Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,710 members, 7,851,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:50 PM

Betonmarket Alerts - Business (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts (97436 Views)

Poll: Is Betonmarket a lucrative business?

Yes: 59% (34 votes)
No: 5% (3 votes)
I don't know : 35% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Is BETONMARKET more lucrative than FOREX trade?

Yes: 40% (11 votes)
No: 33% (9 votes)
I don't know: 25% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 2:47pm On May 19, 2012
@ Bendazum. Yeah bro u jst mad my day. Wish us all green pips next wik & mor power 2 ur elbow Ben.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by deleo16(m): 2:53pm On May 19, 2012
EnterPRO:

its already stopped. U can click on your Portfolio link to refresh it or relogin.
@enterpro pls i have an experience with this o day time it is that the alert about the 0 Bet is not good? or what advise can u give about this.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by deleo16(m): 2:54pm On May 19, 2012
EnterPRO:

its already stopped. U can click on your Portfolio link to refresh it or relogin.
@enterpro pls i have an experience with this 0 day time before, it is that the alert about the 0 Bet is not good? or what advise can u give about this.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by albanian4: 2:54pm On May 19, 2012
ayox2003: ^ Let me tell you this before I go to bed: 1) dont be emotional when you want to place your bet or when you want to check your balance.
2) I do 5min bets but I dont think its the best for newbies. I think you should stick with 2-3hrs time interval. I've personal reasons why I prefer the 5mins bet and its because, I dont like worrying myself for hours after I've placed a bet. When I'm sure about my moves, I go for it. Atimes, I may not bet in a whole day because my panache is not solid enough.
3) go to www.dailyfx.com for reviews and updates about the market you want to stake upon.
4) If you lose, it doesn't mean you are a loser. It means you're human.
5) Stake only 20dollars at most on your first bet.

Bed is calling!

Thanx bro, just a question if you or someone else can answer. It may seems a little strange but is there something i
should NOT do absolutely when I trade? So i mean in term of any 'strategy' they can call as not a legal one and i should not do ?
Or its up to me how i can increase or decrease my stake in order to be in a long term profit.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by uyiosas(m): 2:55pm On May 19, 2012
@ bendazum..now ur talking.....which brings up d ques.....i have sent u an inbox to u twice .ur stil yet to respoond...could u do dt sooneer..

@albanian4....have a gud money mangement plan so u dont get burnt...its very essential...k
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 3:18pm On May 19, 2012
@ Uyi_osas 2 fingers in d air 4 u 4 being a peace maker. @ Opmisticgondy tak heart next wik wil shoot up ur acct. I tink av added u as friend, i wil chek & send an indicator to u 4 a beta trend watch & bets
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by prince123(m): 3:37pm On May 19, 2012
easycopyrh: @ Uyi_osas 2 fingers in d air 4 u 4 being a peace maker. @ Opmisticgondy tak heart next wik wil shoot up ur acct. I tink av added u as friend, i wil chek & send an indicator to u 4 a beta trend watch & bets
next week we be great for us all,,united we stand taller
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by ayox2003: 5:19pm On May 19, 2012
albanian4:
1) is there something i
should NOT do absolutely when I trade?
2) in term of any 'strategy' they can call as not a legal one and i should not do ?
Or its up to me how i can increase or decrease my stake in order to be in a long term profit.

1) My advise: Dont put more than 20% of your money any transaction. I mean, the maximum you SHOULD stake is 20% of your money. Although most people do the opposite. They stake with 80% and if they get burnt, they lose all their accumulated profits. If you are a dare-devil, you can actually stake with ALL your money.
2) Good question. You can use any strategy. Let me tell you this, BOM is owned by Regents Company. They have a proven track record of integrity and accountability. You dont have to be scared of putting your money in such a firm because they make profits every seconds. Dont be scared of using any strategy or method. Once you win, your account is credited. Dont forget to read their terms and agreement before you place your bets although its not really necessary.
3) Its up to you to incease or decrease you stakes based on the profit you intend making. BOM iss a very flexible bookmarker. Increasing your stake depends on the profit you want to make. For example, If you want you to win 400dollars in a bet, there is a specified amount you must stake which is calculated by BOM. Lets assume BOM specifies that you stake with 600 dollars, and you win 1000 dollars, its means you have made 400dollars in profit.
Hope you are practicing well enough.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:21pm On May 19, 2012
easycopyrh: @ Uyi_osas 2 fingers in d air 4 u 4 being a peace maker. @ Opmisticgondy tak heart next wik wil shoot up ur acct. I tink av added u as friend, i wil chek & send an indicator to u 4 a beta trend watch & bets
Thanks and God bless us all.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 6:41pm On May 19, 2012
bendazum: HOW CAN YOU DENY YOUR SPEECH IN THE MIDST OF OVERWHELMING EVIDENCEFOR YOUR INFORMATION THERE ARE DIFFERENT STRATEGIES IN THIS BUSINESS.Mkmers scatters his trades in what he called hedging.Mine is different.Think before you speak.Moreover using different alerts limits your progress and TELLS on your account.DISCIPLINE is an asset in this business.

Bendazum can you explain what you mean here?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 6:43pm On May 19, 2012
Hello House....Happy Weekend

#ForzaJuve
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by jammer777: 6:51pm On May 19, 2012
@easycpoyrh, kindly educate us more explicitly on hw to us the ADX alert indicator cos i got a hint that its a lagging indicator. How best can we use it ?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by azpekuliar: 10:54am On May 20, 2012
LMAO @ the newest terminology in the house - 'roadside alert' cheesy cheesy cheesy. That reminds me, entered 2 bets on my virtual account courtsey of EnterPro's alerts during the week, lost one, won the other. Can't stop laffing now, knowing I was patronising the roadside alert service. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Here finally comes the week I go live.

Cheers everyone.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by albanian4: 4:23pm On May 20, 2012
ayox2003:
1) My advise: Dont put more than 20% of your money any transaction. I mean, the maximum you SHOULD stake is 20% of your money. Although most people do the opposite. They stake with 80% and if they get burnt, they lose all their accumulated profits. If you are a dare-devil, you can actually stake with ALL your money.
2) Good question. You can use any strategy. Let me tell you this, BOM is owned by Regents Company. They have a proven track record of integrity and accountability. You dont have to be scared of putting your money in such a firm because they make profits every seconds. Dont be scared of using any strategy or method. Once you win, your account is credited. Dont forget to read their terms and agreement before you place your bets although its not really necessary.
3) Its up to you to incease or decrease you stakes based on the profit you intend making. BOM iss a very flexible bookmarker. Increasing your stake depends on the profit you want to make. For example, If you want you to win 400dollars in a bet, there is a specified amount you must stake which is calculated by BOM. Lets assume BOM specifies that you stake with 600 dollars, and you win 1000 dollars, its means you have made 400dollars in profit.
Hope you are practicing well enough.

I Have read many posts over the internet with negative opinion about BOM... But a piece of them belongs earlier in time like the far away year 2006 , does anything change nowadays (!!)
I have read somewhere they limit the stake if you are a persistent winner, or add an overhead in time of processing the bets and this is not a good thing for short time bet (like 5 minutes).
Do they require additional documents when you ask a withdrawal ? For example scanned documents like passport, electricity bill to verify your personal information or something else ...

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by ayox20003: 7:50pm On May 20, 2012
albanian4:

I Have read many posts over the internet with negative opinion about BOM... But a piece of them belongs earlier in time like the far away year 2006 , does anything change nowadays (!!)
I have read somewhere they limit the stake if you are a persistent winner, or add an overhead in time of processing the bets and this is not a good thing for short time bet (like 5 minutes).
Do they require additional documents when you ask a withdrawal ? For example scanned documents like passport, electricity bill to verify your personal information or something else ...

Do you stay in Nigeria?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Cypost: 10:03pm On May 20, 2012
@all
I advice BOM wanna be to learn the trade, d tricks and what ve u. Hoping dt some will do d work while u do d reaping may be counter productive.
Better u learn how to fish than paying for someone to fish for u in dis biz.
Dis accusation and counter accusation of is ur fault, no mine will not arise. My 2 cent.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 10:20pm On May 20, 2012
Cypost: @all
I advice BOM wanna be to learn the trade, d tricks and what ve u. Hoping dt some will do d work while u do d reaping may be counter productive.
Better u learn how to fish than paying for someone to fish for u in dis biz.
Dis accusation and counter accusation of is ur fault, no mine will not arise. My 2 cent.
OK...HEARD YOU...NEXT.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by albanian4: 11:05pm On May 20, 2012
ayox20003:
Do you stay in Nigeria?

No I'm in Albania, Europe (near Greece )
why ?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by eddyhaze(m): 2:00am On May 21, 2012
easycopyrh: Dis is hw it wrks, d next candle afta d candle dat has d alert DOT is ur target 4 d next 15 mnts weda buy or sell. At time u can target 2 candle afta d alerted candle & dat givs u 30mnt bet it al depends on market. Dat s wat i gt workin 4 me
pls how accurate has it been?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Rhapsody1(f): 4:35am On May 21, 2012
Pls break it down a bit more as I am a newbie. Alert candle dot, what does that mean?
For all the guys answering questions, talking about their strategy, and dropping alerts, you guys are doing a fantastic work. Thanks a lot.
eddyhaze:
pls how accurate has it been?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 7:18am On May 21, 2012
@easycopyrh can i get the indicator?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by fxbomovi: 7:39am On May 21, 2012
This is Betonmarket signal for today.

EUR/USD and EUR/PY will fall in 6 hours. place your bet between 8 - 8:30 GMT this morning.

NoTE: I need 10 people to try my Betonmarket trading signals free for one month and in exchange you give me a feedback.

if you are interested just add me as a friend and then send a request.

thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 7:55am On May 21, 2012
If u have opened an account with betonmarket u will see that there is a link,'Start betting'.Click on it,u will see different options,select Forex.Select Bet type which is Rise/Fall,Select Variable return,Select the Market example EUR/USD,Select duration eg. 4 hours.Select Payout.Click Get Bet Prices.The purchase price if it rises as well as if it falls is generated.Choose the appropriate ONE.ENSURE U DON'T BUY IF IT IS MORE THAN 20PERCENT OF UR ACCT.otherwise reduce the payout.Finally Click 'Buy this bet'.Once u have done this,just go back to SLEEP.It usually takes just 20mins maximum to do this.When it expires,you will see an Increase in ur account balance.4 Hour means in 4 Hours time the Bet will Close by itself.Ur duty is only to receive my alert and act.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 7:59am On May 21, 2012
Dear Nairalanders,It has come to my notice that some unscrupulous elements are trying to hijack my efforts by tarnishing my image as a Professional Betonmarket Analyst.Henceforth refrain from posting your phone numbers in this thread.Add me as a friend and use your nairaland message facility to send your phone numbers for further assistance.
In that same vein,I wish to dissociate myself from such impostors.Liberty reserve remains the only payment method.See below for payment details:-
Acct. Name:Betonmarket Alerts
Acct. No:u5389436
Amt:$25
Thanks
NB:Input your phone number in the memo field.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by azpekuliar: 8:18am On May 21, 2012
fxbomovi: This is Betonmarket signal for today.

EUR/USD and EUR/PY will fall in 6 hours. place your bet between 8 - 8:30 GMT this morning.

NoTE: I need 10 people to try my Betonmarket trading signals free for one month and in exchange you give me a feedback.

thanks.

Yezzir!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 9:50am On May 21, 2012
@ mkmyer pls add me i wil send it to ur mail. Evry oda person interestd add me. Talkin of laggin behind, i ve been usin it only on 15mnt TF wit MA on 50 settings coz dats d rules frm d friend dat gav me months ago & it has been whollah! Bt u mst folow d rules strictly. I posted d rules earlier.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 10:08am On May 21, 2012
easycopyrh: @ mkmyer pls add me i wil send it to ur mail. Evry oda person interestd add me. Talkin of laggin behind, i ve been usin it only on 15mnt TF wit MA on 50 settings coz dats d rules frm d friend dat gav me months ago & it has been whollah! Bt u mst folow d rules strictly. I posted d rules earlier.

Can you post it again?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by jammer777: 10:34am On May 21, 2012
@easycopyrh, i have added u but u are yet accept my request. Can u pls give us a numerical step by step guide on ur strategy?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by fxbomovi: 11:01am On May 21, 2012

thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 11:15am On May 21, 2012
Sory evribodi i gat som job to finish up quick i wil add u guys later @ post d stuff again.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by gahyip(m): 11:55am On May 21, 2012
please members i need your help i am a reular investor with bet on markets but they de activated my account due to error made by their conversion machine
and they now say i am owing them I HAVE 1000 USD IN THE ACCOUNT PLEASE ALL I NEED FROM YOU IS TO WRITE TO THEM THAT THEY SHOULALLOW ME TRADE AND PAY THEM AND ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT PLEASE YOUR MAIL WILL MAKE RECONSIDER
THANK YOU BELOW IS THE MAIL THEY SENT

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (102)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.