Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Betonmarket Alerts - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts (97386 Views)

Poll: Is Betonmarket a lucrative business?

Yes: 59% (34 votes)
No: 5% (3 votes)
I don't know : 35% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Is BETONMARKET more lucrative than FOREX trade?

Yes: 40% (11 votes)
No: 33% (9 votes)
I don't know: 25% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by EnterPRO: 10:38am On May 04, 2012
Zeddicus: For all those asking what its all about, kindly use Google! Come on!! Must we ask for everything? After you have gone through Google and grabbed an Idea of what Binary Options is all about, you will be able to request for more training! Binary Options is a very good way of making money if you have an above average forex strategy. With my Forex account, 25% increase in a month is regarded as wonderful but with Binary Options 100% is the minimum. Go figure!

For those that have funded their accounts, Here is just one alert. You might want to get in on the GU. I purchased a fall option that its going to fall by the end of the day which is 21:00 GMT. Took the trade at market open and got filled in at 6178. Extremely busy and would not be regular here, just as i am not regular in the forex alerts thread but will pop in once in a while.

GBP/USD falls by 21:00 GMT /BOM time (10pm Nigerian time, 11.5hrs from now or 680mins from now!)

those who have opened accounts can place this bet.

If you have problems with the dashboard, ask questions now.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by jsheng(m): 11:21am On May 04, 2012
@enterpro ur pridiction was right, I made just $200 in d space of 10min, nice forcast bro, keep it up
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by EnterPRO: 11:30am On May 04, 2012
jsh_eng: @enterpro ur pridiction was right, I made just $200 in d space of 10min, nice forcast bro, keep it up

what prediction? Bendazum, u mean?

Congrats anyway!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by jsheng(m): 11:36am On May 04, 2012
GBP/USD falls by 21:00 GMT /BOM time
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by EnterPRO: 11:41am On May 04, 2012
jsh_eng: GBP/USD falls by 21:00 GMT /BOM time

lucky u!

Zedicus predicted it, and its supposed to end by 9pm GMT.

Guess u and others can still ride the wave.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by omotola1(m): 11:48am On May 04, 2012
I bought d bet too. Let‘s see what‘s gonna come out of it. @EnterPRO we need more of pple like u here too. Pls stick around.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by EnterPRO: 11:55am On May 04, 2012
omotola1: I bought d bet too. Let‘s see what‘s gonna come out of it. @EnterPRO we need more of pple like u here too. Pls stick around.

wetin i do wey u dey hail me? Instead make u hail zeddicus so the guy go drop more alerts.

Bendazum, pappy2000, mkmyers, ayox2003, zeddicus: over to u guys!

Keep the signals and analysis coming.

My battery don low.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by EnterPRO: 12:04pm On May 04, 2012
EnterPRO:

wetin i do wey u dey hail me? Instead make u hail zeddicus so the guy go drop more alerts.

Bendazum, pappy2000, mkmyers, ayox2003, zeddicus: over to u guys!

Keep the signals and analysis coming.

My battery don low.

e be like say efribodi don sabi use d thing now abi?

Just b4 i go, for those who want to scalp ON DEMO ONLY

click on Intraday Prices tab and study the trend/figures to know if the market is rising or falling, and at what interval.

You can also get tips from www.dailyfx.com

Bye!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 1:10pm On May 04, 2012
Its getting better and better...

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 1:18pm On May 04, 2012
where's everyone?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 1:28pm On May 04, 2012
naijaobi: where's everyone?
waiting for market news...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by puskin: 2:52pm On May 04, 2012
huh....how come I'm just seeing this thread......wow.
Big UPs to the peeps in here.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by ogene70: 3:11pm On May 04, 2012
hello bendazum, pls can we get these alerts via email? i think it will very prompt rather than having to refresh this thread over and over again.
thanks.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by EnterPRO: 3:45pm On May 04, 2012
ogene70: hello bendazum, pls can we get these alerts via email? i think it will very prompt rather than having to refresh this thread over and over again.
thanks.

if we receive the alerts by email, who will bother to visit this thread and keep it alive?

How will we then learn from each other? Would you rather fish or be given fish?

Forex market does not open on weekends, but we can trade commodities and random indices over the weekends.

While we are waiting for the gurus to drop signals,

1. Those who are scalping can post their results

2. The rest of us can listen to cnn, bloomberg, cnbc, etc and post financial news that can aid in market and fundamental analysis.

Anything you hear and you think can affect market prices, bring it here lets discuss and analyze together.

Its better to have 40 people dropping signals than just 4 people.

If you've also learnt any strategy while researching, you can also share it with the rest of us.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by igeluma: 4:18pm On May 04, 2012
BETONMARKET CLOSES 9PM NIGERIA TIME ON FRIDAY PLEASE.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by ndahbros1: 4:22pm On May 04, 2012
Brother, I am very interested. My e-mail is brightmynds@yahoo.com.
Thanks!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by igeluma: 4:24pm On May 04, 2012
Always put the time that will accommodate your bet on Fridays
immediately it is 9pm Nigeria time they close for the
just as Forex platform closes 10pm.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by smashall20: 5:13pm On May 04, 2012
That will be great grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 5:21pm On May 04, 2012
igeluma: BETONMARKET CLOSES 9PM NIGERIA TIME ON FRIDAY PLEASE.
its 10pm its GMT+1
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 5:22pm On May 04, 2012
I advise everyone here to keep reading to better themselves with knowledge and news/forecast interpretation..

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by fuke(m): 6:00pm On May 04, 2012
@Bendazim and other posters

Pls send me a pdf on forex. Does it work?

On which plarform.

jidolconsul005@yahoo.com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 6:05pm On May 04, 2012
Greetings to you all.I am working on a strong strategy for next week.As usual I will respond to your questions in due time.Thanks...

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Kaysalas(m): 7:46pm On May 04, 2012
Mr. bendazum, you can't imagine how happy i am getting this response from you. my number is 08020552711 while my email is kaysalas@yahoo.com hoping to hear from you soonest
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by yungreezy: 10:22pm On May 04, 2012
How many people have seen the outcome of the alert today. It is supposed to end by 10pm today but the trade is still open on my account. Wats up people.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 04, 2012
yung_reezy: How many people have seen the outcome of the alert today. It is supposed to end by 10pm today but the trade is still open on my account. Wats up people.
It will be closed automatically later. Dont worry,it ended positive smiley

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Trulie(m): 11:12pm On May 04, 2012
Haba! Oga Bendazum..u tink he is d only one wt such a prob? Wel we full ground o..me am a complet newb abeg groom us on how to fsh..i want to learn how it works, pls teach me.my no is 08131638899 abeg sombdy anybdy evrybdy help a man in sirios nid..
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by priapus(m): 11:26pm On May 04, 2012
Hello bendazum, Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ for U̶̲̥̅̊​r help in trying to empower nigerian youths. Pls I ll need more clarification on this, am finding d whole process Difficult to start up, as a newbee. My email address is brightokorie4u@gmail.com. Hope to hear from u
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 04, 2012
priapus: Hello bendazum, Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ for U̶̲̥̅̊​r help in trying to empower nigerian youths. Pls I ll need more clarification on this, am finding d whole process Difficult to start up, as a newbee. My email address is brightokorie4u@gmail.com. Hope to hear from u
Why aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ people too lazy τ̅☺ research, my friend. Go τ̅☺ the website and study the available materials. OP Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ taking time τ̅☺ give Free signals, now you want him τ̅☺ teach you for free too.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by ibnquasale(m): 2:42am On May 05, 2012
guys, pls can i fund my BOM accout thru GTBANK...pls i am really interested, i already opened a dummy and i will really appreciate any help from u gurus........pls, kindly help guys.thanks in advance
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by ibnquasale(m): 2:45am On May 05, 2012
blink182: Why aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ people too lazy τ̅☺ research, my friend. Go τ̅☺ the website and study the available materials. OP Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ taking time τ̅☺ give Free signals, now you want him τ̅☺ teach you for free too.

Must you always complain? u shld understand that some people wont know unless they understudied another person...learn to appropriately correct, and go any length to help people to become financially free

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (102)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.