Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! (24732 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage / She Desperately Want Me Back After She Broke My Heart Beyond Repair. / How To Really Say When A Guy Is Dieing For You - Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by Abbylynn: 4:21am On Aug 01, 2016
OMG!!! I am so proud and happy to be out here sharing this remarkable, awesome and extraordinary review of your work Dr. Zaba. I just can't believe this now my ex Husband is really back to me on his knees presenting a ruby rose begging me to take him back and he was feeling regretful and sorry for leaving me and for causing me pains after the divorce which occurred last year. And this whole miracle happened after i ordered an urgent 24hours Dr.Zaba powerful spell which he cast on me and my husband. Sir I am the happiest woman today in this whole wide world. Dr. Zaba you really did it..Yes.. Its a miracle and everlasting pleasure and cheerfulness for me and my family today.. I am so happy now and i dont know how much to convey my thankfulness and appreciation to you sir. And to the whole world, contact him if you need urgent help now because its guaranteed that he will help you. website http://zaba24hoursspell.wixsite.com/zabaspell or email him Zaba24hoursspell@yahoo.com call +1 (978) 290-5206
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by luminouz(m): 1:53am On Oct 26, 2016
2sexy:
Back in 2008, I was a TYPICAL MAGA,MUGU 90... I would call this girl almost everday,
hardly said no to her request,
I bought a phone,paid courier fee, bought new line and recharge card...

I would send her money from the little I have (despite that, the ediot would say how much did I send to her sef? Money that gets finished when she had to transport to her bank) shuo? I B YA PAPA?

Anyway, she wouldn't even allow me kiss her or touch,especially when she started seeing one guy whom she claimed loves her and that he buys her things. She was completely overwhelmed by this guy. Sometime I would call and she would sound so rude...

This went on till the guy F.U.CKED her. She later cried that she lost her virginity to the guy. She pleaded and wanted to see me after a few months of having sex with the other guy and I allowed her and right in my eyes another guy(her ex as I found out) took her out at about 8pm and she wasn't back till after 10pm. I called but she wasn't picking my calls but when she did, she said sorry and that she would explain when she gets back. The guy didn't even give her a dime... I still gave her 4500 as t fair back to Portharcourt where she schooled and I never sexed her. . .

That was what lead me to end the relationship.

Fast forward to this present day, she desperately want me back. . . All the guys had used and dumped her and the last time I saw her, I read frustration and regret written all over her. I believe she had been paid back in her own coin for what she did to me.

Though she had pleaded for forgiveness over the phone and I told her I have forgiven her and out the blue, she was begging me again. Well, I smiled and told her its no big deal.

Anyway, I was at the park with her and she was talking to me but I could hardly look at her and I guessed she sensed that I probably still had that issue in mind that was what prompted her to start apologizing(apologies after 3 years) funny!

My guy I no fit look her face o. The face no good to look at all.

Did I say she once said I wasn't handsome when I asked her about my looks?

Story don change. . . At the park, she could stop looking at me and after much talk she asked if I had become a yahoo guy(possibly because of my outfit and looks-bobo don fine na)but me I no gree look her for face o o o. Why? Her looks isn't any interesting anymore,looking old and with black spots of dead pimples all over her face. What happened to this girl? I honestly don't know.

Infact, in order to make myself comfortable, I had to look for a clean chick to stair at just to feed my hungry eyes.

No she is acting nice, now she read to do anything, even a BJ(so I sensed) but its TOO LATE! Am gone for good!

The thing is start today, me I no dey spend money on girl o o o. This days, I would prefer to walk into a fast food joint alone, eat to my satisfaction and walk out, yeah thats what I do. I do that often compared to the days when I used to starve myself because of one daughter of eve.

Yeah. . . The experience really made me to hide the good part of me and I had to mixed it with a little baditude. Lol. Nah. .. I can't date a girl anymore without f.u.c.king her. That era don pass. . . No more mister nice guy cos ova 70% of Nigeria girls don't like a mr nice guy.

Infact, I tried being nice with another girl and was calling her often with attention to go with, before I knew it, I started noticing some silly attitude from her. I had to cut off from her and never called in four good months! Only for her to flash me but I never called. She flashed 3days then called me one day and was saying blah blah she's missing me. Heck! Who told her I needed someone to say that to me? A typical example of giving a naija girl too much attention and she ends up mis-behaving.

Am just saying this to help some guys out there. Learn and Never form mugu Like I did o o o. A word is enuf 4d wise(maybe 4d MUGU)
Guy u super make sense! Though there are still good girls sha..dou very few!
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by NaomiTaylor: 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2016
My heart was crushed in early April this year 2015 and my marriage and Love life was completely muddled and broken down. I was so heart broken and i needed to put an end to the imbroglio that has affected my marriage for the past nine months because i and my kids needed my husband to be back home this Christmas. I knew fully well that I must learn to love myself before anything else and i knew he was meant for me with no doubt, because when we first met till after 14 years of our marriage, he was there for me. After our divorce, without a shadow of a doubt I do feel completely off balance and i was living each day with no direction and very little actual presence of myself, I felt like I was on auto pilot and I was wasting day after day all in pains.. And as of April 30th, he started bringing in all the lies, the other women, etc. I knew I married for bigger reasons so I hope its just the fog of our issues that brought in the uncertainty. I always liked to keep an open mind, because ultimately, I just wanted everything to be ok with the 3 of us (my son my husband and myself) And Its has not been easy after all the times he's left. I just didn't want to keep falling deeper into the wrong direction. My divorce totally went into default in October. I was totally frustrated and i needed help from an online spell caster which Dr LaLa rendered to me completely. Finally I am writing this testimony to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you Dr Lala for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing him back to me in just 48 hours of your powerful spell casting, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back this October. Its an Amazing experience i had with Dr Lala. His Email: drlalaspelltemple@outlook.com.. His Website: http://drlalaspelltemple.wixsite.com/dr-lala. you can also call him on his telephone number +1 6692213962
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by LauraFuller: 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hello i am Laura Fuller i live in united state ,I am out here to spreed this good news to the entire world on how i got my ex love back.I was going crazy when my love left me for another girl last month,But when i meet a friend that introduce me to DR LALA the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to DR LALA about how my ex love left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,In the next 2 days,My love called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my love called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in my desired company were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact DR LALA at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct on: drlalaspelltemple@outlook.com or drlalaspelltemple1@gmail.com or his website on http://drlalaspelltemple.wixsite.com/dr-lala. You can also call his mobile number +16692213962. And get your problems solve like me.
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by anitawilliams: 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
i never for once thought i could be able to say this or share how much joy i feel with the world. I live in Dallas. i had dealt with this since i had my last child. my joy of motherhood had been held because the doctor had told me that my son had incurrable disease and he had to live on drugs all his life.it would come at times and release some times too all the other doctor have not be able to cure him permanently. it is my friend in stacey that bring me to meeet doctor zanzin. so i known stacey for long time ago and she is my best friend, she came to me and told me that there is a way to cure my son of his disease and my son will be free permanently from that ailment but i quickly followed her and i met doctor zanzin. my god this man is amazing because he did something that had made me see a second way of life he did not even collect money from me untill he has finished treating my son, infact i never meet somebody like doctor zanzin before in my life. he helped me cure my son and he has since then never had any attack from disease. i really would want the wold to not only know how powerful doctor zanzin is but also to help me to thank him for helping me know what happiness feels like once again. i think this is opportunity for anybody that have any problem to also contact doctor zanzin for you to be happy and free of whatever disease that holds you captive. contact doctor zanzin at drzanzinspellcaster@gmail.com.
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by truetestimony: 5:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
my name is gregor calvin i am from usa. i want to use this medium to thank doctor zanzin for what he did for me, i cannot forget in a hurry how he helped me to heal my daughter of her ailment. Five years ago my wife put to bed a bouncing baby girl, we called her stephanie.our baby had this ailment unknown to us which is recurrent and has a specific period it comes and goes again for another time only to return at its period again, at first me and my wife thought it was part of the growing up stages but when my daughter became three going on four it became clear that she had issues of brain. i was devastated and did not know what to do because i have spent quite a vey huge sum since we started noticing and it was confirmed by a medical psycologist this to come to an end but it kept coming at it's time. I met doctor zanzin through a friend whom he have also helped solve some very sensitive issues and doctor zanzin told me that it would go well and my daughter will not experience a brain problem again, then he told me it would be over in one week and somehow it is a miracle because i have no other way of describing what happened to my daughter. i can only tell you that it was written all over her that she have been cured of her brain problem and also in her actions and speech too, and that was how she became free of this ailment up till date and my daughter is 5years old now and it has all remained normal,we took her for a test and it was confirmed by the doctor that she is clear of her brain issue. all thanks to doctor zanzin who have helped me cure my daughter permanently. this is also an opportunity for those people who face different problems or issues to contact doctor zanzin and tell him what problem you are facing and i know because i am a first hand benefactor of his good works, that he will help you with the solution to your problem. you can contact doctor zanzin at drzanzinspellcaster@gmail.com.
i think the solution to a problem is knowing the right person to meet and tell.
Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by nichelleharris8: 12:48am On Jan 12, 2023
I am Nichelle harris by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(4) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address (foreverspellcast49@gmail.com), have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.BOB  His email: foreverspellcast49@gmail.com
CALL/ WHATSAPP; +2349153314547

Re: My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! by Omaefe(m): 10:07am On Jan 12, 2023
Guy, she don go read one book, HOW TO FINISH YU KPATA KPATA.
i pity yu no come complain ooooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? / Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts / Temperament N Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.