Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,028 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men (24900 Views)

Cruel Things Women Do To Men. / Cruel Things Women Do To Men / 10 Cruel Things Men Do To Women (remix To 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by sexyverah(f): 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2012
mmmmmmn #fact#
Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by avicky(f): 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2012
Amaka G29: If I don't pick up the phone, because I have a life that does not center around you DO NOT CALL ME 10 times within an hour. It looks crazy and I'll regret giving you my number and probably not calling you back. Now, one call and maybe a message, you'll hear from me by the end of the day with a sincere explanation of why I could pick up my phone when you called.

Free drinks? Mmmmm I'm guilty, but I'll never pretend that you are going to get something that you are not. I would never ask, but if you offer, I'll assume it is out of your own generosity. Aren't men usually buying drinks with motives anyway? Well if you have a motive and I have a motive, then what's the problem?

Oh Oh.... True talk jare.
Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Dextra(f): 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2012
Oh! I thought I was the only one who doesn't like picking my boyfriend's call just to piss him off! However, I keep wondering why he has never for once never pick my call (He's always so excited when I call him and he;ll always love to talk). I just enjoy the frustration he'll feel when i don't pick his calls. Aside from that, I am innocent of the rest.
Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by bamshy: 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2012
Cul~G:
Are these things rily annoying

They are also irritating and shows no maturity. Women better know, men want more than sex. We only make do with sex when it's all you have to offer. Unfortunately, that's not enough to get the ring most times grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by bamshy: 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2012
ceej24: I doubt if most of these are applicable to nigerian gals

You must be new in the country....lol

1 Like

Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by honeric01(m): 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2012
Dextra: Oh! I thought I was the only one who doesn't like picking my boyfriend's call just to piss him off! However, I keep wondering why he has never for once never pick my call (He's always so excited when I call him and he;ll always love to talk). I just enjoy the frustration he'll feel when i don't pick his calls. Aside from that, I am innocent of the rest.

Don't come asking for help on NL when he decides to give you a dose of your own medicine. cool
Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by 9zeros(m): 9:26pm On Apr 25, 2012
ALL these ar d characteristics of a typical nigerian black-berry babe. No FEMALE can play any of these tricks on a mature mind.
Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by zalatan(m): 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2012
i 4 get moni wel wel,d 10 ting affewct me cry cry cry cry
Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by zalatan(m): 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2012
zalatan: i 4 get moni wel wel,d 10 ting affewct me cry cry cry cry
Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by chidex101(m): 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2012
cindyrella: Oops I am guilty of number 10 and maybe 9 embarassed
re u ready 2 change?
Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by swiftycool(m): 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2012
K,k:
Cruel things gals do to boys~ she is mad @ u, u took her out, she ate suya, u got drunk. Got bk to the house,she give u bj. Shikena... Go figure

Ewooo She finished eating Suya den gave u a bj Even if na ibo suya dem go still put enuff pepper, so u imagine d result urself shocked
Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by warrior101: 9:56pm On Apr 25, 2012
bamshy:

They are also irritating and shows no maturity. Women better know, men want more than sex. We only make do with sex when it's all you have to offer. Unfortunately, that's not enough to get the ring most times

yeah.. something like that...
Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Decryptor(m): 10:47pm On Apr 25, 2012
........Waiting for Mrs Chima
Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Nasri100(m): 11:53pm On Apr 25, 2012
11 *Me:hey baby can you comeover plzzzz am h o r n y must say lol *She: okay booo mwaah

1 hour later

Me: soo can we get started sugar Trying to... *SHE: Oh am sorry babe am ON

1 Like

Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by picolo01: 12:14am On Apr 26, 2012
WORST HAS TO BE CHEATING ON THEIR MEN
Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by born2boink(m): 12:57am On Apr 26, 2012
Top reason to end this.

Marrying an old foreign women but ensure her age faLls around 40s, you will have access to free car,sex,house and traveling.
Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by dabrake(m): 1:08am On Apr 26, 2012
chemberlin: For me I have learnt a lesson cos I have so many girls that has taught me with their own experience...and this made me to lay a principle never to show any girl how much I love her....and it been working perfectly for me cos sometyms when she makes rules I disobey them and behave as if she is nt the only one in my life...but seriously I won't kill myself if we go our seperate wauys cos she is nt the only chick in town...dude's be carefull.
word.
Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by born2boink(m): 2:00am On Apr 26, 2012
True word, when someone can get pussy for as low as 500 naira/per round else where, why would you kill urself over one girlfriend
Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 3:13am On Apr 26, 2012
cindyrella: Oops I am guilty of number 10 and maybe 9 embarassed

Yeah cause you are probably young huh? Don't worry 2-6 years time u gone know what's up. smiley
Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Meristem: 4:04am On Apr 26, 2012
Woman still hits a man cos she believes he won't retaliate hmmmmm...

Well, try am with an excon grave digger grin grin u'll meet ur waterloo grin grin

****starts whistling "I no be gentleman at all o" by Fela Abami Eda Anikulakpo Kuti******
Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by LailaIkeji1: 6:18am On Apr 26, 2012
born2fuck: Top reason to end this.

Marrying an old foreign women but ensure her age faLls around 40s, you will have access to free car,sex,house and traveling.

so this is why you guys do this?!!! shocked

I just had to do this remix Honerico1. in reply to ur https://www.nairaland.com/922448/10-cruel-things-women-do

10 Cruel Things Men Do To Women too. No be only us dey do una cool

Here are 10 cruel things Men Do To Women.

They know we are the fairer sex, yet they get downright nasty and often do cruel things to women.

Now, I have compiled a list of top 10 cruel things that men do to women and how they play with the lady's emotions, feelings.

Fox News did women on men, so this is the remix.

10. They don't call back after the first f***

While men feel good as they manage to take the girls' phone number, they pursue you, pester girls like every minute, promising to love you more than Jack loved Kate in Titanic. Then when we finally, innocently give them our hearts and our bodies, just one time, they NEVER call you again.

9. They Use women expecting freebies

Some guys know they are not ready for any sort of commitment. Yet they go out chyking women cos they need a woman to provide them free cooking services, wash their clothes, keep their spaces clean and warm their beds at night too!!! Some nice ones will take care of the lady's financial needs in return while the useless, cruel ones will be stingy with their money and even cheat on you, telling you Variety is the spice of life!!!!

8. Use women as bouncebacks

If he is a decent person, he'll just get it over with and dump the lady. but if he's cruel, he'll hold on to her for a while until somebody new comes along. These guys don't like to sleep alone or stay without a girl, so instead of putting you out of your misery and ending it, he'll string you along until the new one he is chyking agrees.

7. Emotionally manipulate women

Women don't like to see the men they love so much in need, pain, suffering not to even mention cry! So some cruel men take advantage of this fact and use it to get what they want. A few talks, remarks can convince any woman to do even the craziest things to make the man she loves happy.

6. Use physical violence

Men are definitely the strongest sex. not even 'stronger'. So they use it to their advantage to get what they want. The wicked, cruel ones bully, threaten and even go ahead to hit ladies black and blue to get what they want.

5. Criticize their women in public

Cruel men criticize and humiliate their women in public places. They often poke fun at the woman or even soundly debase her. especially when the man is with his friends and he thinks the girl is not up to his status. but because she's a mumu in love with him and he can get free chops whenever he wants from her he stil keeps her.

4. They don't disclose their relationship status

Not even the married ones admit they are married. do i still need to 'expanciate'? They don't even wear their wedding rings!!!
My friend truthfully dated a man in Lagos without knowing he was married for months!! Not until the man's wife showed up one day to fight her in public. you can imagine how ashamed and disappointed my friend felt!!!!

3. They demand for sex all the time!!!

Guys, let me tell you a secret - if you ever sleep with a woman and after the show, she complains her p**** hurts, that it feels like its on fire, she Were Intimate wt you just to please you. she wasnt really in the mood.

When a woman is willing, wanting to do it with you, al of her body wants you. it quivers wen you touch her. shes sooooooooooooooooo damn wet!!!!
Yet, wen a woman is not in the mood, these wcked cruel men threaten, curse, swear, scream! they won't let you rest until you give them. then the most useless ones demand you go tru this like 3 tyms a day!! Haba!!!

Thank God i read on MSN that by 2050, there will prostibots - robot ashawos that these cruel men can satisfy themselves with.

2. They test their women

A man will tell a virgin - if you love me, you will give it to me. He knos you are saving it for marriage, for the ryt man, under the right ceiling ( Thanxx Tudaddy). Yet he wants it and he wants it now, that it will prove you really love him. O ga oo!!! This kind of testing in a relationship is indeed cruel and petty.

1. They CHEAT to inspire jealousy

Maybe he's feeling under-appreciated, maybe you've just had a big fight or maybe he just enjoys the tortured look on your face. For whatever reason, guys who cheat obviously with other girls in front of their faithful girlfriends/wives are immature and manipulative.

http://www.lailaikeji.com/2012/04/10-cruel-things-men-do-to-women-remix.html

NB: Copyright Laila Ikeji's Blog. I just originally made up this post right now.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Dipwater(m): 6:29am On Apr 26, 2012
Dextra: Oh! I thought I was the only one who doesn't like picking my boyfriend's call just to piss him off! However, I keep wondering why he has never for once never pick my call (He's always so excited when I call him and he;ll always love to talk). I just enjoy the frustration he'll feel when i don't pick his call[b][/b]s. Aside from that, I am innocent of the rest.
Hmmm u enjoy the frustration he'll feel........gurl u r wicked. Wat goes around comes around ,pray neva to be in his shoes
Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by honeric01(m): 7:15am On Apr 26, 2012
Laila Ikeji:

so this is why you guys do this?!!!

10 Cruel Things Men Do To Women - https://www.nairaland.com/923461/10-cruel-things-men-do

Here are 10 cruel things Men Do To Women.

They know we are the fairer sex, yet they get downright nasty and often do cruel things to women.

Now, I have compiled a list of top 10 cruel things that men do to women and how they play with the lady's emotions, feelings.

Fox News did women on men, so this is the remix.

10. They don't call back after the first f***

While men feel good as they manage to take the girls' phone number, they pursue you, pester girls like every minute, promising to love you more than Jack loved Kate in Titanic. Then when we finally, innocently give them our hearts and our bodies, just one time, they NEVER call you again.

9. They Use women expecting freebies

Some guys know they are not ready for any sort of commitment. Yet they go out chyking women cos they need a woman to provide them free cooking services, wash their clothes, keep their spaces clean and warm their beds at night too!!! Some nice ones will take care of the lady's financial needs in return while the useless, cruel ones will be stingy with their money and even cheat on you, telling you Variety is the spice of life!!!!

8. Use women as bouncebacks

If he is a decent person, he'll just get it over with and dump the lady. but if he's cruel, he'll hold on to her for a while until somebody new comes along. These guys don't like to sleep alone or stay without a girl, so instead of putting you out of your misery and ending it, he'll string you along until the new one he is chyking agrees.

7. Emotionally manipulate women

Women don't like to see the men they love so much in need, pain, suffering not to even mention cry! So some cruel men take advantage of this fact and use it to get what they want. A few talks, remarks can convince any woman to do even the craziest things to make the man she loves happy.

6. Use physical violence

Men are definitely the strongest sex. not even 'stronger'. So they use it to their advantage to get what they want. The wicked, cruel ones bully, threaten and even go ahead to hit ladies black and blue to get what they want.

5. Criticize their women in public

Cruel men criticize and humiliate their women in public places. They often poke fun at the woman or even soundly debase her. especially when the man is with his friends and he thinks the girl is not up to his status. but because she's a mumu in love with him and he can get free chops whenever he wants from her he stil keeps her.

4. They don't disclose their relationship status

Not even the married ones admit they are married. do i still need to 'expanciate'? They don't even wear their wedding rings!!!
My friend truthfully dated a man in Lagos without knowing he was married for months!! Not until the man's wife showed up one day to fight her in public. you can imagine how ashamed and disappointed my friend felt!!!!

3. They demand for sex all the time!!!

Guys, let me tell you a secret - if you ever sleep with a woman and after the show, she complains her p**** hurts, that it feels like its on fire, she Were Intimate wt you just to please you. she wasnt really in the mood.

When a woman is willing, wanting to do it with you, al of her body wants you. it quivers wen you touch her. shes sooooooooooooooooo damn wet!!!!
Yet, wen a woman is not in the mood, these wcked cruel men threaten, curse, swear, scream! they won't let you rest until you give them. then the most useless ones demand you go tru this like 3 tyms a day!! Haba!!!

Thank God i read on MSN that by 2050, there will prostibots - robot ashawos that these cruel men can satisfy themselves with.

2. They test their women

A man will tell a virgin - if you love me, you will give it to me. He knos you are saving it for marriage, for the ryt man, under the right ceiling ( Thanxx Tudaddy). Yet he wants it and he wants it now, that it will prove you really love him. O ga oo!!! This kind of testing in a relationship is indeed cruel and petty.

1. They CHEAT to inspire jealousy

Maybe he's feeling under-appreciated, maybe you've just had a big fight or maybe he just enjoys the tortured look on your face. For whatever reason, guys who cheat obviously with other girls in front of their faithful girlfriends/wives are immature and manipulative.

http://www.lailaikeji.com/2012/04/10-cruel-things-men-do-to-women-remix.html

NB: Copyright Laila Ikeji's Blog. I just originally made up this post right now.

This is wrong, acknowledge the writer's work haba.. include the source of this piece o before putting it on your blog.
Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by honeric01(m): 7:19am On Apr 26, 2012
Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Zenanted(m): 7:37am On Apr 26, 2012
mkpologwu: Do women still play men? Well, only a hen-peck fellow who take them serious! Treat her as Miss/Mrs Nobody and u will never experience heartbreak!!!
When i see guys dat make such complains i feeling like rubbing my shit on their face, Begining of evrythng matters alot ,if u started by been a woose ,dats wat u'll be till the end nomatter how she loves u, build ur relationshp in a courageous and manly way even if she's miss world U WILL STILL BE IN THE DRIVING SEAT.....
Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 26, 2012
FOR ME ITS NOT THAT THEY DONT PICK UP THE PHONE THATS ANNOYING BUT THEY ACTUALLY EXPECT YOU TO KEEP CALLING. SOME START EVEN ACCUSE U OF ABANDONING THEM!!!! WTF!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Phems(m): 8:46am On Apr 26, 2012
mkpologwu: Do women still play men? Well, only a hen-peck fellow who take them serious! Treat her as Miss/Mrs Nobody and u will never experience heartbreak!!!

YOu are the bomb!

Let those who have ears listen.....

A word they say is enough for the wise!
Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by macen(m): 8:56am On Apr 26, 2012
Exactly!
honeric01:

Hehehe, pele o, i hardly ask any girl for numbers, so no one's likely to play this trick on me..

Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 26, 2012
Lol this will never apply to someone like me who has no regard for anyone but himself, God knows how many dates ave cancelled for football talkless of meeting with friends, "I" come first before anyone, maybe except my future wife. cheesy #noemotions
Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Sike(m): 10:01am On Apr 26, 2012
WHO-MEN! I SmH 4 'em.
Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by davida222(m): 11:41am On Apr 26, 2012
phraze: these are women, get used to them, @poster thank you for the insight, nothwithstanding to all my Nigerian Women i love you all.... Lol.. U Gurls Rock! GUYS LEARN TO APPRFCIATE OUR WOMEN, THEY ARE NOT ROBOTS OH! TO ALL THE FEMALES IN THE HOUSE, MUAH!
GOAT LIKE U. Move away frm here.
Re: 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Koolking(m): 11:52am On Apr 26, 2012
Jojo Armani: I totally disagree wit u. Wateva u need to tell her, u will tell her in her face? I guess u dont wanna meet her again or maybe de next time will be by accident again. I dont see anytin wrong askin for a girls number, if she doesnt answer fine, shit happens. Girls are guity of all de 10 cruel tins but not all girls sha.

There is nothing wrong in asking for a girl's number, I agree intoto. I try not to look too desperate by not asking first. If she offers, fine. For the first time meeting, we should be able to savour our interest and weight the worth of meeting again. If that happens we are good to arrange how and when. if she offers her number i wont hesitate to receive. I would not make the first of move of asking in order to be schemed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Coded Runz Girls On Nairaland / Please What To Do If A Married Woman Is In Love With You? / the secret of Female Waist Bead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.