Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,417 members, 7,812,229 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? (5596 Views)

She Doesnt Want Me To Fvck Her After Expensive Date / She doesnt like putting on her pant. / She Doesnt Want To Change Her Surname After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by versashee: 12:40am On Jul 11, 2015
There is this girl I met sometime ans we became friends, we started seeing each other ble ble bleh...

to cut the story short, she was in my room this fateful day, I decided to try my luck, she lay on the bed with me besides her. I started the cuddling which led to kissing her on her forehead, neck, her lips(she did not respond to the kissing) but she was just lying on the bed blushing and closing her eyes tightly.

I toucher her 'softness' and kissed it, still yet no response, I was kind of thinking I was trying to take advantage of her and as a gentle man, I asked her if I was disturbing her and she nodded yes! still blushing and then I stopped. she later stood up to urinate.

before she left, I tried kissing her but she still wouldnt kiss back. she later said;" u re not getting anything from me".

This is my first time ever trying such a thing with a girl, I don't know what her actions mean. she did not push, she did not kiss back, she was just there.

#SHE PROMISED NOT TO COME TO MY PLACE AGAIN AFTER THE INCIDENT. I ASKED HER WHY, SHE SAID I AM SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHY. Why must I suffer?

cc: ishilove
Lalasticlala

cry
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by Karlman: 12:41am On Jul 11, 2015
SHES ALREADY URS

MAKE SURE TO USE CONDOM WHEN THE SOUP IS FINALLY DONE AS IT WOULD SOON

NEXT TIME DONT TALK OR ASK QUESTIONS WHEN IN MIDST OF ACTION JUST GET BUSY UNTIL SHE EITHER REFUSES OUTRIGHTLY OR YIELDS TO YOUR MOVES

10 Likes

Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by haywire1: 12:41am On Jul 11, 2015
Op kindly Re-visit d psychiatric grin grin

#

1 Like

Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by haywire1: 12:42am On Jul 11, 2015
Second plot grin grin grin
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by Cutehector(m): 12:42am On Jul 11, 2015
Tell her to getout..

2 Likes

Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by haywire1: 12:44am On Jul 11, 2015
Cutehector:
Tell her to getout..

Seconded grin grin grin. Tear her slap join grin

2 Likes

Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by Cutehector(m): 12:45am On Jul 11, 2015
haywire1:

Seconded grin grin grin. Tear her slap join grin
no love for firewood...

1 Like

Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by haywire1: 12:46am On Jul 11, 2015
Cutehector:
no love for firewood...

No love for woodfire sef grin

#

1 Like

Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by gracile(f): 12:47am On Jul 11, 2015
boy, you are not moving, simple!
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by Davijunson: 12:48am On Jul 11, 2015
hehehe.... Imagine for her mind now she jes dey think.. 'this guy no know say him mouth dey smell ba'.... lolzzzz jes kidding bro. Maybe she was a guy in her former life... Jes saying.. lolzzz.
infact I no know wetin I dey tok.

1 Like

Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by rumomonga(m): 12:51am On Jul 11, 2015
Karishika
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by ivyT(f): 12:51am On Jul 11, 2015
Premarital sex is of d world

1 Like

Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by versashee: 1:05am On Jul 11, 2015
ivyT:
Premarital sex is of d world

re u not in the world?

1 Like

Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by versashee: 1:07am On Jul 11, 2015
Karlman:
SHES ALREADY URS

MAKE SURE TO USE CONDOM WHEN THE SOUP IS FINALLY DONE AS IT WOULD SOON

NEXT TIME DONT TALK OR ASK QUESTIONS WHEN IN MIDST OF ACTION JUST GET BUSY UNTIL SHE EITHER REFUSES OUTRIGHTLY OR YIELDS TO YOUR MOVES

that day, I wasn't with a condom Sef...

thanks bro. may u never suffer. Amen

1 Like

Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by RICKYMARIO(m): 1:07am On Jul 11, 2015
Cutehector:
no love for firewood...
this won na bamboo o
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by versashee: 1:07am On Jul 11, 2015
Davijunson:
hehehe.... Imagine for her mind now she jes dey think.. 'this guy no know say him mouth dey smell ba'.... lolzzzz jes kidding bro. Maybe she was a guy in her former life... Jes saying.. lolzzz.
infact I no know wetin I dey tok.

I had my bath and brushed before she arrived
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by versashee: 1:08am On Jul 11, 2015
RICKYMARIO:
this won na bamboo o

Lolz...
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by versashee: 1:10am On Jul 11, 2015
haywire1:
Op kindly Re-visit d psychiatric grin grin

#

lol... but why bro?
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by ivyT(f): 1:12am On Jul 11, 2015
versashee:

re u not in the world?
Lack of Understanding
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by versashee: 1:14am On Jul 11, 2015
ivyT:

Lack of Understanding

Dats how people fail exam questions u know...
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by haywire1: 1:15am On Jul 11, 2015
versashee:

lol... but why bro?

Sey No be psychiatric hospital u met Her abi u wan lie make I tear u slap angry angry

#

1 Like

Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by Karlman: 1:24am On Jul 11, 2015
versashee:

that day, I wasn't with a condom Sef...

thanks bro. may u never suffer. Amen
AMEN!

U WELCOME
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by onosprince(m): 1:38am On Jul 11, 2015
This same thing happened to me this week, I even went to pay for an hotel because I didnt want to disturb my room mate, just like your story, she didnt respond. I tried to go further but she didnt allow me to kiss or touch her bobby. After she left, I asked her why, she said we are just friends and not lovers. Well not all girls give it cheaply@ op

1 Like

Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by versashee: 2:20am On Jul 11, 2015
onosprince:
This same thing happened to me this week, I even went to pay for an hotel because I didnt want to disturb my room mate, just like your story, she didnt respond. I tried to go further but she didnt allow me to kiss or touch her bobby. After she left, I asked her why, she said we are just friends and not lovers. Well not all girls give it cheaply@ op

I touched her booby, rubbed her ass with my hand and my head-B. put my hand in her skirt but i did not reach for the Well anyways

1 Like

Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by versashee: 2:21am On Jul 11, 2015
haywire1:

Sey No be psychiatric hospital u met Her abi u wan lie make I tear u slap angry angry

#

well, I forgive u. I believe u re sick and in need of help
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by Afrok(m): 3:05am On Jul 11, 2015
Hmmmm.... Don't worry op, u'll get there with time and more experiences.
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by TemmyWon(f): 4:33am On Jul 11, 2015
She's a Virgin. ask her but she'd probably deny. people don't believe, so Virgins don't admit.@versashee, don't WASTE her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by yorke1: 5:56am On Jul 11, 2015
Next time continue and don't ask her if you are disturbing her. Just keep doing your while she watch you. That's how most girls you trying to get down @ first behave.

NB: Don't ask she question next time.

Best of luck next time when she come visiting.
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 11, 2015
She is not matured.
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by IamLEGEND1: 7:25am On Jul 11, 2015
i no get anything to talk
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by dukum: 7:30am On Jul 11, 2015
versashee:
There is this girl I met sometime ans we became friends, we started seeing each other ble ble bleh...

to cut the story short, she was in my room this fateful day, I decided to try my luck, she lay on the bed with me besides her. I started the cuddling which led to kissing her on her forehead, neck, her lips(she did not respond to the kissing) but she was just lying on the bed blushing and closing her eyes tightly.

I toucher her 'softness' and kissed it, still yet no response, I was kind of thinking I was trying to take advantage of her and as a gentle man, I asked her if I was disturbing her and she nodded yes! still blushing and then I stopped. she later stood up to urinate.

before she left, I tried kissing her but she still wouldnt kiss back. she later said;" u re not getting anything from me".

This is my first time ever trying such a thing with a girl, I don't know what her actions mean. she did not push, she did not kiss back, she was just there.

#SHE PROMISED NOT TO COME TO MY PLACE AGAIN AFTER THE INCIDENT. I ASKED HER WHY, SHE SAID I AM SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHY. Why must I suffer?

cc: ishilove
Lalasticlala

cry

If at all na true u dey talk,u never hear of stop it i like it?from all u said she was game, if she wasn't she wlda stopped u frm the get go.abi u think say na every gal go show u e wild side on ur first try?next time get the mood right b4 u strt
Re: She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean? by kuuljay(m): 7:32am On Jul 11, 2015
op is a big learner most naija babes wants you to wrestle to even remove pant before you nack, their shallow reasoning is that they did not willingly give you, that gurl you Are talking about is already disappointed in you for not finishing the task.i don get babe wey anytime she visits I must tear the pant and bra before I enter and at the end na me go dey beg say I don tire grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexy Lady Expose How She Padded Her Bumbum To Look Curvyspark Controversy / What Will You Do If She Finally Agrees To Come Over And This Happened (pics). / Lizzo Shows Off Her Curvaceous Behind In Revealing Thong Workout Set While Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.