Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja (40878 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu And Wife, Elizabeth, At Thisday Awards (pic) / American Anthem Announced Before Nigeria’s At THISDAY Awards / Another Bomb Blast At ThisDay Office In Kaduna, 10 Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by deleo16(m): 12:34am On Apr 27, 2012
ovo4u: All because of 71 virgins embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed still one of the reasons I hate muslim. mess you all. How I wish one can wipe all this moda F. off this earth , then the world will be a beautiful place. cry cry
this didnt start now both d one home and foreign sucide bombing when some cabal or country because of their selfish reason,they push this sucide bomber to the wall before retaliating well two wrong to make a right thou.and there is no war between muslim and christian somebody using this to cause hatred, our president was warn 2 years ago about this .
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by deleo16(m): 12:37am On Apr 27, 2012
shymmex: Everyone keeps shying away from the problems.

The real problems affecting Nigeria are: poverty, corruption, and inequality. Boko haram is a non-issue - there won't be boko haram, if those youths had a future. Something to aspire to in life, and a reason to be alive.

Are those people looting the bomb scene boko haram as well??

Nigeria is a failed state, period.
well spoken and the question we should ask is when america gives out an alarm about bokharam the next thing it would happen?
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by supremebeing09: 12:41am On Apr 27, 2012
[quote author=Okija_juju]

I sy blame God because he has the absolute power to stop these things and decides to turn a blind eye. Atleast that what the bible and churches have made us to believe. And these bombers are motivated by the believe that he has a paradise of gold, wine and virgin women waiting for them at on the other side.

LISTEN TO YOURSELF!!! YOU SAY GOD BECAUSE HE HAS THE ABSOLUTE POWER TO STOP THESE THINGS AND DECIDES TO TURN A BLIND EYE?!!! PERHAPS YOU WERE BORN YESTERDAY. SEEING AS YOU'RE VERY RELIGIOUS, I'M SURE YOU'VE HEARD THE SAYING, "HEAVEN HELP THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES". NEXT TIME YOU SIT AN EXAM, PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER TO STUDY. FAST AND PRAY. MAYBE GOD'S WRITING WILL APPEAR LIKE THE WRITING ON THE BLOODY WALL TO PROVIDE YOU WITH ANSWERS.

THIS SHOWS THE LEVEL OF COMPLACENCY IN NIGERIA. WE'VE BECOME RELIANT ON RELIGION COMMON SENSE HAS FAILED TO PREVAIL ON MANY OCCASIONS. PITY. PITY.. PITY...

FINALLY, Bleep THE BOMBERS' BELIEF. WHETHER THEY BELIEVE THERE WILL BE STRIPPERS AND MERCEDES BENZ AND ROLLS ROYCE PHANTOMS AND GOLD AND PALM WINE OR KUNU OR ZOBO IN PARADISE... THAT'S BY THE WAY. WE SHOULDN'T BE FIGHTING OR WORRYING ABOUT THEIR BELIEFS BUT THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR ACTIONS ON THE NATION AND THE PREVENTION OF SUCH ACTS.

I'M VERY SURE GOD TURNED A BLIND EYE BECAUSE YOU PROBABLY FORGOT TO WASH HIS CLOTHES, STRAIGHTEN HIS HAIR AND POLISH HIS SANDALS.

GET REAL!!!
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by supremebeing09: 1:20am On Apr 27, 2012
deleo16:
this didnt start now both d one home and foreign sucide bombing when some cabal or country because of their selfish reason,they push this sucide bomber to the wall before retaliating well two wrong to make a right thou.and there is no war between muslim and christian somebody using this to cause hatred, our president was warn 2 years ago about this .

WHAT WAS THAT?
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by supremebeing09: 1:22am On Apr 27, 2012
ovo4u: All because of 71 virgins embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed still one of the reasons I hate muslim. mess you all. How I wish one can wipe all this moda F. off this earth , then the world will be a beautiful place. cry cry

WISHES, WISHES AND MORE WISHES!!! RATHER THAN PROCLAIMING YOUR HATRED TOWARDS MUSLIMS AND ISLAM, YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT SUICIDE BOMBERS TARGET THEIR OWN TOO. MAYBE YOU SHOULD LOOK UP THE WORD "TERRORISM". IT'S MORE THAN SUICIDE BOMBING MY FRIEND. IT'S AN ACT OF INSTILLING FEAR INTO GOVERNMENTS AND CITIZENS OF A GIVEN NATION THROUGH VARIOUS ACTS OF VIOLENCE. IN THE UK, THERE IS THE TERRORISM ACT AND THAT DOES NOT SOLELY COVER SUICIDE BOMBING (YES, THE UK AND NIGERIA ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS BUT AT LEAST YOU GET MY POINT).TERRORISTS COULDN'T CARE LESS WHO THEY HURT IN ORDER TO GET THEIR MESSAGES ACROSS.

LIKE I SAID, RELIGION HAS MADE US DUMBER THAN EVER. A CHRISTIAN IS A CHRISTIAN, A MUSLIM IS A MUSLIM, EVEN A PAGAN IS A PAGAN. RELIGION IS NOT THE ISSUE.

"UNITED WE STAND. DIVIDED WE FALL". LET'S WORK TOGETHER TO RESOLVE THE ISSUES FACING NIGERIA, NOT POINT FINGERS AT THE ALLEGED PERPETRATORS OF SUCH ATROCITIES.

THINK SMART!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by supremebeing09: 1:52am On Apr 27, 2012
shymmex: Everyone keeps shying away from the problems.

The real problems affecting Nigeria are: poverty, corruption, and inequality. Boko haram is a non-issue - there won't be boko haram, if those youths had a future. Something to aspire to in life, and a reason to be alive.

Are those people looting the bomb scene boko haram as well??

Nigeria is a failed state, period.

THAT'S MORE LIKE IT! WELL SAID. THIS IS A BIG CHANGE FROM "GOD HELP US", "GOD...GOD...GOD..."

NIGERIA IS A FAILED STATE INDEED. HER CITIZENS CONTINUE TO FOLD THEIR ARMS, WAITING FOR THAT FRIDAY/SUNDAY TO COME SO THEY CAN GO TO THE MOSQUE/CHURCH AND YELL OUT "GOD, ALLAH, GOD, ALLAH, GOD, ALLAH..."

MAYBE IF THE CITIZENS OF THE ARAB SPRING COUNTRIES SAT IN THEIR ROOMS AND YELLED OUT TO GOD OR ALLAH WITHOUT TAKING PROMINENT ACTION, THEIR LEADERS WOULD HAVE BEEN TOUCHED BY EITHER GOD OR ALLAH, DOING THE RIGHT THING WITHOUT FIERCE OPPOSITION. RELIGION ASIDE, THEY BELIEVED IN THEIR MISSION, THEIR TOGETHERNESS AND THEIR FAITH (YES, FAITH; NOT RELIGION) WHICH ENABLED THEM TOPPLE THEIR LEADERS.

I GUESS THIS IS DIFFERENT WITH NIGERIANS.

GOD HELP US INDEED!!! RATHER IRONIC embarassed embarassed
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by deleo16(m): 4:56am On Apr 27, 2012
supremebeing09:

WHAT WAS THAT?

am on point dont get ur self confused these people were normal peaceful people just like u and i before they form group of terrorist, was it like this 30 years ago? NO so how did terrorism start around the world? where people will form group just to destroy life something trigger something .and all that was due to greed and selfishness,corruption,poverty by some cabal in nigeria and the popular world power(U.S) . but two wrong dont make a right. so they the govt should find a solution to it cause it is a terrible thing.
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by deleo16(m): 5:35am On Apr 27, 2012
[quote author=supremebeing09]

THAT'S MORE LIKE IT! WELL SAID. THIS IS A BIG CHANGE FROM "GOD HELP US", "GOD...GOD...GOD..."

NIGERIA IS A FAILED STATE INDEED. HER CITIZENS CONTINUE TO FOLD THEIR ARMS, WAITING FOR THAT FRIDAY/SUNDAY TO COME SO THEY CAN GO TO THE MOSQUE/CHURCH AND YELL OUT "GOD, ALLAH, GOD, ALLAH, GOD, ALLAH..."

[color=#990000]MAYBE IF THE CITIZENS OF THE ARAB SPRING COUNTRIES SAT IN THEIR ROOMS AND YELLED OUT TO GOD OR ALLAH WITHOUT TAKING PROMINENT ACTION, THEIR LEADERS WOULD HAVE

there is no way we would not still call that same God in this issue, he knows everthing ,the truth is not taking neccesary action and only hoping to God won,t solve the issue alone. so it should be both God and Action together.
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by GboyegaD(m): 5:47am On Apr 27, 2012
This is very pathethic. Nigeria is on fire and the best I hear about GEJ is people advising him to go for 2nd term. Anyways, much is not expected from him in this regard since he has promised we have to live by it. They are fast getting to his compound perhaps, that is why he said the Boko Haram menace will end in June cos he knows that is the time they will bomb Aso Rock.
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by umunna(f): 6:32am On Apr 27, 2012
http://untoldigbonews..co.uk/ ....... Igbo man suspect in Kaduna? come to owerri and see how many Hausa men that looks and speaks Igbo
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Olaolufred(m): 8:34am On Apr 27, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
@Olaolufred.

Here you go!

www.nairaland.com/762548/boko-haram-full-package

atleast some of us aren't that lazy to make little contributions to the country. All am saying is apply logic and put all options on table. I refrained in making hasty conclusions, even though I understand boko haram more than many posters shouting blindly.

SOLUTION:
1. This may not be best option for others as, we always view situation differently. Personally, I think the best way to arrest this menace is by infiltrating the group by our intelligent community. Sponsoring under-cover agents to join the movement. This will enable the government be on top of the situation with both informant supplying pieces and traces of information. Very cost effective and less causalities. The use of force can only harden the minds of the retar.ded members.

2. The government can dialogue with the group, but not APPEAL or BEG!. When you start begging or appealing to radicals or terrorist then, be ready to face foolish and un-imaginable demands continually. The dialogue should be made on a different location (very important!) agreed by both aggrieved parties. So that the government won’t be encouraging others.

3. The real culprits involve in any killing or breaking of laws must be sanction. Former governor of Borno state should be quickly put on trial. All the sect members found wanting should face the music of the law. Doing this will deter any others with similar intention or brewing similar idea. No one should be ABOVE THE LAW.

4. Those police guys on trial of killing the sect leader should be giving a fair hearing. Their culpability should be punished accordingly. This will ensure orderliness in the force.

5. Government should be wary of paying “off” or “settling” criminals with financial rewards as doing so will encourage others. There should a proper instituted benefit if there was any loss in the first place.

6. A fully function commission of enquiry should be set-up by the government and the recommendations should be implemented.

THIS IS MY PERSONAL VIEW.

If these are your suggestions as stated in your link.
Which precisely has GEJ done?
Why should Nigrian not talk after two years of inaction?
He again condemned the act and still on top of the situation.
What use is your suggestion when it will forever stay on the Nairaland Blog?
Action is required from your Hero Joe. If he doesn't, stop telling Nigerian not to talk.
A fool at 20 is now forever a fool.[quote][/quote]
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Sugardiva(f): 9:17am On Apr 27, 2012
supremebeing09:

You're a bloody joke my friend. Go back to church my friend. Maybe I agree with you to some extent that all we need to do is shut up and act. Not individually but together for the nation to change. But almost every individual calling on GOD, GOD, GOD for change is just ridiculous. Where is the diplomacy? We've become so complacent as a nation we take things as they come. I am not against religion. Just so you know. With your mentality it is easy to label me an anti-Christ. Funny Rosa Parks and Luther King did not shout, "God help us". They acted imminently.

If one voice could bring about changes in America, why can't 150 million people do the same? In Egypt, young citizens like yourself and myself toppled the government's 30-year rule. Are we going to wait for 30 years before we act? In a developing economy like Nigeria? Keep calling on God for 30 years. Maybe he might just send Angel Gabriel to protect your Bottom.

By the way, this is a forum. It is not a means of relaying messages to our leaders. Maybe if you stopped opposing opinions then we could have a united voice on the issues facing Nigeria. Do your Maths and go to sleep my friend.

Are u still on here talking? Typical Nigerian. My advice to all Nigerians and my last response to u: Stop shifting the blame! GEJ is a shameful dissapointment but guess what? So are we Nigerians! I dont try to change Nigeria by talking all over NL against the leaders (tho there's a time to speak out, its not every time!), I try to do the right thing in my own liitle life. A bribe i refuse to take or give, a tax i refuse to evade, an official decision i refuse to take based on racial sntiments or nepotism. It may not get to the front page of newspapers, heck it may not even make a differnce. But i have satisfied my conscience to do the right thing and guess why? Because God helps me! tongue tongue If ure so pissed off by beliefs my beliefs pls kindly go down the road and hug a very wet transformer. No offence. smiley
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by calaway: 10:01am On Apr 27, 2012
you all fail to understand the way of the Hausa/fulani MAN. We must not forget that this is how they have made Jos hell for Jos citizens and all who live there. They know that others are guided by humane principles and will always act in a predictable manner within the confines of the law and so they take advantage of this weakness and will continue to attack and kill innocents until they get what they want know that others donot have the guts to attack them and their families. All the naive people who think that Boko haram kill their kind should be told that this group will never kill a muslim not to talk of an hausa man. unless he is caught in a cross fire or is a collaborator with the percieved enemy BH enjoys the support and sympathies of most hausa people this in no secret.

We need to tell the hausa man to his face that we know what he is doing and stp him by any means or else this carnage will continue.
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Okijajuju1(m): 10:07am On Apr 27, 2012
Olaolufred:

SOLUTION:
1. This may not be best option for others as, we always view situation differently. Personally, I think the best way to arrest this menace is by infiltrating the group by our intelligent community. Sponsoring under-cover agents to join the movement. This will enable the government be on top of the situation with both informant supplying pieces and traces of information. Very cost effective and less causalities. The use of force can only harden the minds of the retar.ded members.

This is the best and virtually the only solution (IMO). . If the SSS and DMI had been doing their jobs properly, even before the first bombs went off, they would already have had a few of their agents inside the group and highly placed by now. How did a band of terrorists form, start gathering funds and even sent operatives abroad to train in places like Libya, Yemen and co and we are only just hearing about it now?! I think Jonathan needs to consider this option but the only problem with this option is that its a gradual process that takes alot of time and yeilds the best results if executed properly.

Olaolufred:
2. The government can dialogue with the group, but not APPEAL or BEG!. When you start begging or appealing to radicals or terrorist then, be ready to face foolish and un-imaginable demands continually. The dialogue should be made on a different location (very important!) agreed by both aggrieved parties. So that the government won’t be encouraging others.

I do not quite agree with this dialogue approach at all. It makes the government appear weak. We should take the same stance the government of the United States of America has on terrorism which is "Do not negociate with terrorists". . . Its like the mess of the Niger Delta militants (MEND), I keep saying that this amnesty programme has only shifted the burden to a latter date because the day the programme is wrapped up, what you would have are a bunch of skilled criminals with no source of income (as the government would have stopped paying them) and no jobs to fall back other than the creeks from which they came. The government should focus on sustainable job creation and the economy so that they can be justified that these criminal elements are the ones too lazy to get jobs. . . Wait until all these unemployed graduates start militating. . Then we would be in even bigger shit.

Olaolufred:

3. The real culprits involve in any killing or breaking of laws must be sanction. Former governor of Borno state should be quickly put on trial. All the sect members found wanting should face the music of the law. Doing this will deter any others with similar intention or brewing similar idea. No one should be ABOVE THE LAW.

This I also agree with you and this is the function of the Judiciary which we all know are as useless as a torn condom. Every culprit has to face the full extent of the law, preferably the death penalty as their actions are tantamount to treason. Even these Niger Delta militants should not be excluded as I am a witness to the carnage those touts metted out on the inhabitants of the Niger delta. If the security outfits were effective and the judiciary were working, these criminals would have actual fear from the get go. But they know that the police and other security outfits are useless and the police has to arrest you, build a case before taking you to court which they barely ever achieve so they just go ahead and do as they like. . .

Olaolufred:
4. Those police guys on trial of killing the sect leader should be giving a fair hearing. Their culpability should be punished accordingly. This will ensure orderliness in the force.

Orderliness in the force is not going to be borne out of sending four or five officers to jail. Many policemen have been arrested tried and jailed all over the country and yet the nonsense remains. . I agree that the policemen in question should face an enquiry into the death of the leader of the sect to see if the rules of engagement were adhered to of if it was an extra-judicial killing. Although I doubt that finding those officers guilty would do much to assuage the Haramites. They have become more political and irrational in their actions and have no real purpose for militating.

Olaolufred:
5. Government should be wary of paying “off” or “settling” criminals with financial rewards as doing so will encourage others. There should a proper instituted benefit if there was any loss in the first place.

#Brilliant. . . Case in point is the Niger Delta nonsense where known criminals are being paid with the monies of tax payer whom the terrorised, maimed and killed. I even believe that the amnesty programme was part of the motivation that gave rise to the Boko Haram guys. The only difference being that the Boko Haramite have a higher spiritual purpose behind their fight than the militants who did their out of sheer greed. This method of paying criminals to live fatter than law abiding citizens has got to stop, and STOP NOW!!

Olaolufred:
6. A fully function commission of enquiry should be set-up by the government and the recommendations should be implemented.

I do not know about you, but I am tired of commissions and panels in Nigeria. Case in point is Justice Niki Tobi & Justice Ajibola Bola led Panels into the Jos Crisis. None of the recommandations of both panels have been implemented. Infact, No recommendation by any panel in Nigeria has been implemented to the best of my knowledge. . . From Oputa to name it. I dont support the panel thing as it always turns out to be a jamboree.

Olaolufred:
THIS IS MY PERSONAL VIEW.

Action is required from your Hero Joe. If he doesn't, stop telling Nigerian not to talk.

A fool at 20 is now forever a fool.[/quote]

SO what use is calling GEJ a ret'ard and other such unappealing names when it doesnt even get to him.
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Rhino5dm: 10:20am On Apr 27, 2012
^
Dude, those solutions are from my thread, Olaolofred just copied without even making reference to me . Plagiarism is another form of theft.
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Rhino5dm: 10:24am On Apr 27, 2012
Dude, why did you copy my material without making reference to me? Everything in bold belongs to me. Thanks

Olaolufred:

[b]SOLUTION:

THIS IS MY PERSONAL VIEW.[/b]

A fool at 20 is now forever a fool.
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 27, 2012
If the corrupt, and thieving politicians are not blame for the woes in Nigeria - who should be blamed?? The poor masses who have been ripped off for decades??

Some Nigerians suffer from myopia, and are senseless.. I'm pissed!!!! The statement that people shouldn't blame the leaders in a freaking, overly corrupt Nigeria is the dumbest, and most illogical thing that I've ever heard. People who have stolen more than $500billion of your national wealth since independence shouldn't be blamed?? The James Ibori co-travelers (bunch of thieving bastards), who have robbed the country blind shouldn't be blamed - yet you want to blame the Nigerians living in abject poverty, who have been cheated - and you talk about God this, and God that, huh? GTFOH...

Yes, the Nigerian mentality is messed up - but can you blame them, when everyone is in survival mode everyday?? It's just a shame I see people making excuses for the leaders of a country - where a few, looted billions of naira of pension funds; trillions of naira in the petroleum sector; billions meant for road construction etc..

The whole country stinks - living in Nigeria is like living in hell on earth - yet people shouldn't blame the leaders who have looted the funds meant to fix the damn cesspit..

I won't be surprised if most of these shameful clowns are part of the freaking utterly corrupt establishment.. Freaking losers!!!
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Okijajuju1(m): 10:48am On Apr 27, 2012
supremebeing09: LISTEN TO YOURSELF!!! YOU SAY GOD BECAUSE HE HAS THE ABSOLUTE POWER TO STOP THESE THINGS AND DECIDES TO TURN A BLIND EYE?!!! PERHAPS YOU WERE BORN YESTERDAY. SEEING AS YOU'RE VERY RELIGIOUS, I'M SURE YOU'VE HEARD THE SAYING, "HEAVEN HELP THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES". NEXT TIME YOU SIT AN EXAM, PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER TO STUDY. FAST AND PRAY. MAYBE GOD'S WRITING WILL APPEAR LIKE THE WRITING ON THE BLOODY WALL TO PROVIDE YOU WITH ANSWERS.

THIS SHOWS THE LEVEL OF COMPLACENCY IN NIGERIA. WE'VE BECOME RELIANT ON RELIGION COMMON SENSE HAS FAILED TO PREVAIL ON MANY OCCASIONS. PITY. PITY.. PITY...

FINALLY, bleep THE BOMBERS' BELIEF. WHETHER THEY BELIEVE THERE WILL BE STRIPPERS AND MERCEDES BENZ AND ROLLS ROYCE PHANTOMS AND GOLD AND PALM WINE OR KUNU OR ZOBO IN PARADISE... THAT'S BY THE WAY. WE SHOULDN'T BE FIGHTING OR WORRYING ABOUT THEIR BELIEFS BUT THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR ACTIONS ON THE NATION AND THE PREVENTION OF SUCH ACTS.

I'M VERY SURE GOD TURNED A BLIND EYE BECAUSE YOU PROBABLY FORGOT TO WASH HIS CLOTHES, STRAIGHTEN HIS HAIR AND POLISH HIS SANDALS.

GET REAL!!!

I almost forgot about you.... Prolly because your post its as senseless as something written by a autistic premature foetus....

You said, get real!!! Now let me school you on realness. . .

First and foremost, my post which you so convieniently quoted was written in the context of a figure of speech called sacarsm. I would have thought you who was born before the death of Jesus Christ would be knowledgeble to understand this seeing that my post was clearly indicative of that but I guess I still have alot to learn about Old people and their way of reasoning.

But seeing as you have decided to take my post literally, let me come at you from that point of view; Importantly, there is not such scripture in the bible that specifically states, implies or connotes that "HEAVEN HELPS THOSE WHO HELPS THEMSELVES", as a matter of fact, that quote is born out of human justification for wrong doing and goes contrary to the scriptures in every way. Dont worry about the examination analogy as thats the way re'tards think... Although I must point out that should we follow the bible and its promises, thats what exactly should be the case. But we all know better than that (ateast people like you and I).

I cant help but to agree on your second paragraph regarding complacency and the Nigerian way of life as thats the most sense you made in your entire write-up (which unfortunately barely took up more than two lines. . lol). We have been this way ever since before the amalgamation and has only grown worse with the proliferation of religion in our present day and time. "Hope without work" seems to be our new motto. It is indeed a pity I must agree.

Now, your third paragraph which says "Fhuck the Bombers believes" leaves me with the conclusion that you still live in the MTV world bubble and are shying away from the truth of the situation on ground. These bombers are only motivated by a higher calling and a reward system which has been engraved into their psyche from birth. The most lethal suicide bombers and terrorist groups in the world have all had the one thing in common whic is "A HIGHER PURPOSE/CALLING". Disregarding this fact would be a very foolish thing to do. . Take america for example, religous profiling is one tool they use in their fight against terrorism. Not all muslims are terrorists but MOST terrorists are muslims. . Im sure you have heard this saying before. The consequences of their actions on the nation isnt lost on anybody thats for certain, the prevention however is the one thing that most Nigerians havent proffered rather they spend their time criticising the government and calling the president names as though he enjoys these occurences.

I couldnt careless as to why God allows these things happen, wether he is angry at me because I spent all my offering money as a child on ice cream or just plain lacadesical in his duties to protect the righteous. . The point still remains we have a problem on ground which "a supposed higher being with the powers to do and undo" has ignored and allowed to happen, so we humans with limited capabilities have got to start figuring out a proper line of action to tackle this menace rather than spend precious time fighting amongst ourselves.

Got it!!!!
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Okijajuju1(m): 10:49am On Apr 27, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
^
Dude, those solutions are from my thread, Olaolofred just copied without even making reference to me . Plagiarism is another form of theft.

Screw that!!

Maybe its a case of Like brilliant minds thinking alike. . . tongue lol
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 27, 2012
supremebeing09:

MAYBE IF THE CITIZENS OF THE ARAB SPRING COUNTRIES SAT IN THEIR ROOMS AND YELLED OUT TO GOD OR ALLAH WITHOUT TAKING PROMINENT ACTION, THEIR LEADERS WOULD HAVE BEEN TOUCHED BY EITHER GOD OR ALLAH, DOING THE RIGHT THING WITHOUT FIERCE OPPOSITION. RELIGION ASIDE, THEY BELIEVED IN THEIR MISSION, THEIR TOGETHERNESS AND THEIR FAITH (YES, FAITH; NOT RELIGION) WHICH ENABLED THEM TOPPLE THEIR LEADERS.

I GUESS THIS IS DIFFERENT WITH NIGERIANS.
GOD HELP US INDEED!!! RATHER IRONIC embarassed embarassed

What's good, family?? Don't mind the freaking Nigerian losers!! Boko haram this, boko haram that - but they will never ask why boko haram existed in the first place? Why is kidnapping ravaging the eastern part of the country? Why was MEND formed? Why are Yoruba politicians wrecking havoc on people in Yorubaland, and agberos everywhere? Why are christians and muslims killing each other off in the middle belte?? THE ANSWER IS THE POVERTY CYCLE - AND SHAMELESS ELITES WHO HAVE ROBBED THE COUNTRY BLIND!!!!

I have never seen a rich and well fed suicide bomber - neither are there suicide bombers in the most Islamic countries in the world............ Till Nigerians wake up, and take charge of their own destiny - it's just going to get worse... I don't know what's wrong with the Nigerian mentality - and the idiotic belief that "when there's life, there's hope". Religion can't save Nigeria!!! Those pulpit pimps called pastors are just as corrupt as the politicians.. There's no life in Nigeria, just worthless lifeless bodies walking around. What are they afraid of? Why can't the people fight the power, and make a change?? Why are you guys afraid to die, when you're DEAD already?

I don't even want to go into religion - I hate that word.. Religion is overrated - and if religion saves people, Nigeria should be on the top of the list - with the number of churches and mosques in that cesspit... I'm a firm believer in tolerance, and spirituality.
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Olaolufred(m): 11:14am On Apr 27, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
^

I quoted your link to those suggestions.
However, I am sorry for the mix up and also thank Okija who read through and scrutinized them.

The suggetions are exclusively the intellectual property of Rhino.5dm.

But, What's the use when action is nowhere found?
If Nigerians must not air their view on issues just because it is against GEJ's inaction,
Why must you beaf,Rhino also campaign in favor of same.
If we want justice, it must be no view in favor or against.
He is still well seated on top of the situation.
He also has condemned the action. May be 100 more condemnations lies ahead before the year runs out, who knows?
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Olaolufred(m): 11:32am On Apr 27, 2012
Boko Haram will remain in its state of constant Attack on the nation or Uniformly Increasing the attack frequency until a force is applied on it.
Newton's first law of motion-Paraphrased.

But to say we should maintain our silence. And watch 10,000 soul perished, while a president sit on with no actions is uneasy to bear.
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Okijajuju1(m): 11:41am On Apr 27, 2012
shymmex:

What's good, family?? Don't mind the freaking Nigerian losers!! Boko haram this, boko haram that - but they will never ask why boko haram existed in the first place? Why is kidnapping ravaging the eastern part of the country? Why was MEND formed? Why are Yoruba politicians wrecking havoc on people in Yorubaland, and agberos everywhere? Why are christians and muslims killing each other off in the middle belte?? THE ANSWER IS THE POVERTY CYCLE - AND SHAMELESS ELITES WHO HAVE ROBBED THE COUNTRY BLIND!!!!

I have never seen a rich and well fed suicide bomber - neither are there suicide bombers in the most Islamic countries in the world............ Till Nigerians wake up, and take charge of their own destiny - it's just going to get worse... I don't know what's wrong with the Nigerian mentality - and the idiotic belief that "when there's life, there's hope". Religion can't save Nigeria!!! Those pulpit pimps called pastors are just as corrupt as the politicians.. There's no life in Nigeria, just worthless lifeless bodies walking around. What are they afraid of? Why can't the people fight the power, and make a change?? Why are you guys afraid to die, when you're DEAD already?

I don't even want to go into religion - I hate that word.. Religion is overrated - and if religion saves people, Nigeria should be on the top of the list - with the number of churches and mosques in that cesspit... I'm a firm believer in tolerance, and spirituality.

Its either you have very minimal acess to the information media like the T.V, Radio and or internet or you have the attention span of an over-active 4 years old.
A rich well fed, well raised suicide bomber and the name Farouk Abumutallab comes to mind. . An example of a rich, well fed and well raised terrorist and the Name Osama Bin Laden comes to mind. . .

I hope you havent lost sight of the fact that you are a Nigerian and can start the change. . .

Since you are quite amped and have a short span memory, let me remind you of what triggered the Arab spring that led to the over-throwing of several governemnts that were more than 15 years old at the minimum;

'It was an injustice that led a 26-year-old Tunisian street trader called Mohammed Bouazizi to douse himself in petrol and strike a match. The resulting conflagration killed Bouazizi, crackled through Tunisia, chasing out its despised President Zine el Abidine Ben Ali, and sparked uprisings across the region that are still burning fiercely. On December 17, Bouazizi, a fruit and vegetable seller, was quietly doing business on the street in his home town of Sidi Bouzid when a female municipal inspector confiscated his cart and his wares and, adding grave insult to financial injury, slapped him. Bouazizi wasn’t killed instantly by the fire he set but clung on until Jan. 4. Ten days later Ben Ali fled the country.'

The rest they say is history. . . .

Now, I understand that the price of petrol is quite expensive now, but I believe that 2 liters (194 Naira worth) would do the job. . I would even sponsor it if you are willing to lead the change. . . .

Next time you come out to disrespect your fellow countrymen, better be ready to put your money where your mouth is rather than shifting the responsibility.

Arrant Nonsense. . .
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Rhino5dm: 1:28pm On Apr 27, 2012
For the fact that it is now established beyond any doubt that boko haram is behind those twin bombings(since they have claimed responsibility), then we should demand for full protection from the president and other people we put at helm of affairs. The president must be proactive, and if by any chance he can't protect nigerians(as available indices shown), he should immediately step down and hand over to a more capable hands.

We can't continue to allow some miscreants waste life of innocent nigerians without any reason. Somebody must take responsibility.

Olaolufred:

I quoted your link to those suggestions.
However, I am sorry for the mix up and also thank Okija who read through and scrutinized them.

The suggetions are exclusively the intellectual property of Rhino.5dm.

But, What's the use when action is nowhere found?
If Nigerians must not air their view on issues just because it is against GEJ's inaction,
Why must you beaf,Rhino also campaign in favor of same.
If we want justice, it must be no view in favor or against.
He is still well seated on top of the situation.
He also has condemned the action. May be 100 more condemnations lies ahead before the year runs out, who knows?
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Olaolufred(m): 1:57pm On Apr 27, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
For the fact that it is now established beyond any doubt that boko haram is behind those twin bombings(since they have claimed responsibility), then we should demand for full protection from the president and other people we put at helm of affairs. The president must be proactive, and if by any chance he can't protect nigerians(as available indices shown), he should immediately step down and hand over to a more capable hands.

We can't continue to allow some miscreants waste life of innocent nigerians without any reason. Somebody must take responsibility.

Thanks Rhino.5dm,
It is not about trying to point out whose opinion or suggestion is superior.
The life of the dying people can't be put or saved on the platform of superior arguments.
Action is required, but we can not see much of such from The Grand commander of the Federal republic of Nigeria.
Whatever best option he takes should be followed with actions.
That was my basis of argument originally.
That is why I earlier wrote this,"Boko Haram will remain in its state of constant Attack on the nation or Uniformly Increasing the attack frequency until a force is applied on it"-Newton's first law of motion-Paraphrased.
Thanks that we are having a common reason for action now.
That is the only way our Leaders can be responsible.
If they keep dividing us forever with political appointment, phantom contracts,propaganda,religious fronts, Ethnic disparity etc, they will keep having their way and continue feeding fat on the Nation.
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by supremebeing09: 2:05pm On Apr 27, 2012
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by supremebeing09: 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2012
[quote author=Okija_juju]

I almost forgot about you.... Prolly because your post its as senseless as something written by a autistic premature foetus....

You said, get real!!! Now let me school you on realness. . .

First and foremost, my post which you so convieniently quoted was written in the context of a figure of speech called sacarsm. I would have thought you who was born before the death of Jesus Christ would be knowledgeble to understand this seeing that my post was clearly indicative of that but I guess I still have alot to learn about Old people and their way of reasoning.

But seeing as you have decided to take my post literally, let me come at you from that point of view; Importantly, there is not such scripture in the bible that specifically states, implies or connotes that "HEAVEN HELPS THOSE WHO HELPS THEMSELVES", as a matter of fact, that quote is born out of human justification for wrong doing and goes contrary to the scriptures in every way. Dont worry about the examination analogy as thats the way re'tards think... Although I must point out that should we follow the bible and its promises, thats what exactly should be the case. But we all know better than that (ateast people like you and I).

I cant help but to agree on your second paragraph regarding complacency and the Nigerian way of life as thats the most sense you made in your entire write-up (which unfortunately barely took up more than two lines. . lol). We have been this way ever since before the amalgamation and has only grown worse with the proliferation of religion in our present day and time. "Hope without work" seems to be our new motto. It is indeed a pity I must agree.

Now, your third paragraph which says "Fhuck the Bombers believes" leaves me with the conclusion that you still live in the MTV world bubble and are shying away from the truth of the situation on ground. These bombers are only motivated by a higher calling and a reward system which has been engraved into their psyche from birth. The most lethal suicide bombers and terrorist groups in the world have all had the one thing in common whic is "A HIGHER PURPOSE/CALLING". Disregarding this fact would be a very foolish thing to do. . Take america for example, religous profiling is one tool they use in their fight against terrorism. Not all muslims are terrorists but MOST terrorists are muslims. . Im sure you have heard this saying before. The consequences of their actions on the nation isnt lost on anybody thats for certain, the prevention however is the one thing that most Nigerians havent proffered rather they spend their time criticising the government and calling the president names as though he enjoys these occurences.

I couldnt careless as to why God allows these things happen, wether he is angry at me because I spent all my offering money as a child on ice cream or just plain lacadesical in his duties to protect the righteous. . The point still remains we have a problem on ground which "a supposed higher being with the powers to do and undo" has ignored and allowed to happen, so we humans with limited capabilities have got to start figuring out a proper line of action to tackle this menace rather than spend precious time fighting amongst ourselves.

VERY LONG AND SENSELESS POST. YOU'RE SITTING THERE WITH ALL THE GRAMMAR! MAYBE YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT THERE IS NO TIME FOR SARCASM. MTV THIS? MTV THAT? I'M FAR FROM SHYING AWAY FROM THE TRUTH. YES - MAYBE IT'S ABOUT TIME WE HAD A DIALOGUE WITH BOKO HARAM. THE PRESIDENT COMING OUT FORCEFULLY TO SAY THIS AND THAT WOULD ONLY RESULT IN MORE VIOLENCE. MOREOVER, AS MUCH AS I DO NOT CONDONE THE THISDAY ATROCITY, I BELIEVE NIGERIANS AND THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT SHOULD SHOW A BIT OF SENSITIVITY TO THE WHOLE SITUATION. YES - IT IS FRUSTRATING. BUT AS LONG AS WE CONTINUE TO AGGRAVATE BOKO HARAM, MAKING THREATS AND ALL THAT WITHOUT THE CAPABILITY TO HALT THEIR ACTIVITIES, THEY WILL CONTINUE TO DO WHAT THEY DO. WE DO NOT HAVE THE MANPOWER AND TECHNOLOGY TO STOP WHAT THEY DO. INTELLIGENCE, EITHER MILITARY OR FEDERAL, IS RATHER MINUSCULE.

IN GENERAL, WE NEED TO PAY ATTENTION TO THE NORTHERN PARTS OF NIGERIA. THE INNER PARTS OF THE NORTH. I STUDIED IN ZARIA FOR 6 YEARS AND IN THOSE YEARS, THE NORTH WAS VERY PEACEFUL AND INDUSTRIOUS. BUT I GUESS CORRUPTION HAS MARRED THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE NORTH AND ITS ECONOMIC ACTIVITIES. SHAME THE NORTHERN CITIZENS ARE MAD. BUT ON THE OTHER HAND, IT COULD BE POLITICALLY MOTIVATED. I PRESUME THAT THE ISSUE OF POWER IS HIGH ON THE AGENDA. BUT THEN, IT COULD BE SOLELY BOKO HARAM AND THEIR IDEOLOGY. BUT DIALOGUE - YES. ECONOMIC IMPROVEMENTS - YES. THE IDEA OF SHARIA IS SOMETHING THE GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO DISCUSS WITH TRADITIONAL LEADERS AND LOCAL COMMITTEES. SHAME WE LACK THESE IN NIGERIA. IF NOT, THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES MUST HAVE DIMINISHED SEVERELY.

EVERYONE IS IN ABUJA AND LAGOS LOUNGING AND MAKING MONEY. THERE WAS ALWAYS MONEY AND RESOURCES IN THE NORTH. MAYBE WE SHOULD LOOK AT THE BIGGER PICTURE AND REALISE THERE ARE OTHER AREAS IN NIGERIA IN NEED OF NURTURING. I'D LIKE TO COMMENT ON THE NIGER-DELTA BUT THAT'S FOR ANOTHER DAY. NO CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES, NO LAW ENFORCEMENT, NO INFRASTRUCTURE, NO COMMUNITIES, NOTHING.

FINALLY, IT'S ABOUT TIME WE STOPPED USING OTHER COUNTRIES AS EXAMPLES WHEN STUFF HAPPENS IN NIGERIA. WE ARE SENSIBLE ENOUGH TO RULE THE COUNTRY ACCORDING TO OUR CONSTITUTION. CONSTITUTIONS CAN BE AMENDED ACCORDING TO THE EVENTS WITNESSED IN A GIVEN COUNTRY. WE'RE STILL SITTING ON OLD LAWS. SOME HAVE NEVER BEEN IMPLEMENTED. BUREAUCRACY IS KILLING NIGERIA. BUT THEN, BUREAUCRACY PAYS. CORRUPTION IS ANOTHER STORY.

SO PLEASE, ALLOW THE "AUTISTIC PREMATURE FOETUS" RUBBISH. THIS, I IMAGINE, IS THE SORT OF GRAMMAR YOU COULD POSSIBLY HEAR SOMEONE SAY IN THE HOUSE OF SENATES!!!
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by supremebeing09: 2:18pm On Apr 27, 2012
Sugardiva:

Are u still on here talking? Typical Nigerian. My advice to all Nigerians and my last response to u: Stop shifting the blame! GEJ is a shameful dissapointment but guess what? So are we Nigerians! I dont try to change Nigeria by talking all over NL against the leaders (tho there's a time to speak out, its not every time!), I try to do the right thing in my own liitle life. A bribe i refuse to take or give, a tax i refuse to evade, an official decision i refuse to take based on racial sntiments or nepotism. It may not get to the front page of newspapers, heck it may not even make a differnce. But i have satisfied my conscience to do the right thing and guess why? Because God helps me! tongue tongue If ure so pissed off by beliefs my beliefs pls kindly go down the road and hug a very wet transformer. No offence. smiley

"I....I....I....I...DON'T TAKE BRIBE, I DON'T DO NEPOTISM".... YAY!!!! BLAME, BLAME, BLAME. WHO IS SHIFTING WHAT BLAME? IN ALL MY POSTS, I HAVE NEVER USED THE WORD "BLAME". BUT I GUESS THAT WORD HAS BEEN EMBEDDED IN YOUR SKULL. SEEK SOLUTIONS, NOT PROBLEMS.

YOU SHOULD GET POLITICALLY CORRECT, STOP LIVING A LIE AND EDUCATE YOURSELF.

MAYBE IS SHOULD CARRY ON. YOU TRY TO DO THE RIGHT THING IN YOUR OWN LITTLE LIFE? WOW!!! I SHOULD LIVE LIKE YOU. MAYBE YOU SHOULD ENLIGHTEN YOURSELF. DURING THE ARAB SPRING UPRISINGS, THE LOWER CLASS, THE MIDDLE CLASS AND EVERY OTHER PERSON RALLIED TO TOPPLE THEIR LEADERS. SIT THERE AND GO TO WORK, DON'T TAKE BRIBES, DO THE RIGHT THING... BLAH BLAH BLAH.

BUT I COULD BET MY HOUSE WHEN YOU SEE A BEGGAR TOMORROW YOU TURN A BLIND EYE. HAVE YOU EVER STOPPED TO UNDERSTAND THE BEGGAR'S WALK IN LIFE? EVERY INDIVIDUAL WAS ONCE BORN PURE. THE FACT THAT DESTINY PREVAILS DOES NOT MEAN WE DO NOT HAVE BASIC RIGHTS TO LIVE. MAYBE YOU SHOULD TAKE A LOOK AT THE UN DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS. AND THEN YOU WOULD MAYBE UNDERSTAND THE ISSUES FACING NIGERIA.

FINALLY, I AM NOT YOUR TYPICAL NIGERIAN YOU BLOODY STEREOTYPING THING. I BET EVERY OTHER NIGERIAN IS ALSO YOUR TYPICAL NIGERIAN. AS FOR "HUGGING A TRANSFORMER", I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE TRANSFORMERS IN LONDON BECAUSE THEY ARE WELL SECURED. PUBLIC SAFETY ENSURES WE DON'T DO SUCH THINGS. BUT I GUESS WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS IN NIGERIA. IT DOESN'T POSSIBLY HAVE TO RAIN SO BEWARE OF THE TRANSFORMERS. FUNNY. I BET YOU CAN'T WAIT FOR SUNDAY SO YOU CAN GO TO CHURCH AND "THANK GOD FOR HELPING YOU" YET YOU SIT THERE WISHING ME DEATH! MADNESS!! shocked shocked shocked

KEEP DOING THE RIGHT THING. DON'T QUESTION AND CHALLENGE ANYTHING. SIT THERE AND KEEP DOING THE RIGHT THING. DID YOU SAY THERE'S A TIME TO SPEAK OUT BUT NOT ALL THE TIME? ONLY WHEN THE GOVERNMENT HIKED UP PETROL PRICES DID YOU MANAGE TO SPEAK OUT. SHAME. I GUESS THAT SUMMARISES YOUR "HAPPY LITTLE LIFE - AS LONG AS I'M IN MY COMFORT ZONE, I'M HAPPY INDEED". TAKE A LOOK AT THE BIGGER PICTURE PLEASE. THINK OUTSIDE OF THE BOX!

BY THE WAY, I AM NOT ASKING YOU TO RUN RIOTS. BE SELF-AWARE. ONE INTELLECTUAL MIND IS BETTER THAN TWO EMPTY SKULLS. DISSEMINATING THE INFORMATION INTO THOSE SKULLS IS ANOTHER THING. THIS IS WHY YOUR HEROES ROSA PARKS AND LUTHER KING WERE ABLE TO DO WHAT THEY DID. THEY WERE INTELLECTS.

WHEN I'M BACK FOR MY YOUTH SERVICE I'LL BE SURE TO HUG ONE TRANSFORMER ON YOUR BEHALF! smiley

SHAME!

Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Rhino5dm: 2:24pm On Apr 27, 2012
Good to see you are now understanding my position. This is a serious issue and more reasons I earlier posited that we should allow caution in putting out words, else we stand the chances of allowing the real culprits slide aways. Stay bless

Olaolufred:

Thanks Rhino.5dm,
It is not about trying to point out whose opinion or suggestion is superior.
The life of the dying people can't be put or saved on the platform of superior arguments.
Action is required, but we can not see much of such from The Grand commander of the Federal republic of Nigeria.
Whatever best option he takes should be followed with actions.
That was my basis of argument originally.
That is why I earlier wrote this,"Boko Haram will remain in its state of constant Attack on the nation or Uniformly Increasing the attack frequency until a force is applied on it"-Newton's first law of motion-Paraphrased.
Thanks that we are having a common reason for action now.
That is the only way our Leaders can be responsible.
If they keep dividing us forever with political appointment, phantom contracts,propaganda,religious fronts, Ethnic disparity etc, they will keep having their way and continue feeding fat on the Nation.

Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2012
[quote author=Okija_juju Okija_mumu]

Its either you have very minimal acess to the information media like the T.V, Radio and or internet or you have the attention span of an over-active 4 years old.
A rich well fed, well raised suicide bomber and the name Farouk Abumutallab comes to mind. . An example of a rich, well fed and well raised terrorist and the Name Osama Bin Laden comes to mind. . .

Tell me how you had access to a TV or radio in filthy okija shrine, isi ewu? Did Farouk Abumutallab try to blow up Nigeria? And Farouk Abumutallab's saga was a false flag - only an idiotic, okija mumu like yourself will believe that bs story.

I hope you havent lost sight of the fact that you are a Nigerian and can start the change. .

Start a change with 120million cowards?

Since you are quite amped and have a short span memory, let me remind you of what triggered the Arab spring that led to the over-throwing of several governemnts that were more than 15 years old at the minimum;

'It was an injustice that led a 26-year-old Tunisian street trader called Mohammed Bouazizi to douse himself in petrol and strike a match. The resulting conflagration killed Bouazizi, crackled through Tunisia, chasing out its despised President Zine el Abidine Ben Ali, and sparked uprisings across the region that are still burning fiercely. On December 17, Bouazizi, a fruit and vegetable seller, was quietly doing business on the street in his home town of Sidi Bouzid when a female municipal inspector confiscated his cart and his wares and, adding grave insult to financial injury, slapped him. Bouazizi wasn’t killed instantly by the fire he set but clung on until Jan. 4. Ten days later Ben Ali fled the country.'
That happened in Tunisia because they were ready for a change - Nigerians are a bunch of COWARDS!! God this, God that - like God is going to leave heaven, and look after them. When Nigerians stop being cowards - we may talk about sacrifice, till the - y'all can enjoy the cesspit you call a country. I'd rather live in Somalia, Yemen, and Sudan than live in that overcrowded country..
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Brixtonyute(m): 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2012
Can Nigeria be moved to the middle-east, where it belongs?

I'm tired of guys messing up the image of the motherland... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. / Soldiers Storm Kogi To Stop Fulani Herdsmen Vs Farmers Clashes(pics) / Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 205
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.