Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

# What's The Most Expensive Thing You Can Buy For Your Girlfriend / Boyfriend ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / # What's The Most Expensive Thing You Can Buy For Your Girlfriend / Boyfriend ?? (2105 Views)

What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? / What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

# What's The Most Expensive Thing You Can Buy For Your Girlfriend / Boyfriend ?? by LordIllegal(m): 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
Love, romance and dating in the Nigerian context comes in a very different light, guys are usually groomed to be breadwinners right from the time of dating (except for very few cases), the girl expectedly make demands from time to time. Demands can range from going out for the weekend, local shopping spree at shoprite, shopping for food stuffs, money for makeup or brazilian air, vacation to Dubai/London/Paris/Turkey, new car, plot of land, rental accommodation, new house and so on depending on the guy's financial muscle, as a guy, it is usually a let down if you cant meet your girls demand (you choose her in the first instance!) but to be honest on here, as a true Nairalander, what is the most expensive thing you can ever buy for your woman ?? grin

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Re: # What's The Most Expensive Thing You Can Buy For Your Girlfriend / Boyfriend ?? by mooremedia: 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2014
t
Re: # What's The Most Expensive Thing You Can Buy For Your Girlfriend / Boyfriend ?? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2014
Agege bread

1 Like

Re: # What's The Most Expensive Thing You Can Buy For Your Girlfriend / Boyfriend ?? by KingTom(m): 4:51pm On Nov 08, 2014
Mondisweets:
Agege bread
angry
Re: # What's The Most Expensive Thing You Can Buy For Your Girlfriend / Boyfriend ?? by KingTom(m): 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2014
I go buy carton of indoming grin
Re: # What's The Most Expensive Thing You Can Buy For Your Girlfriend / Boyfriend ?? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
KingTom:

angry
you dont like agege bread?
Re: # What's The Most Expensive Thing You Can Buy For Your Girlfriend / Boyfriend ?? by LordIllegal(m): 7:49pm On Nov 08, 2014
I will buy golden pad for her shocked shocked
Re: # What's The Most Expensive Thing You Can Buy For Your Girlfriend / Boyfriend ?? by LordIllegal(m): 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
KingTom:
I go buy carton of indoming grin

So, she likes indomie ??
Re: # What's The Most Expensive Thing You Can Buy For Your Girlfriend / Boyfriend ?? by adonbilivit: 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2014
postinor
Re: # What's The Most Expensive Thing You Can Buy For Your Girlfriend / Boyfriend ?? by Kunleskey(m): 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
I go buy her My love and sweet kiss
Re: # What's The Most Expensive Thing You Can Buy For Your Girlfriend / Boyfriend ?? by KingTom(m): 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
Mondisweets:
you dont like agege bread?
I love it but you forgot to add eggs grin
Re: # What's The Most Expensive Thing You Can Buy For Your Girlfriend / Boyfriend ?? by KingTom(m): 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2014
LordIllegal:

So, she likes indomie ??
Yes cool
Re: # What's The Most Expensive Thing You Can Buy For Your Girlfriend / Boyfriend ?? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2014
KingTom:

I love it but you forgot to add eggs grin
agege bread and eggs then grin
Re: # What's The Most Expensive Thing You Can Buy For Your Girlfriend / Boyfriend ?? by KingTom(m): 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
Mondisweets:
agege bread and eggs then grin
Thank you my sweet grin
Re: # What's The Most Expensive Thing You Can Buy For Your Girlfriend / Boyfriend ?? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2014
KingTom:

Thank you my sweet grin
you are welcome
Re: # What's The Most Expensive Thing You Can Buy For Your Girlfriend / Boyfriend ?? by SkinnyDude(m): 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2014
bra and pant
Re: # What's The Most Expensive Thing You Can Buy For Your Girlfriend / Boyfriend ?? by Anwasia(m): 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
For me to publicly say she is my girlfriend is an expensive gift.
Re: # What's The Most Expensive Thing You Can Buy For Your Girlfriend / Boyfriend ?? by LordIllegal(m): 2:30am On Nov 09, 2014
# Wicked Comments.

(1) (Reply)

6 Signs That She Loves You / Catholic Church Finally Endorse Divorce / Finally Chidimma Ekile Admits She's In Love With... Checkout Their Cute Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.