Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Betonmarket Alerts - Business (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts (97231 Views)

Poll: Is Betonmarket a lucrative business?

Yes: 59% (34 votes)
No: 5% (3 votes)
I don't know : 35% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Is BETONMARKET more lucrative than FOREX trade?

Yes: 40% (11 votes)
No: 33% (9 votes)
I don't know: 25% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 9:18am On May 25, 2012
fxbomovi: Hi

When EUR/USD touches 1.2600 today, you place a bet that EUR/USD will FALL in 0 Day (today).

Bet expires today!
IT'S THERE NOW CURRENTLY AT 1.2602
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 9:34am On May 25, 2012
WHY IS NO ONE COMMENTING.. NAWAO..
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by jammer777: 9:56am On May 25, 2012
naijaobi:
IT'S THERE NOW CURRENTLY AT 1.2602

lets give a try, maintain 10% of your deposit though
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by willyede(m): 9:58am On May 25, 2012
naijaobi: WHY IS NO ONE COMMENTING.. NAWAO..
just getting what is happening as at the moment it is on 1.2581 as i will wait for it to get to 1.2600 goodluck to we all
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by jammer777: 10:00am On May 25, 2012
pappy200 where art thou? we are all enjoying ur lessons
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 10:07am On May 25, 2012
mkmyers45: You calculate the time diffrence from the Alert Post from your own time at that moment...Calculate it in minutes and trade. eg. you have a 4hr order at 4:21am and you get it at 5:15am you get the diffrence = 54 mins then minus it from 4hr you get 3hr 6m ie 186mins...You can now bet on 186mins
What you forgot to mention in this analysis is that you can't enter it through Rise and fall anymore. If you enter an hour late, definitely the price would have changed and you can not manually adjust the price. Hence you will be betting for a different price.

To proceed, you need to go to Higher/Lower to adjust barrier to price given in alert, but then another problem comes up. Higher/Lower is offered in days only.

In essence, once you miss a signal, just ignore the trade.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by azpekuliar: 10:08am On May 25, 2012
naijaobi: WHY IS NO ONE COMMENTING.. NAWAO..

Saw it too, bro. Just as I wan place d bet na im Betonnmarkets remind me say I never authenticate my account say I don exceed their limit.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 11:14am On May 25, 2012
azpekuliar:

Saw it too, bro. Just as I wan place d bet na im Betonnmarkets remind me say I never authenticate my account say I don exceed their limit.
plz explain the bolded
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by arbitrage: 11:36am On May 25, 2012
The EUR/USD of 1.260 you are betting on was given by the poster as yesterday's signal. Why are you betting on it today? Get today's market alert first.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 11:45am On May 25, 2012
naijaobi:
plz explain the bolded
To authenticate your account is to send relevant document with which they can identify you. ID card and Utility bill.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by azpekuliar: 11:45am On May 25, 2012
arbitrage: The EUR/USD of 1.260 you are betting on was given by the poster as yesterday's signal. Why are you betting on it today? Get today's market alert first.

Kool down nah bros. You're in such a haste to engage your keypad.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by azpekuliar: 12:04pm On May 25, 2012
naijaobi:
plz explain the bolded

I was going to place the trade on my live account before running into that brickwall as blink182 has explained I have since sent them all relevant documentation.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 12:10pm On May 25, 2012
azpekuliar:

I was going to place the trade on my live account before running into that brickwall as blink182 has explained I have since sent them all relevant documentation.
wow.. i neva sent any documentation at all...that was why i asked?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 12:12pm On May 25, 2012
arbitrage: The EUR/USD of 1.260 you are betting on was given by the poster as yesterday's signal. Why are you betting on it today? Get today's market alert first.

ARE U IN BRAZIL?? grin grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by azpekuliar: 12:21pm On May 25, 2012
naijaobi:
plz explain the bolded

I was going to place the trade on my live account before running into that brickwall. As blink182 has explained I have since sent them all relevant documentation.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by fxbomovi: 12:25pm On May 25, 2012
its today alert
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by ujugirl: 12:51pm On May 25, 2012
also following,about to hit

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by pappy2000: 2:07pm On May 25, 2012
so Friends,how do we use all my write up for pratical purpose,first u need to get information from news wire,secondly u also need info about futures n options which traded on exchanges like d chicago Board of option exchange,cboe.com now u can get a feel of d opening price of major equities n indices before the markets opens at 2.30 pm nigerian time,from around 12.00 noon nigerian time,u will see where d futures is ,let me explain,there is futures is d values of a contract deliverable at a future date,for example if u take d a company likw dell,it is traded on d nasdaq,its futures is also traded on the cboe,the futures is d price that will be delivered at future sate say 3 months,u need to understand all this because that is where BOM gets their prices from,we need to get it,becos that is where failure of people comes becos people dont understand what i s driving the market,i need to impact a lot that i have learnt in d hard ways on my friends here so pls continue to listen with that background we can get good success,we can also use BOM platform to get market trend,if u price a market on BOM,n u see d trend is like 80% to 20% that is then u can be rest assure that d 20% is a winner but there are so technicalities associated with it,a lot needs to be said n done before we start,trading is simple its not looking at complex chart,it is simply that if i have a bad result then i am sure my stock price will fall

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Ogblikwe(m): 2:20pm On May 25, 2012
@bendazum
Have been on betonmarket for sometime now with nothing to show forth. From what I have read sofar shows to a large
extent that you know your way round this market. Hoping that you tips would put me back on tract.
please hit me on ojgreat.ng@gmail.com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Rhapsody1(f): 4:07pm On May 25, 2012
pappy2000: so Friends,how do we use all my write up for pratical purpose,first u need to get information from news wire,secondly u also need info about futures n options which traded on exchanges like d chicago Board of option exchange,cboe.com now u can get a feel of d opening price of major equities n indices before the markets opens at 2.30 pm nigerian time,from around 12.00 noon nigerian time,u will see where d futures is ,let me explain,there is futures is d values of a contract deliverable at a future date,for example if u take d a company likw dell,it is traded on d nasdaq,its futures is also traded on the cboe,the futures is d price that will be delivered at future sate say 3 months,u need to understand all this because that is where BOM gets their prices from,we need to get it,becos that is where failure of people comes becos people dont understand what i s driving the market,i need to impact a lot that i have learnt in d hard ways on my friends here so pls continue to listen with that background we can get good success,we can also use BOM platform to get market trend,if u price a market on BOM,n u see d trend is like 80% to 20% that is then u can be rest assure that d 20% is a winner but there are so technicalities associated with it,a lot needs to be said n done before we start,trading is simple its not looking at complex chart,it is simply that if i have a bad result then i am sure my stock price will fall

@Pappy, let me start by saying that you are doing a great job here. I appreciate. Could you please explain the embolded part, ie what do you mean by pricing a market on BOM? How come when it 80% to 20%, then I should be assured 20% is a winner? I use SIGTrader to look at the activities in the market, where on BOM do I also get the market trend? Is it different from the SIGTrader? You talked about confirming the future of the market, and with the example you gave, how do you trade and bet with that info? Will it not go beyond a day? You also mentioned "Level 2 platform" in a previous post, what does it mean? Does one need to download it, if yes, which website? I will stop here for now.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by pappy2000: 5:14pm On May 25, 2012
thanks,let me explain what i mean by level2, take a stock like microsoft,its traded on nasdaq means national association of security dealer automated quote,nasdaq is where most tech stocks are listed,now back to ur question,if u see the stock price say $600 behind that price there are two forces fighting to keep that price we have d demand n supply,that is where level2 comes in,looking at d price wont tell u much abt what is going on,but if u have access to level two then u can predict d trend,the level two will show i d quantity of people will to buy nd lprice they are willing to buy n those. willing to sell n at what price,if the number of buyers are more than d seller u can be rest assure that d price will move up,this is how it works

say
buyer 10000 units
sellers 200 units
then d sellers will jerk up d. price so d price move up,its d same mrethod with forex,indices n d rest,i intend to provide all this for nl

4 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by azpekuliar: 6:10pm On May 25, 2012
pappy2000: thanks,let me explain what i mean by level2, take a stock like microsoft,its traded on nasdaq means national association of security dealer automated quote,nasdaq is where most tech stocks are listed,now back to ur question,if u see the stock price say $600 behind that price there are two forces fighting to keep that price we have d demand n supply,that is where level2 comes in,looking at d price wont tell u much abt what is going on,but if u have access to level two then u can predict d trend,the level two will show i d quantity of people will to buy nd lprice they are willing to buy n those. willing to sell n at what price,if the number of buyers are more than d seller u can be rest assure that d price will move up,this is how it works

say
buyer 10000 units
sellers 200 units
then d sellers will jerk up d. price so d price move up,its d same mrethod with forex,indices n d rest,i intend to provide all this for nl

Nice ex-po-se'. More grease to your elbow Sir.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by pappy2000: 6:23pm On May 25, 2012
pls just give me a bit of time,i also want to provide level 2 for nairalander for free

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Daddyolu: 7:18pm On May 25, 2012
pappy2000: pls just give me a bit of time,i also want to provide level 2 for nairalander for free
Thanks pappy2000. I've been following silently and patiently at the sidelines. You might just be the breakthrough we've all been praying for. Would just be great to recover some lost ground or change LOL

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by pappy2000: 7:34pm On May 25, 2012
I am thinking of doing a Vdeo tutorial to explain this,pls let me have ur suggestion,I have d software n hardware to go about it,believe me i have a lot to offer,i want friends here to get d workings first then we can flow along

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by pappy2000: 7:35pm On May 25, 2012
Friends,I believe we can achieve a lot,i want us to have good success
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by pappy2000: 7:36pm On May 25, 2012
its good that we have this but we have to understand d inner workings of the market
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bigcycs: 7:42pm On May 25, 2012
pappy2000: its good that we have this but we have to understand d inner workings of the market

I love you bro..u are a God sent... Could we create a facebook page and everyone of us newbies/enthusiasts can "like" the page....then we can be recieving your newsfeeds/tutorials/updates as facebook updates....just my humble submission
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by pappy2000: 8:06pm On May 25, 2012
bigcycs:

I love you bro..u are a God sent... Could we create a facebook page and everyone of us newbies/enthusiasts can "like" the page....then we can be recieving your newsfeeds/tutorials/updates as facebook updates....just my humble submission

nice one i will do that
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by djshishy: 8:14pm On May 25, 2012
pappy2000: Friends,I believe we can achieve a lot,i want us to have good success
You are too much Bro......God bless you.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 8:38pm On May 25, 2012
Ogblikwe: @bendazum
Have been on betonmarket for sometime now with nothing to show forth. From what I have read sofar shows to a large
extent that you know your way round this market. Hoping that you tips would put me back on tract.
please hit me on ojgreat.ng@gmail.com
YOU ARE RIGHT.I AM A PROFESSIONAL BETONMARKET ANALYST.I HAVE ADDED YOU.ACCEPT THE FRIENDSHIP REQUEST AND INBOX ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 8:48pm On May 25, 2012
THERE IS SO MUCH MONEY TO BE MADE IN BETONMARKET BUT PATIENCE IS NEEDED.ONE CAN MAKE AS MUCH AS 200 DOLLARS IN A WEEK OR MORE DEPENDING ON ACCOUNT BALANCE.200 DOLLARS AIN'T SMALL AS IT EQUATES TO 30,000 NAIRA IN A WEEK!I WONDER HOW MANY PEOPLE WHO EARN THAT IN THEIR REGULAR JOBS.BETONMARKET IS THE WAY TO GO!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (102)

Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.