Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Can Anyone Bear This,,,,what Is Ur Idea About This Suitatuion. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Anyone Bear This,,,,what Is Ur Idea About This Suitatuion. (2295 Views)

I Cant Bear This Any Longer! Please Help Me. / Ladies,what Is Ur Idea Of A Dateable Guy? / I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Bear This,,,,what Is Ur Idea About This Suitatuion. by jeffp: 11:31am On Apr 26, 2012
i am in a relationship ..which have lasted for 3years and everyday of the past 3years..it takes strength to keep dis relationship because i hav strong emotions for my girl....after 3 years..my girlfriend and I started having issues bcause i heard she was cheating on me wit a guy that stays in her hostel compound...the rumor became very clear and true.and instead of her to apologize..she broke up wit me.AFTER A Month later..we got back together and i just felt it was the time for her to make amends and make it up to me...
i am 27years old and she is 21 years old..we ar in d same class...and we hav been so close for the past 3years...
WE ARE IN THE SAME CLASS..AND SHE ALWAYS TELL ME THAT I CANT BREAK UP WIT HER.....and she told me that she had stopped what she was doing she was sorry...After 3weeks...something happened wen i visited her compound.. I found her and d guy chatting.i tried to caution her and told her that why she is so so stubborn.(bECAUSE SEEING HER AND D GUY WILL ALWAYS MAKE ME REMEMBER THE PAST..since she claimed that she and d guy ar nt talking again )).as i was talkin to her in an angry tone...d boy got up and started fighting me..and it resulted in me having injuries..because people from my girlfriend'scompound joined and fought me.and she stood and WALKED OUT ON ME. instead of her to still come to apologize...she told me that she what us to take a step downward in the relationship.Bcause i am too possesive about her and i embrassed her in her compound....IS DAT NT FUNNY?

And do u know this SAME GUY STAYS IN HER HOSTEL COMPOUND TILL NOW AND SHE SAYS SHE WILL NT LEAVE THE COMPOUND.

she later said we can continue dating but..there need to be changes..and this is what i noticed.

1> SHE SAID SHE CAN NEVER COME TO SPEND THE NIGHTS IN MY HOUSE AGAIN.
2> SHE PASSWORDS HER BLACKBERRY AND I CAN EVEN CHECK HER PHONES
3> she treats me like anyhw and walks out on me on every given opportunity.
4> SHE CHANGED MY PET NAME ON HER PHONE FROM my cherish TO Jeffzain and Jeffmtn.
5> she SAYS THAT THIS SPACE WILL WORK IN THE RELATIONSHIP.
6> She only comes and sees me in d day and goes back to her house in d evenings.
7. before the fight..she deleted the boy's number from her phone..bt after the fight she saved the boys number back to her phone.

it hurts me everyday.pls i need comments. she keeps on saying she loves me...
before in d past we were so close like brother and sister...nw it is d opposite.
SHE IS MY ONLY FRIEND..AND I SINCERLY LOVE HER....WEN I MEAN ONLY FRIEND..I MEAN ONLY FRIEND...I GAT NO OTHER FRIEND..BCAUSE SHE MADE ME SEE I CAN HAV ALL THE FRIENDS I NEED IN HER... BUT ALL THIS HAVE CHANGED WHEN SHE STARTED MIXING UP WITH PEOPLE.''

N.B: i am a young man and a student in my finals..i am nt poor bt i am comfortable..wen i mean comfortable i am....bt dis changes have been so shocking and it is tearing me apart.

Can u b in this kind of relationship and be okay...
Re: Can Anyone Bear This,,,,what Is Ur Idea About This Suitatuion. by Arosa(m): 11:36am On Apr 26, 2012
What advise do you need, If you do not know what to do in this situation then I'am sorry for you. angry
Re: Can Anyone Bear This,,,,what Is Ur Idea About This Suitatuion. by Killz3(m): 11:38am On Apr 26, 2012
Boy, you are such a sorry fool! You fought a guy over a Babe? Were you married to her? What rights do you have over who she talks to, or not? She did not "really" cheat on you cos you aren't married. You have no control whatsoever over her. . . so? She was exploring her options and if she finds someone that treats her better than you do, why will she not go for it?

And the million dollar question. . . Why tha fcck would you still hang on to her after you noticed the changes? You wanted to get hurt, and guess what? YOU DID!
Re: Can Anyone Bear This,,,,what Is Ur Idea About This Suitatuion. by agb2011(f): 11:46am On Apr 26, 2012
This is the point where you take a bow. End the stupid relationship
Re: Can Anyone Bear This,,,,what Is Ur Idea About This Suitatuion. by ijebabe: 11:56am On Apr 26, 2012
I don't know why you still refer to this as a relationship. Its sad that people change but this is a lesson for you. Let her go when she realises what she has done to herself she will come back apologising.
On the other hand, you sound very controlling by checking her phone and this public displays of anger. Is this the space she's talking of? Have there been an history of this in the past? Please check urself as well so that you don't unintentionally damage the next relationship.
Re: Can Anyone Bear This,,,,what Is Ur Idea About This Suitatuion. by Sijo01(f): 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked
see tori o!
Op, ar u unda any obligation to remain in d relationship?
Re: Can Anyone Bear This,,,,what Is Ur Idea About This Suitatuion. by cool318(m): 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2012
@ Jeff
Let me ask you some questions:
First of all, how old are you?, i believe this will make me go ahead to advice you, no insults meant ok
I believe that its infatuation or you are to obsessed about the girl.

Take these advice,i have once been a victim last 6 years, Just give that Bitch a long break
Look for a younger, smarter, sweet and beautiful babe, and move along with.
By the time her eyes are cleared, she will come running after you, but
Don't ever bulge or accept her back.

Lock up your mind, Forget her , tear all her pics , erase them from your phone, delete her numbers
even if you memorized them, try hard not to call her.always keep your self busy either with your books or computer or
your new catch. don't be depressed.

If you can do all these, she will be a " Forgotten Bitch Warrior

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Bear This,,,,what Is Ur Idea About This Suitatuion. by Riodiao(m): 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2012
My broda u dnt need to read in between d lines. D bianchi is taking u 4 a big mugu.I knw how hard it is for u .But neva entertain dat thought u cnt live without her. No gurl is indispensable! I repeat no player(girlfriend) is bigger than his manager(her boyfriend).D moment that player think so,kick him out. Kick Her OUT like polio. Dnt call ,text her. U'll will get over with time,believe me.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Bear This,,,,what Is Ur Idea About This Suitatuion. by Riodiao(m): 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2012
My broda u dnt need to read in between d lines. D bianchi is taking u 4 a big mugu.I knw how hard it is for u .But neva entertain dat thought u cnt live without her. No gurl is indispensable! I repeat no player(girlfriend) is bigger than his manager(her boyfriend).D moment that player think so,kick d player out. Kick Her OUT like polio. Dnt call ,text her. U'll will get over with time,believe me.
Re: Can Anyone Bear This,,,,what Is Ur Idea About This Suitatuion. by samyng(m): 1:03pm On Apr 26, 2012
cool318: @ Jeff
Let me ask you some questions:
First of all, how old are you?, i believe this will make me go ahead to advice you, no insults meant ok
I believe that its infatuation or you are to obsessed about the girl.

Take these advice,i have once been a victim last 6 years, Just give that Bitch a long break
Look for a younger, smarter, sweet and beautiful babe, and move along with.
By the time her eyes are cleared, she will come running after you, but
Don't ever bulge or accept her back.

Lock up your mind, Forget her , tear all her pics , erase them from your phone, delete her numbers
even if you memorized them, try hard not to call her.always keep your self busy either with your books or computer or
your new catch. don't be depressed.

If you can do all these, she will be a " Forgotten Bitch Warrior

wow i love this advise but i will add to it
@ Poster such girl or lady make u nag alot,She is no longer into u, that's why all this happen and all this brings out the worst in you. The thing is that u were trying to be a Good Boy by giving her everything u are but she does not really appreciate. Some ladies do not appreciate guys tend to be too good they most times take them for granted and want to explore guys that are different, She is that type of lady i think... Righ now she makes u feel insecure try to focus on other things.. Make Money and try to control urself but try not to complain again try to make ur love for her fade away its going to be hard but try ur best and if she is your GOD ordained wife not to worry u will still have her but if she is not then be strong and let go and stop hurting your self as this kind of things makes u loose focus especially when u had almost build ur life around her.. Just smile and take it easy and stop working hard to make the relationship work. Put such hard work towards ur study or work, with time u will see the results which is wealth, success and a happy partner to spend the rest of ur life with sad
Re: Can Anyone Bear This,,,,what Is Ur Idea About This Suitatuion. by jeffp: 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2012
i am 27years old and she is 21 years old..we ar in d same class...and we hav been so close for the past 3years...
Re: Can Anyone Bear This,,,,what Is Ur Idea About This Suitatuion. by crackhouse(m): 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2012
jeffp: i am in a relationship ..which have lasted for 3years and everyday of the past 3years..it takes strength to keep dis relationship because i hav strong emotions for my girl....after 3 years..my girlfriend and I started having issues bcause i heard she was cheating on me wit a guy that stays in her hostel compound...the rumor became very clear and true.and instead of her to apologize..she broke up wit me.AFTER A Month later..we got back together and i just felt it was the time for her to make amends and make it up to me...
WE ARE IN THE SAME CLASS..AND SHE ALWAYS TELL ME THAT I CANT BREAK UP WIT HER.....and she told me that she had stopped what she was doing she was sorry...After 3weeks...something happened wen i visited her compound..and i found her and d guy chatting and holding hands..i tried to caution her and told her that why she is so so stubborn..as i was talkin to her in an angry tone...d boy got up and started fighting me..and it resulted in me having injuries..because people from my girlfriend'scompound joined and fought me.and she stood and watched. instead of her to still come to apologize...she told me that she what us to take a step downward in the relationship....
And do u know this SAME GUY STAYS IN HER HOSTEL COMPOUND TILLNOW.

she later said we can continue dating but..there need to be changes..and this is what i noticed.

1> SHE SAID SHE CAN NEVER COME TO SPEND THE NIGHTS IN MY HOUSE AGAIN.
2> SHE PASSWORDS HER BLACKBERRY AND I CAN EVEN CHECK HER PHONES
3> WHEN WE ARE TOGETHER ..AND ANY BOYS THAT KNOWS HER CALLS HER..SHE CAN STAND AND TALK TO THE BOY WITHOUT REASONING I AM WAITING.
4> SHE CHANGED MY PET NAME ON HER PHONE FROM my cherish TO Jeffzain and Jeffmtn.
5> she SAYS THAT THIS SPACE WILL WORK IN THE RELATIONSHIP.
6> She only comes and sees me in d day and goes back to her house in d evenings.
7. before the fight..she deleted the boy's number from her phone..bt after the fight she saved the boys number back to her phone.

Can u b in this kind of relationship and be okay...it hurts me everyday.pls i need comments. she keeps on saying she loves me...
before in d past we were so close like brother and sister...nw it is d oppoiste.
SHE IS MY ONLY FRIEND..AND I SINCERLY LOVE HER....WEN I MEAN ONLY FRIEND..I MEAN ONLY FRIEND...I GAT NO OTHER FRIEND..BCAUSE SHE MADE ME SEE I CAN HAV ALL THE FRIENDS I NEED IN HER... BUT ALL THIS HAVE CHANGED WHEN SHE STARTED MIXING UP WITH PEOPLE.''

my friend, the truth is that she have started comparing u with other guys maybe in terms of bedmatics{you know what i mean} and other things. The best thing u will do for yourself is to leave her alone and concentrate on your studies. I know one day she will be dissappointed by the guy{or those guys} and by then she will start making efforts to get back to you again but u know what? Whenever it happens, pls don't accept her back cos if u do it means u are the dumbest human being that ever lived on this planet earth. If u still insist on having a girlfriend i suggest u look elsewhere but it will be very nice if u leave those things and concentrate on ur studies afterall i never had a girlfriend until my first semester 500 level{final yr} in the university and mine was not a student. I am telling u, u will never regret suspending that kinda lifestyle for now. What matters is ur position or status after school and not ur kinda school life u are living.
Re: Can Anyone Bear This,,,,what Is Ur Idea About This Suitatuion. by jmoore(m): 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2012
you can't accuse her of cheating on you because you are not married to her. She does not own you and you do not own her.
Re: Can Anyone Bear This,,,,what Is Ur Idea About This Suitatuion. by omega25red(m): 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2012
poster

you are not a man because you are a pnssy whipped mofo who has to catch h.i.v or get killed by your "girl's" lover before you come to your senses. At least you had enough sense not to put your picture up with your profile because i was really interested in seeing what a guy like you looks like angry

27 year old smh abeg does anyone here know this girl? because i wont put it past this friendless whipped dude to kill her if he cant have her
Re: Can Anyone Bear This,,,,what Is Ur Idea About This Suitatuion. by Wislet(f): 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2012
ONLY FRIEND? Did I see correctly?
As in ONLY friend
She MADE YOU DO WAT?? So, the two of you were each other's ONLY friends
And these set of people want a REASONABLE, WORKABLE relationship With this kind of thinking?
Wow. Kai! Unbelievable.
So, now, who do u turn to for sound advice? Nobody. U've chased them away?
Aside from that, it looks like this feeling you guys always mistake for Love (I call it infatuation)gets you men in big trouble. ASK YOURSELF AGAIN/SEARCH FOR THE TRUE DEFINITION OF LOVE and check if she 'Loves' you.
Relationship is an AGREEMENT for goodness sake. TWO people must have the same mind on it for it to work!! How can YOU ALONE be the one pushing for it?
Use your head. Do not let mere fluttering of the heart becloud your sense of reasoning. OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE. Stop walking like a blind man in broad daylight. Women have not and will never finish. Who knows: you could be there fighting for another man's wife, while yours is elsewhere waiting for you to find her.
What kind of wife do you hope to marry? Do u want to have peace of mind? Sleep with both eyes closed? Use the wisdom God has given u.
Re: Can Anyone Bear This,,,,what Is Ur Idea About This Suitatuion. by Killz3(m): 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2012
Wislet: Who knows: you could be there fighting for another man's wife, while yours is elsewhere waiting for you to find her.
Re: Can Anyone Bear This,,,,what Is Ur Idea About This Suitatuion. by Wislet(f): 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2012
crackhouse: my friend, the truth is that she have started comparing u with other guys maybe in terms of bedmatics{you know what i mean} and other things. The best thing u will do for yourself is to leave her alone and concentrate on your studies. I know one day she will be dissappointed by the guy{or those guys} and by then she will start making efforts to get back to you again but u know what? Whenever it happens, pls don't accept her back cos if u do it means u are the dumbest human being that ever lived on this planet earth. If u still insist on having a girlfriend i suggest u look elsewhere but it will be very nice if u leave those things and concentrate on ur studies afterall i never had a girlfriend until my first semester 500 level{final yr} in the university and mine was not a student. I am telling u, u will never regret suspending that kinda lifestyle for now. What matters is ur position or status after school and not ur kinda school life u are living.
good! Boyfriend-girlfriend r/ship while in school is not and never will be a necessity. Freedom to be you and remain unattached till the right time is exhilarating. Develop yourself as a single man. When u're through, with that good result, ladies will be the ones fighting for you.
Re: Can Anyone Bear This,,,,what Is Ur Idea About This Suitatuion. by samyng(m): 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2012
Wislet:
Relationship is an AGREEMENT for goodness sake. TWO people must have the same mind on it for it to work!! How can YOU ALONE be the one pushing for it?
Use your head. Do not let mere fluttering of the heart becloud your sense of reasoning. OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE. Stop walking like a blind man in broad daylight. Women have not and will never finish. Who knows: you could be there fighting for another man's wife, while yours is elsewhere waiting for you to find her.
What kind of wife do you hope to marry? Do u want to have peace of mind? Sleep with both eyes closed? Use the wisdom God has given u
smiley
Re: Can Anyone Bear This,,,,what Is Ur Idea About This Suitatuion. by VALIDATOR: 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2012
@OP,
What you really need desperately now is not an advise as you requested. What you need is a very hot slap to wake you up to reality. Mumu.
Re: Can Anyone Bear This,,,,what Is Ur Idea About This Suitatuion. by Exponental(m): 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2012
Choose a wedding datebetterstill play jacks role in titanic, she will know u mean business !
Re: Can Anyone Bear This,,,,what Is Ur Idea About This Suitatuion. by drnoel: 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2012
~Killz~:
Boy, you are such a sorry fool! You fought a guy over a Babe? Were you married to her? What rights do you have over who she talks to, or not? She did not "really" cheat on you cos you aren't married. You have no control whatsoever over her. . . so? She was exploring her options and if she finds someone that treats her better than you do, why will she not go for it?

And the million dollar question. . . Why tha fcck would you still hang on to her after you noticed the changes? You wanted to get hurt, and guess what? YOU DID!

~Killz~ u really can be an asshole when u want 2 be ma guy, though hard as it may sound, I totally and completely agree with what u said. This thread sounded all too wrong, is all wrong really. No man should be this silly over a woman. If u are, she will use u they way this chick in the thread is using the guy. It pains really cos this guy is being used and he doesn't even see it. Cos if he saw it, he won't be here 2 ask 4 advice. He would have decided a long time ago, and would have moved on. I think by the time this girl is finished with u, she will tear ur heart out, probably boil and then give it 2 u 2 eat. This guy should please know he is not being nice, so he shouldn't use nice as an excuse here, but he is being plain stupid.
Re: Can Anyone Bear This,,,,what Is Ur Idea About This Suitatuion. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2012
Man! smh. end it already! Make more friends. . . . grin
Re: Can Anyone Bear This,,,,what Is Ur Idea About This Suitatuion. by Skii(m): 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2012
Me sef suppose join the crowd beat you

mscheww....
Re: Can Anyone Bear This,,,,what Is Ur Idea About This Suitatuion. by SAFO(m): 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2012
I'm so disappointed with some of my home based Naija brothers. Every day there's a thread or essay describing a pus.sy whipped guy whose girl is playing him and he's desperately losing it.

Jus WTF is in the water ova there? Why are so many of you so overly sensitive and weak minded? You fckkers need to man up and grow a fckkin backbone. It's so embarrassing to read this crap.

Jeeeezus

[/end rant]
Re: Can Anyone Bear This,,,,what Is Ur Idea About This Suitatuion. by Nsiluv(m): 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2012
undecidedGuy, call it a quit, d girl is inluv wit anoda, y ar u fooling ur self, wat makes u beliv dat it will eva work out. D truth is dat d relationship had ended long b4 now. So, get urself a girl dat is worthy of ur luv, coz thousands of galz ar out der waitin 4 uGuy, call it a quit, d girl is inluv wit anoda, y ar u fooling ur self, wat makes u beliv dat it will eva work out. D truth is dat d relationship had ended long b4 now. So, get urself a girl dat is worthy of ur luv, coz thousands of galz ar out der waitin 4 uGuy, call it a quit, d girl is inluv wit anoda, y ar u fooling ur self, wat makes u beliv dat it will eva work out. D truth is dat d relationship had ended long b4 now. So, get urself a girl dat is worthy of ur luv, coz thousands of galz ar out der waitin 4 u
Re: Can Anyone Bear This,,,,what Is Ur Idea About This Suitatuion. by tyson55(m): 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2012
More men are becoming silly wimps these days. *Shrieks in horror*

Young man, don't kill yourself over one random, plain female. There are countless females of all bodily dimension yearning to have a piece of you.

Remember a broken courtship is better than a broken marriage.
Re: Can Anyone Bear This,,,,what Is Ur Idea About This Suitatuion. by jeffp: 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2012
God Bless all of una ....for una comments..bt d problem is dat it is so so so hard to let go..WE AR IN D SAME CLASS OHH......
Re: Can Anyone Bear This,,,,what Is Ur Idea About This Suitatuion. by Aries24(f): 7:09pm On Apr 26, 2012
~Killz~:

@ killz tank u 4 spelling it out loud and harsh 4 him,and y is it dat guys always stick 2 grls dat treat dem lyk trash whyl der re nice grls out der dat could luv dem
Re: Can Anyone Bear This,,,,what Is Ur Idea About This Suitatuion. by cindyrella(f): 9:38pm On Apr 26, 2012
If she did all this to you and you still don't know what to do then you are a big FOOL.... tongue and pls try to make new friends..
Re: Can Anyone Bear This,,,,what Is Ur Idea About This Suitatuion. by Z8(m): 11:36pm On Apr 26, 2012
Sometimes I don't understand the kind of stories I see here..is it that u can't see the handwriting on the wall..mistake number 1 u accepted her back...mistake number 2 ur listening to all that crap she sayn abt a change after d incident @ d compund. Bros its ma motto to not insult ppk on nairaland don't make me break it. Move The Bleep On...belive me u'll find another gal that will make u forget her..its not a guess its a guarranty
Re: Can Anyone Bear This,,,,what Is Ur Idea About This Suitatuion. by ijebabe: 11:44pm On Apr 26, 2012
quote author=Skii]Me sef suppose join the crowd beat you

mscheww....[/quote]

LMFAO!!!
Re: Can Anyone Bear This,,,,what Is Ur Idea About This Suitatuion. by Phrankin(m): 11:46pm On Apr 26, 2012
My advice is keep on being broda and sista

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romantic Message To All / The Consequences Of Women Leaving The Kitchen. / Seven Traits To Watch Out For In A Potential Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.