Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

Betonmarket Alerts - Business (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts (97426 Views)

Poll: Is Betonmarket a lucrative business?

Yes: 59% (34 votes)
No: 5% (3 votes)
I don't know : 35% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Is BETONMARKET more lucrative than FOREX trade?

Yes: 40% (11 votes)
No: 33% (9 votes)
I don't know: 25% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by albanian4: 12:22am On May 19, 2012
ayox2003: ^ Hmm. Thats not bad at all. Whats causing the addiction? Can you share some of your tips?

Maybe i'm wrong let me check for some days and I will share with you for sure. Maybe Im a little excited as a newbie in the word of
trading. I am testing several strategy with binaries (am I right with this term used for the type of betting that offer BOM? )
But i told you , it will not be like this with real money. I will never deposit 10000 $ like the demo account starts.
I will start with low and i have afraid .
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by prince123(m): 12:26am On May 19, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Na wah o. Why is it that none of these sms alerts worked for me this week despite 80% assurance?
its too early to give up bro,,bom is you kinow comes with losses and winning,,but your winnings should be far above your losses ,that's the essence of money management,,last time u had 8wins and 2losses,,don't give up bro,,,I pray for a great week ahead for you.

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by ayox2003: 12:38am On May 19, 2012
prince123: so what made u go the opposite direction
fxbomovi: GBP/CAD will FALL in 0 day. current price is 1.6085

sure alert.
Simple. I waited for sometime for the market to take a meaningful shape. It didnt give me what I wanted, so I checked for news on the currencies involved. Luckily, fundamental analysis shows that the Consumer Price Index of Canada is going to increase. Hence, my bet won.
Tips:
study the trend and get news and reviews.

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by ayox2003: 12:47am On May 19, 2012
albanian4:

Maybe i'm wrong let me check for some days and I will share with you for sure. Maybe Im a little excited as a newbie in the word of
trading. I am testing several strategy with binaries (am I right with this term used for the type of betting that offer BOM? )
But i told you , it will not be like this with real money. I will never deposit 10000 $ like the demo account starts.
I will start with low and i have afraid .

Yes you are correct. You can actually start with any amount that you think wont affect your finances if its lost. I suggest this because you are a newbie and it requires financial discipline to sustain financial profits. Start little, trade once or twice in a day.
Dont be carried away with somuch profit. Stake with 10percent of your investment, I mean if u funded 100dollars, stake with 10dollars. Its just a way to caution you and reduce your over-excitement.
With time, you'd become a BOM Bomber....cos ur the bomb. LOL.

3 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by albanian4: 1:06am On May 19, 2012
ayox2003:
Yes you are correct. You can actually start with any amount that you think wont affect your finances if its lost. I suggest this because you are a newbie and it requires financial discipline to sustain financial profits. Start little, trade once or twice in a day.
Dont be carried away with somuch profit. Stake with 10percent of your investment, I mean if u funded 100dollars, stake with 10dollars. Its just a way to caution you and reduce your over-excitement.
With time, you'd become a BOM Bomber....cos ur the bomb. LOL.

Thank you bro, this is what i need just a little moral support as a newbie embarassed

I will play for one week in demo , after that I will deposit 200$ . As I'm see , i like to use 5 minutes trading, did you use that ? Since i don't have too much information about economical movements i think Im not able to predict the trend if it will be up or down within hours , or days.

I think to test 2-3 hours a day, and same to trade with real money when right time comes ...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by ayox2003: 1:18am On May 19, 2012
^ Let me tell you this before I go to bed: 1) dont be emotional when you want to place your bet or when you want to check your balance.
2) I do 5min bets but I dont think its the best for newbies. I think you should stick with 2-3hrs time interval. I've personal reasons why I prefer the 5mins bet and its because, I dont like worrying myself for hours after I've placed a bet. When I'm sure about my moves, I go for it. Atimes, I may not bet in a whole day because my panache is not solid enough.
3) go to www.dailyfx.com for reviews and updates about the market you want to stake upon.
4) If you lose, it doesnt mean you are a loser. It means you're human.
5) Stake only 20dollars at most on your first bet.

Bed is calling!

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 4:43am On May 19, 2012
jammer777: Prof Ben. Kindly accept my request. I've spent the whole nite awake reading the post and at same time gettin valuable info on BO website and other places. Its best is start with ur alert services and i hope to complete the funding of my live account today.

Thanks peeps for keeping this thread alive.
I have accepted your request. Kindly inbox me your phone number. Thanks.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 6:27am On May 19, 2012
prince123: its too early to give up bro,,bom is you kinow comes with losses and winning,,but your winnings should be far above your losses ,that's the essence of money management,,last time u had 8wins and 2losses,,don't give up bro,,,I pray for a great week ahead for you.

This is the attitude that is needed in this business.Last time we had 8 wins and 2 losses, this week 1 win and 2 losses. What does it tell you? THERE ARE GOOD WEEKS AND WORRISOME WEEKS. I need your patience and I need your support. WE WILL GET THERE! Remember you are JUST 1 week into the ALERT and you are complaining. IS IT NOT 1 MONTH.@OPTIMISTICGONDY This business is not for you. Maybe you should try something else.IF you think that taking any alert that flies your way in this thread and adjusting your money management is the way to go..THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 7:17am On May 19, 2012
@ BENDAZUM i think u should stop tellin pple to use 20% let dem use 2-5% lik MKMYERS use to say so dat u wont be blame for Zeroin their acct should we av a case lik dis wik. My suggestion to u is to work on ur TIMMING coz u do get d trend directn bt d timming is d case.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 7:27am On May 19, 2012
As 4 anybody thinkin gettin trend direction is so easy, pls fasten ur bet, put on ur computer, upload al ur indicators on ur mt4 & dnt 4get 2 buy fuel & kip coz u knw PHCN afta al dis com bak & tel us hw easy it is THAT'S IT den i think u wil knw BEN is tryin his best except if u re a NEWBIE in dis line of Biz.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 7:46am On May 19, 2012
I think i need to share my BOM xprienc b4 i joined dis thred & b4 i subscribd to Ben's alert. Does anybody has ADX CROSSING ALERT INDICATORS if u dnt goggle it & download frm any site dat offers free mt4 indicators. It wrks on all EUR Pairs on 15 & 30 TF as long as u study & follow it rules. I MEAN STUDY &FOLLOW IT RULES.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 7:56am On May 19, 2012
Dis is hw it wrks, d next candle afta d candle dat has d alert DOT is ur target 4 d next 15 mnts weda buy or sell. At time u can target 2 candle afta d alerted candle & dat givs u 30mnt bet it al depends on market. Dat s wat i gt workin 4 me
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 8:24am On May 19, 2012
easycopyrh: @ BENDAZUM i think u should stop tellin pple to use 20% let dem use 2-5% lik MKMYERS use to say so dat u wont be blame for Zeroin their acct should we av a case lik dis wik. My suggestion to u is to work on ur TIMMING coz u do get d trend directn bt d timming is d case.
As regards the issue of timing I am working SERIOUSLY on that but it may not actually be the case here because GU was much bearish yesterday.All of a sudden it TURNED bullish. As for telling me to use 2percent,I PUT it to you that you are not being practical here.Mkmers bets more than once in a day,but I only bet once.Moreover some people have just 20dollars in their acct.2percent is just 0.4dollars.HOW MUCH even if betonmarket accepts it do you think it will yieldI have NO regret telling them to USE 20percent.The issue of zeroing acct. does not arise EXCEPT they take trades by the ROADSIDE and change their percentage.Thanks anyways for your input.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 8:34am On May 19, 2012
I didnt say 2% per say. It culd be 5 or evn 10. Wel! Maybe bcoz i go for mor dan ur alert in a day. Wel am jst tryin to be by u here coz i knw its nt easy to identify trend.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 8:35am On May 19, 2012
REMEMBER IT ONLY GETS BETTER NOT WORSE.THAT'S THE ATTITUDE!STICK TO THE RULES!!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by prince123(m): 9:27am On May 19, 2012
Next week will be better,,,pls let's be careful of how we post or take alerts on the forum,,yesterday nite some1 posted an alert and said sure alert,,and at the end som1 else said he lost..its better to post an alert and say use at your own risk than to say SURE ALERT,cos some newbies might act on that and lose a lot..kudos to all,,we go make am

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by simon2x1: 9:59am On May 19, 2012
fxbomovi: GBP/CAD will FALL in 0 day. current price is 1.6085

sure alert.
I lost this bet and when I check my profit table the bet says "still on"that's the sales date and the sale price was 40 before and now is 0.00 how do I stop this bet after placing it on 0 days
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:19am On May 19, 2012
bendazum:

This is the attitude that is needed in this business.Last time we had 8 wins and 2 losses, this week 1 win and 2 losses. What does it tell you? THERE ARE GOOD WEEKS AND WORRISOME WEEKS. I need your patience and I need your support. WE WILL GET THERE! Remember you are JUST 1 week into the ALERT and you are complaining. IS IT NOT 1 MONTH.@OPTIMISTICGONDY This business is not for you. Maybe you should try something else.IF you think that taking any alert that flies your way in this thread and adjusting your money management is the way to go..THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME!
You're not the one to tell me whether this biz is for me or not. Is it a crime for me to express my feelings or make complaints here or can you tell me you don't make complaints when you're not satisfied with your bank's service? In fact it should be a challenge for you to improve on your service. This is my first week of involving real money and subscribing for your service and I lost to the 3 predictions i received. If you were in my shoe, you would make more harsh complaint. You should remember i paid for the service and money is also involved in the biz. You should remember i'm your customer and customers are always right. If i take any free call here and lose due to it, i'll have no one but myself to blame. Once you're being paid for the service, you should expect complaints if things go wrong consistently. You should be ready to take blames and praises.

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by EnterPRO: 10:36am On May 19, 2012
arbitrage: It's like Bendazum does not have alert for us today or has he stopped giving it free to the house except for paid alert members?

Can anyone interpret Enterpro's alerts as it seems unclear if it's a forex or betonmarkets alert to me, for instance?:
USD/CAD (106/162 ) 29
above 1.0193 @ 09:34 GMT

What does it mean as per should I trade for rise or fall?

above = rise. I explained it 1 or 2 pages earlier, but if its too complex, maybe u should ignore the roadside alerts?

ayox2003:
Are you into runbets?

Yea, did anyone win from the GBP/CAD chart?

won on USD/CAD , not GBP .

simon2x1:
The alert of AUD/USD that AUD will fall was correct set the time for 1 hour I just won. Thanks

nice to know some people won yesterday.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by EnterPRO: 10:42am On May 19, 2012
simon2x1:
I lost this bet and when I check my profit table the bet says "still on"that's the sales date and the sale price was 40 before and now is 0.00 how do I stop this bet after placing it on 0 days

its already stopped. U can click on your Portfolio link to refresh it or relogin.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 10:58am On May 19, 2012
easycopyrh: @ BENDAZUM i think u should stop tellin pple to use 20% let dem use 2-5% lik MKMYERS use to say so dat u wont be blame for Zeroin their acct should we av a case lik dis wik. My suggestion to u is to work on ur TIMMING coz u do get d trend directn bt d timming is d case.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 11:05am On May 19, 2012
easycopyrh: I didnt say 2% per say. It culd be 5 or evn 10. Wel! Maybe bcoz i go for mor dan ur alert in a day. Wel am jst tryin to be by u here coz i knw its nt easy to identify trend.
HOW CAN YOU DENY YOUR SPEECH IN THE MIDST OF OVERWHELMING EVIDENCEFOR YOUR INFORMATION THERE ARE DIFFERENT STRATEGIES IN THIS BUSINESS.Mkmers scatters his trades in what he called hedging.Mine is different.Think before you speak.Moreover using different alerts limits your progress and TELLS on your account.DISCIPLINE is an asset in this business.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 11:26am On May 19, 2012
[quote author=Optimisticgondy] You're not the one to tell me whether this biz is for me or not. Is it a crime for me to express my feelings or make complaints here or can you tell me you don't make complaints when you're not satisfied with your bank's service? In fact it should be a challenge for you to improve on your service. This is my first week of involving real money and subscribing for your service... I HAVE NO PROBLEM TAKING FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSING AS WELL AS WINNING TRADES.I PUT IT TO YOU THAT TAKING BETS ON 'THE ROADSIDE' LIMITS YOUR PROGRESS AS WELL AS MINE.TAKING MORE THAN OR LESS THAN 20PERCENT DOES THE SAME.THEREFORE YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME.YOU LOST 2 BETS NOT 3,1 WAS BORNE OUT OF INABILITY TO STICK TO RULES.YES,I SAY AGAIN THIS BUSINESS IS NOT FOR YOU COS YOU ARE IMPATIENT,UNDISCIPLINED.REMEMBER THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE WHO SUBSCRIBED NOT JUST YOU.GIVE ME 1 MONTH,STICK TO MY RULES,AFTER THAT YOU CAN NOW OPEN YOUR MOUTH.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 1:08pm On May 19, 2012
@ Bendazum i tink u suld tak it easy wit ur response. Wat do u mean by denyin my words? I only suggest to u & i dnt see any reason 4 u to be harsh wit dis. Did i blame u or wat? Instead i told pple dat re complain dat it s nt easy to determine trend directn. Am nt tradin BOM 4 d first time neither stickin wit only ur alert per day, so i may nt feel d loss much. 4 instance, my oda trades mad me nt to fel ur loss dis wik bt it's nt lik dat 4 evrybodi dat's y i cam up wit dat suggestn bt u jst flared up & start quotin my wrds. Anywa no vesh i promis nt to mak suggestn to u again. It's ur call
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 1:18pm On May 19, 2012
Wat do u mean by takin mor dan one alerts. I only subscrib to urs jst 4 d TF u use. If u chek d postin under my suggestn u wil see wat i wrot ther & dats wat av bin usin 4 d past 13 mnts & of cours it wrks lik magic 4 short TF. Anywa tanx 4 d advic.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by uyiosas(m): 1:19pm On May 19, 2012
Too much heat in d house oooooo...@ Optimisticgondy...i knw hw u feel,getting d wrong result for a service paid for,all d same bendazum is nt perfect n is bound 2 make mistakes ....next tymm b4 trading.use ur instincts and set up a moving average on d chart..ds will show u d movement of d market..cheeers k..

@bendazum...ur customers r like ur charges..learn 2 speak more softly to dem..a lil encoouraging word after a loss wont hurt u knw..a lot of pplle av faith in u...so dnt let dem down..even if dere,s a loss....re-assure dem of better days...

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 1:26pm On May 19, 2012
easycopyrh: @ Bendazum i tink u suld tak it easy wit ur response. Wat do u mean by denyin my words? I only suggest to u & i dnt see any reason 4 u to be harsh wit dis. Did i blame u or wat? Instead i told pple dat re complain dat it s nt easy to determine trend directn. Am nt tradin BOM 4 d first time neither stickin wit only ur alert per day, so i may nt feel d loss much. 4 instance, my oda trades mad me nt to fel ur loss dis wik bt it's nt lik dat 4 evrybodi dat's y i cam up wit dat suggestn bt u jst flared up & start quotin my wrds. Anywa no vesh i promis nt to mak suggestn to u again. It's ur call
IF YOU STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW YOU DENIED YOUR WORDS INSPITE OF MY QUOTATION,THEN YOU DESERVE TO WIN BEST 'CLOWN AWARD 2012'For your information I lost too so I know how you feel.Pls don't play up sentiments here.OF COURSE I WELCOME CONSTRUCTIVE SUGGESTIONS but THINK before you speak lest you speak out of POINT.STICK TO RULES AND AVOID ROAD SIDE BETS FOR YOUR ACCOUNTS SAKE.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 1:36pm On May 19, 2012
uyi_osas: Too much heat in d house oooooo...@ Optimisticgondy...i knw hw u feel,getting d wrong result for a service paid for,all d same bendazum is nt perfect n is bound 2 make mistakes ....next tymm b4 trading.use ur instincts and set up a moving average on d chart..ds will show u d movement of d market..cheeers k..
@bendazum...ur customers r like ur charges..learn 2 speak more softly to dem..a lil encoouraging word after a loss wont hurt u knw..a lot of pplle av faith in u...so dnt let dem down..even if dere,s a loss....re-assure dem of better days...
YOU DON'T JUST GET IT.DO YOU?I KNOW MY JOB AND ENCOURAGING THEM ISN'T A PROBLEM BUT THIS BUSINESS NEEDS DISCIPLINE.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by uyiosas(m): 1:45pm On May 19, 2012
@bendazum...dude..i understand..u..im in d same biz too u know...all im sayng is be gentle with your posts..it will go a long way as the admin and a biz man....

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Optimisticgondy(m): 1:52pm On May 19, 2012
[quote author=bendazum][/quote] You're not correct to say i'm impatient and undisciplined. I sticked to the rule thoroughly. I rechecked my statement to confirm if truly i did anything wrong to lose on monday and found nothing wrong with my bet. Your call on monday said EUR/JPY would fall below 102.40 in 8 hours. I got the alert 5:56am(4.56GMT) and entered at 102.576 which gave me price advantage. The detail of my purchase was: USD....payout if EUR/JPY is strictly lower than 102.576 at 12:57:32 GMT on 15-May-12. Now tell me, is 102.576 not higher than 102.40 which is the price you gave in your alert? Is the difference between 5.56am(4.56GMT) and 12.57GMT not 8 hours? How then did i became indiscipline and impatient when i did everything correctly? Did Easycorph not make similar complaint? What did you say about it?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 2:11pm On May 19, 2012
@ optimistic abeg let him be. Bros-OGA sinc u ve refusd to tak Oyis-OSAS advc ride on wit ur harsh post no wahala IT'S OFFER & ACCEPTANCE. As 4 road side alert pls chek my earlier posts & do wat i said ther 4 15-30 TF bets am sure u wil be glad u did & evn cal me to say thank u.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 2:17pm On May 19, 2012
NOW GUYS LET'S COME TOGETHER YOU HAVE MADE YOUR POINTS CLEAR.I HAVE MADE MINE CLEARER.DON'T TAKE BETS APART FROM MINE,STICK TO 2OPERCENT.HAVING SAID THAT,I THINK WE CAN NOW CALL A TRUCE.NO HARD FEELINGS.I HAVE LEARNT FROM MY MISTAKES,IT ONLY GETS BETTER NOT WORSE.CHEER UP GUYS,WE WILL GET THERE!

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (102)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.