Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja (40861 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu And Wife, Elizabeth, At Thisday Awards (pic) / American Anthem Announced Before Nigeria’s At THISDAY Awards / Another Bomb Blast At ThisDay Office In Kaduna, 10 Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Okijajuju1(m): 3:34pm On Apr 27, 2012
@ Shymmex:

Once more you run all over the place like a rabid dog, type alot and say nothing but incohrent drivel. . . . . .

You said you had never seen a rich well fed suicide bomber, I provide you with an example, you tried a pull a hoodini out of it which made you look even stupider than you already do. And then continued to blab on about Zaria this, London that. At some point say stop comparing Nigerias situation to that of other countries, barely two lines lster you are refering to the arab spring and how all classes of people banded together to topple their leader, and then migrated to another line of arguement and in the end, no real meaning to your entire post. Although the Okija_mumu bit was quite entertaining though. . Never gets old. I suggest you go sharpen your debating skills, put you thoughts together and organize them so that your line of arguement appears intelligible to your listeners. I bet you have alot to say but still have along way to go.

Dude, I'm happy you are in London, stay there. Leave Nigeria for Nigerians. . . I wouldnt expect a london immigrant to fully appreciate the situation on ground in Nigeria.
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2012
[s:
Okija_juju[/sOkija_mumu]]@ Shymmex:

Once more you run all over the place like a rabid dog, type alot and say nothing but incohrent drivel. . . . . .

You said you had never seen a rich well fed suicide bomber, I provide you with an example, you tried a pull a hoodini out of it which made you look even stupider than you already do. And then continued to blab on about Zaria this, London that. At some point say stop comparing Nigerias situation to that of other countries, barely two lines lster you are refering to the arab spring and how all classes of people banded together to topple their leader, and then migrated to another line of arguement and in the end, no real meaning to your entire post. Although the Okija_mumu bit was quite entertaining though. . Never gets old. I suggest you go sharpen your debating skills, put you thoughts together and organize them so that your line of arguement appears intelligible to your listeners. I bet you have alot to say but still have along way to go.

Dude, I'm happy you are in London, stay there. Leave Nigeria for Nigerians. . . I wouldnt expect a london immigrant to fully appreciate the situation on ground in Nigeria.

Keep running from pillar to post... If your IQ was higher than two - you would know Muttalab's case was a false flag.. Tell me how the guy got on a flight to America, without a passport?? And why the wimp was scared, when he was meant to blow himself up??

[size=14pt]Have you ever seen a rich and well fed suicide bomber?[/size]

And just to let you know, Nigerians are not Arabs - Nigerians are a bunch of sissies, wimps, and cowards... As for the rest of rants, I don't have time to respond to them... Stay jocking GEJ's nuts - you're as clueless as that wimp.
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Okijajuju1(m): 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2012
shymmex:

Keep running from pillar to post... If your IQ was higher than two - you would know Muttalab's case was a false flag.. Tell me how the guy got on a flight to America, without a passport?? And why the wimp was scared, when he was meant to blow himself up??

[size=14pt]Have you ever seen a rich and well fed suicide bomber?[/size]

And just to let you know, Nigerians are not Arabs - Nigerians are a bunch of sissies, wimps, and cowards... As for the rest of rants, I don't have time to respond to them... Stay jocking GEJ's nuts - you're as clueless as that wimp.

^^^^^

#This post confirms it. . . I rest my case. . . .
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by forkadict(m): 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2012
kenis:

Who we should hold responsible are Boko Haram and their sponsors. Do u hv any other questn?

CLOWN. So if you (Nigerians) had a bodyguard (Jona i.diot) who is absolutely responsible for your safety and security. You pay him and you are responsible for his upkeep to perform well in this role. And some people comes the first, second, third...... eightieth time and shoot at you each time. The shot was not enough to cause your death but each time you escape with bruises and minor wounds. Will you not sack him and engage a more competent bodyguard?

But you suggest you will hold your attackers and their sponsors responsible? LMAO
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by forkadict(m): 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
For the fact that it is now established beyond any doubt that boko haram is behind those twin bombings(since they have claimed responsibility), then we should demand for full protection from the president and other people we put at helm of affairs. The president must be proactive, and if by any chance he can't protect nigerians(as available indices shown), he should immediately step down and hand over to a more capable hands.

We can't continue to allow some miscreants waste life of innocent nigerians without any reason. Somebody must take responsibility.

Mumu you just know say na Boko strike this day abi?

Isnt this the gospel we had been shouting from the word go? And you attacked my likes?
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Rhino5dm: 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2012
How did you know that, prior to them claiming responsibility, if you are not one of them? What if it came to be that the attacks was an in-house arrangement or another group settling their scores?sensible folks would have demanded for proper investigation and not acting like some glorified touts.

fork adict:

Mumu you just know say na Boko strike this day abi?

Isnt this the gospel we had been shouting from the word go? And you attacked my likes?

Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by supremebeing09: 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2012
Okija_juju: @ Shymmex:

FIRST OF ALL, THE ARAB SPRING WAS INSPIRATIONAL. MENTIONING WHAT HAPPENED OR WHAT HAPPENS IN AMERICA LEAVES NOTHING TO BE DESIRED.
PLEASE TELL ME THE MEANING TO YOUR POST? TO BE HONEST, I LOST YOU A LONG TIME AGO. AS FOR STAYING IN LONDON, THAT IS ALWAYS AN OPTION, BUT RETURNING TO NIGERIA IS A DESIRE. MAYBE YOU CAN COME WITNESS THAT WHAT THE WESTERN PEOPLE DEFINE AS DEMOCRACY IS NOT THE SAME DEMOCRACY HAPPENING IN NIGERIA.
LEAVE NIGERIA FOR NIGERIANS?... VERY "PATRIOTIC". WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE. THE COUNTRY IS GOING TO SHREDS. WHEN I'M READY TO COME BACK (IN A FEW YEARS), I'LL SEE IF YOU'LL BE AT THE AIRPORT TO DENY ME ENTRY. GOD BLESS YOU IF YOU TRIED grin

I DON'T HAVE A LOT TO SAY OR A LONG WAY TO GO. MY MESSAGE IS SIMPLE... BROADEN YOUR HORIZONS. AS FOR MY DEBATING SKILLS, DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT. THAT'S NOT THE REASON WHY I JOINED THUS FORUM. I HAVE SIMPLY COME TO VOICE MY OPINION.
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by supremebeing09: 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2012
I THOUGHT I HEARD SOMEONE SAY THE GOVERNMENT CANNOT NEGOTIATE WITH BOKO HARAM BECAUSE THAT MAKES THE GOVERNMENT WEAK/WEAKER.

THE MOST F***ING WEAKEST GOVERNMENT ALREADY? PLEASE DO NOT THINK WE HAVE A STRONG GOVERNMENT AND DELUDE OURSELVES WITH SUCH AN IDEA.

WE NEED TO HAVE A DIALOGUE WITH THOSE UP NORTH. THERE IS NOTHING THE GOVERNMENT CAN DO. OTHER COUNTRIES DO NOT NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE MILITARY AND ECONOMIC CAPACITY TO BACK UP THEIR CLAIMS. WE, ON THE OTHER HAND, DO NOT HAVE SUCH STANCE. WE SHOULD CUT OUR COAT ACCORDING TO OUR SIZE AND START TACKLING THE ISSUES FROM THE ROOT, NOT PRETEND TO BE WHAT WE'RE NOT BY SAYING WE DO NOT NEGOTIATE.
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by EmmaSun1(m): 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2012
God! Plz help ur pikins dem wey dey northern areas. Even all over naija...
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Okijajuju1(m): 11:59am On Apr 29, 2012
I honestly thought I was done with this thread but I guess not. . . Like Micheal Corleone said in the movie Godfather, "Everytime I try to leave, they pull me back in". . . lol

supremebeing09:

FIRST OF ALL, THE ARAB SPRING WAS INSPIRATIONAL. MENTIONING WHAT HAPPENED OR WHAT HAPPENS IN AMERICA LEAVES NOTHING TO BE DESIRED.

What do you mean by the Arab spring was inspirational?! What message are you trying to pass across. Please expand. What happens in America leaves nothing to be desired, I quite agree, but even as infallible as they are, there is no questioning that they are still at the mercies of a terrorist. Its simple, when you are on the defensive, the attacker has the upper hand.

supremebeing09: PLEASE TELL ME THE MEANING TO YOUR POST? TO BE HONEST, I LOST YOU A LONG TIME AGO. AS FOR STAYING IN LONDON, THAT IS ALWAYS AN OPTION, BUT RETURNING TO NIGERIA IS A DESIRE. MAYBE YOU CAN COME WITNESS THAT WHAT THE WESTERN PEOPLE DEFINE AS DEMOCRACY IS NOT THE SAME DEMOCRACY HAPPENING IN NIGERIA.

You lost me?!

Are you serious?!

As articulate as I was?!

Please point out a post that confounded you and I will be more than glad to break it down into simpler tenses and structure.

Staying in London?! Big fhucking deal. Nobody is saying the Nigerian democracy is perfect, but dont sit in london and analyze Nigeria from a distance based on hearsay. You have an option of staying in the U.K, I am a citizen of Canada. Go figures. We are not ina diick measuring contest here as most Nairalanders and Nigerians have access to London (less than 100,000 Naira ticket if u book way in advance). Democracy in Africa in general is still a mess and the only group of peoples who seem to have figured out theirs and strucutured it to suit them are the UAE.

P.S, The I stay in London bit of your post has no relevance to this discussion except I missed something. #justsaying

supremebeing09:

LEAVE NIGERIA FOR NIGERIANS?... VERY "PATRIOTIC". WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE. THE COUNTRY IS GOING TO SHREDS. WHEN I'M READY TO COME BACK (IN A FEW YEARS), I'LL SEE IF YOU'LL BE AT THE AIRPORT TO DENY ME ENTRY. GOD BLESS YOU IF YOU TRIED grin

HAHAHAHAA!!

Dude, You are the first problem with Nigeria. Zero Patriotism. You curse and belittle Nigeria and still want to be a part of the same entity you have little regard for. How does your mind even work. Every Tom, Phalus and pubic hair like you can outlibe the problems with Nigeria, but can you also outline unique solutions to it? I am Nigerian and proudly so. If Nigeria is a sinking ship,then I would stand by it till the last portion of it is fully submerged. LEAVE NIGERIA for NIGERIANS. I said it. If you dont get the message then I am sorry, your problem is bigger than Nigeria.

supremebeing09:
I DON'T HAVE A LOT TO SAY OR A LONG WAY TO GO. MY MESSAGE IS SIMPLE... BROADEN YOUR HORIZONS. AS FOR MY DEBATING SKILLS, DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT. THAT'S NOT THE REASON WHY I JOINED THUS FORUM. I HAVE SIMPLY COME TO VOICE MY OPINION.

Apparently you have nothing to say, let alone talk much. Broaden my horizon?! How about this, I have a home in the U.K (Not a council house o) and a 10year mulitiple entry VISA, Two homes in the U.S (ATL & Manhattan) and a 4 year H1 Visa, 1 home in Canada of which I am a citizen, have been to ALL continents of the world apart from Australia. . and currently work and live in the Niger Delta of Nigeria out of choice and preference. Dont disrespect my country you person. Just because you have a tourist or study Visa to the UK dont make you a Briton. The Americas and all those other fancy places you see today were once slums. It was peoplelike you and I that stuck out their necks to make it into what it is today. Boko Haram would pass, new even worse problems would come. . . How we weather the storm is what matters.

Moral Lesson is; If you aint got nothing nice to say about Nigeria, SHUT THE FHUCK UP.
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by supremebeing09: 7:07pm On Apr 30, 2012
Okija_juju: I honestly thought I was done with this thread but I guess not. . . Like Micheal Corleone said in the movie Godfather, "Everytime I try to leave, they pull me back in". . . lol

What do you mean by the Arab spring was inspirational?! What message are you trying to pass across. Please expand. What happens in America leaves nothing to be desired, I quite agree, but even as infallible as they are, there is no questioning that they are still at the mercies of a terrorist. Its simple, when you are on the defensive, the attacker has the upper hand.

You lost me?!

Are you serious?!

As articulate as I was?!

Please point out a post that confounded you and I will be more than glad to break it down into simpler tenses and structure.

Staying in London?! Big fhucking deal. Nobody is saying the Nigerian democracy is perfect, but dont sit in london and analyze Nigeria from a distance based on hearsay. You have an option of staying in the U.K, I am a citizen of Canada. Go figures. We are not ina diick measuring contest here as most Nairalanders and Nigerians have access to London (less than 100,000 Naira ticket if u book way in advance). Democracy in Africa in general is still a mess and the only group of peoples who seem to have figured out theirs and strucutured it to suit them are the UAE.

P.S, The I stay in London bit of your post has no relevance to this discussion except I missed something. #justsaying

HAHAHAHAA!!

Dude, You are the first problem with Nigeria. Zero Patriotism. You curse and belittle Nigeria and still want to be a part of the same entity you have little regard for. How does your mind even work. Every Tom, Phalus and pubic hair like you can outlibe the problems with Nigeria, but can you also outline unique solutions to it? I am Nigerian and proudly so. If Nigeria is a sinking ship,then I would stand by it till the last portion of it is fully submerged. LEAVE NIGERIA for NIGERIANS. I said it. If you dont get the message then I am sorry, your problem is bigger than Nigeria.

Apparently you have nothing to say, let alone talk much. Broaden my horizon?! How about this, I have a home in the U.K (Not a council house o) and a 10year mulitiple entry VISA, Two homes in the U.S (ATL & Manhattan) and a 4 year H1 Visa, 1 home in Canada of which I am a citizen, have been to ALL continents of the world apart from Australia. . and currently work and live in the Niger Delta of Nigeria out of choice and preference. Dont disrespect my country you person. Just because you have a tourist or study Visa to the UK dont make you a Briton. The Americas and all those other fancy places you see today were once slums. It was peoplelike you and I that stuck out their necks to make it into what it is today. Boko Haram would pass, new even worse problems would come. . . How we weather the storm is what matters.

Moral Lesson is; If you aint got nothing nice to say about Nigeria, SHUT THE FHUCK UP.

bruv, shit the f**k up. I couldn't care less if you owed all the f***ing houses in the world, whether you have a 50 year "H1" or "H12" visa in your possession. I couldn't care less about your citizenship either. The fact that I said I did not Know what to say should not be interpreted as not being able to say something. Maybe you're the f***tard after all. So STFU and don't chat bollocks. I live in the UK and not in a council house too! FOOL. And no, I don't have a tourist visa. I am British and so is my family. So get your mind right. FOOL.

I still am Nigerian and when I'm done with my Masters degree I will come back for my youth service and take up arms in order to better my country. After all, I am paying for my Masters degree out of my own pocket and I've decided not to stick around once I'm done - no matter how much the Oyibo man will pay me or the working conditions and blah blah blah.... I do this out of choice and preference, like you did.

So the fact that someone is abroad and continues to voice their opinion from there does not mean you should automatically get the mentality of LEAVE NIGERIA TO NIGERIANS. Like I said, God bless you you try to stop me from entering my country. FOOL.

I did not even mention my immigration status. All I said was, "I live in London at the moment". Go show your bloody dad your visas and whatnot. FOOL.
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by supremebeing09: 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2012
Okija_juju: I honestly thought I was done with this thread but I guess not. . . Like Micheal Corleone said in the movie Godfather, "Everytime I try to leave, they pull me back in". . . lol

What do you mean by the Arab spring was inspirational?! What message are you trying to pass across. Please expand. (ARE YOU 12 YEARS OF AGE?) What happens in America leaves nothing to be desired, I quite agree, but even as infallible as they are, there is no questioning that they are still at the mercies of a terrorist. Its simple, when you are on the defensive, the attacker has the upper hand. (WELL SAID, SO WHY IS THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT STILL ON THE DEFENSIVE WHEN WE DO NOT HAVE A SOLID DEFENCE SYSTEM?).

You lost me?! NO, I DIDN'T.

Are you serious?! ERR....

As articulate as I was?!

WRONG - OBVIOUSLY YOU WOULD AUTOMATICALLY ASSUME YOUR LOYALTY IS PRIME BECAUSE YOU ARE IN NIGERIA OR HAPPEN TO VISIT NIGERIA FROM TIME TO TIME. I AM MORE CONCERNED ABOUT THE STATE OF NIGERIA THAN I EVER WAS. IT IS EASY TO FOLD YOUR RAMS AND PRETEND NOTHING WAS HAPPENING. WHAT WITH THE HASSLE OF LIVING IN THE UK AS A FOREIGNER, I AM MORE CONCERNED WITH NIGERIA THAN THE UK. I JUST THOUGHT I SHOULD MENTION.

HAHAHAHAA!!

I CURSE AND BELITTLE NIGERIANS? NO HOMEZ. FIRST OF ALL, I WOULDN'T SAY YOU'RE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA JUST BECAUSE YOU SAID SO ABOUT ME. LIKE I SAID, WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT EACH OTHER WE FORGET TO QUESTION THOSE IN POWER. SO, THAT SAID, I WON'T QUESTION YOUR PATRIOTISM EITHER. IF YOU FOLLOW MY POST WELL, YOU WILL SEE THAT I'VE RAISED SENSIBLE SOLUTIONS TO THE NATION'S SHORTCOMINGS. BUT OBVIOUSLY YOU CHOOSE TO PICK THOSE POSTS YOU DEEM TOUCHY RATHER THAN THOUGHT-PROVOKING POSTS.

ALSO, IF MY PROBLEM WAS BIGGER THAN NIGERIA, I SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO REPLY TO THIS POST BECAUSE I PERSONALLY WOULD BE DEAD BY NOW!

Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by yvonnejoe(f): 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2012
angry angry. Y shud we join d arabs in producin bomb n bomers; scarin oyibo n carryin d tag 'all nigerians r terorist'? Pray we dnt start wars 2.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soldiers Storm Kogi To Stop Fulani Herdsmen Vs Farmers Clashes(pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic) / Sorry States Of Lagos Island

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93