Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Betonmarket Alerts - Business (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts (97226 Views)

Poll: Is Betonmarket a lucrative business?

Yes: 59% (34 votes)
No: 5% (3 votes)
I don't know : 35% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Is BETONMARKET more lucrative than FOREX trade?

Yes: 40% (11 votes)
No: 33% (9 votes)
I don't know: 25% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by prince123(m): 2:19pm On May 26, 2012
pappy2000: someone once ask me what do i really want,to help Nigerian or to make money and my answer is if you help nigerians u will make money.
FB started as a social thing today Fb is worth more than Kraft.....We are always myopic about immediate gains,the fact is that $25 is too much and its only a fool that will pay that much for susbcription that the promoter knows little or nothing about,I must also warned that if anyone thinks I am here to make money from the same NL that has helped me in the past far from it.
Nl used to be a place where I get hope that Nigeria can get better now it is a den of swindlers.Dont get me wrong if this guy charge say 500 naira for the cost of the text message then that is ok,one thousand naira maximum but if u charge a whopping $25 then that is too much. Let us do the caluclation ,the average cost of sms is 10 Naira..............if u send One send for 22 working days then that is like 220 naira.............if u add the cost of maintaining ur bandwidth then Five hundred Naira is ok,If u charge 500 naira a month then that is ok,the irony of Ben's submission is that He does not understand how the market operate just looking at charts which even the big boys use only to book a profit.

I can organize a free seminar in which I will teach people without collecting a dime and I will also provide free internet for the parcipant with free drinks but the problem is that will be limited in scope there are some people who have called me from the North who can come to lagos.Marjock i s a living testimony becos when He skyped me we discuss at length.

Again,I am here to provide service for the Nigerian people,come to think of it,what have u as a person benefited from being a Nigerian,nothing.I know sms will cost but 500 Naira a month is ok,anything bigger than that is a fraud,besides there are three time zone and u can take advantage of the three,u should be able to open and close 40 positions in a week if u take advantage of the time zone......
pappy seriously I expect you to be more matured than for you to be using childish words like callin some1 fraud or sayin only a fool will pay for the subscription,,stop confusing people,,where were you since,,why didn't you start this thread,,som1 else started the vision,and brought us all together and you are callin it fraud...read from the beginnin,,he started it freely,,posted signals to show his worth,,people asked for sms alert that its better for them,,which he decided to start and said he will still be givin free tips here and also for those who preffered sms,,and true to his word he gave free tips this week which we all won,,people that wants to pay have paid and are not complainin,,you don't have to call them fools to make your point,,we should be more matured in our statement pls

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by jdmak(m): 2:24pm On May 26, 2012
azpekuliar: Breaking News!!!!!!Alert provider update oooo!!!!

SIGNAL PROVIDERS: ALERT MEDIUM : ALERT COST

Bendazum. : SMS/ bom thread : $25/month
Fxbomovi. : Bom Thread. : free **possibly for limited period
Pappy2000. : Bom thread/sms : free **subscribers likely to pay for sms costs
Enterpro. : **now under review. : **now under review
Mkmyers. : Bom thread. : free

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by jamace(m): 2:38pm On May 26, 2012
Ladies and Gentlemen, please let's get our acts together.

I personally will appreciate those who render free services to members but those who want their services to be paid for should go ahead.

To be frank, I bought an e-book on BOM some years back, did demo trading for sometime before I abandoned it for forex. Forex trading has really improved my knowledge of BOM because, if you can interpret indicators very well in forex, you can use the same interpretation to trade BOM.

With that said, please let us contribute our quota to the success of this thread in any way possible.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by EMOGROUP: 4:07pm On May 26, 2012
Mr Temple:

Pls dis questions nid ans!
yes you can withdraw from the same payment agent you founded your betonmarket account with or any payment agent authourised by them.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 4:19pm On May 26, 2012
Rhapsody!:
@ Mkmyer45, I am actually a she. Just don't be scarce here.
Opps my bad...Sorry..
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 4:21pm On May 26, 2012
jamace: Ladies and Gentlemen, please let's get our acts together.

I personally will appreciate those who render free services to members but those who want their services to be paid for should go ahead.

To be frank, I bought an e-book on BOM some years back, did demo trading for sometime before I abandoned it for forex. Forex trading has really improved my knowledge of BOM because, if you can interpret indicators very well in forex, you can use the same interpretation to trade BOM.

With that said, please let us contribute our quota to the success of this thread in any way possible.

Thanks.
Umm..Sir, We await your contributions to the community..Thumbs up cool
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 4:23pm On May 26, 2012
Happy weekend people..anyone trades random indices?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by willyede(m): 4:28pm On May 26, 2012
EnterPRO:

for obvious reasons, i've decided to stop dropping roadside alerts and also go PLC.
men we need you body as both you and fx are doing a fantastic job as that benzi guy no join to me
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 26, 2012
Bendazum please ignore the posts above, just continue doing what you do.

Business is business and charity is charity. You can not mix both.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by willyede(m): 4:39pm On May 26, 2012
of course as long as he has smoothies like you to rip off no problem as $25 is way to big as if he has a bad run you will definately feel the impact of the amount paid and they will be no back up plan for you.....
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 26, 2012
willyede: of course as long as he has smoothies like you to rip off no problem as $25 is way to big as if he has a bad run you will definately feel the impact of the amount paid and they will be no back up plan for you.....
Lol, my dear everyone has their financial strength, do according to your strength. If I have a $1000 in my BOM account and with $26 fee, I make 80% return, do you think that's a bad investment?

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 26, 2012
willyede: of course as long as he has smoothies like you to rip off no problem as $25 is way to big as if he has a bad run you will definately feel the impact of the amount paid and they will be no back up plan for you.....
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by azpekuliar: 5:30pm On May 26, 2012
blink182: Lol, my dear everyone has their financial strength, do according to your strength. If I have a $1000 in my BOM account and with $26 fee, I make 80% return, do you think that's a bad investment?

Whaaaat? You expend energy replying an Adamu like that? You sef fall my hand. angry
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 26, 2012
azpekuliar:

Whaaaat? You expend energy replying an Adamu like that? You sef fall my hand. angry
Sorry Sir, I will not give reply to any Adamu again. grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by jammer777: 7:25pm On May 26, 2012
I remembered d first day i came across dis thread, i read d post all nite to hv a feel of what BOM is all about. Kudos to Bendazum,fxbomovi,enterPRO and o'cos Pappy2000, u are all God sent. Pls i'll advise u ignore clash of interest and do as fit personally. I'm a subsriber to Ben's alerts(which has turned my account green) and i won't want to be a biz killer 4 4warding his alerts to others,if u want to profit too,my candid advice is to subscribe too as u'll never regret doing so. D essence of my long story is to humbly volunteer to d house to be 4warding Pappy's alerts to as many ppl for the next 1 month free as text msg. The facebook thingy will gradually kill our roots. I want us remain on NL plsssss. I'll bare the espenses for pappy's alerts for the next 1 month. If accepted by the house, kindly signify...

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by stagger: 7:33pm On May 26, 2012
pappy2000: someone once ask me what do i really want,to help Nigerian or to make money and my answer is if you help nigerians u will make money.
FB started as a social thing today Fb is worth more than Kraft.....We are always myopic about immediate gains,the fact is that $25 is too much and its only a fool that will pay that much for susbcription that the promoter knows little or nothing about,I must also warned that if anyone thinks I am here to make money from the same NL that has helped me in the past far from it.
Nl used to be a place where I get hope that Nigeria can get better now it is a den of swindlers.Dont get me wrong if this guy charge say 500 naira for the cost of the text message then that is ok,one thousand naira maximum but if u charge a whopping $25 then that is too much. Let us do the caluclation ,the average cost of sms is 10 Naira..............if u send One send for 22 working days then that is like 220 naira.............if u add the cost of maintaining ur bandwidth then Five hundred Naira is ok,If u charge 500 naira a month then that is ok,the irony of Ben's submission is that He does not understand how the market operate just looking at charts which even the big boys use only to book a profit.

I can organize a free seminar in which I will teach people without collecting a dime and I will also provide free internet for the parcipant with free drinks but the problem is that will be limited in scope there are some people who have called me from the North who can come to lagos.Marjock i s a living testimony becos when He skyped me we discuss at length.

Again,I am here to provide service for the Nigerian people,come to think of it,what have u as a person benefited from being a Nigerian,nothing.I know sms will cost but 500 Naira a month is ok,anything bigger than that is a fraud,besides there are three time zone and u can take advantage of the three,u should be able to open and close 40 positions in a week if u take advantage of the time zone......

You are one of the most childish people here. Why not just do what you are doing and stop the character assassination?

To the best of my knowledge, you are not the one paying anyone's $25 subscription. What gives you the right to call anyOne here a foo/l? ARE YOU THE ONE PAYING FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION OF THE "FOOLS"? ARE YOU THE ONE GIVING THEM FOOD? ARE YOU THEIR EMPLOYER?

Just do what you are doing and let the other fellow do what he is doing. There will always be those who prefer to pay for alerts and there will be those who want freebies. The world accommodates all kinds of people and there is no way all fingers will ever be the same or be equal.

So attend to your followers and let bendazum attend to his. He hardly says anything against you but you are always attacking him. What is your problem? You are not the saviour of the world so just stick to your business and stop talking about bendazum.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by deleo16(m): 7:44pm On May 26, 2012
sad i follwod this thread from the top were betonmarket was compared to forex i.e BOM Vs forex,becuase i was intersted in forex but i was just to complex for me as a newbie, then i decided to stick to BOM . from there i saw a thread created by bendozium BOM bla bla bla where i am going with all this is that we should keep the thread alive because a house divded against itself will fall some @bendozium keep up the good job i wll get back to you at least people won with ur alert@pappy pls everbody has a choice if anybody feels he needs to pay let them pay,that doesnt disturb our side of the alert or the way u want to help nigeria but kudos also @enterpro kudos also but pls help the newbie with price if u wan to go plc my advice is to be considerate with the price @fxmo can remember the full name as i type now u are d best even as the with all that was going on u still drop the alert kudos i just want this thread to be like that of the forex alert thread LETS KEEP THE THREAD ALIVE.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by deleo16(m): 7:52pm On May 26, 2012
my little contribution www.fxstreet.com

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by deleo16(m): 7:52pm On May 26, 2012
my little contribution www.fxstreet.com or m.fxstreet.com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by pappy2000: 8:10pm On May 26, 2012
@ stagger
I am truly sorry but I know that Ben is using different user name to play on people inteligence,its like I am taking this too far,I think I will back out,I am sorry I am out of here
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by uyiosas(m): 8:18pm On May 26, 2012
mkmyers45: Happy weekend people..anyone trades random indices?

I trade random indices..its my majoor...i fink i av posted bout it here b4.....
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 8:27pm On May 26, 2012
pappy2000: @ stagger
I am truly sorry but I know that Ben is using different user name to play on people inteligence,its like I am taking this too far,I think I will back out,I am sorry I am out of here
WHY WUD YOU DO THAT..MANY HERE ARE INTERESTED IN UR WRITE-UPS..IT WON'T BE FAIR TO JUST LEAVE LIKE THAT..THINK ABOUT IT cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by prince123(m): 8:31pm On May 26, 2012
pappy2000: @ stagger
I remember pappy2000 say he is writing exams, i quess it will be waec or neco, cos seriously when i read your post, i feel you are so immature. you came here and try to run the good work of bendazum, calling people subscribing for his alert fools, since they started this thread where were you to keep it alive, story story story, you are saying bendazum dont know what he is doing, he first started this thread with 10 free alerts, 8wins and 2losses, what more prove do you need, those that have decided to pay for his alert are not complainin, so why you drinkin panadol for another person. I dont just know why some pple just derive joy in tarnishing the image of another. and seriously i feel the maturity of bendazum cos he is not even replyin your childish remarks. last week he gave free alerts on this forum which pple say they won. please if your job here is to create confusion, you berra have a rethink.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 8:31pm On May 26, 2012
uyi_osas:

I trade random indices..its my majoor...i fink i av posted bout it here b4.....
LET US INTO IT BRO
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 8:34pm On May 26, 2012
prince123: I remember pappy2000 say he is writing exams, i quess it will be waec or neco, cos seriously when i read your post, [b]i feel you are so immature. [/b]you came here and try to run the good work of bendazum, calling people subscribing for his alert fools, since they started this thread where were you to keep it alive, story story story, you are saying bendazum dont know what he is doing, he first started this thread with 10 free alerts, 8wins and 2losses, what more prove do you need, those that have decided to pay for his alert are not complainin, so why you drinkin panadol for another person. I dont just know why some pple just derive joy in tarnishing the image of another. and seriously i feel the maturity of bendazum cos he is not even replyin your childish remarks. last week he gave free alerts on this forum which pple say they won. please if your job here is to create confusion, you berra have a rethink.
THE BOLDED WASNT NECESSARY BRO... lipsrsealed
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by prince123(m): 8:40pm On May 26, 2012
naijaobi:
THE BOLDED WASNT NECESSARY BRO... lipsrsealed
if the bolded wasnt necessary i didnt see where you told him that his calling people fools is not necessary, dont you think you are being biased

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 9:15pm On May 26, 2012
prince123: if the bolded wasnt necessary i didnt see where you told him that his calling people fools is not necessary, dont you think you are being biased
AND DON'T U THINK YOU SHOULD HAVE CAUTIONED HIM WITHOUT THOSE WORDS??
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 9:23pm On May 26, 2012
Can u see nw wen i ws beggin NL to pls sav d lif of dis thread one fool ws busy insultin me. Dat ful suld beta go and learn coz free alert is dyin o and LS doctors av bin sacked so........
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by uyiosas(m): 9:24pm On May 26, 2012
naijaobi:
ARE U IN BRAZIL?? grin grin

Guy d ur post funny die..lozz grin
naijaobi:
ARE U IN BRAZIL?? grin grin

Guy d ur post funny die..lozz
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by prince123(m): 9:38pm On May 26, 2012
naijaobi:
AND DON'T U THINK YOU SHOULD HAVE CAUTIONED HIM WITHOUT THOSE WORDS??
you that is good in cautionin I didn't see u say anythin to him when he called pple fools,,let's stop being hypocritical,,
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by azpekuliar: 9:39pm On May 26, 2012
easycopyrh: Can u see nw wen i ws beggin NL to pls sav d lif of dis thread one fool ws busy insultin me. Dat ful suld beta go and learn coz free alert is dyin o and LS doctors av bin sacked so........

So the dearth of free alerts on the thread automatically heralds the death of the thread, rite? See your akpu face! tongue
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 9:40pm On May 26, 2012
uyi_osas:

Guy d ur post funny die..lozz grin

Guy d ur post funny die..lozz
lolz.. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (102)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.