Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Betonmarket Alerts - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts (97382 Views)

Poll: Is Betonmarket a lucrative business?

Yes: 59% (34 votes)
No: 5% (3 votes)
I don't know : 35% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Is BETONMARKET more lucrative than FOREX trade?

Yes: 40% (11 votes)
No: 33% (9 votes)
I don't know: 25% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 2:24am On May 04, 2012
bendazum: Inasmuch as I will use every knowledge at my disposal to make calls for the benefit of the house. I must insist that you follow strict money management rules.I will also limit myself to making only 1 call a day to avoid unnecessary losses. Thanks once more and welcome onboard!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 2:27am On May 04, 2012
LET'S DO THIS.NZDUSD RISES IN 5 HOURS! GOODLUCK.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 2:37am On May 04, 2012
bendazum: LET'S DO THIS.NZDUSD RISES IN 5 HOURS! GOODLUCK.
Ok..i see my fall hitting before a rise rebound..
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 2:37am On May 04, 2012
It was quoting at around 0.8013 when I made the CALL.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 2:38am On May 04, 2012
Are you still looking at EU and GU?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 3:45am On May 04, 2012
bendazum: There are different betonment strategies but where the success lies is in choosing the one that fits your personality and sticking to it.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 3:47am On May 04, 2012
mkmyers45:

Can we do text alerts in future? We go pay grin grin grin grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 3:52am On May 04, 2012

bendazum: Transparency is the watch word.Moreover I intend to fine tune the strategy to have atleast 80percent win ratio.That's enough to keep us in business.Moreover the alert is posted 2-4am,MON-FRI if and when there is a strong signal.I stake on all the calls I make.That means if you lose,I lost.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 4:05am On May 04, 2012
Mr Temple: Tanks 4 ur response απϑ support. I ve also opener a virtual acct 2day & hope 2 follow ur Alert.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 4:07am On May 04, 2012
igeluma: This is good,when are u starting the sms singnals for betonmarket,please let me
know on commercial basis.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by marlockj: 4:21am On May 04, 2012
i entered late.cuz i tot is 4am only alert.bt i drop in mins adjusted tym

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 4:28am On May 04, 2012
bendazum: I wish to inform the house that I will respond to your questions in due time.I accept full responsibility for today's loss and I know why it happened.
In order to minimize such losses to the barest minimum possible and in response to your wishes, I have decided to start SMS alert service. This is done with your interests at heart.

To subscribe to this service PAY THE SUM of $25 liberty reserve only to Account Name :Betonmarket Alerts Account Number :u5389436.
Remember this OPTION is not meant for everybody but for the SERIOUS ones.You get alerts at the right time irrespective of any fixed time.However the Nairaland Alerts still continues.Ensure that you put your phone number in the liberty reserve memo field.Cheer up.We will get there!

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by marlockj: 5:55am On May 04, 2012
[quote author=bendazum][/quote]do u mean we r abt 2 lose 2days market
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by chirawe(m): 7:32am On May 04, 2012
can anyone teach me how to trade bentonmarket? i have tried some time but i dont know any strategies.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by noblefrank31(m): 7:34am On May 04, 2012
Beton markets is real. I use it but it is very risky for beginners. So all of you should take note. It's all about trading of currencies and betting on changing conditions just like the forex trading.

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Iykecollins(m): 8:46am On May 04, 2012
I am happy to see this thread here, I had joined bom 2yrs ago, traded on rise and fall and the last digit match following a material I bought online through success digest, I made several gains and lost all within a space of 3months, I was discouragd, thinking dat there was something I was not getting right or d whole thing is scam. Seeing this thread gives me hope dat there are people who are actually benefitting from it. My interest is revived again, pls I would want to know d rules, best trade to join and possibly d strategies involved, even if at a cost. I have both my virtual and real accounts still dormant. Pls help!

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by seunlo1(m): 8:46am On May 04, 2012
Hello peeps pls can you explain what exactly is bet,how it works,how to start,what are the do's and dont's

Thanks
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by gmcbiz(m): 8:53am On May 04, 2012
pls just wanna know..what is the difference btw this betonmarket and online forex trading?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Kpimp: 8:57am On May 04, 2012
Lost my bet.bet ends on 0.8005
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by marlockj: 9:25am On May 04, 2012
lost. i tink we hv 2.d current spot to drop bet b4 we drop
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by KINGwax(m): 9:29am On May 04, 2012
bendazum: So sorry about that.Maybe you entered it a bit late.Anyway thanks for understanding.I promise now to consider people who enter even 1 hour late and to make good use of my knowledge of forex to an advantage.I also encourage others to make their own calls and contributions.Thanks.
pls, what is beton? Shldnt that be d best thing to explain to intended beginners? I repeat, what is beton jare?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by MRMICKMEN: 9:40am On May 04, 2012
which platform are u using. anyone with free no deposit bonus pls share
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by namdo(m): 9:47am On May 04, 2012
just reactivated my old account on BOM let's see how far this time. good thread here just like we have on forex i think they are similar except the trading modus operandi. Happy betting.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by marlockj: 10:02am On May 04, 2012
@bend is deir hw alert cn b drop 1 or 2hrs to d start tym.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by EnterPRO: 10:05am On May 04, 2012
MR MICKMEN: which platform are u using. anyone with free no deposit bonus pls share

u can open a DEMO acct to practice with before opening a LIVE acct.

Go to www.betonmarkets.com , click on sign up and select Virtual Money Account. It comes preloaded with practice money.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by ayox2003: 10:09am On May 04, 2012
I posted on the first page of this thread. Missed alot but I've read all post.
Newbies, BOM is real and you can make millions on it. Infact one of the richest internet millionaires made his money trading fixed-odds(BOM) and forex. His name is Vince Stanzione.
Naija peeps, no easy road to Babylon! You have to read books, study trends and practice well. In Nigeria, I've personally not seen someone who makes above 500$ in a day.
@Ben and Pappy, be matured when handling issues, but its too early to ask for payments considering the numbers of newbies in here and the resposibility on each person. After three straight months of familiarity and trust, then u can start with whatever you wanna do.
Newbies, I'm not a professional but I've been on BOM since 2009. I can say its very profitable if you can LEARN it.
I'll post books you can use later.

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by EnterPRO: 10:10am On May 04, 2012
KINGwax: pls, what is beton? Shldnt that be d best thing to explain to intended beginners? I repeat, what is beton jare?

u can google up : "binary options vs fixed odds vs spot trading"

for full details.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 10:11am On May 04, 2012
For all those asking what its all about, kindly use Google! Come on!! Must we ask for everything? After you have gone through Google and grabbed an Idea of what Binary Options is all about, you will be able to request for more training! Binary Options is a very good way of making money if you have an above average forex strategy. With my Forex account, 25% increase in a month is regarded as wonderful but with Binary Options 100% is the minimum. Go figure!
For those that have funded their accounts, Here is just one alert. You might want to get in on the GU. I purchased a fall option that its going to fall by the end of the day which is 21:00 GMT. Took the trade at market open and got filled in at 6178. Extremely busy and would not be regular here, just as i am not regular in the forex alerts thread but will pop in once in a while.

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by MRMICKMEN: 10:17am On May 04, 2012
@ enterPRO
thanks i have been into forex for some time now i think they are similar from the replies above.i will give it a try
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by EnterPRO: 10:24am On May 04, 2012
MR MICKMEN: @ enterPRO
thanks i have been into forex for some time now i think they are similar from the replies above.i will give it a try

in fact, you can use the strategies you learnt in Forex trading to become a champion in BinOps.

The advantage is that unlike forex, there is no stop loss, candlestick, pivot point, bla bla bla to watch.

Just do your market analysis, make your buys, and go and play. The trades will close by themselves. No need to study graph, no need for inverter. You can even trade from any phone with a mobile browser!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by wundakind(m): 10:37am On May 04, 2012
Pls i don't know what beton market is. Pls someone should help me. I need hints on what it is and how its used.... My email is vinsly009@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (102)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.