Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,272 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

House Of Reps. Members Show GEJ How To Say 'No' To 'Greek Gifts' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Reps. Members Show GEJ How To Say 'No' To 'Greek Gifts' (8339 Views)

Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) / Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria / 2015: Nigerian Senators & Reps. Members With 3rd, 4th, 5th Term Tickets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Reps. Members Show GEJ How To Say 'No' To 'Greek Gifts' by delvinmaya(m): 1:34pm On Apr 24, 2012
Ess: LIVE Debate on http://www.channelstv.com/home/live/

thanx man,been watching the ministerial platform on nta though. dat bloody info minister is enthustiastic. he is calling for peace.he shud tell dat to bk.
Re: House Of Reps. Members Show GEJ How To Say 'No' To 'Greek Gifts' by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 24, 2012
AJJ: Not accepting the gift does not erase the fact that they re all corrupt.

Exactly. . .In the land of the blind,a one-eyed man is king.These people are only trying to capitalize on jonathan's greed to score a point.Remember Atiku was not a saint yet he mobilized and killed 3rd but when the time came,he contested and lost because he remains the thief we've always known him to be.Anyways,lucky no get sense at all. tongue
Re: House Of Reps. Members Show GEJ How To Say 'No' To 'Greek Gifts' by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:46pm On Apr 24, 2012
grin grin grin grin This is not a first, the Price was just "Not Right" grin grin
Re: House Of Reps. Members Show GEJ How To Say 'No' To 'Greek Gifts' by jamil2(m): 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2012
tchaik: This panel will end up like the rest: NOTHING. Money will exchange hands, some pple will be arrested(publicly) and released (secretly).

It is Nigeria for you and I.
Re: House Of Reps. Members Show GEJ How To Say 'No' To 'Greek Gifts' by PaulJohn1: 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2012
Goog news, i believe we're getting closer, that's if it's not another better way of decieving and defrauding Nigerians
Re: House Of Reps. Members Show GEJ How To Say 'No' To 'Greek Gifts' by Delafruita(m): 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2012
there is only one thing that makes me believe this panel report will be implemented,farouk lawan is chairman of the committee.i remember he spearheaded salisu toronto buhari's removal despite all entreaties from his party,he also spearheaded patricia 628million etteh's removal.i hope he is allowed freedom to act
Re: House Of Reps. Members Show GEJ How To Say 'No' To 'Greek Gifts' by bakila: 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2012
jmaine: Faulty thread headline. . .Importing GEJ to give your thread the much needed flesh . . .Why not tell that to the probe panelists who were recently exposed by the SEC Boss . . . . . .

Ahaahaha
Re: House Of Reps. Members Show GEJ How To Say 'No' To 'Greek Gifts' by SkyBlue1: 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2012
The handling of this whole subsidy fiasco deserves to be the defining moment of this administration. The damage to trust of the citizenry (which has always been meagre at best) and any goodwill the administration currently enjoys might be irreparable.

To think that we were almost sold on removing the subsidy completely with promises of change, only to mismanage the "savings" accrued and mishandle the sacrifice and trust of the citizenry, then have the audacity to attempt a play at cover up when it is time to set things right would be a new low in a country where I was beginning to think it was impossible to sink further into immorality and the corruption quagmire we face.

But to be honest my anger would not be directed at Jonathan if this all fares badly. It would be at an incompetent opposition (and by extension populace) that can never seem to do away with pettiness, and take advantages of the unshakeable feeling of disenfranchisement the citizenry feels to provide a truly viable alternative. Sadly, I don't really see a viable alternative.
Re: House Of Reps. Members Show GEJ How To Say 'No' To 'Greek Gifts' by dayokanu(m): 1:13am On Apr 25, 2012
What can you expect from a Retardeen govt
Re: House Of Reps. Members Show GEJ How To Say 'No' To 'Greek Gifts' by aljharem(m): 1:34am On Apr 25, 2012
dayokanu: What can you expect from a Retardeen govt

Stop calling GEJ retardeen.
Re: House Of Reps. Members Show GEJ How To Say 'No' To 'Greek Gifts' by badesco(m): 12:32pm On Apr 25, 2012
The oil marketers and NNPC are the main problem of this country unless there monopoly is totally broken. I hope the House of Rep take the bold steps others have been afraid to take and if they succeed their names will be written in Gold in this Country. They should be wary of saboteurs among them. Wish them luck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Budget Padding: Gbajabiamila Offers Self For Investigation / DSS Yet To Forward Complaint Against Seven Arrested Judges – CJN / Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.