Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Betonmarket Alerts - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts (97381 Views)

Poll: Is Betonmarket a lucrative business?

Yes: 59% (34 votes)
No: 5% (3 votes)
I don't know : 35% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Is BETONMARKET more lucrative than FOREX trade?

Yes: 40% (11 votes)
No: 33% (9 votes)
I don't know: 25% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 3:33am On May 05, 2012
marlockj: @bend is deir hw alert cn b drop 1 or 2hrs to d start tym.

No,Inasmuch as I know what market should do even before it happens I still wait until conditions are favourable before I drop an alert.For example although today is Saturday I have an idea what will happen on Monday.I expect AUDUSD to rise on MONDAY being the 7th May,2012 but I can't make a CALL until it becomes clearer.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 3:53am On May 05, 2012
gmc.biz:
pls just wanna know..what is the difference btw this betonmarket and online forex trading?

In Forex you execute your orders with a broker while in betonmarket you use your knowledge of Forex and trading platform to make a prediction or bet.In Forex profit or loss is calculated in pips or points but in betonmarket it is calculated in the specified currency you chose to fund your account with. In Forex you decide to close your trade at anytime but in. betonmarket it is more or less fixed. There may be other differences .

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 4:17am On May 05, 2012
KINGwax: pls, what is beton? Shldnt that be d best thing to explain to intended beginners? I repeat, what is beton jare?

Betonmarket is a fixed odds or wagering company that allows you to profit or lose from your financial predictions.Nothing good comes easy.You need to devote your time,money, efforts. If you are the impatient type this is the best time to leave.You can lose all your money in just one second.It is necessary that you remove emotional attachment to this and be calm and sober whether you win or lose.Apply good money management principles, don't over bet,don't take revenge on market. Google for more information.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 4:32am On May 05, 2012
bendazum: If u have opened an account with betonmarket u will see that there is a link,'Start betting'.Click on it,u will see different options,select Forex.Select Bet type which is Rise/Fall,Select Variable return,Select the Market example EUR/USD,Select duration eg. 4 hours.Select Payout.Click Get Bet Prices.The purchase price if it rises as well as if it falls is generated.Choose the appropriate ONE.ENSURE U DON'T BUY IF IT IS MORE THAN 20PERCENT OF UR ACCT.otherwise reduce the payout.Finally Click 'Buy this bet'.Once u have done this,just go back to SLEEP.It usually takes just 20mins maximum to do this.When it expires,you will see an Increase in ur account balance.4 Hour means in 4 Hours time the Bet will Close by itself.Ur
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 4:39am On May 05, 2012
bendazum: I keep on hammering on using 20percent of your account balance to bet and yet nobody has asked me a question concerning it.Do I take it that everybody knows what it meansNO!!! This is the CRUX of the matter and I would like to throw more light to it.Now assuming you funded your acount with 50dollars,20percent of it is 10dollars.Never,I repeat never buy a bet if it is is above 10dollars.You can buy it between 9-10dollars and remember to adjust your payout to suit your needs.There is no decimal only digits in payout.Example 20 accepted 20.50 rejected.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 4:47am On May 05, 2012
bendazum: Now as regards some of the questions I see here,u will agree with me that it has been answered before here. The time the Alert is generated is not dependent on me but on the market and ranges from 4am-10am.I only chose 4am so that it would be uniformed.That is why sms service remains our best option. Now to those who are clamouring to learn to study the market.Be my guest but be well aware that there is no way to making money that is easy.I am only trying to make things easier for you.I have been studying the market for a long time and am still doing it until now. It may entail you keeping night vigil from 2am until daybreak and many more stresses.Apart from that greed,fear and other factors that are involved.1 Month or 2 is not actually enough to learn this.That is the truth nobody will tell you.You will be invited to an fx seminar where you paid 10,000 yet at the end of it.You will learn how to blow up ur account in 1week or less.I won't prevent anyone from learning mkt.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by nnatobryno(m): 5:12am On May 05, 2012
pls as a newbie whr cn i start frm. . . Pls cn any one help me wit d tutorial on betonmarkets. Thks 4 ur cooperatn
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 5:21am On May 05, 2012
fuke: @Bendazim and other posters

Pls send me a pdf on forex. Does it work?

On which plarform.

jidolconsul005@yahoo.com

I don't have any PDF on Forex but you can visit babypipsdotcom for more info.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 5:49am On May 05, 2012
Kaysalas: Mr. bendazum, you can't imagine how happy i am getting this response from you. my number is 08020552711 while my email is kaysalas@yahoo.com hoping to hear from you soonest

My rules are simple and straightforward.Firstly, you said you have $50 in your account I need to know if it is still $50 or has it reduced? Back to the rules you agree to take and execute all my alerts alone whether convenient or not irrespective of what you believe, think or feel.You agree to use only 20% of your account and to target only what I say you should target no matter what. You agree to account to the house at the end of every alert stating your account balance whether profit or loss.You agree I repeat to take my alert only.Don't trade on your own or execute any other alert apart from mine.At the end of the 2 weeks you are free to do as you please.You are bound to speak the truth and nothing but the truth.This contract starts on 7 May,2012 and ends on 18May,2012.Do you agree?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mckemsoc(m): 8:07am On May 05, 2012
Hi Gud people of NL & BOM, i've been actually been followin dis thread 4 @ least not less dan 12hrs now thou i've nt been contributin, just observin.

First of all i must commend Ben 4 comin out †☺ openinin dis forum cos it would really go a long way †☺ helpin a lot of young people clamourin 4 financial independent.

ƉƐƞ, i wz involved wit betonmarket 2yrs ago but ƉƐƞ i wz actually focused on betin on Rise/Fall (whch is τ̲̅ђe only 1 i had a knowledge of) of world currencies usin FOREX as my guildline ƉƐƞ @ a point, i incured some unbeareable loses even thou i break even most tyms @ τ̲̅ђe onset of my betin carrier. So, a result of τ̲̅ђe loses i went in2 herbination untill last 9te i saw dis forum here on NL

I would really lik †☺ broaden my betin skills i.e goin beyound betin on Rise/Fall of world currencies †☺ includin betin on INDICES, COMMODITIES, GOLD, SILVER & CRUDE. I believ NL is a place 9ja people come †☺ share info & xperiences in all their life endeavour, in a bid †☺ helpin each oda. In dat effect, i would also βε̲̣̣̣̥ willin †☺ share my little knowledge i used durin my day of betin on Rise/Fall of currencies.
⌣̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̶̭̌⌣ in advance.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 8:56am On May 05, 2012
ibnquasale:

Must you always complain? u shld understand that some people wont know unless they understudied another person...learn to appropriately correct, and go any length to help people to become financially free
I'm a very practical person that solve problems ☺ƞ the go ø® learn as the case may be. Every single material he needs Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ ☺ƞ BOM site, even video illustrations. Dyslexic people will even become pro by just going through materials ☺ƞ the site. Then you can come back here and when OP says GU EU ø® whatever currency will rise, you know exactly what τ̅☺ do. BOM Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ like child's play compared τ̅☺ placing an FX trade.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mckemsoc(m): 9:03am On May 05, 2012
blink182: I'm a very practical person that solve problems ☺ƞ the go ø® learn as the case may be. Every single material he needs Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ ☺ƞ BOM site, even video illustrations. Dyslexic people will even become pro by just going through materials ☺ƞ the site. Then you can come back here and when OP says GU EU ø® whatever currency will rise, you know exactly what τ̅☺ do. BOM Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ like child's play compared τ̅☺ placing an FX trade.

Pls would really lik †☺ get more info 4rm Ɣ☺u if Ɣ☺u hav idea on hw †☺ monitor Indice, commodities in orda †☺ place a bet. I only hav a small idea on currency betin. If Ɣ☺u do'nt mind, we can xtend it †☺ BBM, †☺ make it much easier. Tnks
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by yungreezy: 9:26am On May 05, 2012
mckemsoc:

Pls would really lik †☺ get more info 4rm Ɣ☺u if Ɣ☺u hav idea on hw †☺ monitor Indice, commodities in orda †☺ place a bet. I only hav a small idea on currency betin. If Ɣ☺u do'nt mind, we can xtend it †☺ BBM, †☺ make it much easier. Tnks
I would also like to be involved in this. I know of a daily report given on the bom site but I would like more assistance.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 9:52am On May 05, 2012
mckemsoc:

Bros, you aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ clearly mistaken. What ℓ̊ was referring τ̅☺ in that post was Ђơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ω τ̅☺ use Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ BOM platform. Then come back here τ̅☺ take signals from OP, I'm a pretty busy person now-no time for analysis of any market. S̴̩☺̩ learn Ђơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ω τ̅☺ use Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ platform and come here for signals.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mckemsoc(m): 10:07am On May 05, 2012
blink182: Bros, you aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ clearly mistaken. What ℓ̊ was referring τ̅☺ in that post was Ђơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ω τ̅☺ use Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ BOM platform. Then come back here τ̅☺ take signals from OP, I'm a pretty busy person now-no time for analysis of any market. S̴̩☺̩ learn Ђơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ω τ̅☺ use Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ platform and come here for signals.

I got τ̲̅ђe reply (xplanatn) Ɣ☺u gave †☺ τ̲̅ђe newbie guy cos ♍Ƹ̴ myself i've been involve on BOM bt my message wz a kind of if "Ɣ☺u hav idea" oda dan currency betin. But ƉƐƞ i got Ɣ☺ur point.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by fajglobal(m): 10:55am On May 05, 2012
good one from you all
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Kaysalas(m): 11:29am On May 05, 2012
@ bendazum, bros u be lawyer? Anyway to all d conditions i agree. And my bal is stil 50 dollars.thank you
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Kaysalas(m): 11:31am On May 05, 2012
grin@ bendazum, bros u be lawyer? Anyway to all d conditions i agree. And my bal is stil 50 dollars.thank you sir.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 11:40am On May 05, 2012
Any commodity outlooks this weekend?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by EnterPRO: 1:15pm On May 05, 2012
mkmyers45: Any commodity outlooks this weekend?

also closed on weekends.

Only Random Indices available, and thats totally not worth it.

Till midnight tomorrow then.

Any feedback from yesterday's deals?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 1:38pm On May 05, 2012
EnterPRO:

also closed on weekends.

Had like 212% gain ystday...I took risks sha..Looking forward to next week... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 05, 2012
mkmyers45: Had like 212% gain ystday...I took risks sha..Looking forward to next week... cheesy
In one day? Thats not good bro. Its a very fast way to go broke. Risking more than 10percent of your account in this biz at once makes no sense. Someone has been hinting on twenty percent above but that is too much IMO. Five straight losses and you are out. Granted,it may be hard to lose 5 times in a row with a good strategy but 2 losses in a row will leave you down by 40%. You will make the bucks,but you will give it all back sooner. Learnt that the hard way from my early forex days.

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 05, 2012
EnterPRO:

also closed on weekends.

True that. Minus currencies and Commodities, everyother thing is crappy..at least for me though. Yesterday deals were great.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by EnterPRO: 2:36pm On May 05, 2012
Zeddicus:
True that. Minus currencies and Commodities, everyother thing is crappy..at least for me though. Yesterday deals were great.

congrats. Maybe he took the risk based on the strenght of the signal?

Even though its bad practice, 1 well placed buy can make up for previous losses. It can also wipe out the entire account!

I do Forex, Commodities and Indices (Wall Street, Japan, etc) in that order.

I strongly suspect they manipulate their Random Indices, so i stay away from it. Besides, theres no data for it to base fundamental analysis on.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by EnterPRO: 2:38pm On May 05, 2012
mkmyers45: Had like 212% gain ystday...I took risks sha..Looking forward to next week... cheesy

congrats. Just GU or you made other buys?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by EnterPRO: 2:43pm On May 05, 2012
mckemsoc:

I got τ̲̅ђe reply (xplanatn) Ɣ☺u gave †☺ τ̲̅ђe newbie guy cos ♍Ƹ̴ myself i've been involve on BOM bt my message wz a kind of if "Ɣ☺u hav idea" oda dan currency betin. But ƉƐƞ i got Ɣ☺ur point.

what strategies have you been using for currency trading?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 05, 2012
mckemsoc:

Ok, ☺ƞ forex analysis ℓ̊ will be uploading my library of forex softwares soon. Thought ℓ̊ deleted them. Will do S̴̩☺̩ ☺ƞ a new thread monday.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 5:08pm On May 05, 2012
Kaysalas: @ bendazum, bros u be lawyer? Anyway to all d conditions i agree. And my bal is stil 50 dollars.thank you

So help us Lord, Amen.Let's get this done and see a positive outlook to your monetary value.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 5:14pm On May 05, 2012
EnterPRO:

congrats. Just GU or you made other buys?
i made further buys and sell..

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 5:15pm On May 05, 2012
Zeddicus:
In one day? Thats not good bro. Its a very fast way to go broke. Risking more than 10percent of your account in this biz at once makes no sense. Someone has been hinting on twenty percent above but that is too much IMO. Five straight losses and you are out. Granted,it may be hard to lose 5 times in a row with a good strategy but 2 losses in a row will leave you down by 40%. You will make the bucks,but you will give it all back sooner. Learnt that the hard way from my early forex days.
Its on my virtual account...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mckemsoc(m): 7:34pm On May 05, 2012
EnterPRO:

what strategies have you been using for currency trading?

I use forexfactory in monitorin τ̲̅ђe rise/fall of some world currencies ƉƐƞ 4rm dia i'll knw which currency †☺ bet on @ a particular tym. Wot of Ɣ☺u? Whch method of analysis do Ɣ☺u use?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (102)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.