Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

What Are A Lady's Funny Moves? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are A Lady's Funny Moves? (3492 Views)

List Of Bad Sex Moves Nigerian Women Have That Men Hate With Their Lives / She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? / Listen To This Voicenote Of A Romancelander Trying To Woo A Lady...funny! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are A Lady's Funny Moves? by mellow(m): 11:57am On Nov 30, 2007
swiftycool:

Picture Dis!
A fully dressed chick in a micro-mini skirt, sits opposite u
crossing and uncrossing her legs (like sharon stone) till u notice the fact that she aint wearing
no undies under shocked, amazed u look at her face and she just winks and smiles invitingly @ u wink kiss

Now, Except u be Elton john, your john thomas go take over, for the momment cool
i mean , i know ive got a witness in here somewhere!

You can say that again my guy.[/color][color=#990000]
Re: What Are A Lady's Funny Moves? by dada22(m): 11:48am On Dec 11, 2007
hmmmm clears throat,can't speak out, clears throat again,

teach me da moves please!! shocked shocked
Re: What Are A Lady's Funny Moves? by rockiedink(m): 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2007
any other moves?
Re: What Are A Lady's Funny Moves? by cashoggy(f): 9:04am On Dec 14, 2007
@everyone,funny (though nice ) stuffs we have here.Ive laughed and grinned and smiled so tey my colleagues have been wondering 'is she ok?' Having gone through all the above posts, something just came to my mind, can anyone imagine how our grandmothers communicated their desire for sex to our grandfathers in their days? They would naturally feel the need and remember those were days when grandpa might have 2 wives and the 3 of them would sleep in their separate rooms. Even if they slept on the same bed, how do you think gradma would invite grandpa for a 'show'? wink Am listening
Re: What Are A Lady's Funny Moves? by kunle75(m): 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2007
@every landers,
I think its natural to feel that way,its part of our madeup but it will only be on called for if one begin to loose his/her sense of judgement anytime u see anything in skirt or trousers but its good to feel that way within the marriage context.thats my view.
Re: What Are A Lady's Funny Moves? by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 20, 2008
Any more moves? pleeeez. . . . . tongue
can't afford to let ths thread go, ts just too funny
Re: What Are A Lady's Funny Moves? by steaming(f): 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2008
Tell us yours lamidebaby so the thread doesn't die
Re: What Are A Lady's Funny Moves? by cuddly(f): 2:39pm On Feb 20, 2008
This is very funny , lol, grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are A Lady's Funny Moves? by PLC: 3:03pm On Feb 20, 2008
She came in and sat down for 10 minutes and as discussion kept rolling, she came close to the bed where I was and she needed it badly.  The next thing, her hands started moving all over my body but I was not ready.  “Allow me to rest or I will leave the house for you now” I said.  “Leave where? Abeg! she asked back. Then, she forcefully drew my trousers, pull my belt.  “What is this, is it by force?”  I queried.  “Wetin, abeg jo,” she said again.  All my effort to explain how weak I was never entered her ears.  I now punched her but the blow made everything worst. I finally gave up when it was out of control.

So, make no obscure move each time you need it.

1 Like

Re: What Are A Lady's Funny Moves? by cuddly(f): 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2008
And you get ready by force by fire, think I like that , lol, she has her mind made up.
Re: What Are A Lady's Funny Moves? by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 25, 2008
What exactly do you whisper in his ear?

swiftycool:

Come fe nacking rude bouy!  grin grin grin
still the funniest so far cheesy
Re: What Are A Lady's Funny Moves? by SAlUV(f): 7:44am On Jan 11, 2011
When I want him real bad. . . I give him eye contact. . . look at him with my Hot sexy eyes. Get closer to him so I can feel his body, kiss his lips gently, work my way down his neck all the way downtown (manliness). No man can resist a blow-job. After that he’s ready to put it in.

Sometimes I’m more direct. . . I just tell him that I want some and that he should give it to me, plain and simple. I mean its so easy with guys you don’t really need a lot to get it.
Re: What Are A Lady's Funny Moves? by switdick(m): 11:01am On Jan 11, 2011
Lol@topic, poster do you need to say anything? How does your do it?do it the way he does it,OR just touch,smooch,ki§§, and by 'touch' i mean the second man down south!
Re: What Are A Lady's Funny Moves? by patorini(m): 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2011
my girl just places my hand on her ass and giggles. but if i'm asleep i hear this very soft "hoooooneeeeyy" wisper and automatically ""JIMMY BOY"" wakes up before me.
it works like magic everytime.
Re: What Are A Lady's Funny Moves? by Phate07(m): 1:19pm On Jan 11, 2011

Lol @funny moves.
Re: What Are A Lady's Funny Moves? by hollypetex(m): 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2011
notin wer pesin no dey hie 4 dis nairaland, abeg make una no spoil meooooo cos mi mama no go lik am.
Re: What Are A Lady's Funny Moves? by Omolola1(f): 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2011
hmmmmmmn
Re: What Are A Lady's Funny Moves? by 190: 1:37pm On Jan 11, 2011
SAlUV:

When I want him real bad. . . I give him eye contact. . . look at him with my Hot sexy eyes. Get closer to him so I can feel his body, kiss his lips gently, work my way down his neck all the way downtown (manliness). No man can resist a blow-job.[size=20pt] After that he’s ready to put it in.[/size]

Sometimes I’m more direct. . . I just tell him that I want some and that he should give it to me, plain and simple. I mean its so easy with guys you don’t really need a lot to get it.

shocked shocked shocked Put what in, Please explain further angry angry
Re: What Are A Lady's Funny Moves? by Dsense(m): 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2011
OP.
I write it on the table and she gets the msg instantly grin
Re: What Are A Lady's Funny Moves? by SAlUV(f): 4:28pm On Jan 11, 2011
190:

shocked shocked shocked Put what in, Please explain further angry angry

Are u serious? He puts his DI-CK where it belongs. I've been with this guy for a long time so I don't have time to play shy plus its turns him on that I want him as bad as he wants me and am not ashamed to express how I feel. Why make your self suffer when he's right there and can give you what you craving  tongue
Re: What Are A Lady's Funny Moves? by ShyOne(f): 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2011
noooo - no funny moves

i am very verbal - i will shoot an email or a text or call him on the phone and we will bust out laughing and get started - he at me and me at him - we go at it.

it is very enjoyable for both of us. whooopppeee - lololol
Re: What Are A Lady's Funny Moves? by NOIBMUUL(m): 11:36am On Dec 16, 2012
Some moves are quite plain and crystal clear. Like when she's visiting, ignores you as she comes in through the door and heads straight for the bedroom. She start's undressing... and then calls out your name in a bedroom voice 5mins later!
Re: What Are A Lady's Funny Moves? by kandiikane(m): 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2012
LOL! It's actually true.

I do this weird thing where I will raise my leg and put them on his head leaving it there and also stroking his beard.
Re: What Are A Lady's Funny Moves? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2012
my eyes, ears and mind don full. make una no dey carry private info spoil man o

(1) (2) (Reply)

How many partners before marriage? / Must True Love Always End In Marriage? / Pls Advice! I Like Him So Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.