything, that he still dont beleive that wande coal actually wrote the twitt,,he say further,,JAZZY HAS EVERYBODY PASSWORD,,can anybody pls tell me what is going on..
and come to think of it,,there is every tendency that wandecoal and dr sid will be team don jazzy when they both know there is nothing in stock for them with dbanj,,he is a musician like them both and he is more powerful and bigger than them,,so a lame man would know what they are up to cos they know dbanj will oushine them in all angles,,they want to be a star as well so i dont think they will be willing to take side of dbang ..that banj is arrongant ,that he is proud d is out of it,its not always eazy for anybody to put all is energy in what he knows to do best and see it crumble,,when jazzy first came out with the twett confriming the rumors,people were throwing stone at dbanj,so why do people find it diffcult to beleive dbanj,,
regards the new deal,,dbanj said something that realy moved me,,he says IF ALL THIS HAD NOT HAPPEN ,THE GLORY WILL GO TO MOHIT,,meaning all the credits goes to mohit even though he pioneer the deal..
so my good pips of nairaland, lets leave this guy alone and surport him in all ways,,though he is not perfect so we dont xpect him to do all thing right,,,but personally to me,,i think he is not as bad as people think he is..he is just a bizness man like his mother who even gave them her surport from day one..
go for it dbanj,,if nobody surport you,,God is with you..cares
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by barnaby04(m): 7:22am On Apr 25, 2012
Guys, dont jugde along tribal lines cos Dbanj is yoruba and Don jazzy Igbo. Be objective in ur judgments!
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by Pain(m): 8:57am On Apr 25, 2012
Can someone please close this chapter on D'Banj?
While I can say I have a soft spot for him going by our days as "Boys" back in E-Coy (NMS),D'banj has simply not lived up to the grown up man in I thought he would be..That's in terms of composure, diction and communication skills. His late Brother Femi was a complete package of humility, integrity and intellect.I'm really in doubt if K-West would not be disappointed in the long run. Will he be able to live up to the expectations of the US Market in terms of creativity and consistency? Only time will tell..
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by Sike(m): 10:01am On Apr 25, 2012
Na dem sabi jor
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by ekwynwa: 10:20am On Apr 25, 2012
Pain: Can someone please close this chapter on D'Banj?
While I can say I have a soft spot for him going by our days as "Boys" back in E-Coy (NMS),D'banj has simply not lived up to the grown up man in I thought he would be..That's in terms of composure, diction and communication skills. His late Brother Femi was a complete package of humility, integrity and intellect.I'm really in doubt if K-West would not be disappointed in the long run. Will he be able to live up to the expectations of the US Market in terms of creativity and consistency? Only time will tell..

Kanye is pissed already tongue

check out his face on this pic

Priceless!!!

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by mbaemeka(m): 11:51am On Apr 25, 2012
deenee: It pains my heart that the duo of D'banj and Don Jazzy are no longer a team. I however don't ascribe to the numerous interviews filled with varying contradictions that D'banj has granted since their infamous split. He should concentrate on his new found fame and make the best of it while it lasts. I also don't buy this idea of him saying that 'he bought this and bought that'! If the recent interview is anything to go by, Mohits is jointly owned so is he saying that other artistes on the label were just parasites living of his largese? My respect for Don Jazzy has grown significantly because he has displayed some level of maturity and I hope this will be a steep learning curve for other Nigerian artistes that wish to sign on to an international label. There are many versions to the split. One school of thought connotes that the rift was caused by differences on how to share the $3 million sign on fee,another states that it was as a result of D'banj's high handedness which reached a boiling point with the Kanye West and total disregard for other label mates speaking of which his feud with Ikechukwu comes to mind. For those who are saying that D'banj will conquer the world, bear in mind that the entertainment industry there is much more sophisticated that what obtains in Nigeria. It is only in Nigeria that you will put together a bunch of incoherent syllables,call it an album,put it in the market and make money. Abroad you will be subject to the opinion of music critics that will give their take on everything from lyrics to album cover. More so who buys albums these days when you can download for free on some sites and a whole album on iTunes cost less than a dollar in some cases! So I doubt if he will make money from albums sales as predicted. Most international acts make money from shows and tours. chris brown, lady gaga, jay z and kanye's watch the throne tour are good examples to cite in this regard. I doubt if D'banj can pack a stadium full of fans overseas unless he is a supporting act for another artiste. Why leave where you are celebrated to where you will be accommodated? No doubt, the deal with GOOD music is a welcome development but throwing away the 'dirty water and the baby away at the same time raises some vital questions about loyalty. I wish the both of them the very best in their future endeavours!

A GENIUS WROTE THIS!

1 Like

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by mbaemeka(m): 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2012
I just re-read the whole story and i have to say its an over embellished work full of half truths and gibberish!

Did he say he purchased 6 range rovers, 2 Bentleys and an Aston martin? He is smoking Lipton bags!

Birdman, JayZ, Lilwayne that have way more money than Dbanj havenot purchased that amount of vehicles and Dbanj wants us to believe he did. Also the write up gives the impression that the other folks in Mohits make no money on their own. When we know theyre all lies! Wande coals mushin to mohits outsold Dbanj by 3million copies. SID did alot of shows including the AMAA in Bayelsa and the Prince as we all know had a smash hit with "give it to me now". Donjazzy opened a club for his bro in london. organised numerous tours for mohits yet Dbanj "purportedly" bought them all their cars. They work for him.

WHO THE H--K IS HE KIDDING?
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by ideylaff: 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2012
Will he be able to live up to the expectations of the US Market in terms of creativity and consistency? Only time will tell..

Abi oooo whats the meaning of I like Beyonce but she dey with Jigaaa...to the US or UK market...

someone already said ds NY Irving Centre yankee so called massive concert they had was only for less than 300 people in attendance

There is a way to go outside the shores of ones market... but not bn a Lapdog to Kanye...at the expense of hsi personality
which whether he likes it or not was bigger in Africa than anywhere elses

After Oliver Twist.... what next? What....

Singing back up with the rest of Kanyes boys....like the rubbish song he did here.....shouting all night long at the end of a track

Is this what he wants 4 himself http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl8NDMwj6-E

what a pity

I like both Dbanj and Don Jazzy as well so im not taking sides, in fact I wish both ot them the best of luck they need

I just think Kanye took him on and is now confused with what to do with him hence the follow follow Dbanj is doing to Paris Fashion show and things

Even Don Jazzy has already earned money and his more useful to Kanyes Good Music cos he has already bn a co producer on the Watch the throne album with Beyonce on the track....so confusing what is going on, its all messy.. Devil is a liar oooo

[url]http://hiphopsouth./2011/07/20/don-jazzy-confirmed-as-producer-on-jay-zs-and-kanye-west%E2%80%99s-album/[/url]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZCNs0rnKxk

1 Like

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by CakesbyTito(f): 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2012
Tito Cakes and Events
Professional Event Planner and Cake Maker Lagos.
We deliver Birthday Cakes, Wedding cake e.t.c. to all parts of Lagos. all at affordable prices.
We take great pride in producing beautiful Cakes for all occasions. Cakes are our passion! Let us help make your event memorable with our delicious works of art. We have many Cake flavors and icings to choose from.
Our Wedding Cakes make a very attractive center-piece when draped with our spectacular hand-crafted sugar flowers that stored properly in a purpose-made dome can be kept as an ornamental keep-sake for years to come.

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by babyboy3(m): 2:01pm On Apr 25, 2012
The illness killing Africans - Someone dreamnt big seems like a crime to some Nigerians. Dbanj wants to take a risk and the whole of the bitter reading Nigerians list all the ways he is going to fail, yet only a handful has said go for it. Thomas Edison failed over 2000 times when making the light bulb. Michael Jordan said I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying. whether Dbanj is going to be a lapdog for Kanye West, is no one's business, Kanye did kiss up to Jay Z for a while thats life. the main problem here is that Don Jazzy is limited in his thinking and his vision, whether Dbanj sells no downloads or not atleast he he tried and has no regrets.
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by ariblaze(m): 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2012
@pain as an exboy there are certain things that you shouldnt say, or use as a comparison .
you called yourself an echolite,which year or set? and why bring up his late brother here and now?
cheap and unnecessary need to affiliate if you ask me.

EX-boy Alpha coy
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by rhymz(m): 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2012
baby-boy:
The illness killing Africans - Someone dreamnt big seems like a crime to some Nigerians. Dbanj wants to take a risk and the whole of the bitter reading Nigerians list all the ways he is going to fail, yet only a handful has said go for it. Thomas Edison failed over 2000 times when making the light bulb. Michael Jordan said I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying. whether Dbanj is going to be a lapdog for Kanye West, is no one's business, Kanye did kiss up to Jay Z for a while thats life. the main problem here is that Don Jazzy is limited in his thinking and his vision, whether Dbanj sells no downloads or not atleast he he tried and has no regrets.
this you be fool. No serious minded person should put a fool like you in the position of power else you will fritter it away in an unbriddled excitement. If I were in Don Jazzy's shoes I will do exactly thesame thing. There is a big difference between reckless ego ride and a well thought thought out plan to achieve something. Quote thomas edison and micheal Jordan is nice on paper, trust me they did not take uninsured risk, when they failed they had backups to cushion such.
D banj obviously is just excited and not thinking straight. The article is full of lies, twisted facts and half-truth, he may have been the biggest source of revenue to Mo'hit but to posit like others do not bring in money is very dishonest. To even claim to have bought cars for everyone with monies prolly from Mo'hits account as if he used his personal money to do so is even more dishonest and desperate at best. We are not kids to believe such bullshit and insinuations. Imagin him hitting below the belt and trying to imply that Don Jazzy prolly took over wande's twitter account and made comments to make him D banj look bad. He forgets that his obsession with himself is the reason everyone else in the label is not supporting him. Where is the sense in losing what you already have just because you want to get another one; a bird at hand is worth two in the bush. If it aint broke dont fix it. The whole lets go global crap is all about himself and nothing more. He is not the only one that has been signed by a major label from Naija, which Big dreams is he talking of? Michael Jackson broke into world market not by jumping ship but through the quality of his work which obviously he does not have. Which one is sef, a bizman that wants to make money or an artists that wants to make money cos i know grab. Abeg make hear word with all that big dream crap....homie is excited and blinded by his oversized ego.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by ideylaff: 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2012
rhymz: this you be fool. No serious minded person should put a fool like you in the position of power else you will fritter it away in an unbriddled excitement. If I were in Don Jazzy's shoes I will do exactly thesame thing. There is a big difference between reckless ego ride and a well thought thought out plan to achieve something. Quote thomas edison and micheal Jordan is nice on paper, trust me they did not take uninsured risk, when they failed they had backups to cushion such.
D banj obviously is just excited and not thinking straight. The article is full of lies, twisted facts and half-truth, he may have been the biggest source of revenue to Mo'hit but to posit like others do not bring in money is very dishonest. To even claim to have bought cars for everyone with monies prolly from Mo'hits account as if he used his personal money to do so is even more dishonest and desperate at best. We are not kids to believe such bullshit and insinuations. Imagin him hitting below the belt and trying to imply that Don Jazzy prolly took over wande's twitter account and made comments to make him D banj look bad. He forgets that his obsession with himself is the reason everyone else in the label is not supporting him. Where is the sense in losing what you already have just because you want to get another one; a bird at hand is worth two in the bush. If it aint broke dont fix it. The whole lets go global crap is all about himself and nothing more. He is not the only one that has been signed by a major label from Naija, which Big dreams is he talking of? Michael Jackson broke into world market not by jumping ship but through the quality of his work which obviously he does not have. Which one is sef, a bizman that wants to make money or an artists that wants to make money cos i know grab. Abeg make hear word with all that big dream crap....homie is excited and blinded by his oversized ego.

Well put.... oo my bro

is all ds noise so Oliver Twist can at least get to Number 20 in the UK charts and he can add it to his facebook page, 1st 9ja to chart in UK at the expense of what..

Person wey dey sell out all over Africa come dey go sing for NY to 300 people...

Good Music is not all that good bro unless they can prove to us they really need you more than this ooooo

Singing back up with the rest of Kanyes boys....like the rubbish song he did here.....shouting all night long at the end of a track

Is this what he wants 4 himself side attraction when u be Africa KING.... she na like dis wizkid dey jump around with Akon or psquare

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl8NDMwj6-E [/url]

1 Like

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by Tittos: 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2012
This guy is very arrogant oh..Did he need to tell us that he bought an Aston Martin car for himself or he bought 12Range rovers in a year..you could stop at the fact that Kanye complimented your outfit,you didn't have to tell us that you were wearing a Zara polo or whatever..I think the real reason for the break up is his arrogance,and by saying Don Jazzy said they can't be two captains in a ship,he has indirectly told us the real reason and not that Jazzy is afraid of expanding...however he is quite a good entertainer..Americans will like him
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by omar22(m): 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2012
Quote thomas edison and micheal Jordan is nice on paper, trust me they did not take uninsured risk, when they failed they had backups to cushion such.

Typical Naija thinking or should I say mentality

Michael Jackson broke into world market not by jumping ship but through the quality of his work which obviously he does not have.

He left Jackson 5
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by donclemo(m): 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2012
Haha Dbanj na funny guy he didnt tell us if he bought the cars from the company's account or his account i guess he is feeling like a big boy buying cars from the company's account which is owned by Mohits and not touching one kobo from his personal account
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by janebrown: 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2012
well nothing much to say..but to my own point.i think they both try as much to hold mo'Hit till now...all we have to do is love them no matter what...i pary Mr dapo won't join Liiuminati oo
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by sosodat: 9:55pm On Apr 26, 2012
omar22:

Typical Naija thinking or should I say mentality

He left Jackson 5

Yeah MJ left but with one of the most important ingredients for an artist.....their (jackson 5) producer...(Quincy Jones)

Just hate seeing Africa's no 1, now singing backup to a totally unknown name(even here in the states)..."Lil Issue" all cos of yankee fever
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl8NDMwj6-E
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by petnkool: 12:50am On Apr 27, 2012
love dbanj's spirit.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by omar22(m): 7:18am On Apr 27, 2012
THE STORIES THAT "I BOUGHT THIS CAR FOR THAT , I BOUGHT MYSELF AN ASTON MARTIN BLA BLA. IT IS SICKENING !!

The word am looking for is called STRONG HOLD

whats wrong if he bought them cars? its not that he asked them to pay for it.
http://www.execdigital.com/news_archive/tags/maserati/exposing-maserati-adam-sandler-buys-supercars-his-grown-ups-cast

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by demiiii(f): 10:00am On Apr 27, 2012
[i][/i][b][/b] winkits so so sad to hear about this. well its just for d best.. move on guys.. was at Ay life at EKO HOTEL. men!!!!!!!!! Don Jazzy almost cried. u can see d pain and fear he felt leavint d-banj. i love them both but i guess he can make it... winkits so so sad to hear about this. well its just for d best.. move on guys.. was at Ay life at EKO HOTEL. men!!!!!!!!! Don Jazzy almost cried. u can see d pain and fear he felt leavint d-banj. i love them both but i guess he can make it...
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by jcross19: 9:43am On Apr 28, 2012
[aquote author=9jadelta]

guy read d post before you rant[/quote]How can u believe one side of the story?without other side of the story huh? An empty barrel sound heavily when hit.lies and hype sell in nigeria entertainment industry.they fool who failed to see beyond their mentality.now i see what pride can turn someone to.
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by Infomizer(m): 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2013
Reasonable excuse. May the force be with D'banj!
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by Istillfuckyou: 7:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
airmark: So D Banj is older than Don Jazzy? Unbelievable!!! shocked shocked shocked
fool! how can d'banj be older
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal by enoqueen: 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
and he no fit buy me golf. God dey o undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music / "You Are Welcome My Husband" - Chioma Gushes Over Her Boyfriend, Davido / Linda Ikeji Shares Before And After Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.