Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! (24756 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage / She Desperately Want Me Back After She Broke My Heart Beyond Repair. / How To Really Say When A Guy Is Dieing For You - Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by 2sex(m): 7:17pm On May 15, 2015
nitrogen:
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
I haff died with laughter. 2sexy, please visit Dr lawrence o
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy NitrogenPeroxide
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by lordmahatra2: 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
I can relate with lovers who are in the DARKEST times of their

relationships because I've been there and trust me, it's a VERY BAD place

to be. I was facing challenges in my relationship for close to two

years.It was full of chaos,heartbreaks and tears.I loved my man and

didn't want to lose him because we had a son and a daughter

together.Nearly gave up on the relationship,till my best friend came

across Dr lord mahatra.I gave him a try and contacted him.He assured me

that the problem would be solved.True to his words my husband came back

to his senses.Words can't explain my feelings.Dr lord mahatra was a

blessing.Serenedipity.Sunshine knocked on our door.Their was warmth.My

husband now makes me feel like the only woman in the world.On valentines

day he bought me a car with a bouquet of roses to reassure me of his

undying love.Thank you Dr lord mahatra. In my bid to help out people in

dying need of help urgently in the worst cases of issues of relationship,

Dr lord mahatra contact is stated below:

Email: lordmahatraspelltemple@gmail.com OR Call +2348109338488

Name: mellissa

Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by Elenaderi: 4:04am On Jun 21, 2015
My name is Elena Deri. I am from Canada, I have great joy in me as i am writing this testimony about the great man called Dr. Trust When my lover left me i never taught that i will be able to get him back after all he has put me through, But i am so happy that after the interference of Dr. Trust i was able to get my lover back after 48hours and i can proudly to say, that who ever need help in getting there lover back should contact Dr. Trust on these contact details below Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com for proper understanding of what i have just witness. And i promise that he will help you as he help me. or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast call +2348156885231

Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by Lucaperry3: 10:06am On Jul 24, 2015
I read some testimonies about a love spell caster by Dr.Trust on how he has helped lots of people in bringing back their ex lovers within 48hours, Sincerely I was just thinking if that was real and if this man could really help bring back my lover whom I love so much. I decided to contact him because I love my boyfriend very much and we have been apart for a couple of months I really missed him so much, I have tried all other means to get him back but couldn’t.I contacted Dr.Trust and he told me that my ex will come back to me in the next 48 hours,Dr.Trust released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. My ex is now back to me again.As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up.All thanks goes to Dr.Trust for the excessive work that he has done for me by helping me to get back with my ex boyfriend. I would like to drop Dr.Trust mail address and hope you see this testimony and contact him if you have a lover that you really want back so badly, His mail: Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com all call him +2348156885231. Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast

Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by mariajohan2: 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
My name is Maria Johan from Malaysia. My boyfriend left me a month ago and he was leaving with another woman who is 10 years older than him,i feel like my life is completely over. I read over the internet how a spell caster have help several people to get there love back. I have been depress for the past one month and what i need is to get him back and live with him happily. so i decided to give it a try so i contacted the spell caster called Dr.Trust and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell which i use to get my boyfriend back and now my life is complete and both of us are very happy with the relationship. and i am throughly grateful to this man,his contact email is ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com Thank you very much and i am extremely greatful Tel: +2348156885231.And there is know evil attach to his spell.it will only make your relationship very stronger. Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast

Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by GoforthJoan: 4:57am On Apr 23, 2016
Hello friends, an awesome and amazing testimony about a Great spell caster
i really love to share. My name is Goforth Joan from the United States.
Getting my Husband back is what i least expected and could never imagine. I
and my Husband have been married for four years and we have been living
happily but all of a sudden He changed completely and turned away from me
and i never knew what was going on, i tried to ask Him but He refused to
tell me what the problem is, and as time went on He sought for a divorce. I
was so worried and confused, and i did all my possible best to get Him back
but it was all in vain and i thought all hope was lost, and during my
search for a way out, a friend of mine who had similar problem told me
about a great spell caster called Dr CHIKALA who helped her to solve her
problem. I never use to believe in spell casting in my entire life because
i never thought it will work but i tried to give this man a chance and to
my greatest surprise, He did his work and it yielded a positive result and
i was able to get my Husband back. Even after the spell caster did his
work, i discovered that my Husband fell so much in love with me unlike
before. This spell casting isn't brain washing but he opened up His eyes to
see how much i love and needed Him, and now i am a happy Woman again and do
not know what to do for this Great spell caster and so i am using this
opportunity to tell anyone having similar problem to visit him on
drchikala@gmail.com just tell Him your problems and He will help you
because He is so real and powerful. Once again thank you Dr CHIKALA and may
your gods always reward you for your good deeds.
You can reach Him via His email drchikala@gmail.com or via His mobile
number +2347050268544

He is also specialized in all kind of spell castling such as:
1. Getting your lover or husband back.
2. Spiritual bulletproof
3. Training
4. Money spell
5. Long life spell.
6. Prosperity spell
7. Protection spell
8. Get a job spell.
9. Becoming a manager spell.
10. Get a huge loan without paying any fee spell.
11. Getting your scam money back.
12. Child spell
13. Pregnancy spell
14. Freedom spell
15. Love spell
16, vanishing spell.
17. Invisible human spell.
18. Success or pass spell.
19. Marriage spell
20. Avenging spell
21. Popularity spell
22. Killing spell
23. Cancer spell
24. Supernatural power spell.
25. Madness spell
26. Free house loan spell.
27. Production spell of films and movie.
28. Hiv/aids spell
29. Tuberculosis spell
30. Loose weight and body spell.
gambling spell and lot more.

contact him now and your problem will be solved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts / Cruel Things Men Do To Women / Top 10 Love Words U'll Love 2 Hear Ur Man Or Babe Tell U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.