Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja (40877 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu And Wife, Elizabeth, At Thisday Awards (pic) / American Anthem Announced Before Nigeria’s At THISDAY Awards / Another Bomb Blast At ThisDay Office In Kaduna, 10 Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by gegee(m): 11:57am On Apr 26, 2012
God na wa o! wetin ordinary man wey dey work for thisday office do this wicked people na
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Rhino5dm: 11:57am On Apr 26, 2012
Leave GEJ out of this!!

fork adict:
No let God judge the sentimental and tribalistic things that voted for the cpward as their presido
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by forkadict(m): 11:59am On Apr 26, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Leave GEJ out of this. Fool

Ok. So who should be dragged into it? Fork Addict? You see how you reason? We have a massive security challenge in naija and someone called on the Chief security officer of the nation and you ask him to leave the CSO out of it? SMH
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by crackhouse(m): 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2012
Bawss1: OK now we will see how effective the cameras they installed are. Identifying the culprits shouldn't be hard.
which camera? Is it the one that is on standby?. The last time i checked, that CCTV project was suspended as a result of what i don't know. So, as i am typing this now, i am very sure that stuff ain't working yet.
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Rhino5dm: 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2012
Is GEJ also responsible for your low IQ? Abeg free the man.

fork adict:

Ok. So who should be dragged into it? Fork Addict? You see how you reason? We have a massive security challenge in naija and someone called on the Chief security officer of the nation and you ask him to leave the CSO out of it? SMH

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by routsz: 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2012
its close to my office too.

Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by oluoma1: 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2012
Hav u people forgotten that ''OBAMA'' of America in last week said dat Boko haram are planning to visit Abj. Now e don't happen, what a rubbish.
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by onyengbu: 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2012
fork adict:
No let God judge the sentimental and tribalistic things that voted for the cpward as their presido

i voted and will still vote for him if all you guys can offer is BUHARI.

Tufiakwa! I will vote Al Mustapha 200 times before Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by rasputinn(m): 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2012
^^^
Heard one person dead.....so far

We shall overcome this
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by joanana(f): 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2012
Its true! God save us from this boko guys . My colleague in Abuja branch just confirmed the report, its close to their office!!! She said shes outside the office as we speak!! Father save ur Children cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by iykay4455(m): 12:05pm On Apr 26, 2012
onye_ngbu*:

i voted and will still vote for him if all you guys can offer is BUHARI.

Tufiakwa! I will vote Al Mustapha 200 times before Buhari!

All these attacks is just to pave way for Buhari in 2015.That bigot will never rule this country

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by crackhouse(m): 12:05pm On Apr 26, 2012
Bombings has been going in naija for a long time now. I wonder why this one looks different, is it because it happened in Abuja?.
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Daunashamed(m): 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2012
Can anyone confirm the this day plast in kaduna too?
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Beaf1: 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2012
Thisday Newspaper offices in Abuja and Kaduna the same day and almost same time.
= Boko-Politics-Haram

Has Thisday paper reported any sensitive news about Boko guys lately? We need to know
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 26, 2012
TOOOOOOOO BAD!
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Eazeee(m): 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2012
ismhab: Boko boyz @ work, where are soldiers that are on duty in abuja streets?

i guess deY hav all been moved 2 Ojota in Lagos 2 prevent any protest by d SNG

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by xcitedjay(m): 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2012
Jonathan's administration hasn't succeeded in achieving anything meaningful, just making empty promises.
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by maxuella: 12:11pm On Apr 26, 2012
he dat kills with sword must surely die by sword. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Rhino5dm: 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2012
This line of thought is exactly what they want you to believe and you are believing. Wise up!

This is just another politcal twist and has nothing to do with GEJ. By the way, am a "rabid" hater of GEJ style of governance.

xcitedjay: Jonathan's administration hasn't succeeded in achieving anything meaningful, just making empty promises.
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 26, 2012
This is definitely not boko haram. tongue
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by koolkamzzy(m): 12:15pm On Apr 26, 2012
This is serious. I remember few days ago, the American Embassy gave a warning about an imminent Bomb blast in the Nation's Capital city but the Security Agent and the office of the President dismissed the report and said there's nothing to Panic about, and now it has happened. Only Godknows the next location to be attacked. #God is truly watching#
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Beaf1: 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2012
All the imbe'ciles saying we should leave GEJ out of this, i really pity you. Not to worry, now that the blasts are happening some fews kilometers away from Aso Rock i guess there is no need asking the Retardeen to act.Nonsense!!
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Paulray: 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Leave GEJ out of this!!

So who are you expecting to tackle Boko Haram....My Grand father? If GEJ is not fit..he should step down...Chikena
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2012
When will our government become more sincere by bringing the people behind all these nefarious/satanic acts to book ? Where there is endemic of corruptions, justice and sanity can never prevail . Blood of innocent citizens are being shed everyday. Live has no value again in this country ! Omashe oooo

Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Coefficient(m): 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2012
The US predicted rightly..Which way Nigeria?
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by jummy05: 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2012
Nigeria is too old to have Jonathan as the president.Jonathan,i beg u ,please resign because you and sambo are just powerless,idealeas,actoinless and brainless to put the Nigeria's affairs right.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by linkin8k(m): 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2012
Don't get what GEJ got to do with this? Please stop derailing the topic.

More info please
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by oluoma1: 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2012
''Mission accomplished'' Obama in his speech last week said dat Boko haram are planning to bomb Abj. Now here is d news, am asking how did he know abt it. Nawaooo...may God help us.
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Rhino5dm: 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2012
I have just been tested positive to malaria parasite and I think GEJ is equally responsible. Dude, why are you soo daft? shocked

Paulray:

So who are you expecting to tackle Boko Haram....My Grand father? If GEJ is not fit..he should step down...Chikena
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by beafroast: 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2012
maxuella: he dat kills with sword must surely die by sword. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
....and enuf-abundant-plenty pipl go don kpai b4 den.
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2012
After all dt old fool lawal keita said it dt dis country wil b ungovernable if GEJ wins d 2011 electns, so dis is it! Dis bombins r jst political bt God is watching
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Jeovy(m): 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2012
This is shocking, with all the securities in thisday office.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soldiers Storm Kogi To Stop Fulani Herdsmen Vs Farmers Clashes(pics) / Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? / Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.